Stuart Dougal! (merged threads)

Miller Jambo 60

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbie_Burns
I know it's his sole intent to noise Jambos up but I can't help to react:mad:

Funny how they're so quick and eager to slither out from under they're rocks this week after a poor show from Hearts isnt it, way more pathetic than mad Vlad and his lackies could ever be... :cool:

I would think that he will be dropped for next week though.

Good bye Banks.

Banks should never had been dropped for this match! That's who the defenders are used to and to go into a hard match like this changing goalie is disgraceful and a slap in the face for Banks. I'm not Bank's biggest fan but this was too big a match for McDonald at this stage in his career, he should've been brought into a match where if we lost a goal, we could get one back again easily rather than struggle to score against the likes of Rangers!

rudi must stay
Banks should never had been dropped for this match! That's who the defenders are used to and to go into a hard match like this changing goalie is disgraceful and a slap in the face for Banks. I'm not Bank's biggest fan but this was too big a match for McDonald at this stage in his career, he should've been brought into a match where if we lost a goal, we could get one back again easily rather than struggle to score against the likes of Rangers!

saying that though, he didn't do anything wrong

Miller Jambo 60

Spot on bud , bad choice by the manager:eek:

saying that though, he didn't do anything wrong

Oh I agree, i'm not slating McDonald at all i'm just saying when you go into a game like that your better playing the keeper the defenders are used to. IPersonally, i would've played Banks today and have McDonald in against St Mirren next week. Also, i'm not saying Banks would've stopped their goals either but a wee bit more experience is needed in these fixtures.

csaba the hut!

at the end of the day hearts will never compete with rangers,celtic for league no matter what players .Glasgow gain at least 15 points a season through to bias decisions doesnt matter how bad hearts played today,clear penalty turned down 4 hearts in 92nd minute to make it 1-1!then given at the other end! no wonder pat nevins was laughing!!!!

chester copperpot

Just back in from the game. Hearts were rubbish, Rangers were slightly less rubbish.

I'd fancy taking them at Tynie, their fans were arseholes BTW. Well the one's near the away end anyway.

Miller Jambo 60
Just back in from the game. Hearts were rubbish, Rangers were slightly less rubbish.

I'd fancy taking them at Tynie, their fans were arseholes BTW. Well the one's near the away end anyway.

Andy there fans will always be aerse holes,

Been on the cider that handball done me in

Cheatin froogs good word MA HA

Isn't funny when hungers play the hearts reserves with a neutral ref the unwashed lose. But with a soapdogder like douglas etc all the decisions go their way?:confused:

Isn't funny when hungers play the hearts reserves with a neutral ref the unwashed lose. But with a soapdogder like douglas etc all the decisions go their way?:confused:

Hearts just were not good enough,everyone has agreed to that.

Yes the ref sounded suspect but the fact is we were not up to it today.

what the feck has happened to this guy?

he was, imo, one of the best and most consistent refs in scotland.either that wee knob mcvicar has gotten into his ear, or we have done something seriously wrong to **** him off.............................

no way were some of those decisions to day bad ,they were down right biased.................:eek:

The last 2 games we had him for last season he was fecking terrible too.

I always said he was the best by far but now it seems he's gone the same way as all the others.

Its his last season and he was talking about retiring a year early last season. Coincidence ?

When Pat Nevin backs Hearts you know the ref has made a Roger Hunt of it.

He said we should have had a pen right before the Huns got theirs.

what the feck has happened to this guy?

he was, imo, one of the best and most consistent refs in scotland.either that wee knob mcvicar has gotten into his ear, or we have done something seriously wrong to **** him off.............................

no way were some of those decisions to day bad ,they were down right biased.................:eek:

He has been Bought !!

Like the rest of them.

Time for a Goverment enquiry.

;)

Dirk Diggler

Are peoples previous perceptions of him not favoured by the fact he was ref when we hammered the Vermin a few times and sent off a couple of their players?

The fact we hammered them was more down to them being gash and the fact they had a few players sent off was more down to Hibs comprising a squad of hooligans.

I've never rated him to be honest.

Are peoples previous perceptions of him not favoured by the fact he was ref when we hammered the Vermin a few times and sent off a couple of their players?

The fact we hammered them was more down to them being gash and the fact they had a few players sent off was more down to Hibs comprising a squad of hooligans.

I genuinely thought that he was probably the only one that didn't let our Daily Record-given reputation influence him.

Now he has it seems, as that's 3 totally crap performances in a row against us.

winston churchill

i always thought he was the best from a bad lot.

that said,they all buckle and bend against the weegies.

One of these days we'll sit down and work out why we can't win in Glasgow. We never look like we believe we can do it, we don't take enough risks, we have nothing up front and we never have a go like other teams do.

We can mate, but it`s the other side of Glasgow where we have had more joy recently.

Frustratingly , Ibrox seems to be a place where we seem more cagey and subdued in our performances.

Feck knows why? But it needs sorted if we are to one day, go all the way, so to speak.

[should we really be surprised we got beat ? it was the same players minus one or two from last season, yep more motivated and better organised, colloectively they are still not good enough.

Ultimatley untill our new signings play we cant expect miracles from a bunch of players who were woeful last season. If the new signings dont improve our performances, maybe then we can start to be concerned.

Everybody loves Baz
I take it you weren't at the game last week??? In fact don't answer that:slither:

Probably thought his team merited a point against killie last week mate ?

Sorry but did you go to motherwell in the cup last season... hand ball in the box no matter where the ball is going IS a penalty

Guest jambomickey

just back from the game! bottom line is we didn't create anywhere near enough chances to win but dougal was desperate to send miko off,

JamboRossi79
Hearts just were not good enough,everyone has agreed to that.

Yes the ref sounded suspect but the fact is we were not up to it today.

If we were so pish (as you put it) why does the ref feel the need to help out Rankgers ?

Let's face facts the OF are the worst they have been in a long, long time and they now need even more help to beat the other teams in the league as we have witnessed in various games, i.e. Dundee Utd last season, St Mirren last week etc etc

JamboRossi79
just back from the game! bottom line is we didn't create anywhere near enough chances to win but dougal was desperate to send miko off,

and Rankgers did ?

Did McDonald have a proper save to make ?

Harry Palmer

Now, I wasn't at the game today and I only listened in to the radio sporadically therefore I am relying on what I've read here. Some are in doom 'n' gloom mode others are criticizing them for being so.

I would ask the doom 'n' gloom people what they want whilst I am part of those not being overly pessimistic and understand that it will take more that 5weeks for an improvement.

I also understand that if the ref's decisions have played a part then no doubt there will be endless headlines and interviews within the press. Who does Stuart Dougals brother/sister/nephew/niece support? Please tell us SFA...(like Eddie Smith.).

Sorry..:toasting:

Before today my favourite ref...after today just one of the cheats.

going by the highlights the only decision he may have got wrong was the Hearts penalty claim.

Ray Winstone
how long are every other team outwith the bigot brothers going to put up with this crap

Was there any need for ANOTHER thread on this?

It is currently being done to death on a couple of others.

BLATANT CHEATING BY THE GFA NOTHING LESS. But guess what we'll be punnished for daring to compete, Please Vlad take these ******s to court

Ray Winstone
BLATANT CHEATING BY THE GFA NOTHING LESS. But guess what we'll be punnished for daring to compete, Please Vlad take these ******s to court

Either you are drunk or dellusional.

Ray Winstone
Why ? Cos he disagrees with you ?

No because he is being irational.....

'daring to compete' we dont have the players to compete with the OF at the current time.

Ridiculous statement.

We lost today because Rangers were better than us.

'daring to compete' we dont have the players to compete with the OF at the current time.

Ridiculous statement.

We dared to compete 3

years ago, we are still being punnished for it just check the important decisions since then

Ridiculous statement.

I have to say I totally disagree with that statement. I aint drunk and I saw the game on Polsat today and without a doubt this game was heading for 0-0 until the ref done his bit on more than 1 occasion today.

Rangers were no better than us and rarely troubled us.

The ref was clearly incompetent and was not willing to give us anything.

ps I now think it is time to consider sending Miko away from the club as its very clear he is a marked man by the refs and a liability to the club.

JamboRossi79

Ridiculous statement.

Where is the myth coming from that OF team wise are unbeatable ? They were hardly better than us. Both are very beatable in the right circumstances.

The refs will give them more decisions than ever before because they aren't good enough to beat teams fair and square.

JamboRossi79
I have to say I totally disagree with that statement. I aint drunk and I saw the game on Polsat today and without a doubt this game was heading for 0-0 until the ref done his bit on more than 1 occasion today.

Rangers were no better than us and rarely troubled us.

The ref was clearly incompetent and was not willing to give us anything.

ps I now think it is time to consider sending Miko away from the club as its very clear he is a marked man by the refs and a liability to the club.

Agree with all of that apart from the last part, we shouldn't let the establishment win.

Agree with all of that apart from the last part, we shouldn't let the establishment win.

I agree we shouldnt let them win however I feel that no player is bigger than the club and that is now the 2nd time he has been sent packing at Ibrox and I dont see the trend ending.

Era Macaroons
Overall, despite last weeks goal, Miko has been a liability in the last two seasons.

To state the obvious - Rangers have got better players than Motherwell and we were playing away from home and we haven't beat them there in the league since 1996 or something like that - so it's not such a big set back. We are still on the right track - we've got to be able to beat them despite the referees.

Wait till we get them at Tynie with a stronger team.

miko always seems to need a cuddle to perform..last weeks miko chant spurred him on so hes gonna be a good tynie player but not away.

hard done by for his sending off tho.

pull your shorts up.

Ray Winstone
Where is the myth coming from that OF team wise are unbeatable ? They were hardly better than us. Both are very beatable in the right circumstances.

The refs will give them more decisions than ever before because they aren't good enough to beat teams fair and square.

I dont mean they are not beatable.

I mean today they were better than us - that is why they won.

JamboRossi79
I dont mean they are not beatable.

I mean today they were better than us - that is why they won.

No they weren't IMHO

They are a very average team who created little against us. How many saves did McDonald have to make ?

For the amount of money they pay they are really ****e.

Mark_Mywords
No they weren't IMHO

They are a very average team who created little against us. How many saves did McDonald have to make ?

For the amount of money they pay they are really ****e.

Rangers last 15 home SPL games ...

3-0 WIN

2-0 WIN

2-0 WIN

2-1 WIN

3-1 WIN

2-0 WIN

4-0 WIN

2-0 WIN

4-2 WIN

3-1 WIN

2-1 WIN