Stuart Dougal! (merged threads)

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

How does that cheat get to ref hearts games.

He hates hearts and cant give a penalty when a hun handles in the box.

But does when a hun dives in the box.

HE IS ONE TRUE CHEATING RAT :mad::107years:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought that Dougal was OK Doug but he was fecking terrible in our last 2 games we had him in last season.

This season is his last, which may be a reason why he's started being sheeite against us. He's got nowt to lose.

Tosser.

He hates hearts and cant give a penalty when a hun handles in the box.

But does when a hun dives in the box.

HE IS ONE TRUE CHEATING RAT :mad::107years:

The ref didn't beat Hearts,Miko made a cant of it AGAIN,even if he didn't dive he should never have given the ref the chance to send him off,little *****.

The ref didn't beat Hearts,Miko made a cant of it AGAIN,even if he didn't dive he should never have given the ref the chance to send him off,little *****.

:sobored:

You're like a broken record mate.

Walter Payton

shut up and stop talking nonsense.

Greedy_Jambo

I wouldn't blame the ref for this result. We simply aren't good enough to beat rangers and that to me ... is not good enough!!!

Bring on the new signings!!!

One of these days we'll sit down and work out why we can't win in Glasgow. We never look like we believe we can do it, we don't take enough risks, we have nothing up front and we never have a go like other teams do.

He hates hearts and cant give a penalty when a hun handles in the box. IT WAS NEVER A PENALTY AND THE SHOT WAS GOING WELL OVER ANYWAY

But does when a hun dives in the box. IT WASN'T A DIVE. IT WAS A POOR CHALLENGE AND A STONEWALL PENALTY

HE IS ONE TRUE CHEATING RAT :mad::107years: BY BOOKING MIKO FOR DIVING HE DIDN'T CHEAT BUT HE DID SHOW RIDICULOUS JUDGEMENT

I dont think the ref cost us the game, the better team won, unfortunately.

Ref was right in denying us a penalty but thought Wallace got the ball and Rangers were fortunate to get the award.

As for Miko he has to be aware his reputation precedes him.

Theres a lot of work to be done

Same old guff. Over and over again.

Oh aye and I suppose the same old guff defending him over and over again will be alright though.

ToadKiller Dog

The REF did not help in fact made it a lot harder to get a result,but when it comes down to it we just at this time do not carry enough threat up front Csaba knows this and has said so mant times .He is sorting it .

rudi must stay
Yep, the ref. Thats why we lost!! :rolleyes:

well said. We were crap. MacDonald though had a good game and we already have a replacement for Wallace, Obua. So there's some positives

The People's Chimp

UTTER NONSENSE.

:slither:

dougall WAS pish, but we were never in danger of scoring, rangers, unfortunately for us DID look like scoring.

we never lost that game cos of the ref, we lost it by having no dangerous players who can hurt another team.

larry was pish, wallace was pish, miko was unfortunate but gave the ref, who was itching to book him anyway, the reason TO book him, and he really should know better by now than to give refs that opportunity. zal sounded good, jamie mac seemed to do well, but we don't have the quality to beat teams like rangers, other than by accident.

we all know that when playing the old firm we need to be stronger and score goals cos they will always grind out a result, with or without the help of refs

well said. We were crap. MacDonald though had a good game and we already have a replacement for Wallace, Obua. So there's some positives

How did Macdonald have a good game?

He picked the ball out the net twice (not his fault) - flapped at a cross.

The stream was pish, but you think he had a good game?

UTTER NONSENSE.

:slither:

It's not utter nonsense,everyone knows that refs are out to get him,why the feck did he put himself in that position to get sent off?

rudi must stay
How did Macdonald have a good game?

He picked the ball out the net twice (not his fault) - flapped at a cross.

The stream was pish, but you think he had a good game?

i think compared to some of the keepers we have had in the past that is pretty good. Also says on the official site he made a good save from Boyd

i think compared to some of the keepers we have had in the past that is pretty good. Also says on the official site he made a good save from Boyd

What goalkeepers?

Gordon?

Neimi?

Rousset?

Just saw the penalty that Celtic got last week again and I have to say it was soft in the exreme, added to the fact that Ksnavicius got booked for diving last week but Porter and Clarkson didnt, and today with Miko getting booked for "diving" and Broadfoot didnt. We should have had a penalty today, the guy had his elbow in the air, then Rangers go up the park and get a penalty, I didnt get a clear view of that so I cant really comment as yet.

Anyone who says the game isn't corrupt in Scotland is way wide of the mark.

Hopefully, though, with the sounds that are starting to come from some within the media, things will gradually come to light that the powers that be cannot simply ignore anymore!

Greedy_Jambo

lets all moan about the refs every time we get a bad result. It has nothing to do with the lack of quality in our team. It has to be the dodgy refs, surely!!

ToadKiller Dog
larry was pish,

Agree but he wasnt helped by the ref booking him earlyish in the game ,i expected either Stewart or kingston to get an early card to remove some of there threat larry had to be kicked 3 times from the uglies before dougal booked him which seems standard scottish reffing..

Kurskis

Basso

Who have played around 5 games between them. Is that the bench mark? is that how you judge a good game?

Macdonald was certainly not to blame today, but to suggest he had a "good" game is going a bit far.

Who have played around 5 games between them. Is that the bench mark? is that how you judge a good game?

Macdonald was certainly not to blame today, but to suggest he had a "good" game is going a bit far.

I would think that he will be dropped for next week though.

Good bye Banks.

ToadKiller Dog
I would think that he will be dropped for next week though.

Good bye Banks.

So where is Banks going to?

rudi must stay

what did he have then a bad game? you just said yourself he wasn't to blame today. I just said 'good' it doesn't mean a wonderful game it just means he was ok

lets all moan about the refs every time we get a bad result. It has nothing to do with the lack of quality in our team. It has to be the dodgy refs, surely!!

Agreed. The paranoia in here is totally embarassing! Hearts are pish! While basking in the glory of a home win over Motherwell i think alot of people lost sight of that. Romanov's brainwashing of the "blame someone else" strategy has obviously worked on some people.

Back down to earth with a bump. Mole up front FFS. Zaliukas! Thomson! There is still a long, long way to go with this team. Top 6 will be a successful season.

what did he have then a bad game? you just said yourself he wasn't to blame today. I just said 'good' it doesn't mean a wonderful game it just means he was ok

Ok = good?

Not for me.

Overall, despite last weeks goal, Miko has been a liability in the last two seasons.

To state the obvious - Rangers have got better players than Motherwell and we were playing away from home and we haven't beat them there in the league since 1996 or something like that - so it's not such a big set back. We are still on the right track - we've got to be able to beat them despite the referees.

Wait till we get them at Tynie with a stronger team.

So where is Banks going to?

I would think he will be off to pastures new,Vlad has demoted him to coach the U-19s and kids goal keepers.

Nucky Thompson
Mole up front FFS.
I take it you weren't at the game last week??? In fact don't answer that:slither:

Nucky Thompson
I would think he will be off to pastures new,Vlad has demoted him to coach the U-19s and kids goal keepers.
I think you're slavering a lot of pish. He is goalkeeper coach to all the Keepers:cool:

Agreed. The paranoia in here is totally embarassing! Hearts are pish! While basking in the glory of a home win over Motherwell i think alot of people lost sight of that. Romanov's brainwashing of the "blame someone else" strategy has obviously worked on some people.

Back down to earth with a bump. Mole up front FFS. Zaliukas! Thomson! There is still a long, long way to go with this team. Top 6 will be a successful season.

Don't react to this garbage folks.

He/she isn't worth it.

Nucky Thompson

He/she isn't worth it.

I know it's his sole intent to noise Jambos up but I can't help to react:mad:

He/she isn't worth it.

Thank god you're here to tell people what to think and do. Where would the forum be without you policing it 24/7 :rolleyes:

David McCaig

In what way were Hearts were pish!!!!!!!!!!!

We came with a specific organised game plan which broadly speaking worked very well. The first goal came from a free kick that never was. That said it was poor defending by Wallace thereafter.

Why have you criticised Zaliuakas???? He was THE outstanding player on the park today for either side. He has always had the raw materials to be a very good player and Csaba is showing signs of moulding him.

Why single out Thomson - who did little wrong - yet fail to mention Wallace who ultimately to blame for both goals.

We will finish at least third this season, yes we have weaknesses, primarily Wallace based on todays performance, but next week Obua will start, Nade will be 7 days fitter, Tullberg will be available, Kello will start and who knows a couple of other signings may well have arrived.

Csaba Lazlo is the most exciting thing to have happened to this club in a long time and I for one cant wait to come along for the ride.

As regards Jamie Mole, he seemed to be a bit more confident in the second half and deserves an opportunity to start against St Mirren and hopefully grab a goal.

Thank god you're here to tell people what to think and do. Where would the forum be without you policing it 24/7 :rolleyes:

I'm working on the basis that if people ignore you you might do us all a favour and go away.

ToadKiller Dog

We came with a specific organised game plan which broadly speaking worked very well. The first goal came from a free kick that never was. That said it was poor defending by Wallace thereafter.

Why have you criticised Zaliuakas???? He was THE outstanding player on the park today for either side. He has always had the raw materials to be a very good player and Csaba is showing signs of moulding him.

Why single out Thomson - who did little wrong - yet fail to mention Wallace who ultimately to blame for both goals.

We will finish at least third this season, yes we have weaknesses, primarily Wallace based on todays performance, but next week Obua will start, Nade will be 7 days fitter, Tullberg will be available, Kello will start and who knows a couple of other signings may well have arrived.

Csaba Lazlo is the most exciting thing to have happened to this club in a long time and I for one cant wait to come along for the ride.

As regards Jamie Mole, he seemed to be a bit more confident in the second half and deserves an opportunity to start against St Mirren and hopefully grab a goal.

Dont let Figoo get to you he only comes out from under his stone after a hearts defeat or bad news story to stir up hearts supporters ,been at it for years .

Dont let Figoo get to you he only comes out from under his stone after a hearts defeat or bad news story to stir up hearts supporters ,been at it for years .

You'd better watch, he'll be along in a minute to severely reprimand you with his cunning use of sarcasm and smileys.

Nucky Thompson
I thought Trolling was against the rules:confused:

I'm pointing out that Rangers have better players than us. I'm pointing out that is it the same team that finished 8th last season (minus an experienced goalkeeper). These are things that seem obvious to me, yet alot of people on here dont seem to see get them. There is a real "blame someone else" culture and surprise surprise the ref is apparantly the reason we lost today!

Lazslo has improved organisation but anyone who looked at that team today and thought we would get anything is off their heed.

Zaliukas is murder. Lets see how many goals he gives away this season (i'm sure he'll be playing most weeks in his 'favoured postition')

Mole is one of the least threatening strikers i've ever seen.

Thomson is about as good as Neilson (thats not a compliment). Wallace is a player. He can pass, dribble and run. I've yet to see any of that from Thomson. I just dont rate him.

Overall i think Laszlo has done a good job so far but I think through free transfers and loans he will struggle to turn us into a force again because Rangers and Celtic have better players and can easily go and and spend 5/6 million on someone. That is why we lost today, and that is why the old firm will be top 2 (again) this season.

Miller Jambo 60
mod delete

You are a scream you moan winge okay my PC ENGLISH IS PASH

BUT you are one nonnnnnn jambo

:hobofish::hobofish:

Archived