Official Rangers v Hearts thread.

japanjambo

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the players have half the passion and desire of Csaba then we may well get something. If we score first or get to half time 0-0 then the crowd will get right on top of them .

winston churchill

remember,the only difference between us and them is,their pitch is five metres longer.

go for their throat.

winston churchill
If the players have half the passion and desire of Csaba then we may well get something. If we score first or get to half time 0-0 then the crowd will get right on top of them .

and then they will get the customary penalty.

hey lynn

crack open the sake and lets get this party started!!

'mon the jamboooooosss

maroonlegions

remember boys and girls we are playing one of the SFA"s love child so cue 90% of 50/50 decisions going to them:rolleyes:,but,

GET INTAE THEM AND IN THEIR FACES FROM THE START, NO PRISONERS AND NO QUARTER GIVEN, HMFC SLEEPING GIANT AND PROUD.:flagwave::flagwave::jambobanana:

Broxburn_Jambo

In Glasgow for the game and the rumour doing the rounds is that mccoist has been sacked for punching martin bain. Anyone able to confirm?

By The Light..

It will be close but we have Csaba who will have the team right up for this.

Hearts 6/1 to win at Hills

hope the riot police are on standby.

if we get an early goal , watch them explode.

sorry , my bad. i've forgotten that the rioters in manchester were lacking any "connection with rangers football club"

my arse.

Nelly Terraces

C'mon the famous, do these mugs! You know you want to.

Big up for Shabba. Gorgie Rules - FTR.

Nelly Terraces
remember,the only difference between us and them is,their pitch is five metres longer.

go for their throat.

You on aboot The Big Salami again mate?;)

C'mon Hearts give it your all!!

thats all i ask.

win, lose or draw we can't complain if every player gives it everything they have!

our record at ipox is pish, but as rangers go, we possibly have no better chance of getting into them than we do at the moment.

if we're beaten cos they play better, if we're beaten cos of dodgy decisions, there is nothing our players could have done, but if we're beaten through lack of effort, then thats a totally different thing.

play like our lives depend on it boys, thats all we want (and a nice cheeky win if we can)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Heart of Midlothian: MacDonald - Thomson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis, Driver - Ksnavicius - Mole

Banks now a coach! :eek:

Ryan Gosling

Hearts: MacDonald; Thomson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis, Driver; Ksanavicius; Mole.

:eek:

Hearts: MacDonald; Thomson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis, Driver; Ksanavicius; Mole.

:rofl:

Ah why not - Good luck Jamie!!

Toxteth O'Grady
Heart of Midlothian: MacDonald - Thomson, Zaliukas, Berra, Wallace - Kingston, Stewart, Karipidis, Driver - Ksnavicius - Mole

Just the one change from last weeks starters.

imo that goalkeeper switch could be a risky move.

Consistency of selection though with the outfield players, a rare thing in the Romanov era.

Chad Sexington

I'll see your :eek: and raise you a :dramaqueen:

not sure if this is the right game to start mcdonald, but i hope he plays a blinder

good luck lad

Geoff Kilpatrick
That's a bit of a suprise. :eek:

What's wrong with Banks?

Moving to coaching full-time apparently.

I would guess he would still be the sub keeper today though.

EDIT: Just seen the subs above - Makela FFS!

Toxteth O'Grady
Subs: Kello, Palazuelos, Mikoliunas, Nade, Makela, Cesnauskis, Jonsson.

Rappa dropped:sad:

Looks like if we lose a defender we will have to move Karipidis back and put on another midfeilder

Banksy is a great guy and has served the club excellently, I do think he should concentrate on coaching though.

If Csaba thinks Jamie is No.1 then i'm happy with that.

Surprised really, but I'm content with that nonetheless. MacDonald has had a full season of first team action for Queen of the South, and faced Rangers in the final so heres hoping he can take his chance:)

In my opinion it is absolutely the right thing to do to give Jamie MacDonald a chance before parachuting Kello into the team. Consistency of selection and selection on merit, exactly what we have been missing since VR assumed control of first team affairs during Rix' tenure.

I'll see your :eek: and raise you a :dramaqueen:

You make me sick :mad: give the guy a chance, i've seen him play so many times and I've told him that he is just as good as Gordon!!

The White Cockade

whats Stevie Banks ever done to deserve such a shafting?

I bet he doesn't want to give up playing so will be on his way soon

Drop Banks and play an inexperienced youngster against Rangers

He makes a couple of mistakes and the Kaunus man becomes first choice

How utterly predictable

imo that goalkeeper switch could be a risky move.

i said on the other thread that i'mnot sure this is the right game to start him, but i hope he does well.

in fact i hope he never see's the ball all game, cos our defence are so solid!

yes, i know, i know. i'm allowed to hope though

You make me sick :mad: give the guy a chance, i've seen him play so many times and I've told him that he is just as good as Gordon!!

Utter ****e.

Archived