Hamilton A v Dundee Utd

Greedy_Jambo

Wilkie and Dodds are having a nightmare. 2-1 HA

Prince boobin is looking rather gash too.

Oh and the 2nd looks like it could be a hand ball.

Drylaw Hearts
UTD are murder at the back.Didn't think it was handball,came more off his shoulder.

My thoughts also.

I have got 3-2 to united

Could easily go that way

I was between 3-0 and 3-1 (16's).... both are way off.

Utd must improve in the 2nd half.

Like how the pie stands are on the outside of the stand. means you dont miss anything when you go to get your sobering pie.

chester copperpot
UTD are murder at the back.Didn't think it was handball,came more off his shoulder.

I love these games, 3 points clear of Utd, when we're up against them for 3rd place. :)

The Mighty Thor
Like how the pie stands are on the outside of the stand. means you dont miss anything when you go to get your sobering pie.

Looks a tidy enough wee ground.

The Old Tolbooth
I love these games, 3 points clear of Utd, when we're up against them for 3rd place. :)

Absolutely, a win for Accies would be a great result :)

ToadKiller Dog

But only 2 in the starting 11.

Just like I said.

That ignores that united have none in the starting eleven and only 2 on the bench in which only one is likely given they are behind now unlikely to start,

For Example Goodwullie was sent on loan last season did excellent(i would argue better than our templeton) but found he has no chance as united brought in 3 attackers .

Nucky Thompson
HAND OF GOD! . ORR ERR,, HAND OF A HAMILTON PLAYER.
The commentator keeps going on about a hand ball, but having watched all the replays I haven't seen anything conclusive:rolleyes:

winston churchill
Do they still use that gay plastic pitch?

no

they had to put down a grass pitch for the SPL.

winston churchill
The commentator keeps going on about a hand ball, but having watched all the replays I haven't seen anything conclusive:rolleyes:

chest-arm............goal;)

Thought it was at first but now I think its come of his thigh... :confused:

Hartson is sure tho... he'd know all about scoring dubious goals.

Dean Winchester

I'm watching online so its not very clear, doesnt look like it to me? Either way... Hamilton win will do me nicely

With the benefits of numerous replays Id say shoulder :rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
That ignores that united have none in the starting eleven and only 2 on the bench in which only one is likely given they are behind now unlikely to start,

For Example Goodwullie was sent on loan last season did excellent(i would argue better than our templeton) but found he has no chance as united brought in 3 attackers .

I'm not ignoring it.

I'm simply pointing out that within the space of 2-3 years the number of Youth players in a team can increase.

3-1 ****ing hell

At least that means we won't do our usual and give the promoted team their first points.

Oh well another fiver lost to paddy power.

Every cloud has a silver lining

United,Well,Aberdeen and Hibs all lost there first games.

Well United are looking like it anyway, dont want to speak to soon.

Oh well another fiver lost to paddy power.

Every cloud has a silver lining

United,Well,Aberdeen and Hibs all lost there first games.

Well United are looking like it anyway, dont want to speak to soon.

If this spaniards thats good I'm surprised CL ha left him on the bench until now for a player thats never kicked a ball for utd (o'donovan).

so easily could have been 4 their.

Nucky Thompson

We play through there in 3 weeks:rolleyes: they could be hard to beat at home.

Ibrahim Tall
We play through there in 3 weeks:rolleyes: they could be hard to beat at home.

Aye, was looking at this game to see how big a threat Utd would be and i'm now more worried about Hamilton than anything else. :rolleyes:

Good to laugh at Utd but if Hamilton are up for every match like they have been tonight then they will give any team a hard time.

Thunderstruck

Hamilton were good but how much of a shambles is the Utd defence.

The third was a real joke, the scorer could have phoned his Ma to say "watch this" so much time did he have to pick his spot.

Hamilton were good but how much of a shambles is the Utd defence.

The third was a real joke, the scorer could have phoned his Ma to say "watch this" so much time did he have to pick his spot.

Brilliant.

Dodds and wilkie look lost when the pressure's on.

Seymour M Hersh

That's why I've always been wary of playing the newly promoted teams early on. They are always well up for it for the first 4 or 5 games. Now, when do we play them oh yeah, fourth game in at their place.

Only caught some of this last night.

As much as I was impressed with how Accies went about their business - Utd looked fairly woeful it has to be said.

Interesting first week of games thats for sure!

I think Utd were just not at it last night...they were shocking...reminded me of Hearts last season! :eek:

I watched Hamilton at Linlithgow Rose last Tuesday and they looked very ordinary...but organised.

It'll be a test through there.

Pants Shaton

I'd no sooner write off United's chances of third than I would suggest we'll qualify for Europe on the basis of one game.

Archived