Hamilton A v Dundee Utd

Greedy_Jambo

chester copperpot
their wee pi ss ant ground looks empty, what does it hold?.

I like Hamilton, as its close to my hoose. Mon the Clyde and West coast sides for the 1st division next year.

Hopefully the east coast will be ****ed next year, except Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Inverness, as they're the trips I love. ;)

Greedy_Jambo
it's on setanta aswell stef:)

I know m8 but i got rid of setanta a few months ago. :(

Too many direct debits for my liking.

chester copperpot
it's on setanta aswell stef:)

Hope Hamilton rip them a new ass, I think its solely between us, DU, and Rangers for 2nd. :P

Ok maybe not, but I think Dundee Utd will be very strong this year.

winston churchill
Doesn't look that empty.

it does on my 37 inch flat screen.

more gaps than charlie adams teeth.

chester copperpot
it does on my 37 inch flat screen.

more gaps than charlie adams teeth.

37 inches, pah, try my 50 inch bad boy. :P

Guest jambomickey
I know m8 but i got rid of setanta a few months ago. :(

Too many direct debits for my liking.

know the feeling about direct debits! you going to ibrox on saturday? i am like

Guest jambomickey
Hope Hamilton rip them a new ass, I think its solely between us, DU, and Rangers for 2nd. :P

Ok maybe not, but I think Dundee Utd will be very strong this year.

agree with you mate! think any team managed by levein will be at the very least organised and hard working

chester copperpot
agree with you mate! think any team managed by levein will be at the very least organised and hard working

Dont call me mate, you banned me from hibs.net. ;)

Greedy_Jambo
know the feeling about direct debits! you going to ibrox on saturday? i am like

At the moment no, I feel we could sneak something there though and might be persuaded get a ticket.

Have you got msn messenger? save us having a convo on this thread.

ToadKiller Dog

But with not one single player in the starting 11 from there youth set up ? only two on the bench in which likely only Kenneth will have a chance of getting on.

Plenty loans that will eventually be sent back and players like Prince Boubon who they will hope make them money ,United are a short term project give them

2/3 years back to a middling side.

Guest jambomickey
At the moment no, I feel we could sneak something there though and might be persuaded get a ticket.

Have you got msn messenger? save us having a convo on this thread.

no i haven't got msn stef! if you do go through to ibrox say hiya

Greedy_Jambo
But with not one single player in the starting 11 from there youth set up ? only two on the bench in which likely only Kenneth will have a chance of getting on.

Plenty loans that will eventually be sent back and players like Prince Boubon who they will hope make them money ,United are a short term project give them

woh, Youve done your homework.

ToadKiller Dog
woh, Youve done your homework.

When you live amongst them you have to ,arab fans are a bit over confident this season keep winding them up that CL will be gone before the end of the season.

Hamilton look a decent side and Utd are a mess at the back.

That must be 4 shots on target from Hamilton all ready...

Levein will have a fit at this defending... making motherwell look rock solid at the back.

Looks as if my 5er's down the swanny.

EDIT; My bet is on! 1-0 Dutd.

ToadKiller Dog

Hamilton score own goal ,bit harsh been the better side ,typical promoted side will be weak at the back.

Drylaw Hearts

In 2-3 years there may be a batch of youths ready to make the breakthrough at Utd.

We had 5 or 6 from the Academy in our 11 on Saturday but we only had 2 in Burleys 1st SPL match.

As for loans......

As we well know Loanees are available EVERY season.

Although it dosent look great at the front of the stand, I do quite like the idea of going for a pie and not missing any of the game. :P

winston churchill

goal for hamilton another OG.

they are knocking the ball around, like the great brazil & monkey heids side.

Straight thru the wall.

Hope Utd stay this pesh for the rest of the season as they'd struggle for top 6.

They look murder.

ToadKiller Dog
As we well know Loanees are available EVERY season.

I Imagine Cardiff will want them back unless united can find the money for Flood where as Kaunas has no choice.

Burleys first squad against killie i count more than 2 youth players in the 16,.

Hearts: Gordon; Neilson, Pressley, Webster, McAllister; Mikoliunas (Simmons 90), Hartley, MacFarlane, Skacel; Bednar (Elliot 68), Jankauskas. Subs not used: MacDonald, Cesnauskis, Berra, Wallace, Tierney

Drylaw Hearts
I Imagine Cardiff will want them back unless united can find the money for Flood where as Kaunas has no choice.

If CL doesn't 'borrow' players from Cardiff I'm sure he will go elsewhere.

Not exactly rocket science.

Burleys first squad against killie i count more than 2 youth players in the 16,.

Hearts: Gordon; Neilson, Pressley, Webster, McAllister; Mikoliunas (Simmons 90), Hartley, MacFarlane, Skacel; Bednar (Elliot 68), Jankauskas. Subs not used: MacDonald, Cesnauskis, Berra, Wallace, Tierney

But only 2 in the starting 11.

Just like I said.

I've got utd 3-0 @ 18's.... with the way Utd's defence is playing it could be 3-0 for Hamilton.

I have got 3-2 to united

Could easily go that way

Archived