Anti Niemi

Rabgee

Has he signed for anyone yet?

Was told by a jambo at work that there was a rumour going round at the EGM that we were in talks with him. Did anyone at the EGM hear anything?

Probably Bollox as I'm sure Juve were interested, but thought I'd mention it.

Ray Winstone

I thought he was bound for Hull?

Maybe I just imagined that.

I thought he was bound for Hull?

Maybe I just imagined that.

Could be, I had a quick look on the net and couldn't see anything.

LarrysRightFoot

He is still at Fulham as far as I am aware but as you say he has been linked with Juve and even (though I cant remember where I read it) Man Utd.

I would love him to come back but I dont think there is any chance of it happening (Id love to be proven wrong though).

He is still at Fulham as far as I am aware but as you say he has been linked with Juve and even (though I cant remember where I read it) Man Utd.

I would love him to come back but I dont think there is any chance of it happening (Id love to be proven wrong though).

Unfortunately I have to agree, given the choice of either of those teams or Hearts I'm pretty sure we would come third!

Buffalo Bill

I would walk down the road and carry him on my shoulders back to Edinburgh.

You see folks, I would do anything for love.

But I won't do that.

meatloaf-431.jpg

Buffalo Bill

AllowayJambo

3 years ago he was on the sky sports sunday morning programme (the one with Chris Kamara) and they got an e-mail message in from some jambos saying they loved him. He said then that he always looked for our results, loved it at Tynecastle and hoped to return there one day to play for us.

Brilliant!!

I would love it if this was a rumour that came to pass but I just cant see it. :(

3 years ago he was on the sky sports sunday morning programme (the one with Chris Kamara) and they got an e-mail message in from some jambos saying they loved him. He said then that he always looked for our results, loved it at Tynecastle and hoped to return there one day to play for us.

Brilliant!!

I would love it if this was a rumour that came to pass but I just cant see it. :(

Niemi's a Jambo! Always talks Hearts up when asked about them and he HAS said he'd come back if he was wanted. I remember when he was on Question of Sport, a question was asked, linked to us and he raised his fist in the air while giving his answer, showing his true colours there I thought, Coisty just looked at him!

Bunny Munro
Niemi's a Jambo! Always talks Hearts up when asked about them and he HAS said he'd come back if he was wanted. I remember when he was on Question of Sport, a question was asked, linked to us and he raised his fist in the air while giving his answer, showing his true colours there I thought, Coisty just looked at him!

Was it not a football team begining with H. All three looked blank for about 30 seconds befor Coisty coming out with Hearts and Niemi looked shocked with himself.

Or was that someone else?

Mmmm...could've been, I only remembered the reaction of Niemi when we were mentioned, thought it was him that answered, I heard Hearts getting shouted and looked up at the TV, that's when I saw what he did, so you could be right.

Archived