Screpis v audrey v ivaskevicius

The People's Chimp

screpis v audrey v ivaskevicius  

1 member has voted

1. 1. screpis v audrey v ivaskevicius

The People's Chimp

With screpis having been, unfairly imo, binned, yet with these other two fans favourites still kicking about, which would you take?

No st johnstone option, straight up, which of the three?

Its not clear cut, but Screpis appeared to have more immediate potential out of the 3 for the team

I think, in reality, though, none of them should be / should have been at the club

If its a question of who to keep out of the 3 then i would chose Audrey .

Only if he got back to how he was playing when he first signed.

He was shocking though in the last few games he played last season and needs a boot up the :movethatass:.

Rick Grimes

Screpis *may* have had slightly more to offer but I bet the other 2 are on less than 1500 a week.

Charlie-Brown

None of these 3 players in the poll play in the same position so it's a fairly daft comparison - all it really is is a popularity contest of sorts...... a more direct comparison would be between Screpis, Palazeulos and Aguiar who could be described as much more similar in position, playing style etc.

None of these 3 players in the poll play in the same position so it's a fairly daft comparison - all it really is is a popularity contest of sorts...... a more direct comparison would be between Screpis, Palazeulos and Aguiar who could be described as much more similar in position, playing style etc.

None of the 5 mentioned on this thread are suited to Scottish football. All should be binned.;)

Buffalo Bill

Screpis looked a smashing player, but for some reason, Vlad seems to take the hump with guys that gave him some minute difficulty in the signing of contracts process.

Hopefully our leader will one day learn to find a way of bringing in non-Kaunas guys that doesn't involve an inevitable petty banishment.

As for the other two chaps, there is no doubt that Csaba can find improvement in their respective games. We have massive room for improvement in our current squad.

Buffalo Bill

Having watched every minute Screpis played - albiet not many, I would say he added nothing to a position on the pitch that was well catered for - midfield. He was not a bad player but I feel we have better players vying for his postion.

Driver, Kingston, Eggert, Stewart, Miko, Rubeun, Wallace - all ahead of him.

I would even include Husband & McGowan as well. Would rather gamble on youth than certain Hearts players - in fact 3 of them are mentioned in the poll. :P

Bindy Badgy

Audrey and Ivaskevicius can be good players on their day but that day happens so infrequently that it seems pointless keeping them around.

I didn't see enough of Screpis to comment.

BervieJambo

Iva still has time on his side - he is only 23, while the other two are nearer 30. I think Iva has some ability, but he needs to improve his effort, application, stamina and attitude to be a success. If Csaba can bring this out of him then we might have a player on our hands.

You have a jobbie on one plate, a turd on another, and a 5hite on the third.

What one do you want to eat?

With screpis having been, unfairly imo, binned, yet with these other two fans favourites still kicking about, which would you take?

No st johnstone option, straight up, which of the three?

Don't think it's a fair comparison.

For me it should have been Screpis ?1500 pw v. Palazuelos at ?8k (major assumption)

For me the first couple of months for Palazuelos are critical. There is a player in there, and like Kingston, should be running the show.

I just have my doubts.

Archived