SNP WIN Glasgow East ( merged threads )

Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

Listening to 5 live at work at the minute - sounds like Broon might be needing a taxi soon!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davemclaren
Listening to 5 live at work at the minute - sounds like Broon might be needing a taxi soon!

Poor Gordon, getting a hospital pass from Tony... :rolleyes:

BBC news has just predicted according to SNP sources of a 1000 majority for the SNP:eek::eek::eek:

I hope he's lost, he's just done a Kinnock in my eyes.

Praying!

davemclaren
This could be a big night for British politics.

Come on SNP!!!!

If the SNP don't win the pictures currently being shown will look a bit embarrassing tomorrow. :rolleyes:

heartgarfunkel

Watching it on the telly - superb. Even if the SNP lose it puts a rocket up the Coatbrig mafia's erse. Douglas Alexander has to be one of the most pathetic losers to ever enter the political scene, what a ****

Watching it on the telly - superb. Even if the SNP lose it puts a rocket up the Coatbrig mafia's erse. Douglas Alexander has to be one of the most pathetic losers to ever enter the political scene, what a ****

He's a prime example of what is wrong with the so called labour party and his smug sister.

13,500 majority in Glasgows east end, they've lost it. Get yer tartan tory hat on as smug wee eck props up posh lad David "call me dave, youtube" Cameron. The union is in serious trouble, a sad day.

shaun.lawson

I actually quite like Douglas Alexander - can't say the same for the Labour government though! This result is seismic: they're toast.

shaun.lawson
Did anyone think the tory burd was worth a portion?

:peepwall:

Just asking.

You mean the Lib Dem one? Not bad - and better than that bint off Top Gear last night! :)

You mean the Lib Dem one? Not bad - and better than that bint off Top Gear last night! :)

Was the lib dem one not a guy?

Did anyone think the tory burd was worth a portion?

:peepwall:

Just asking.

Aye, a couple to be honest:dribble:

John Robertson, i think:confused::confused:

Patrick Bateman

Alexander is an absolute reptile. He just spent 5 minutes trying to blame an SNP conspiracy on his Sister's political Kamikaze act.

heartgarfunkel

ok, ok.;) SNP activist burd wi the glasses on outside though...:dribble:

Geoff Kilpatrick
Alexander is an absolute reptile. He just spent 5 minutes trying to blame an SNP conspiracy on his Sister's political Kamikaze act.

It's hard deciding who is more odious - him or his lookalike, Pedro Lopez.

ok, ok.;) SNP activist burd wi the glasses on outside though...:dribble:

What the wee fridge monster???

heartgarfunkel
It's hard deciding who is more odious - him or his lookalike, Pedro Lopez.

a harsh comparison, but a top spot!:)

lost me there captain. me no clever.

The bird with the specs looked like she enjoys a trip to the fridge, unless there was 2 birds with specs on:confused:

shaun.lawson

It might be that I'm watching a different feed down here. We got Jo Swinson, the youngest sitting MP:

http://www.joswinson.org.uk/

Not, of course, that she compares in any way with the great Caroline Flint:

caroline-flint.jpg

Order! Order! She gives me an election. :)

kinross jambo

there was,the other had a long coat on and was quite tall.

i would have done her.

Have to say i'm surprised at this. The East End is full of people who vote labour because they always have done and they think a vote for anyone else is a vote for the Tories. :wacko:

Maybe people are realising that this is not the same labour party of 20 years ago.

It might be that I'm watching a different feed down here. We got Jo Swinson, the youngest sitting MP:

http://www.joswinson.org.uk/

Not, of course, that she compares in any way with the great Caroline Flint:

caroline-flint.jpg

Order! Order! She gives me an election. :)

She looks nice indeed.

Nice dark hair and dark eyes.

Ian Robertson, sorry to all called John Robertson who I might have linked to the flip flop.

Have to say i'm surprised at this. The East End is full of people who vote labour because they always have done and they think a vote for anyone else is a vote for the Tories. :wacko:

Maybe people are realising that this is not the same labour party of 20 years ago.

Very true it's almost as solid Labour as Lanarkshire.

That trout-faced, old, Labour bint with the mad shouty voice and starey eyes looks like she's about to lose the plot and start screaming at people.

A recount because apparently voters can't tell the difference between 2 people with the same name.

"oh aye, who was ah pyoor voting for byraway? oh aye, that burd Curran! och, haud on there's twa of them! Ach, ah'll jist pump it on this wan, that'll dae it!"..................

:wacko:

Patrick Bateman

Lecturer from Strathclyde University said Glasgow east ""voters more likely to be confused" which is, of course, academic speak for "This place is filled with moronic proles"

This sounds like the doing of trout face. :sad:

Labour called for it. Why now but not in Ayrshire in the Scottish elections when 100,000 votes were goosed and when 1000 were lost at sea coming to the count centre from Arran.

When this was the result?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/vote2007/scottish_parliment/html/173.stm

heartgarfunkel
The bird with the specs looked like she enjoys a trip to the fridge, unless there was 2 birds with specs on:confused:

got you bro, no slim and tidy:dribble:

got you bro, no slim and tidy:dribble:

I'm not shy when it come to the food production room either;)

Labour called for it. Why now but not in Ayrshire in the Scottish elections when 100,000 votes were goosed and when 1000 were lost at sea coming to the count centre from Arran.

When this was the result?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/vote2007/scottish_parliment/html/173.stm

Sounds like some straw-clutching of almost Hibernian FC proportions.

heartgarfunkel
I'm not shy when it come to the food production room either;)

There's a few 'fat tidys' on the recount lol;)

shaun.lawson
A recount because apparently voters can't tell the difference between 2 people with the same name.

"oh aye, who was ah pyoor voting for byraway? oh aye, that burd Curran! och, haud on there's twa of them! Ach, ah'll jist pump it on this wan, that'll dae it!"..................

:wacko:

This sort of thing isn't just restricted to the East End of Glasgow though. There's no question that being placed higher on a ballot paper is a major advantage - because a lot of voters really are that stuipid!

When I was 16, I popped my hand up in politics class and said, "Sir - this democracy thing. The problem is, people are too stupid to know what's good for them!" And while I wish subsequent experience had diabused me of such arrogance, I still think it's true!

Harry Palmer

Is there a recount?

Even if there is, the possibility of there needing to be a recount in order for a winner to be declared = CRAP.

Mr Broon, I think you should disappear and allow the next incompetent person to take charge.

Apparently the re-count has increased the SNP's lead

Some shell suit wearing ned will charge in any minute and swipe 1000 SNP votes, Labour instantly declared the winner ;)

Archived