Single Jambo Birds

Debaser

A friend of mine is looking to romance a jambo loving bird. She should be 5'4 - 5'9, attractive, brunette, slim, over 21, rich, intelligent(optional) likes playing "hide the salami."

any suggestions were they can be found? is there a section of the ground where the best burds hang out? :cool:

Guest gorgie kev
A friend of mine is looking to romance a jambo loving bird. She should be 5'4 - 5'9, attractive, brunette, slim, over 21, rich, intelligent(optional) likes playing "hide the salami."

any suggestions were they can be found? is there a section of the ground where the best burds hang out? :cool:

Robbos;)

Ha if only I was an inch taller! :cheese:

aye, if only i were rich

or slim

i'm hot for desperate strangers, honest!

please overlook the minor flaws :dribble:

Dude, if anyone here met a bird like that theyd take her for their own. Loving the 5'4-5'9 chat. You pretty much want a polish chick looking at the requirements.:dribble: Personally I'm always suspicious of birds that like footy, I view them as infiltraitors until proved otherwise. No way would I take one with me to every game tho. Footys the escape!

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Can I get any spares? (must have her own season ticket)

i'm hot for desperate strangers, honest!

please overlook the minor flaws :dribble:

Well hello...............:dribble:

Which are you? 4'7" or 6'6"? ;)

dammit, my secret is out

thats not really me in my avatar. i'm really a 6'6 rugby player from bolton with a hairy arse and a penchent for pretty 18 year old boys

Wow, what a fantastic proposition. If only I was a year older...or brunette

Still, we can't all be one of the 'best burds' i suppose. Gutted! :confused:

I like the way that the only 'optional' on that list is intelligence...as long as she's rich though right

Any suggestions where they can be found - tell him to try in his dreams

i'm really a 6'6 rugby player from bolton with a hairy arse and a penchent for pretty 18 year old boys

Yummy. Oooooooh.

Hope the desperate pal is 5ft 11, blonde hair (not dyed) 6 pack , (not alchohol) tanned, multimillionaire, extremily good looking Good personal hygenie....

Oh probabily not or he wouldnt be getting his pal to ask for a date for him...:)

PS I can dye my hair brunette.............

Walter Payton
Hope the desperate pal is 5ft 11, blonde hair (not dyed) 6 pack , (not alchohol) tanned, multimillionaire, extremily good looking Good personal hygenie....

Oh probabily not or he wouldnt be getting his pal to ask for a date for him...:)

PS I can dye my hair brunette.............

If you're right Tams Bird, I'm raging. I never asked Debaser to post anything on my behalf.

Hey, I match some of this criteria. I am 5'7", brunette, over 21, intelligent and like playing hide the salami. Don't really fit the old slim criteria (size 14) but hey maybe I've got a chance.

Say What Again
like playing hide the salami. Don't really fit the old slim criteria (size 14) but hey maybe I've got a chance.

The bold bit gives you more than a 'chance'. When can you start? :dribble:

Hmmm... probably fail on too many criteria.

Over 5'9", a dress size or two over slim, and probably too far over 21.......!

Is Jambo loving, rich and intelligent not enough for your friend? :)

Oh, and "likes playing hide the salami"?? Come on, who doesn't!

I'll have to check my diary Jack of Hearts.

The Old Tolbooth

:laugh:

This thread reeks of desperation :107years:

Brian Whittaker's Tache
A friend of mine is looking to romance a jambo loving bird. She should be 5'4 - 5'9, attractive, brunette, slim, over 21, rich, intelligent(optional) likes playing "hide the chipolata."

I think Salami was ambitious

Pepperami Mini more like

I think Salami was ambitious

Pepperami Mini more like

BWT, maybe cocktail sausage, or even a "Wee Willie Winkie" would be more accurate;)

Archived