Sheep v Septic

Geoff Kilpatrick

thegreatsd

Iโ€™m not cheering on the green uglies but I am wanting an Aberdeen loss. That money for us getting guaranteed group stage football is huge. The other thing is I want to be at Hampden for us beating Celtic in a final. Hopefully itโ€™s all irrelevant who we play in the final anyway as we are winning it this year regardless ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ป

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Mikey1874

• neilnunb

• Ricardo Quaresma

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daveandal

Whether people like it or not a Celtic win a good for us. It benefits us massively.

ย 

We need to look at the bigger picture here.ย 

ย 

I'd also say the argument that an Aberdeen win makes a cup win more likely is just being feart. We've beaten Celtic as much as Aberdeen this season ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1971fozzy

You just know that the diving wee ***** will be at it for Celtic today which is as guaranteed as night following day

Lonewolflins
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

I want Celtic to absolutely destroy them. An absolute pummelling, destroying their already fragile confidence so it effects their league form and end up relegated via the play offs.

This in spades , horrible clubย 

GBJambo

Aberdeen to win for me. If we beat Rangers I would back us to beat them. If Rangers beat us no chance are Aberdeen beating both Celtic and rangersย 

The contrast in those interviews just shows you who they want to winย ๐Ÿ˜‚

tiger Rudi
1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Celtic win please.

This, all day long! However unlikely an Aberdeen cup win is, it would ruin our season tbh. They deserve **** all! Hope they get scudded today.ย 

JimmyCant

Very Nervous few weeks if Aberdeen were to win today, no matter what we do tomorrow so letโ€™s just get the euro groups cash in the bank and beat both the OF to win the cup.

gasbottle2

As much as I despise Timothy, we need them to win today. I donโ€™t want the sheep earning another penny in this competition. We have to get every advantage possible going into next season, financially and also confidence wise.

BBC love in for Celtic. fawn fawn fawn

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

cmon Celtic. , there I said it ๐Ÿคช

Celtic scrape through after several nasty challenges meaning players on both sides get sent for an early summer holiday.ย 
ย 

1971fozzy
2 minutes ago, gasbottle2 said:

As much as I despise Timothy, we need them to win today. I donโ€™t want the sheep earning another penny in this competition. We have to get every advantage possible going into next season, financially and also confidence wise.

this. They are losing ยฃ5m a season , relying on player sales. That will dry up soon enough , so we really donโ€™t want them having a penny of European money. Add in their crumbling stadium and cost of maintaining it (never mind moving) and itโ€™s going to be very hard for them to get back up near us. ย 

tcjambo

Aberdeen for me for two reasons:

ย 

1) We should beat them on most given days

2) Revenge for 1986.

ToadKiller Dog

Celtic will win ,its basically a home game for themย  , would prefer us playing Sheep in the final ,but not that bothered who wins .

Think it will be back to Barry Robson football for the sheep, defend and punt up for miovski to chase .

ย 

neilnunb

Haha some Aberdeen fan just getting a flag whacked right in the pus ๐Ÿ˜

neilnunb

Don Robertson? Well we saw how differently he reffed one half of the OF in midweek...

neilnunb

"The atmosphere is incredible"

ย 

**** off. It's simply a Celtic party.

Benny Klack

Fair play to the Aberdeen fans who are there but poor support really and really leaves them with no leg to stand on when they talk about size of club / 3rd force etc

Philfigo

Celtic win for me unfortunate but I don't want to roll the dice of a ยฃ5m Euro pot of money, that's a huge sum of money for our club

1971fozzy

Ooooft. Oh my.

only 100+ mins for Celtic to win now

Edited by 1971fozzy

feedtheroman2

Just to confirm...

ย 

Do we need aberdeen to lose in order to secure group stage football in Europe? How else can it be achieved aside from finishing third?

tcjambo

I want to win this tournament first and foremost and that is best achieved if we don't have to play Celtic in Glasgow.

Just now, feedtheroman2 said:

Just to confirm...

ย 

Do we need aberdeen to lose in order to secure group stage football in Europe? How else can it be achieved aside from finishing third?

Cup winners take priority over 3rd place so yes we need Aberdeen not to win the cup

copa-mundial
1 minute ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Just to confirm...

ย 

Yes. Should Aberdeen lose. We are guaranteed the Europa play off game. In failing that, group stage conference league.ย 

ย 

ย 

buzzbomb1958
Just now, tcjambo said:

I want to win this tournament first and foremost and that is best achieved if we don't have to play Celtic in Glasgow.

Thatโ€™s nonsense so you would give the sheep the chance to steal our place in the group stages and the cash that brings , if you get to the cup final it doesnโ€™t matter who you play you have to beat them Iโ€™d rather have the sheep out of that equationย 

Disser Pointon
1 minute ago, bigdav said:

Cup winners take priority over 3rd place so yes we need Aberdeen not to win the cup

Which is, and always has been, a ridiculous state of affairs.

buzzbomb1958
Just now, Disser Pointon said:

Which is, and always has been, a ridiculous state of affairs.

Yes itโ€™s tantamount to being rewarded for being a failure over the season

Dean Winchester
3 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Just to confirm...

ย 

Yes. 3rd doesn't get it unless one of the teams in the Champions League spot wins it.

ย 

If Aberdeen do win the cup we'd enter at the same stage as this season I believe.

CloustonHMFC

I would actually trust us more to beat Celtic in any final than us beating Aberdeen.ย 

db211833
4 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

Just to confirm...

ย 

We would also secure it by winning our playoff. But Aberdeen losing today guarantees conference groups.

Thomaso

Feck donโ€™t even go there ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SMJ_1874

Carter Vickers & Scales in the team of the year. Who picked them, Stevie Wonder a Ray Charles?ย