*** Big Hearts semi final fundraiser ***

queensferryjambo

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, the jambo poet said:

Oban Hearts currently trying to get £990 back, paid in error, fat fingers. Lol Top drawer stuff !! 

:rofl:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Kalamazoo Jambo

• Philfigo

• Pans Jambo

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Valois No1 said:

Surprised the press have not picked up on this. The evening news at least. Or is it just bad news they like to print. 

Rags like the sun and the daily weeg are too busy running stories about the huge bill Hearts will have to fork out for unsold tickets 

It's pathetic that the rags havent picked this up, really showing true colours that all they want to report on is negative and suffering.  If you are a journo hang your head in shame.

Edited by brux

dannymack
6 hours ago, The new West End said:

Yes was just hoping they could enter into the spirit of things

I agree, the very fact they thrive on the best bus company award could be boosted even more if the publicity was to escalate onto the MSM platform. Err0dZgXEAAnYuA.thumb.jpg.354d58f25dc37e7980fe1e27c00930ec.jpg

Screenshot_20240201_220621_Instagram.thumb.jpg.170fbd80a265680a8e6e77918b8a510a.jpg

Screenshot_20230822_204257_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ebd58c21702bc484575f9ee97c65c52d.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-040135_Instagram.thumb.jpg.dd5c3ae20699b33d0f53ed379a754bd1.jpg

6177794385_bbb557cfb5_b.thumb.jpg.00b66469f2385c33139936efe4d2b407.jpg

FB_IMG_1457905834854.jpg.dc0471a1e1842861a492548f15925aa7.jpg

Daveandal
1 minute ago, dannymack said:

I agree, the very fact they thrive on the best bus company award could be boosted even more if the publicity was to escalate onto the MSM platform. Err0dZgXEAAnYuA.thumb.jpg.354d58f25dc37e7980fe1e27c00930ec.jpg

Screenshot_20240201_220621_Instagram.thumb.jpg.170fbd80a265680a8e6e77918b8a510a.jpg

Screenshot_20230822_204257_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ebd58c21702bc484575f9ee97c65c52d.jpg

Screenshot_20220601-040135_Instagram.thumb.jpg.dd5c3ae20699b33d0f53ed379a754bd1.jpg

6177794385_bbb557cfb5_b.thumb.jpg.00b66469f2385c33139936efe4d2b407.jpg

FB_IMG_1457905834854.jpg.dc0471a1e1842861a492548f15925aa7.jpg

You're making me feel old. I remember that style of bus vividly.

SectionDJambo
17 minutes ago, brux said:

It's pathetic that the rags havent picked this up, really showing true colours that all they want to report on is negative and suffering.  If you are a journo hang your head in shame.

They’re probably more interested in reporting that Rangers could have had more tickets, so they maybe won’t be happy if this initiative were to work and we got even close to a sell out.

fabienleclerq

My sister has just been in touch, she works with kids who have additional support needs etc. Said that's 12 families off to Hampden Sunday,  tickets,travel and scran at HT.

HHGH

Pans Jambo
4 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

My sister has just been in touch, she works with kids who have additional support needs etc. Said that's 12 families off to Hampden Sunday,  tickets,travel and scran at HT.

HHGH

😍 Fantastic.

Vlad Magic
12 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

HHGH

We really are an exceptional bunch of supporters 😍

Fxxx the SPFL
17 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

HHGH

Kiosks at Hampdump are a nightmare getting served hopefully something can be arranged for them 

WASTREL
37 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

HHGH

Thats the type of post I enjoy reading

Daveandal
2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

HHGH

😍 Brilliant 👏 

dannymack
2 hours ago, Daveandal said:

You're making me feel old. I remember that style of bus vividly.

Tickets please. 

image_a76d163b-7461-4179-a1db-d72ed9bc0dd0_800x.jpg

Weebroon98
2 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

HHGH

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Dunfermline Hearts just dropped £875 in, hopefully other supports club will follow this and the Oban donation

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, lou said:

Dunfermline Hearts just dropped £875 in, hopefully other supports club will follow this and the Oban donation

Wow. Nice one. 

Cameronstheman
26 minutes ago, lou said:

Livi Hearts have also chipped in 

The Wrinkly Ninja
35 minutes ago, lou said:

Was to cover the cost of a bus.

9 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Livi Hearts have also chipped in 

Brilliant effort from all 🇱🇻

Lone Striker

Hats off to the Big Hearts organisers for doing this - we shouldn't under-estimate the amount of work thats needed to organise this magnificent day out.    Donating some money is the easy part.

Dennis Reynolds
3 hours ago, Ally Bee said:

Screenshot_20240418_031128_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.5e2182a0b1aa58af1c1c7ab142ffe500.jpg

:rofl:

Amazing! Just shy of £24k now.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If karma exists, these acts of charity will be repaid with a semi-final victory :toasting:

scott herbertson
32 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If karma exists, these acts of charity will be repaid with a semi-final victory :toasting:

We can call it the Karma Semifinalthon

Pin by Lisa Ann on Beautiful Boy | Boy george, Culture club, Beautiful boys

Edited by scott herbertson

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Lee Johnson latest to donate, sacrificed his Pepsi Max pocket money, good lad

Is that actually the thumb? or a wind up? either way good to see 🤠

Baldy61

Absolutely brilliant effort from all the staff at Big Hearts and everyone who has contributed in any way whatsoever.

Hopefully a great day for all on Sunday.

Should be taken as granted. However,

Hopefully anyone sitting in front of these groups, or indeed any groups of Kids, elderly or infirm. Please apply common sense/ courtesy, with regards to sitting/standing. Obviously this depends on everyone's cooperation.

Wouldn't expect family groups to in the same section as Ultras who will be standing. giving their all as usual and rightly so. 

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, Baldy61 said:

Absolutely brilliant effort from all the staff at Big Hearts and everyone who has contributed in any way whatsoever.

Hopefully a great day for all on Sunday.

Should be taken as granted. However,

Hopefully anyone sitting in front of these groups, or indeed any groups of Kids, elderly or infirm. Please apply common sense/ courtesy, with regards to sitting/standing. Obviously this depends on everyone's cooperation.

Wouldn't expect family groups to in the same section as Ultras who will be standing. giving their all as usual and rightly so. 

It's Hampden, everyone will be standing. Don't think things are going to change for 400 day trippers. I am sure they will just be happy to be part of it and rightly so.

fabienleclerq
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

It's Hampden, everyone will be standing. Don't think things are going to change for 400 day trippers. I am sure they will just be happy to be part of it and rightly so.

Tbf I think Hearts need to find a way to communicate certain areas will be sitting.  I know they technically are all meant to be but the reality is different and probably puts some elderly fans etc off.

RustyRightPeg
26 minutes ago, Negan said:

Is that actually the thumb? or a wind up? either way good to see 🤠

Has to be a wind up. He hates us.

Baldy61
4 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Does not effect myself as lucky enough to have front row upper. 

Maybe this for another thread, as don't wish to de-rail this one. Which should be 100% behind fundraising effort.  Apologies.

We_are_the_Hearts
4 minutes ago, Baldy61 said:

Does not effect myself as lucky enough to have front row upper. 

Maybe this for another thread, as don't wish to de-rail this one. Which should be 100% behind fundraising effort.  Apologies.

I was South upper front row for the Final in 2019, great view mate. Thought i was gonna fall over the balcony when Edwards put us 1 up. Sadly was not to be

Heartsofgold
19 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

IMG_5211.png

We really are, when we want to be, and incredible bunch of generous arseholes!!!

Sooperstar
8 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

I was South upper front row for the Final in 2019, great view mate. Thought i was gonna fall over the balcony when Edwards put us 1 up. Sadly was not to be

Don't feel too down about it. Falling off a balcony isn't all it's cracked up to be. 

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Don't feel too down about it. Falling off a balcony isn't all it's cracked up to be. 

😄

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

Kalamazoo Jambo
8 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

:laugh:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bump, another 100 quid plus in the last hour, nearing a magical 25k, 24.7

HopeDiouf
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

🤣