Valdas (NHC-Thankfully)

Drylaw Hearts

He will go down in history as a Scottish Cup winning manager.

Good luck Valdas.

:fing25:

Too right, what the *** do you lot want, good liuck Valdas, hang your head iin shame so called Heart of Midlothian fans.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Sexy Flanders
If it wasn't for a world class tackle and some real pesh poor finishing by Gretna we would have been runners up mefraid.

I await the "if my aunty had ball's.........." thing.

Alternatively, if one of the two efforts that hit the woodwork had gone in, or Hibby McDonald had given the most blatant penalty of all time, we could've won at a canter. It's all if's and but's though eh!

Ryan Gosling
Never watched the whole game again ,but I do remember that almost everyone I spoke to in the ground had this horrible feeling that Gretna were going to take us to the cleaners( and I spoke to loads of supporters all over the place trying to have a fly fag) not one person,that I can remember was confident we would win,our defence was a shambles,Gordon looked kinda

ropey,our midfield was being over run and IIRC nothing would stick up front.

Nonsense.

I'll never let it go.

I'll be angry to the grave.

:)

I predict Valdas will be packing shelves in some Lithuanian Supermarket within 3 years.

Aye and i predict you will be collecting the trolleys erse piece.

Drylaw Hearts
Aye and i predict you will be collecting the trolleys erse piece.

I very much doubt I will ever go to Lithuania.

But thanks for your contribution to this thread anyway.

I very much doubt I will ever go to Lithuania.

But thanks for your contribution to this thread anyway.

You never know maybe Vlad will open a lithuanian supermarket for you in Edinburgh!

Drylaw Hearts
You never know maybe Vlad will open a lithuanian supermarket for you in Edinburgh!

Why would he do that ?

jackjambo22
He'll go down in history as the man who stabbed Elvis in the back.

What Elvis the celtic fanatic ??:mad:

Drylaw Hearts
What Elvis the celtic fanatic ??:mad:

Elvis is indeed a Celtic fanatic.

:rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite.........

crazy_jambo_2006
Correct. Elvhis was well aware making that statement would make it much easier for the rheptile to slither off to ra sellik. :mad:
Will the Pressley-haters never let it go? Will they hate the guy forever? You wouldn't think he was Cup winning captain with all thd vitriol he gets. I couldn't care he signed for Celtic or he thumped his chest. Hearts are a worse team without good players such as Pressley (not so good now, but he was good when he was here). We have too many mediocre players, who don't care enough to stand up +be counted.

Stephen Pressley was a cup winning Hearts captain, a great leader on and off the pitch and an absolute gentleman.

Anyone who lets one incident of chest thumping cast a shadow over 8 years of distinguished and loyal service is very small minded indeed.

On the subject of Valdas, all he did was not impose crap Rix-esque tactics on the team. With the quality of players we had that season, we should have won the cup and been challenging for the league (if not winning it). Celtic won it with Hartson and Zurawski up front FFS.

jackjambo22
Elvis is indeed a Celtic fanatic.

:rolleyes:

If brains were dynamite.........

I havny read all the posts, but DH, i can see you aint no fan on Valdas, fair enough

I aint no fan of Elvis these days

Elvis showed his true colours that day when we played celtic

Most fans in the ground appreciated his contribution at Hearts and all he done, but his response was to beg acceptance from supporters who at best despised him

A big let down, it would have been easier for him to have left the park without that petulant guff, it was a massive 2 fingers, he was a

Great servant

Excellent Captain

But a Man who crawled to the celtic legions

Vladas was just out of his depth

I know what one i prefer :P

Captain Canada

This must be one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this board. Hearts are bigger than any player and IMO we got rid of Elvis at exactly the right time as his on-field performances were starting to slide - something which his time at Celtic and lack of first team appearances confirmed. Valdas did a great job under almost impossible circumstances and his health suffered as a result. I personally wish him nothing but success in his new role.

Drylaw Hearts
This must be one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this board. Hearts are bigger than any player and IMO we got rid of Elvis at exactly the right time as his on-field performances were starting to slide - something which his time at Celtic and lack of first team appearances confirmed. Valdas did a great job under almost impossible circumstances and his health suffered as a result. I personally wish him nothing but success in his new role.

You're right.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this board.

You're right.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this board.

:P

Guest juvehearts

Think about this way...........

we could all support hibs & we would never be talking about playing poor in a scottish cup final & comming away with the trophy.

all seasons gone by,

pressley will still be a heats legend & valdas will be a folksong legend for years to come.

now start of by singing......... ohhhhhhhh weve got Ivanauskas on the bench on the bench.

FTH

Captain Canada
:P

grow up - it was clear I meant to say 'threads' rather than posts. How about debating the topic rather than making these childish remarks?

:mad:

Back in work.....

As Manager of Lithuanian 2nd Division crack outfit Banga Gargzdai.

You got what you deserved Valdas.[/QUOTE]

Comments like this make JKB a joke. How can you not recognise that Valdas won us a cup? I wouldn't waste my time discussing football with the likes of you. Goodbye.

Drylaw Hearts

Comments like this make JKB a joke. How can you not recognise that Valdas won us a cup? I wouldn't waste my time discussing football with the likes of you. Goodbye.

I'm devastated.

Ron Burgundy
I'm devastated.

To be fair I can tell from previous posts that you are a staunch Hearts fan but this thread has made you look a bit of a lady's front bottom.

Leave the anti Lithuanian pesh alone,it's boring.

If Valdas was French,German or Ugandan you wouldn't have a problem with him I bet.

grow up - it was clear I meant to say 'threads' rather than posts. How about debating the topic rather than making these childish remarks?

:mad:

What childish remarks??? His comeback, which you set him up beautifully for, was worthy of my appreciation.

For what it's worth, I agree with your remarks about Valdas. I liked the guy and wish him well.

TBH I also liked Ivo, like others have said he won us a cup and got us into the CL.

I also liked Pressley when he was at the club, not a great player (slow and couldn't pass the ball), but a good leader and could organise the team. All the talk about him being a 'loyal servant' is crap, he was going nowhere when we signed him, he's a pro and plays for the dough as he showed on his return to Tynie.

Drylaw Hearts
To be fair I can tell from previous posts that you are a staunch Hearts fan but this thread has made you look a bit of a lady's front bottom.

Leave the anti Lithuanian pesh alone,it's boring.

If Valdas was French,German or Ugandan you wouldn't have a problem with him I bet.

It's not Anti-Lithuanian.

It's Anti-Valdas.

His nationality means nothing to me.

Drylaw Hearts
TBH I also liked Ivo, like others have said he won us a cup and got us into the CL.

I also liked Pressley when he was at the club, not a great player (slow and couldn't pass the ball), but a good leader and could organise the team. All the talk about him being a 'loyal servant' is crap, he was going nowhere when we signed him, he's a pro and plays for the dough as he showed on his return to Tynie.

Any chance you could explain that ?

Buffalo Bill

Vladas may well have been a puppet but he steadied the ship at the business end of the 05/06 season with vital wins over Hibs, Killie, Celtic, Aberdeen and Gretna.

Found wanting the next season but I wouldn't wish any ill on the guy now.

Buffalo Bill

Drylaw Hearts
Yes it was -

Drylaw admits

I talk Shiiite.[/QUOTE][/i]

The hilarity.

You're right.

Drylaw admits:That is one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this board.

In other words, the OP is a total tosser who craves attention. These bores are the ruination of this board.

Back in work.....

As Manager of Lithuanian 2nd Division crack outfit Banga Gargzdai.

You got what you deserved Valdas.

Banga is a very well runed club. One of the best in Lithuania on those terms. They have been working very hard in the right direction and I expect them to be among the best teams in A Lyga with good support in years to come. Good choice for Valdas IMO.

Drylaw Hearts
[/i][/b]

In other words, the OP is a total tosser who craves attention. These bores are the ruination of this board.

Harsh words indeed.

But.............

I'd love you to explain how I 'crave attention' ?

The hilarity.

Would someone with as limited an intelligence as you understand irony? My guess is that you are probably quite fat, with a faint bo problem (and definite fashion problems!), a boring job that pays the mortgage and an unlovely family living in an unlovely new-build housing scheme. Hearts gives you the chance to escape, to throw off your lower mc shackles and pretend to have a wee bit of authority in your saddish life.

Of course, I may be wrong and you are a well-adjusted, happy-go-lucky scally-wag who just likes to rip the pish...

Drylaw Hearts
Would someone with as limited an intelligence as you understand irony? My guess is that you are probably quite fat, with a faint bo problem (and definite fashion problems!), a boring job that pays the mortgage and an unlovely family living in an unlovely new-build housing scheme. Hearts gives you the chance to escape, to throw off your lower mc shackles and pretend to have a wee bit of authority in your saddish life.

Of course, I may be wrong and you are a well-adjusted, happy-go-lucky scally-wag who just likes to rip the pish...

Again.....

The hilarity.

Can I make a suggestion rossmoron ?

If you have something to say that may make me change my thoughts on Valdas the go for it.

If not then I'll not be surprised.

BTW.....

Keep those personal insults coming.

They're great.

Harsh words indeed.

But.............

I'd love you to explain how I 'crave attention' ?

Well, you have started a thread which pokes fun at a good Hearts servant who was unfortunately not up to the job on a long term basis. Waht did you expect from your original post: total agreement or unbridled disgust?

One of these answers points to a limelight case who wants to brighten up a sad life.

Again.....

The hilarity.

Can I make a suggestion rossmoron ?

If you have something to say that may make me change my thoughts on Valdas the go for it.

If not then I'll not be surprised.

BTW.....

Keep those personal insults coming.

They're great.

You have now insulted me and I will be asking the mods to intervene and close your silly-wee-boy-needs-weewee-thread.

I look forward to rehashing this argument in person...

Drylaw Hearts
Well, you have started a thread which pokes fun at a good Hearts servant who was unfortunately not up to the job on a long term basis. Waht did you expect from your original post: total agreement or unbridled disgust?

One of these answers points to a limelight case who wants to brighten up a sad life.

So I started a thread which means I crave attention ?

Without threads JKB would be a quiet place indeed.

If this one doesn't take your fancy then leave it alone.

Simple.

BTW.....

There is another thread having a go at Steven Pressley, who was a far better servant to Hearts than Valdas, yet I don't see you having a go at the OP of that particular thread.

Why ?

Drylaw Hearts
You have now insulted me and I will be asking the mods to intervene and close your silly-wee-boy-needs-weewee-thread.

I look forward to rehashing this argument in person...

A mere typing error rossmaroon.

BTW.....

You insulted me on a previous post but hey thats life.

As for your keyboard hardman comment - I'm frickin panicking. :rolleyes:

Now...

Off to the Mods with you.

I'm making a point.

I'm making the same point and phrasing it slightly differently.

I'm pressing enter twice.

I'm making the same point again.

I must think that typing like this gives my posts extra gravity or something.

That's the only possible explanation.

...etc, etc.

I'd have hated to be one of Drylaw Hearts' old schoolteachers. More accurately, I'd have hated to be whoever did the budgeting for that school, paying for an extra 89059835 jotters every term just to cater for his bizarre obsession with double spacing between every single ****ing sentence.

Drylaw Hearts
I'm making a point.

I'm making the same point and phrasing it slightly differently.

I'm pressing enter twice.

I'm making the same point again.

I must think that typing like this gives my posts extra gravity or something.

That's the only possible explanation.

...etc, etc.

I'd have hated to be one of Drylaw Hearts' old schoolteachers. More accurately, I'd have hated to be whoever did the budgeting for that school, paying for an extra 89059835 jotters every term just to cater for his bizarre obsession with double spacing between every single ****ing sentence.

I like it.

Ok ?

Archived