Levein's quotes

hereford_hearts

Pasquale for King
13 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

That was March 2018. We've played 21 times since then. They've won 3.

Hearts have won 10 and drawn 8.

I wonder how often they like to show that photo now and remind everyone of the truth...

Good point 👍🏽😆

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Sooks

• Costanza

• tiger Rudi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, busbyfth said:

Fantastic player (and would have been Scotlands greatest ever defender bar injuries) but responsible for decisions that took us down. Should have been jettisoned over a year earlier and was Rasputin to Budgies Alexandra

I think Pieman paid it at a discounted fee ? Possibly the original sum before the multiplications 

Hackney Hearts
19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Good point 👍🏽😆

Plus - 9 of those games have been at Easter Road, and in terms of wins, it's 5-1 to Hearts. 

Natural Order.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Plus - 9 of those games have been at Easter Road, and in terms of wins, it's 5-1 to Hearts. 

Natural Order.

Well said, I could be wrong but with two own goals BERRA is their top goalscorer in those 9 games 😆

12 hours ago, Watt-Zeefuik said:

Not for me. Google probably figures I'm searching from the US so tries to figure out what else I would be looking for. I kept getting his "playing against 12 men" one even when I put in Dundee United and other terms, then other US coach referee rants (which had nothing to do with "craig" or "levein," so I have no idea why it was giving them to me, but it was.)

Fair enough!

Watt-Zeefuik
2 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Superb.

Have mixed feelings on his times at Tynecastle but his quotes are not often off the mark.

I take him for his word that he had taken on too much trying to be DoF and manager at the same time, and that we were cashflow-tight because of paying off Cathro and in the middle of the stadium work.

He absolutely had to go and should have gone in the summer before but I don't think he ever wanted anything but the best for Hearts. I'm not a fan of his tactical style with us but I still appreciate the work he and Robbie did together in those first seasons when they walked into an impossible situation and pulled off something brilliant.

Birregrande

He's a legend for me, top PHM. The Sacked in the Morning one where it was all questions to him, had this story about him getting a young player who had been out clubbing, locked in a cupboard - think Billy Brown was the assistant.  Then he forgot about him for the whole day, turned out the lad was fine and sleeping.  Anyone think it was Cumdog? Listen to it if you can find it - it is very funny.😁

4 minutes ago, Birregrande said:

He's a legend for me, top PHM. The Sacked in the Morning one where it was all questions to him, had this story about him getting a young player who had been out clubbing, locked in a cupboard - think Billy Brown was the assistant.  Then he forgot about him for the whole day, turned out the lad was fine and sleeping.  Anyone think it was Cumdog? Listen to it if you can find it - it is very funny.😁

Dont think Billy was ever his assistant manager . Maybe Houston or McGlynn