** MAFIA - The Inchcolm Island Asylum Mystery

Dunks

7 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

Really? This is my first vote for you. Only other mention you got was earlier today along with two others 

You voted for me yesterday too I'm sure then unvoted. I'll read back once I get to work 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Bunny Munro

• Vlad Magic

• Peakybunnet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

cop didn’t find the Psycho 

I wasn't sure if it was the psycho or the schiz by the wording as it was working for and against

Peakybunnet
4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

You voted for me yesterday too I'm sure then unvoted. I'll read back once I get to work 

No I didn’t. I voted Vlad and stuck on him 

Just now, Peakybunnet said:

No I didn’t. I voted Vlad and stuck on him 

So why me now then? It's not really the stage of the game to be voting folk with no explanation at all when baddies haven't been found. I'd respect it if there was an explanation behind it that made any sense but you've just whacked a vote on me without saying anything. You're barking up the wrong tree but I'm interested to hear your explanation 

Morning all. I'm heading back to WL again today at short notice. Will keep an eye on things similar to yesterday. 

Be nice :)

Peakybunnet
2 hours ago, Shapes said:

So why me now then? It's not really the stage of the game to be voting folk with no explanation at all when baddies haven't been found. I'd respect it if there was an explanation behind it that made any sense but you've just whacked a vote on me without saying anything. You're barking up the wrong tree but I'm interested to hear your explanation 

I have a trust list I published yesterday and you were not on it. It was between you and Yvonne and I chose you. Sorry 🫤

Peakybunnet
6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Morning all. I'm heading back to WL again today at short notice. Will keep an eye on things similar to yesterday. 

Be nice :)

who killed Stuart @Dunks

AndyNic
12 hours ago, Dunks said:

But they did recruit!

The Gullible Patient has signed up with the Mafia!

image.png.25842396c8ef712036bb19380758d963.png

WOOO

:jjyay:

WOOO

yvonnejambo

It is feeling a bit more tricky and I can tell I haven’t been investigated if I have the roles worked out correctly. 
 My suspicion is going towards Boof & Hogfather as either goons or Psycho. 

Bunny Munro

Not a brilliant night but still in a reasonabley strong position. 8 players and 2 goons.

Who do we think the goons would have tried to kill last night - leading to finding the gullible patient? Either someone they thought has the edge in the game and wasn't bathing much suspicion, or someone they wanted for their experience in playing the game. 

I'll need to go back and look at voting patterns from day 1-3. We now know who there goons were and one mason, they're maybe clues to put together a tentative trust list. 

15 hours ago, Boof said:

Hard to read him but I'm just getting a feeling...

Vote Bender

14 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I think others are probably sticking out more for now anyway, but it's hard to see what to do at the moment due goons being killed off soo quickly. 

Now that we know Stuart was receiving FBI investigation results, this sticks out to me as Bender being one of the good guys who'd been checked out. Maybe?

2 hours ago, Peakybunnet said:

who killed Stuart @Dunks

The Psychopath. Apologies, missed that off the post.

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

It is feeling a bit more tricky and I can tell I haven’t been investigated if I have the roles worked out correctly. 
 My suspicion is going towards Boof & Hogfather as either goons or Psycho. 

Where is this suspicion coming from? I haven't pushed against anyone who would be deemed good this whole game. For consistently trying to drag me to the fore, I'm gonna Vote Yvonne.

Revised Player List

Peakybunnet
yvonnejambo
The Hogfather
Shapes
Bunny Munro
Bender - edging towards good...ish...maybe?
Rudi Skacel
Boof - I know I'm good

I think I had Hogfather up to 15% good but the turning of the Gullible dude has, unfortunately, wiped that out.

2 goons and a Psycho to unearth.

To be honest, any of Peaky, Yvonne, Shapes, Bunny and Rudi would be ripe for turning. Don't think I've played enough with Hoggy or Bender to judge.

Wonder if it's time for trust lists? Psycho can't kill any more.

yvonnejambo
47 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Where is this suspicion coming from? I haven't pushed against anyone who would be deemed good this whole game. For consistently trying to drag me to the fore, I'm gonna Vote Yvonne.

I don’t have any team mates in this game so can only go instincts and luck. It’s pretty hard to eliminate folk especially after goons got someone turned. 

Peakybunnet
3 hours ago, Boof said:

Now that we know Stuart was receiving FBI investigation results, this sticks out to me as Bender being one of the good guys who'd been checked out. Maybe?

Quick question Boof, if you are use BS should you keep investigating the player below then the next below etc? 

Peakybunnet
21 minutes ago, Boof said:

Revised Player List

Peakybunnet
yvonnejambo
The Hogfather
Shapes
Bunny Munro
Bender - edging towards good...ish...maybe?
Rudi Skacel
Boof - I know I'm good

I think I had Hogfather up to 15% good but the turning of the Gullible dude has, unfortunately, wiped that out.

2 goons and a Psycho to unearth.

To be honest, any of Peaky, Yvonne, Shapes, Bunny and Rudi would be ripe for turning. Don't think I've played enough with Hoggy or Bender to judge.

Wonder if it's time for trust lists? Psycho can't kill any more.

I gave a list yesterday which is pretty accurate in my opinion. 

following Stuart’s comment as you pointed out I would add Bender to my trust list. 

my goon list would be either Shapes or Yvonne plus one other that has been turned. 

31 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Quick question Boof, if you are use BS should you keep investigating the player below then the next below etc? 

I wouldn't. 

Once the masons know the Cop it would be the Cop's discretion as to whomever they think will give useful info to themself and the masons.

We can only hope that none of those investigated so far have been turned. That's always a cat amongst the pigeons scenario!

My trust list so far stands at Peaky & Boof. I'm not getting the same feeling from The Hogfather that I was from Vlad. At this point I'm erring more towards Yvonne, Shapes and Rudi.

Rudi starting off vocal then essentially disappearing/no longer contributing anything is still making my ears prick up tbh. Whether that's as original goon or being turned, I can't make my mind up. 

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Rudi starting off vocal then essentially disappearing/no longer contributing anything is still making my ears prick up tbh. Whether that's as original goon or being turned, I can't make my mind up. 

Almost every game I've ever played with Rudi has played out this way. Very rarely gets involved to the same level as other players.

Peakybunnet

Rudi and The Hogfather voted Sean out on day one and were on my trust list. I think one of them has been turned. Hogfather backing up Rudi surprises me though as they used to have a beef with each other in

Previous  games.  

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Rudi and The Hogfather voted Sean out on day one and were on my trust list. I think one of them has been turned. Hogfather backing up Rudi surprises me though as they used to have a beef with each other in

Previous  games.  

I'm not backing him up, quite the contrary.

6 hours ago, Bender said:

Is the psycho now out of kills?

No - bonus kills for hitting rolled players :thumbsup:

Peakybunnet
2 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Must be an add on then? 

image.thumb.png.50390ce4846e8cc605392010178510dd.png

Yeah apologies, I see I missed that too. I did include it in the instructions to the Psychopath though.

Vote Count

Shapes 1
yvonnejambo 1

Deadline 9pm

14 minutes ago, Dunks said:

:cornette_dog:

Peakybunnet
6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Yeah apologies, I see I missed that too. I did include it in the instructions to the Psychopath though.

Can the Psycho please post as evidence? Thanks 🙏 

I'll probably end up sticking with my gut but going to see how things unfold

2 minutes ago, Bender said:

Vote Shapes.

Barking up the wrong tree here

The Hogfather

I'm sticking with Yvonne for now. Voting for me is either a case of mistaken intuition or something a bit more sinister.

Peakybunnet
8 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

I'm sticking with Yvonne for now. Voting for me is either a case of mistaken intuition or something a bit more sinister.

I get goon vibes coming out your recent posts 

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

I get goon vibes coming out your recent posts 

You accused me of backing Rudi up earlier when I was doing the opposite. I'd think again about what you're reading from my posts.

Rudi Skacel
20 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Going to stick with my gut and 

vote rudi

wrong gut feeling my friend. I need to have a reread of the last couple of days. Vlad certainly was on the attack. Hopefully the doc is on the ball tonight. Either they can save someone or at least hopefully block a goon kill. Ideally blocking a goon kill would be better. 

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Your whole style of posting has changed since the goon recruitment 

You're gonna have to do better than that. Yvonne has, wrongly, picked me out so I've questioned her motives. Eliminate me if you feel like it'll help the town win, but it would be a waste to get rid of me when we should be taking out the goons and the psychopath.

Vote Count

Shapes 2
Rudi Skacel 1
yvonnejambo 1

Deadline 9pm

If the Psychiatrist finds the Psychopath and cures them, are they thus unable to win solo? 

Bunny Munro

Evening All,
I've done a deep dive into day 1, what follows is correct to the best if my knowledge.

Remeber we know that Sean, Andy, and WJ were goons, and that Stu was a mason.

All 5 players who voted for Sean are still alive (Boof, Peaky, Rudi, Hoggy, and myself). Everyone put Sean into the lead at the time of their vote, except for Rudi, who extended his lead).

Sean voted, and then unvoted Boof, Peaky, Rudi, and Andy before settling on me. Evidence that there has been at least some goon on goon voting.
WJ voted for me and kept it there. I was also voted for by Tommy, Vlad, Sean and IanT.

Andy didnt vote.

Stuart voted Tommy and kept it there which doesn't help us.

Sean posted a goon list (Boof, Peaky, and WJ). Would he have put two (or 3) goons on it?
Hogfather also posted a goonlist (Sean, Boof, Shapes). One known goon there.

I don't think its a given that no Goons voted for Sean, but i'd probably lean towards trusting Rudi who put him into the 2 vote lead.

Off to read day 2.

yvonnejambo

I will Vote Hogfather 

Just not convinced he’s good and he has voted me so might as well return the favour. 

Rudi Skacel
20 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Obviously Rudi could have been turned, let's not forget that.

anyone could have. 

shapes is going after me going on the basis of a previous game. Nothing more. Its usually what she does when she is a goon. I have voted for sean (when it was close) and put weejambo into a tie with Vlad. 

a vote for me is a waste of a vote, unless you are on the side of the mafia of course. 

14 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

anyone could have. 

shapes is going after me going on the basis of a previous game. Nothing more. Its usually what she does when she is a goon. I have voted for sean (when it was close) and put weejambo into a tie with Vlad. 

a vote for me is a waste of a vote, unless you are on the side of the mafia of course. 

It's more because of out of everyone left you're the one I'm least sure on tbh. At first I thought you were an OG goon but now I'm more convinced you could be the one turned. As I said, just a gut feeling. I'm not a goon this game and trying to help the town but it's hard at this stage, especially when reading between the lines gives an idea of the good roled players. Although nice deflection to the 'this is what shapes does' party line

Edited by Shapes

Bunny Munro

Day 2:

Not going to go as in depth as day 1 but a few things of interest.

Peaky, Tommy, Vlad, Rudi and Seats all vote for WJ.

WJ votes Boof, Andy, Vlad
Andy votes WJ
More examples of Goon on Goon voting, could potentially point at Boof.

Andy points the finger and Boof and Shapes in typical Andy fashion.
Stu votes for Tommy again (no help)

Trust: Rudi
Leaning towards trusting: Seats, Peaky
With usual caveat of could be turned.

Edited by Bunny Munro

Bunny Munro

Also worth pointing out that Bender and Shapes are the only two players who didn't vote for either Sean or WJ.