** MAFIA - The Inchcolm Island Asylum Mystery

Dunks

So here we are in Day 7. Few would have imagined we'd get this far after the first couple of days :lol:

What was left of the Asylum had a stark choice to make. Who to kill? They chose Yvonne, but was it the correct choice?

This one took a few attempts before AI got even more gruesome :o 

image.png.dac82da3d29acb7d19785e50233163ae.png

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Bunny Munro

• Vlad Magic

• Peakybunnet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anthony Senter, the Mafia Hitman, was finally DEAD!

The Asylum win!

image.png.a47b7360b84bbb27a852299112c49887.png

Bunny Munro

Great game dunks.

Few things of interest. I told Dunks to kill Rudi as soon as day 5 started. My role was blocked as Rudi had saved me from the Goons on Night 4.

I was convinced after my rereading on day 4 that Rudi was a mason, after a comment by Stuart on day 2 "I trust you but millions wouldn't". 

Bunny Munro

I was running for a while that the Doc was one of Andy/Yvonne, as they didn't post on day 1 and the doc didn't use any medicine on night 1. My kill for Andy was I (and a few others it seemed) saw him as the Doc. I almost killed Yvonne on day 3 but swapped for Seats instead.

Well done town and thanks for the game dunks!

The traitor type role is by far the hardest role to play I think. You have to totally change the way you're playing. I was posting so much and trying to help the town then I log in and I'm suddenly a goon 😱

1 minute ago, Bunny Munro said:

I was running for a while that the Doc was one of Andy/Yvonne, as they didn't post on day 1 and the doc didn't use any medicine on night 1. My kill for Andy was I (and a few others it seemed) saw him as the Doc. I almost killed Yvonne on day 3 but swapped for Seats instead.

My switch from vlad to wee jambo was pure genius 🤣🤣

Raging that no one but boof actually noticed I was dead for about 2 days - feeling unloved 😂😂

iantjambo

Question for the goons. What was the reasoning behind bumping me off on night 1? I thought you would’ve left me scrabbling around, trying to defend myself after my late vote change almost saved a goon.

Also was interesting when I joined the goon chat to see they initially thought I was the psycho

Stuart - That's BS for you
Tommy - hoped to go for someone who was flying under the radar so that at least we'd someone we could trust - goons scuppered that

Vlad - was looking dodgy...shot my bolt too early with that one as he was looking dodgy enough to get lynched :lol: 

Bunny - came back as 'not good for the town' so I tried to find a reason for voting him. The claim of vanilla helped. Helped seal my fate anaw, I reckon!

Day 5 - happened too quickly to get an investigation done but I'd gone for Hoggy

Peakybunnet
15 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Well done town and thanks for the game dunks!

The traitor type role is by far the hardest role to play I think. You have to totally change the way you're playing. I was posting so much and trying to help the town then I log in and I'm suddenly a goon 😱

I just knew it had to be you or Yvonne as goon and chose you. It was right but wrong as didn’t realise you had been recruited. 😝

Tommy Brown

Good to see Boof not get his usual first day execution.

Well done Dunks, was really well put together and reported.

Peakybunnet
3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Stuart - That's BS for you
Tommy - hoped to go for someone who was flying under the radar so that at least we'd someone we could trust - goons scuppered that

Vlad - was looking dodgy...shot my bolt too early with that one as he was looking dodgy enough to get lynched :lol: 

Bunny - came back as 'not good for the town' so I tried to find a reason for voting him. The claim of vanilla helped. Helped seal my fate anaw, I reckon!

Day 5 - happened too quickly to get an investigation done but I'd gone for Hoggy

I wasent sure if you would keep going down the list or not. Stuart said he wouldn’t if we’re cop. When you never investigated me night 2 I had a doubt. 😉

yvonnejambo

Cheers Dunks for the game and to the mafia bosses 😁. No clue how I survived so long and this morning I thought I was a goner but still somehow survived. 

Rudi Skacel
42 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Great game dunks.

Few things of interest. I told Dunks to kill Rudi as soon as day 5 started. My role was blocked as Rudi had saved me from the Goons on Night 4.

I was convinced after my rereading on day 4 that Rudi was a mason, after a comment by Stuart on day 2 "I trust you but millions wouldn't". 

I had a theory about you were either good, possibly the cop, or you were a goon and you were just putting on a debate with shapes. So i knew if i saved you and you were a goon we would be safe from a kill. Didnt realise i was saving myself 🤣. When you were revealed to be the whatever i was like ffs. Good setup. 

yvonnejambo
29 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Question for the goons. What was the reasoning behind bumping me off on night 1? I thought you would’ve left me scrabbling around, trying to defend myself after my late vote change almost saved a goon.

I only came on late that night and hadn’t realised the game had started, we didn’t have a chance to talk it through so you were just the unlucky pick 😊

Bunny Munro
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I had a theory about you were either good, possibly the cop, or you were a goon and you were just putting on a debate with shapes. So i knew if i saved you and you were a goon we would be safe from a kill. Didnt realise i was saving myself 🤣. When you were revealed to be the whatever i was like ffs. Good setup. 

Genuinely after reading Stu's comment I was baffled that noone else had noticed. I was a bawhair from spelling out 'Stuart, the masons, had said he trusts Rudi" but didn't want to flag that to the goons incase they hadn't noticed. 

I really thought Shapes would have noticed so when she went in for you I thought she had to be a goon.

Turns out it was dumb luck on my part and Stuart was just being kind. 

yvonnejambo
9 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Genuinely after reading Stu's comment I was baffled that noone else had noticed. I was a bawhair from spelling out 'Stuart, the masons, had said he trusts Rudi" but didn't want to flag that to the goons incase they hadn't noticed. 

I really thought Shapes would have noticed so when she went in for you I thought she had to be a goon.

We thought you were Mason or cop 😩

AndyNic

We thought:

Peaky - Mason

Bender - Mason

Bunny - Cop 

Boof - Doc

Shapes - Psycho 

Enjoyed modding that one. I usually go with maximum townies, but we were a few short and I was determined to try a few roles. The schizophrenic especially, although ultimately didn't have a massive impact.

Rudi saved himself one night, which of course blocked him the next! Still not as bad as the Hogfather submitting an investigation for the Psychopath after he was dead :lol:

I really thought it was going to be game over by day 3 at one point - great recovery by the Mafia, led by the Psychopath :D

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I was actually going it at the opposite way. 

Just trying to make those aware that I don't believe him haha.

it seems boof also picked up on me saying I trusted Bender too thankfully.

Once thing, can you please add the role type in brackets or something when saying who dies haha. More for the immersion of not having to jump to page 1 every night haha

Yeah great game dunks, thank you. I had no idea whether half the roles were good or bad though 🤣

1 minute ago, Seats said:

Yeah great game dunks, thank you. I had no idea whether half the roles were good or bad though 🤣

That was all part of the plan :lol:

Bunny Munro
1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Enjoyed modding that one. I usually go with maximum townies, but we were a few short and I was determined to try a few roles. The schizophrenic especially, although ultimately didn't have a massive impact.

Rudi saved himself one night, which of course blocked him the next! Still not as bad as the Hogfather submitting an investigation for the Psychopath after he was dead :lol:

I really thought it was going to be game over by day 3 at one point - great recovery by the Mafia, led by the Psychopath :D

Imagine if I'd stuck to my original plan to off Yvonne on day 3. 🤣

Great game Dunks, many thanks.

Edited by Bunny Munro

2 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

it seems boof also picked up on me saying I trusted Bender too thankfully.

That helped me know you were a mason - also helped me trust Bender after I'd (for some Boof-like reason) managed to find him dodgy :lol: 

Yes - as others have said, great game Dunks.