The Womens' cup final badge scandal ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Mobilise the Fist of Gorgie. We are out of options. 👊

😃

Yip, and get the suld boys on home guard, need to increase the terror alert to 105.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JDK2020

• Ricardo Quaresma

• May98

• Sooks

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thunder and Lightning
12 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Close thread ffs

11 pages of people telling us (repeatedly) they are not bothered. 

Oh and others insinuating they know more when in reality they know **** all. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray

image.jpeg.d14f951b986be640f03ade66ee2b6e12.thumb.jpeg.24df07c72383cc0921f367df903b0314.jpeg

TBF, if the hun badge completely covered the Hearts one, I don’t think there would be an issue. But, to publish pictures of theirs on top of ours is, by any reasonable measure, disrespectful of us as the host club. 

As @gordon simpson said above, either of the ARScheeks would know exactly the furore that would’ve ensued had they tried this on each other. 

And, the sniggering from the most easily offended team in the UK is the definition of ironic

Go for it 1308
2 minutes ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

11 pages of people telling us (repeatedly) they are not bothered. 

Oh and others insinuating they know more when in reality they know **** all. 

Madness mate

Ricardo Quaresma
10 hours ago, gordon simpson said:

would love to have seen the media uproar if this was done by either the arse cheeks 

on each other ffs we might have had a sectarian  war to deal with 

I think they did out of fear and lack of belief / confidence :lol:

Last time they did it, they were on for a LC / League double with, I think, Women's CL Qualifiers at stake for the League Winners only, plus celtic pumped them just last week, last game, actually, in the League

Now, the League has 2 CL spots and their fight is with celtic for the League, plus, add to this that they are on for a treble domestically, as are 'the rangers' Men's team, so they're trying to keep up with them too, for a 'glorius blue nose year', then you start to see their heidspace :lol:

So, Hearts may well not be the main target for this action, it's probably more to do with celtic and their own belief

Witchcraft, near enough, so it is :lol:

13 hours ago, Thomaso said:

Totally agree. Basically Rangers gave two fingers to Hearts request!

IMG_2366.jpeg

The point missed by those falling over themselves to have another go at the club. Hearts told the clubs the changing rooms were not to be rebranded, one club decided to ignore that. It’s quite a watch seeing the same people previously moaning about the club taking the dry boaby especially against the OF are now moaning about the club defending itself. :rofl:

Ricardo Quaresma
9 hours ago, tiger Rudi said:

Look they had just won a cup. There would be more of an uproar if the photos showed them standing all over our crest with their muddy boots.

From their point of view why would they want our crest in their photos? Why would WE want our crest in their photos?

It's a non story, Hearts are making an issue where there is none. Quite embarrassing tbh. IMHO of course. 

Sure, they had a reason to do this, but they were explicitly told they can't and classlessly did it anyway; they had all day to take photos, they could've even put their crest on a neutral space on the floor, but chose to defy

Why do people defend arses like this these days, because in the grand scheme of things nobody's getting hurt? It's a 1st world problem and worse is happening elsewhere? That's always been the case!

They could be also doing this because they want the Women's LC Final to be played at Hampden, too, just like The Women's Scottish Cup Final is

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma
Final X2 added

Ricardo Quaresma
14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The point missed by those falling over themselves to have another go at the club. Hearts told the clubs the changing rooms were not to be rebranded, one club decided to ignore that. It’s quite a watch seeing the same people previously moaning about the club taking the dry boaby especially against the OF are now moaning about the club defending itself. :rofl:

Names, Dazo, give us names, name and shame :lol:

1 minute ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Names, Dazo, give us names, name and shame :lol:

This is jkb Ricardo, the place you can chuck about accusations without the need to back them up. :peepwall:

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, Dazo said:

This is jkb Ricardo, the place you can chuck about accusations without the need to back them up. :peepwall:

:lol:👍

Doc Rob

Well, all I can say is that if Hearts are ever using the Rangers* dressing room in the future, I expect to see a big sticker over the utterly cringeworthy picture of the king. I’m sure the club, fans and media will see it as harmless banter.

gordon simpson
10 hours ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

image.jpeg.d14f951b986be640f03ade66ee2b6e12.thumb.jpeg.24df07c72383cc0921f367df903b0314.jpeg

TBF, if the hun badge completely covered the Hearts one, I don’t think there would be an issue. But, to publish pictures of theirs on top of ours is, by any reasonable measure, disrespectful of us as the host club. 

As @gordon simpson said above, either of the ARScheeks would know exactly the furore that would’ve ensued had they tried this on each other. 

And, the sniggering from the most easily offended team in the UK is the definition of ironic

glad you got the jist of my post unlike some daftys on here 

Cruickie's Moustache

Its only a story if there was a specific request not to bring club branding into Tynecastle, other than that officially agreed (Pitch banners, Scoreboards etc)

If they went against a specfic request then Hearts have a right to complain.

I recall doing the Hampden Stadium tour a few years back and the guy taking the tour told the story of when Sevco were in the lower divisions they were playing Queen's Park.

The Rangers coached rocked up under the south stand and the players happily marched into their 'usual' dressing room.at the National Stadium.

Entiltied pr*cks were told GTF as that was the Home team's dressing room.

Minor issue but, if requested not to bring club branding,  just another example of what a horrible disrespectful club they are.

Cruickie's Moustache
1 hour ago, Doc Rob said:

Well, all I can say is that if Hearts are ever using the Rangers* dressing room in the future, I expect to see a big sticker over the utterly cringeworthy picture of the king. I’m sure the club, fans and media will see it as harmless banter.

And a quick dump in the'Loving Cup' while we are at it !!!!

🙂

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Doc Rob said:

Bump.

And for the all The Rangers fans excusing it by saying "yez nevur complained when we dunnit last time" - Hearts made it crystal clear THIS year that it was not to happen so I'm pretty sure they did have a complaint. The Glasgow media & The Rangers need to understand , unlike Hampden, Tynecastle is a neutral venue. It's that simple. 

Deevers
22 minutes ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

Its only a story if there was a specific request not to bring club branding into Tynecastle, other than that officially agreed (Pitch banners, Scoreboards etc)

If they went against a specfic request then Hearts have a right to complain.

I recall doing the Hampden Stadium tour a few years back and the guy taking the tour told the story of when Sevco were in the lower divisions they were playing Queen's Park.

The Rangers coached rocked up under the south stand and the players happily marched into their 'usual' dressing room.at the National Stadium.

Entiltied pr*cks were told GTF as that was the Home team's dressing room.

Minor issue but, if requested not to bring club branding,  just another example of what a horrible disrespectful club they are.

Disgusting at all levels. They crave respect and acceptance, but at every turn both as a club and a support they show themselves up as being the vile trash we all know they actually are. I’m glad that this club took the decision to limit their number in our stadium.  We lead while others follow.

i hope the SRU are ready for a similar display of disrespect for their institutions when they come to town there. It’s inevitable.

Edited by Deevers

MrMoody

When you host a neutral event you hand over control of the stadium to the relevant governing body for the duration.

Temporarily rebranding the dressing room at neutral venues is done in men's and women's football the world over FFS.

Geoff Kilpatrick
39 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Bump.

And for the all The Rangers fans excusing it by saying "yez nevur complained when we dunnit last time" - Hearts made it crystal clear THIS year that it was not to happen so I'm pretty sure they did have a complaint. The Glasgow media & The Rangers need to understand , unlike Hampden, Tynecastle is a neutral venue. It's that simple. 

Which was under the auspices of the authorities for the game, not Hearts.

Having a beef with Sevco is pointless. Hearts should be taking it up with whatever branch of the SFA was responsible for the game.

20 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Oh dear. What a petty statement that is. Like Americans with their flag. 

My Daddy died for that flag ………… really ? I bought mine for two dollars in Walmart

Bill Hicks - gone but not forgotten

57 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Disgusting at all levels. They crave respect and acceptance, but at every turn both as a club and a support they show themselves up as being the vile trash we all know they actually are. I’m glad that this club took the decision to limit their number in our stadium.  We lead while others follow.

i hope the SRU are ready for a similar display of disrespect for their institutions when they come to town there. It’s inevitable.

I dont think they care about respect . They want to be feared and to dictate to everyone else

Deevers
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I dont think they care about respect . They want to be feared and to dictate to everyone else

They have that pretence, but in reality they are bullies. Same mantra with the green terrorist lovers on the other side of that town. 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

They have that pretence, but in reality they are bullies. Same mantra with the green terrorist lovers on the other side of that town. 

Both are vile scum and nobody respects them outside of their own supports . Respect needs to be earned and they do far more to earn disrespect in their actions , behaviour and conduct when dealing with others . They are as you say “ bullies “ and they think that fear and loathing is respect . Thankfully we no longer appear to fear them , and I like that 

the posh bit
4 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Hopefully we can get this to 12 pages, for ultimate cringe.

Your. 

Best. 

Thread. 

Ever. 

❤️

4 minutes ago, the posh bit said:

Your. 

Best. 

Thread. 

Ever. 

❤️

You know it's bad when Neil Lennon is telling Hearts to get a grip.

We at 12 pages yet? 

busbyfth
1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Correct - thats what exRangers crave.,.,.,.,its called wee d1ck syndrome (due to lacking in real natural confidence) 😀

As petty as we may be perceived for releasing a statement about this, in a way it pleases me that we are creating a bit of needle between us and Sevco in the run up to the semi. 

29 minutes ago, Hansel said:

As petty as we may be perceived for releasing a statement about this, in a way it pleases me that we are creating a bit of needle between us and Sevco in the run up to the semi. 

We're annoying Neil Lennon as well.  Great stuff. 

I can see his next job in women's football.   A nice, composed,  well mannered coach.   That doesn't lose the plot. 

3 hours ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

And a quick dump in the'Loving Cup' while we are at it !!!!

🙂

Hopefully with this crass post you are unaware of the history of this trophy ☹️

The Wrinkly Ninja
58 minutes ago, Hansel said:

image.thumb.jpeg.377cf0d13420061d3d4cf20fabf99a08.jpeg

PortyBeach
13 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

I can see his next job in women's football.   A nice, composed,  well mannered coach.   That doesn't lose the plot. 

Curious, isn’t it? Neil Lennon using the situation to have a dig at Hearts finds himself in an unlikely alliance with pro-Ibrox lobby on here. 
A tad ironic…🤭

2 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

Yeah good point 

:pleasing:

Sub4TiddlerMurray
6 hours ago, gordon simpson said:

glad you got the jist of my post unlike some daftys on here 

👍

SE16 3LN

If Lennon wants a job in women’s football he needs to go toe to toe with Joey Barton who apparently, is laying into a 17 year old Thistle player on twitter. That’s his level now.

Cruickie's Moustache
2 hours ago, Largo said:

Hopefully with this crass post you are unaware of the history of this trophy ☹️

I know the history of the cup.

However, while it was a supposed condition of being given the cup after the testimonial game , the annual ceremony just adds to the Loyalist, Unionist, Sectarian crap that is the bedrock of this terrible club.

An annual toast to the Monarch but no toast to the memory of the miners who died in the Holditch Colliery Disaster.

They are no more than a footnote in the story.

Say its all really regards where their priorities lie.

gordon simpson
1 hour ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

However, while it was a supposed condition of being given the cup after the testimonial game , the annual ceremony just adds to the Loyalist, Unionist, Sectarian crap that is the bedrock of this terrible club.

An annual toast to the Monarch but no toast to the memory of the miners who died in the Holditch Colliery Disaster.

well said Cruickie ,those despicable  hoors deserve every bit of shit thrown at  them 

gordon simpson
9 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

This

PortyBeach
4 hours ago, Cruickie's Moustache said:

You see, that’s the difference in knowing what you’re talking about and making unfounded assumptions…🤨

8 hours ago, Ked said:

There's plenty about it .

Dinnae kud yersel.

Tell us the story?

buzzbomb1958
On 26/03/2024 at 08:29, Doc Rob said:

This 

JDK2020
22 hours ago, HMFC01 said:

I

Neil was no doubt already annoyed at something else anyway. He spends his life just being annoyed.

gordon simpson
23 hours ago, PortyBeach said:

Curious, isn’t it? Neil Lennon using the situation to have a dig at Hearts finds himself in an unlikely alliance with pro-Ibrox lobby on here. 
A tad ironic…🤭

they are not called the old firm for F.A. and Neil greeting means fcuk all as he is a trouble making hoor remember him getting laid out with a  coin to the chest 

15 hours ago, Ked said:

There's plenty about it .

Dinnae kud yersel.

No there isnae.

3 hours ago, cazzyy said:

No there isnae.

Aye there is ya we bam.

Loving it caz saves any thought .

😅