Carol Cooper

Shaggy2

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Steven Mitchell from Ratho ordered to pay Mrs Cooper £2500.

Thats it.

***t should've been jailed. Changed the poor woman's (and families) life drastically for the worse.

I knew her from the times I went with portobello hearts.  Lovely lady.  R.I.P

Thunder and Lightning

Sorry to hear this. Sat near her many moons ago in section F. Lovely woman. 

trotter
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Which thread sorry? I'll go and have a look.

3/4 of the way down. But I recommend starting at page 1

RustyRightPeg
14 minutes ago, trotter said:

3/4 of the way down. But I recommend starting at page 1

👍👍

Such sad news. Carol did a lot for the Sunday amateur footballers too gave her time working on committees etc. RIP Carol a wonderful person 

mscjambo

Carol was a legend 

One of the nicest ladies I had the pleasure of working with at Hearts and just a brilliant human being.

By The Light..
3 hours ago, been here before said:

RIP Carol, thoughts with Clare and the family.

Steven Mitchell, I hope you spend the rest of your life trying to right this wrong, Scumbag of the highest order. 

hmfcbilly
12 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Sad news,, i remember carol and claire, when they helped run the ardmillan hearts bus back in the 90s,,hearts mad would be an understatement..

I used to go on the bus from there regularly 96-98. Was just a teenager and in my first couple of years in work after leaving school. I remember Carol running the bus and in the social club too. Great times spent in there. Especially watching the rangers bus come back to the caledonian and celtic bus to ryries then watching the paggers on a sunny evening in August or Sept from the ardmillan front 😂😂 RIP Carol and condolences to her family and friends too 

henrysmithsgloves

Unsung Heart of Midlothian legend, thoughts with her family 🥺🙏

JudyJudyJudy
17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I'm not a 'hang them and flog them' type person but that deserved a custodial sentence imo. 

What a scum  bag . 

god bless her and may she rest in peace . Condolences to her family 

Didn't know her but sounds like an amazing woman. Absolutely disgusting that 'one of our own' has contributed to her sad passing.

Condolences to the family.

Ian Black 8

Really sad news RIP Carol u will be massively missed around the club 🇱🇻🇱🇻 such a lovely woman 

Cranston

Sad to hear of this. I knew Carol many years ago. I'm working away just now, but will travel up for the funeral. Hope the day and time is posted on here. RIP Carol. A guid lass.

• 2 weeks later...
Boris5115

I attended Carol's funeral today and would just like to say what a fantastic turnout this special lady got and deserved . Special praise to her Grandson and Ryan McGowan for getting up and speaking under very difficult circumstances. 

Fly high Carol ❤️

RustyRightPeg
15 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

I attended Carol's funeral today and would just like to say what a fantastic turnout this special lady got and deserved . Special praise to her Grandson and Ryan McGowan for getting up and speaking under very difficult circumstances. 

Fly high Carol ❤️

Really nice service.

Was really surprised at how emotional Gowzer got. Spoke from the heart, and it was evident how much she did for him & others who moved across, but he also made sure to get a bit light hearted humor in there too about her Sunday morning debriefs after games and how he feared them more than going into Jim Jeffries office 😂

Boris5115
9 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Really nice service.

Was really surprised at how emotional Gowzer got. Spoke from the heart, and it was evident how much she did for him & others who moved across, but he also made sure to get a bit light hearted humor in there too about her Sunday morning debriefs after games and how he feared them more than going into Jim Jeffries office 😂

Great stories from Gowser.