Dhanda ? What's up?

Hector Riva

WASTREL
16 hours ago, FJT said:

Did I read previously heโ€™s got jambo fan relatives or did I make that up in my head?! ๐Ÿคฃ

The hobbits will hate him already ๐Ÿ˜

No you are correct .. his Mum is from Dalkeith and his Uncle and Cousins are current Hearts Season Ticket holders

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• martoon

• FJT

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They have a thread on .net about his celebration. To be fair most say itโ€™s fair enough but thereโ€™s some belters from some of them . Check this bellends post

ย 

IMG_4370.thumb.jpeg.a0aa5d1214b7d33a8b297eea8dc4635b.jpeg

To be fair, think that poster is being facetious mate. ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

GorgieFifeLife
15 hours ago, sirwalter said:

What gap? Surely not? Call yourself a Hearts man?

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

They have a thread on .net about his celebration. To be fair most say itโ€™s fair enough but thereโ€™s some belters from some of them . Check this bellends post

ย 

ย 

****ing hell Foz, I think he's taken the piss out of his fellow fans "outrage".

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Hansel said:

Could make a song to the tune of mambo italianoย 

ย 

Yan Dhanda! Heart of Midlothiano!

Yan Dhanda! Heart of Midlothiano!

ย 

I dunno. I'm off to bedย 

ย 

ย 

Started off well, but the last line is a bit meh.

ย 

ย 

Robbo-Jambo

Naismith not confirming we have signed him in his press conference.

ย 

Surely you are allowed to announce pre contract signings ?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

ย 

We can,ย  but won't as we've still to play them.

ย 

ย 

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

ย 

We can,ย  but won't as we've still to play them.

ย 

ย 

Right ok, cheers.

6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜†ย 

6 hours ago, Disco Ball said:

No you are correct .. his Mum is from Dalkeith and his Uncle and Cousins are current Hearts Season Ticket holders

Brilliant for them to be able to watch him in maroon ๐Ÿ‘

Japan Jambo
19 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Can clearly see the stuff getting chucked in that video

ย 

Maybe Ross County will cut their allocation?

Japan Jambo
52 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

ย 

Rangers do, but then they lack class.

Swanny17
6 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

ย 

Maybe Ross County will cut their allocation?

ย 

Looked like they already did.

heartsfc_fan
56 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

Probably out of respect

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

First time I have watched the highlights . This filthy Hibs mutant spits on Dhanda twice after he scoresย 

IMG_6459.jpeg

Is that Alan Forrest ๐Ÿ˜…

12 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Is that Alan Forrest ๐Ÿ˜…

Trying to discourage any future competition for his place :(ย 

Skacelsid
23 hours ago, Chimp said:

ย 

Yeah apparently has family on his mums side from Dalkeith who support Hearts. Random but excellent if trueย 

"Dhandahall" ?

Wilson Wood, Would You?
2 minutes ago, Skacelsid said:

"Dhandahall" ?

ย :clap:

Doc Rob
8 hours ago, Disco Ball said:

Is this actually confirmed? Or is someone just making stuff up again? If he had a Scottish mum Iโ€™d have expected Scotland to have been sniffing around him by now

Big Drew
11 hours ago, Sooks said:

First time I have watched the highlights . This filthy Hibs mutant spits on Dhanda twice after he scoresย 

IMG_6459.jpeg

He has committed an offence of assault by spitting on Dhanda - wonder if the Polis will investigate this?

I P Knightley
43 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Is this actually confirmed? Or is someone just making stuff up again? If he had a Scottish mum Iโ€™d have expected Scotland to have been sniffing around him by now

I've seen it written in other places than JKB.ย 

ย 

He's represented England at under-somethingteen and I'm sure I saw that he has expressed an interest in representing India. I don't know anything about Indian football but it could be a wily move for him to do so.ย 

I P Knightley
11 hours ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6459.jpeg

That's some distance to flob at him. Must take practice.ย 

2 minutes ago, Big Drew said:

He has committed an offence of assault by spitting on Dhanda - wonder if the Polis will investigate this?

It has just been completely ignored by the media despite being clear as day on the highlights , so I doubt it . Was probably part of the corteo that Ben Kensell ( bastion of good and justice ) was a part of last year

ย 

ย 

IMG_6451.webp

49 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

ย 

From his BBC interview after the Hibs game. Pretty sure there's truth in the connections. Also he wouldn't be in the Scotland squad right now anyway even if he was Scottish. Who would you think he would be in ahead of?

ย 

"It's a massive game [on Saturday]," he said. "[Hearts are] a team that's close to my family - my uncle and grandad have had season tickets there for 20 years, but the main focus is Ross County and picking up points. We deserve to be in this league and that's my priority at the moment."

ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Chimp said:

ย 

From his BBC interview after the Hibs game. Pretty sure there's truth in the connections. Also he wouldn't be in the Scotland squad right now anyway even if he was Scottish. Who would you think he would be in ahead of?

ย 

"It's a massive game [on Saturday]," he said. "[Hearts are] a team that's close to my family - my uncle and grandad have had season tickets there for 20 years, but the main focus is Ross County and picking up points. We deserve to be in this league and that's my priority at the moment."

ย 

ย 

He was born near my brother in law down Dudley way . He was going to be the next big thing in English football , but he lost his way a bit . He was really highly rated as a kid . Sees himself as Desi English , but with Scottish maternal links , I reckon he would probably feel enough Scottishness to welcome the opportunity if it was offered to him . Some players are late developers so it could be an option if he kicks on . 25 โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Not that dissimilar to Hartley or Shankland possiblyย 

Gillsland jack
15 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

ย 

Allow me ...

ย 

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

You don't think of h1b5 as human,
You don't think of them at all,
You keep your mind on the money,
He'll keep his eyes on the ball.

ย 

He's our Private Dhandaย 
A Dhanda for money,
He'll do what we want him to do,
He's our Private Dhanda,
A Dhanda for money,
Stuffing the h1b5? that'll do.

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

ย 

ย 

I'll get my ๐Ÿงฅ

This actually works but if we pulled it off, it would probably be the best football song ever, yup, even better than SoL๐Ÿ˜†

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

He was born near my brother in law down Dudley way . He was going to be the next big thing in English football , but he lost his way a bit . He was really highly rated as a kid . Sees himself as Desi English , but with Scottish maternal links , I reckon he would probably feel enough Scottishness to welcome the opportunity if it was offered to him . Some players are late developers so it could be an option if he kicks on . 25 โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ. Not that dissimilar to Hartley or Shankland possiblyย 

ย 

I do think he is still hoping to play for India, but due to the law in India he cant do that without getting Indian citizenship and losing his British citizenship. You never know what playing for Hearts does though, it may be a platform for him to really kick on and if it seems that he is not going to get is chance for India he may look at other options.

Gillsland jack
3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Started off well and put a bug in my ear, all I've heard all morning is those first two lines๐Ÿ˜†

Firefox
3 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

I think there might be an announcement after the split, as Ross County will be in bottom 6 so we won't play against them again this season.ย 

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

ย 

I do think he is still hoping to play for India, but due to the law in India he cant do that without getting Indian citizenship and losing his British citizenship. You never know what playing for Hearts does though, it may be a platform for him to really kick on and if it seems that he is not going to get is chance for India he may look at other options.

You never can tell with mixed nationality folks . His ambitions and aspirations may have changed a few times from English wonder kid to mid 20 s Ross County playerย 

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

ย 

Yeah he's at a good age and coming to Hearts will surely only help his game develop further. Got really high hopes for him here, got a good feeling about this signing.

Just now, Chimp said:

ย 

Yeah he's at a good age and coming to Hearts will surely only help his game develop further. Got really high hopes for him here, got a good feeling about this signing.

Me too , fingers crossedย 

HeartsandonlyHearts
3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

ย 

Rangers do, but then they lack class.

Lack class?

To lack it, youโ€™d have to have had some to start with. Scum.

JMO.

pettigrewsstylist
4 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

Keeping it classy ๐Ÿ˜‰

JimmyCant
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I've seen it written in other places than JKB.ย 

ย 

He's represented England at under-somethingteen and I'm sure I saw that he has expressed an interest in representing India. I don't know anything about Indian football but it could be a wily move for him to do so.ย 

He canโ€™t play for India due to some rule they have re players who play out of the country

Mikey1874

Heroes reception tomorrow.

ย 

Decent chance he won't play but he will warm up.ย 

Watt-Zeefuik
6 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

ย 

ย 

You can but it's a dick move. Rangers did it to us with Souttar and paraded their signing as soon as they got him inked.

ย 

Previously when we've signed players on a pre (Halkett) we keep our mouths shut about it until the end of the season. Naismith's words were, I believe, "there's an agreement, I really don't want to talk about it."

ย 

So we're doing our best to not lie to the media but also not undermine a player at his current club.

Canscot
5 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

ย 

So India makes you renounce your British citizenship?

Strange as they are a Commonwealth country. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I have Canadian citizenship and passport but could renew my British passport tomorrow if I wanted to.ย 

3 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

He canโ€™t play for India due to some rule they have re players who play out of the country

ย 

India requires their players to have only Indian nationality.ย 

But due to their low Fifa ranking players like Dhanda would not be able to play in European leagues.ย 

ShedBoy
7 hours ago, Doc Rob said:

I think this is a load of pish. Iโ€™m from Dalkeith and never heard of this before ๐Ÿคฃ Like when we signed Boyce, the rumour started he went to Hearts games with his Dad ๐Ÿคฃ file under pish

ย 

edit. His mumโ€™s English.ย 
ย 

Edited by ShedBoy

db211833
6 hours ago, Big Drew said:

Wonder if hibs will take the strongest possible action. Not holding my breath.ย 

51 minutes ago, Canscot said:

So India makes you renounce your British citizenship?

Strange as they are a Commonwealth country. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I have Canadian citizenship and passport but could renew my British passport tomorrow if I wanted to.ย 

I do not really know the ins and outs of this but I do not think it is India making people switch citizenship , it is the Indian FA only accepting Indian citizensย 

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I do not really know the ins and outs of this but I do not think it is India making people switch citizenship , it is the Indian FA only accepting Indian citizensย 

ย 

It is. You can only play for India if you don't have dual nationality

ย 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/sep/12/india-can-aid-attempt-to-reach-world-cup-picking-overseas-born-players

One five
18 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

ย 

What an absolute idiotic post to write.

ย 

very unintelligent person.

1971fozzy
24 minutes ago, One five said:

What an absolute idiotic post to write.

ย 

very unintelligent person.

Looks like I misread itย 

One five
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Looks like I misread itย 

I didnโ€™t mean yours mate I meant the hobos post.

One five
5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Looks like I misread itย 

I should have read the rest of the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚