Seen this coming!!!

Bongo 1874

highlandjambo3

Anyone would think we’ve got a cup semi against them coming up……….

ill see your Naismith and up a Shankland to rangers in the summer media frenzy.

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It is just some ****ing walloper with zero connections or insight connecting Naismith to the Huns I presume ? Not going to click on that , the limited info in the link reveals it as probable clickbait aimed at morons 

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Oh to live in Scotland! Where there are only two teams. It’s still a month till the semifinal. 

Pretty much,and quess what anyone that challenges them,will be sorted by our world class media.

I can see why people turn to different leagues etc,and support these teams in England.

When a team represents even a slight challenge,they extinguish that said teams hope and belief right away.

The two of them the biggest set of horrible *******s.

**** Celtic & **** Rangers.

Wouldn't be popular with the great unwashed,they still hate him for walking out when they died.

The whole thing is just clickbait, made up journalism but say there was any truth in it at all, I don’t know a single rangers fan, and I know a lot sadly, that would want him anywhere near Ibrox again.

The majority of them I know despise him over the way he left when the first version of rangers was going to the wall and some of the comments he made on the way out. 

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Frankie boy has already started that mate.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.footballinsider247.com/lawrence-shankland-will-go-to-rangers-expert/&ved=2ahUKEwjyqICkr--EAxWsVEEAHZJmDpEQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YY6huPlrrqqRK_IHGIy8M

former Celtic and West Ham striker Frank McAvennie revealed that the Scottish league’s top scorer would make the move to Ibrox despite being comfortable at the Edinburgh side.

i wish jj was my dad

Naismith's recent interviews don't exactly back up thr headline. Anyway, I thought their current incumbent was the new Walter? Can't keep up. 

BigAlim
2 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Wouldn't be popular with the great unwashed,they still hate him for walking out when they died.

Yeah, Naismith gets flack from them a lot more than others who left because he said that they weren’t the same club anymore or something like that. 

I am very much a fan of having a manager who is despised by both sides of the old firm 

Robbo-Jambo
5 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Exactly.

They would be raging 😄

Jambo in Bathgate
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pretty much,and quess what anyone that challenges them,will be sorted by our world class media.

I can see why people turn to different leagues etc,and support these teams in England.

When a team represents even a slight challenge,they extinguish that said teams hope and belief right away.

The two of them the biggest set of horrible *******s.

**** Celtic & **** Rangers.

Exactly! 

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.footballinsider247.com/lawrence-shankland-will-go-to-rangers-expert/&ved=2ahUKEwjyqICkr--EAxWsVEEAHZJmDpEQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3YY6huPlrrqqRK_IHGIy8M

former Celtic and West Ham striker Frank McAvennie revealed that the Scottish league’s top scorer would make the move to Ibrox despite being comfortable at the Edinburgh side.

"Rangers will sign Lawrence Shankland if they submit an appropriate bid to Hearts, sources have told Football Insider."

No shit Sherlock 😄

davemclaren
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

"Rangers will sign Lawrence Shankland if they submit an appropriate bid to Hearts, sources have told Football Insider."

No shit Sherlock 😄

Rocket science. 😄

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, cazzyy said:

No shit Sherlock 😄

Celtic supporting pundits even lending a wee hand to them, ****ing embarrassing 🤣😂 sorry for my language.

Don't mind macca tbh,but feck me is he really that desperate.

Ricardo Quaresma

Gonnae stop linking that fantasist website, it's a replica of footballrumours.co.uk which is never right and now is riddled with malware / spyware

Bongo 1874
23 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

'Nuff said ...

Apologies if you don't like mate👍.

I want a mentality from supporters that really don't like them.

Call it an opportunity for us, to really give them a fight.

This is what i wanted,and when our club and fans need it most,I'm standing up and playing my part.

Scottish Football needs change!!!

Celtic&Rangers have had it all too easy for far too long.

I want that to change!!!!

And I'm driven for Hearts to be the club that does that.

Our fanbase is one of a kind.

Special,Special Fanbase, and you guys deserve the best.

And that's my goal.

To beat them.

Fraggle
31 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is just some ****ing walloper with zero connections or insight connecting Naismith to the Huns I presume ? Not going to click on that , the limited info in the link reveals it as probable clickbait aimed at morons 

Pretty much. Why folk even read these sites is beyond me. They are worse than the tabloids, written for brain dead morons who will believe anything "cause its on the internet". If you read, then link, to sites like that, you should be suspended from posting on here for 4 weeks!! 

joondalupjambo

I have a feeling that Naismith knows that The Rangers are not a club he would want to be associated with again.  They served their purpose at a point in his playing career, he used them and moved onto bigger and better things both in terms of his football and his own personal values.  The only place I think he will eventually go is south.

The Treasurer
38 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

You mean dream move to boyhood heroes. 

Even though they didn't exist when Shankland was a kid 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

I have a feeling that Naismith knows that The Rangers are not a club he would want to be associated with again.  They served their purpose at a point in his playing career, he used them and moved onto bigger and better things both in terms of his football and his own personal values.  The only place I think he will eventually go is south.

I have a feeling of deja vu

innerjambo

I sometimes wish a huge sinkhole would open up, and swallow Glasgow whole.

That would be some bad indigestion for the planet though 🤔

Lone Striker
8 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Don't their fans hate him, because he walked out in their hour of need.

He didn't exactly "walk out".  He put his own career first by not wanting to be playing in the lower leagues for the next 3 years (which turned out to be 4 ).    It allowed him to get dozens of  Scotland caps.

The petty hatred towards Naisy from the unwashed blue bigots is  glorious to behold.  :jambobanana:

50 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No offence Bongo , but it is clearly just a completely invented piece of clickbait shit . I do not understand why you would bother reading it , and worse still decide to share it on here 

27 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Pretty much. Why folk even read these sites is beyond me. They are worse than the tabloids, written for brain dead morons who will believe anything "cause its on the internet". If you read, then link, to sites like that, you should be suspended from posting on here for 4 weeks!! 

These sites should probably be banned from linking to the forum . If they are one of those HITC , Football Insider ect ones with an actual policy of the truth or sources not being necessary , then just ban them from being linked to here 

Edited by Sooks

This is My Story Podcast

Rangers fans HATE Naismith. There isn’t a hope in hell they’d even entertain the idea of him managing them. Of all the things that may happen in the future, I can almost guarantee, Naismith to Rangers will not happen. 

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, bigdav said:

He ran out 🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

They hate him for telling the truth about the old club 

This.

And I wish the Scottish Media would remember what they were printing around that time.

< sweep  sweep  sweep >

Des Lynam
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

:spoton:

And spread by morons. 

Deevers

Don’t worry , we are going to get lots of this  sort of utter shit from their media pals in the run up to the Semi. Its Scotland and there are no real sports journalists here, just bigots with typewriters (or iPads) who are ass lickers for one or other of the Old Firm. Pathetic stuff.

Edited by Deevers

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

:spoton:

And spread by morons. 

It is literally the equivalent of me just making up a story about Celtic being interested in Marcondes at Hibs , and writing it on social media , and someone else linking to that comment 

SomethingAboutObua

Don't they all hate him for not resigning with them to get a transfer fee for newco? 

Ricardo Quaresma
29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

No offence Bongo , but it is clearly just a completely invented piece of clickbait shit . I do not understand why you would bother reading it , and worse still decide to share it on here 

Seconded, plus the google tracking cr@p on the link :lol:

@Bongo 1874, you need to get a 'google search link fix' plugin for your browser; better still, post the link from the actual page, not the search results

Ad people must love you 😄

Save yourselves the bother of clicking the link . Here is how they advertise for football writers -

https://www.breakingmedialimited.com/

Is there a way of blocking news sites that do not need sources on this forum ? This and a few others should be black listed 

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Another lickspittle.

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

The Huns hate Naismith. They call him Naishame 😂😂 because he left their shitty club when they died. How dare anyone look to better themselves they must play in division 3 in Scotland because it’s “The Rangers” 😂

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, bigdav said:

Even better, he said what everyone bar deluded huns know, Rangers died and they aren't the same team. 

Wee Mikey

I'm standing up and playing my part.

Go Bongo!!!

Benny Klack

Ha ha - Frank McAvennie has “sources”.

Wonder if it’s the same lad that tipped him the wink about “the buried treasure”.

Weedgie clown 🤡