Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• luckyBatistuta

• been here before

• dannymack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

brownkg

The lord loves an optimist but never gonna happen ever Mods delete pointless thread.

ToadKiller Dog

No chance we will get that side ,the sfa would self combust first .

We won't get equal tickets either ,will be like the keague semi ,home game for the orcs ,flares and smoke bombs

Thought Police

The only real argument for it happening is if playing Celtic. Rangers should have the west stand against us, purely logistically.

19/05/2012

I would settle for no John Beaton or Nick Walsh for once but then again we won’t get that either 

Shooter McGavin

Has absolutely zero impact on the game or result whatsoever 😂

Robbo-Jambo
2 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Won’t happen  

Not a chance 

This.

JimmyCant

Jesus We might struggle to get a 50-50 split and we might really have to fight hard for it this time. No danger are we getting the Mount Vernon end

Ministryofdad

Hearts were out the draw 1st. 

Should assume bragging rights for what stand / side we are on 

kingantti1874

Pointlsss and don’t care tbh.  Though I do agree the national stadium shouldn’t have a “side” 

tbh Hampden should be bulldozed and a new ground build int he actual capital 

Jambo-Fox
15 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Come on board !!!

Ask the question!!

Grow a set !

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Good humour 👏👏👏

The ticketing for this game is overseen by SFA rather than SPFL. Our Scottish Cup attendances for semis and finals have been strong compared to semi finals in the diddy cup. 

We should get 50/50 split based on previous selling history if they play that old ‘ruling’ again. 

Edited by SecN

Philfigo

A total waste of time even asking as its always to do with the Policing. Plus it doesn't even matter shite view no mater what side lol.

merrymac
9 minutes ago, Ministryofdad said:

No we weren’t 

Victorian
10 minutes ago, Ministryofdad said:

Out of the draw last actually.

Philfigo
6 minutes ago, SecN said:

The ticketing for this game is overseen by SFA rather than SPFL. Our Scottish Cup attendances for semis and finals have been strong compared to semi finals in the diddy cup. 

We should get 50/50 split based on previous selling history if they play that old ‘ruling’ again. 

If it is 50/50 then we absolutely need everyone to stand up and be counted and not shit the bed and watch on TV, if not then we can't ever argue for getting 50/50 for semi again. 

The Natural Order
22 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Come on board !!!

Ask the question!!

Grow a set !

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

I'd rather they concentrated on important things.

Jambo-Fox

Footballing fair play must prevail ….

There’s no doubt that both clubs MUST get the same ticket allocation otherwise one club will have an advantage ….

I’m sure the SFA will see sense and both clubs will receive 30,000 tickets!! Imagine the outcry if they didn’t!!

So there is no doubt the SFA, GFA(?) will only allow Hearts & Aberdeen to receive 20,000 (or less) tickets …

Hearts v Rangers at Hampden.

Hearts get the ‘Celtic end’.

It’ll never change.

bawheed
34 minutes ago, brownkg said:

The lord loves an optimist but never gonna happen ever Mods delete pointless thread.

100% no chance 

Saint Jambo
20 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

A total waste of time even asking as its always to do with the Policing. Plus it doesn't even matter shite view no mater what side lol.

If it was all to do with policing then when a team from the East played a team from the West you would always expect the team from the East to be in the East Stand. In effect their would be an Old Firm end at Hampden not a Celtic end and a Rangers end, except when they played each other. And the Old Firm would be put in the East Stand if playing Kilmarnock at Hampden.

The fact that there is a Rangers end and a Celtic end regardless of who they play shows it isn't a policing decision at all.

Thomaso

Much easier to park when we are in the Celtic end IMO

Philfigo
6 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

If it was all to do with policing then when a team from the East played a team from the West you would always expect the team from the East to be in the East Stand. In effect their would be an Old Firm end at Hampden not a Celtic end and a Rangers end, except when they played each other. And the Old Firm would be put in the East Stand if playing Kilmarnock at Hampden.

The fact that there is a Rangers end and a Celtic end regardless of who they play shows it isn't a policing decision at all.

Totally agree, but they always come out with the Policing argument no mater what arse cheek you play. 

JamboGraham

The east end provides much easier access to the stadium by bus and car. To be honest the entire stadium is a nightmare if you are coming by train.

Winning an argument to get the west side of the stadium would actually result in more inconvenience for a lot of us. (Ok, it would be a victory of sorts but is it really worth it, it's not as if there is anything about the west side that is any better than the east).

Now a fair distribution of tickets, that's another argument but I do suspect that on this occasion every Hearts fan that wants one will probably have the opportunity to purchase.

Jambo-Fox

Save the West for the Final …

Go West Hearts and win the cup!

JimmyCant
34 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Footballing fair play must prevail ….

There’s no doubt that both clubs MUST get the same ticket allocation otherwise one club will have an advantage ….

I’m sure the SFA will see sense and both clubs will receive 30,000 tickets!! Imagine the outcry if they didn’t!!

So there is no doubt the SFA, GFA(?) will only allow Hearts & Aberdeen to receive 20,000 (or less) tickets …

60,000 tickets for a stadium with 53,000 capacity (minus delegates and debentures and hingers oan) ?

Edited by JimmyCant

Jambo-Fox
Just now, JimmyCant said:

60,000 tickets for a stadium with 53,000 capacity (minus delegates and debentures and gingers oan) ?

I think you’ve missed my point!

Which is if Celtic got 30,000 vs Aberdeen the Rangers would demand parity in their semi vs us (ie 30,000 tickets) otherwise with less supporters in their semi final they would claim to be at a disadvantage vs Hearts!

And you know the GFA fair play for the old squirm and unfair play for everyone else!

Geoff Kilpatrick
16 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

I actually disagree. The police are used to the movements of their fans towards the stadium when they play so they set up accordingly. Plus most fans of clubs drink elsewhere rather than the vicinity of Hampden.

PaddysBar
52 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Jesus We might struggle to get a 50-50 split and we might really have to fight hard for it this time. No danger are we getting the Mount Vernon end

No problem with an initial allocation and they get the extra tickets if we can’t sell them to be honest. 

I’ll be there. 

47 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yeah you are right. We will probably get the same allocation as the League cup semi. If memory serves me right, I dont

think we sold out. Hopefully will this time.

Benny Klack

Couldn’t give a flying feck which end we get - I just want us not to sh1t the bed on the pitch this time round. 

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

No problem with an initial allocation and they get the extra tickets if we can’t sell them to be honest. 

I’ll be there. 

Without a 50/50 split we miss out on the the best seats in the north stand 

PaddysBar
Just now, The Treasurer said:

Without a 50/50 split we miss out on the the best seats in the north stand 

I know but as there wasn’t any concessions for the LC semi in that stand we weren’t taking the kids there anyway. Think it was £38. 

The east stand is totally pish, just as well I was melted😂

1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

The only real argument for it happening is if playing Celtic. Rangers should have the west stand against us, purely logistically.

Can you please share the logistics?

been here before
20 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

The east end provides much easier access to the stadium by bus and car. To be honest the entire stadium is a nightmare if you are coming by train.

Winning an argument to get the west side of the stadium would actually result in more inconvenience for a lot of us. (Ok, it would be a victory of sorts but is it really worth it, it's not as if there is anything about the west side that is any better than the east).

Get tae **** with your common sense contribution. The sad thing is that no matter how many times its explained to them they still dont understand.

Grow a set Hearts

Demand the West Stand

Make a trip to the biggest shit hole in the country even more of a pain in the arse.

Doc Rob

The fact that our actual national

stadium has a ‘Rangers end’ and a ‘Celtic end’ tells you everything you need to know about Scottish football.

Pasquale for King

I prefer the East as it’s much easier to get to and back from. 

dannymack
2 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Come on board !!!

Ask the question!!

Grow a set !

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Wasting yer time... Hearts HAVE no balls. 

dannymack
16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I prefer the East as it’s much easier to get to and back from. 

How many times have you seen Hearts win at Hampden with us being housed in the East Stand ? 

Think it's only Gretna (partial) 

Geoff Kilpatrick
14 minutes ago, dannymack said:

How many times have you seen Hearts win at Hampden with us being housed in the East Stand ? 

We've not won that much from the west either.

been here before
4 hours ago, dannymack said:

Aye, thats it, thats why we seldom win at Hampden, the choice of ends.

Come on board !!!

Ask the question!!

Grow a set !

Thought Police
7 hours ago, H2 said:

Can you please share the logistics?

We’re coming from the East.

ollie2004
6 hours ago, dannymack said:

Beat Kilmarnock in Wee Cup Final in 1962