Our turn for West Stand !!!

MR INCREDIBLE

boag1874
On 11/03/2024 at 23:09, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I actually disagree. The police are used to the movements of their fans towards the stadium when they play so they set up accordingly. Plus most fans of clubs drink elsewhere rather than the vicinity of Hampden.

Yeah, as annoying as it is they’ll give Rangers the end closest to their boozers and Celtic the end closest to theirs. When we played Celtic at Murrayfield we had the end that’s easiest to get to from Gorgie for the same reason 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir PH

• luckyBatistuta

• been here before

• dannymack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

What on earth are you talking about? At no point have I said we shouldn't be given an equal share, of course we should. My point was about the crying over what end of Hampden we get. It doesn't matter a jot.

So you see no bias at all in a neutral venue where the stadium is divided based purely around which  half of the OF you are playing. I know myself and every single person on our bus prefers the Mount Florida end, but as soon as Rangers pop out in the draw, we know those hopes are dashed, purely down to a bias.

been here before
32 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

They should just give us a section behind the goals at one end, you wouldn’t have a problem having less tickets and a shit view, because zero sporting advantage matters.

I take it you’ve heard the term ‘home advantage’, part of that comes down to having more fans, but you don’t seem to have a problem with not being given a chance to have a fair split, seeing as you didn’t even bother addressing that part of my post.

I’m away to pop my pants in the washing machine.

His team will have more fans and 'home advantage'.

Edited by been here before

luckyBatistuta
Just now, been here before said:

His team will have more fans and 'hime advantage'.

😁

His team will have more fans and 'hime advantage'.

Hime? Talk us through that word? 

been here before
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

😁

Couldnt have waited til I fixed the typo eh?

2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

So you see no bias at all in a neutral venue where the stadium is divided based purely around which  half of the OF you are playing. I know myself and every single person on our bus prefers the Mount Florida end, but as soon as Rangers pop out in the draw, we know those hopes are dashed, purely down to a bias.

I couldn't care less, as long as it has no impact on what happens on the pitch.

Couldnt have waited til I fixed the typo eh?

You've quoted the wrong poster. Maybe take a wee rest.👍

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Sir PH said:

I couldn't care less, as long as it has no impact on what happens on the pitch.

All about you then

All about you then

Not at all. There's plenty on here in agreement that it doesn't matter what end we are in.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

You've quoted the wrong poster. Maybe take a wee rest.👍

No I quoted the right poster.

Maybe take a wee rest 👍🏻

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, Sir PH said:

Not at all. There's plenty on here in agreement that it doesn't matter what end we are in.

Well it matters to a lot of others, but you don’t care. Question…Why is the end we are in automatically decided the moment Rangers number is pulled out????

1 minute ago, been here before said:

No I quoted the right poster.

Maybe take a wee rest 👍🏻

Strange, when the post had nothing to do with LB.

Well it matters to a lot of others, but you don’t care. Question…Why is the end we are in automatically decided the moment Rangers number is pulled out????

Easier to police and manage is the reason usually given. See instead of pages and pages of whining and moaning every time we play them, why not ask the SFA directly the reason for it, or ask Hearts to ask on your behalf? 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Strange, when the post had nothing to do with LB.

No?

Screenshot_20240313_103022_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2205f00e138b08f41056ca40dd982c77.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_103030_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.adfec0075b0866c0b36ae229d38b12ae.jpg

What part of it is confusing you champ?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

No?

Screenshot_20240313_103022_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.2205f00e138b08f41056ca40dd982c77.jpg

Screenshot_20240313_103030_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.adfec0075b0866c0b36ae229d38b12ae.jpg

Nothing. I know you're the self appointed board know it all, but you do make a mess of it quite a lot.☺️

luckyBatistuta
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

No?

Sorry😬🤣

luckyBatistuta
12 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Easier to police and manage is the reason usually given. See instead of pages and pages of whining and moaning every time we play them, why not ask the SFA directly the reason for it, or ask Hearts to ask on your behalf? 

So if it’s easier to police then why are we travelling from the east of Scotland to the Mount Florida end the moment celtic are pulled out in the draw. You knew what the thread was about, yet here you are. If it bothers you, why’d you come on the thread to moan about folks supposed whining.

been here before

6 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Nothing. I know you're the self appointed board know it all, but you do make a mess of it quite a lot.☺️

In all honesty being able to follow a conversation more than 2 poats long doesnt make anyone a self appointed know it all. When you manage it without making a wee bit of a tool of yourself you'll realise that.

Maybe take a wee rest 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Sorry😬🤣

For what? It didnt have anything to do with you apparently. :rofl:

jock _turd

I don't get the " we want what is traditionally the Huns end of the ground "at all simply because it makes no sense. It is like a bald man insisting he is given the comb when the choice is a comb or a hair brush😂

I do get the 50/50 on the tickets though, even though we will end up returning a lot of them, because that is about being fair wanting the Rangers end is just being pedantic but that is only my opinion.

25 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

So if it’s easier to police then why are we travelling from the east of Scotland to the Mount Florida end the moment celtic are pulled out in the draw. You knew what the thread was about, yet here you are. If it bothers you, why’d you come on the thread to moan about folks supposed whining.

So you won't be asking the SFA or Hearts? Better to vent your spleen on here.

23 minutes ago, been here before said:

In all honesty being able to follow a conversation more than 2 poats long doesnt make anyone a self appointed know it all. When you manage it without making a wee bit of a tool of yourself you'll realise that.

Maybe take a wee rest 👍🏻

For what? It didnt have anything to do with you apparently. :rofl:

😁

been here before
3 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

😁

Awww bless.

Well done you.

PapaShango

Anyone any idea when they will announce the date and time? Will they wait until after the orcs have played tomorrow night? I suspect that whatever the outcome we will be the Sunday with Aberdeen fans able to travel more freely with a Saturday train service. However I could be completely wrong as it will all be dictated to them by Viaplay. 

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

So you won't be asking the SFA or Hearts? Better to vent your spleen on here.

Yup, won’t be wasting my time, same as asking you why the ends are both decided before we are actually even drawn against either of the erse cheeks, won’t get an honest answer. No bias here 🧹🧹

Yup, won’t be wasting my time, same as asking you why the ends are both decided before we are actually even drawn against either of the erse cheeks, won’t get an honest answer. No bias here 🧹🧹

I've answered it. I couldn't care less, as long as there is no sporting advantage on the pitch.

Daveandal
56 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Anyone any idea when they will announce the date and time? Will they wait until after the orcs have played tomorrow night? I suspect that whatever the outcome we will be the Sunday with Aberdeen fans able to travel more freely with a Saturday train service. However I could be completely wrong as it will all be dictated to them by Viaplay. 

It will definitely be after Thursday.

I suspect you are correct re Sunday. The real question is K.O time. I could see it being 5.30 or later to avoid a clash with an English game. All very tinpot IMO.

1971fozzy
On 11/03/2024 at 22:13, 19/05/2012 said:

I would settle for no John Beaton or Nick Walsh for once but then again we won’t get that either 

this. 
no point going if Walsh is ref or on VAR.  and as you say Beaton. 
it will be one of them. As usual it’ll be not much more than a day oot on the sauce being the highlight of either are involved. 

luckyBatistuta
14 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

I've answered it. I couldn't care less, as long as there is no sporting advantage on the pitch.

Keep telling yourself that. You just rolled out the same shiiite that they do ⬇️ 

2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

If that was the case, we’d be in the east stand against both, but you and I both know that.

Keep telling yourself that. You just rolled out the same shiiite that they do ⬇️ 

If that was the case, we’d be in the east stand against both, but you and I both know that.

Ok, I'm really concerned why we don't get the west stand and I'll be writing to the SFA and Hearts demanding answers. Better? 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Ok, I'm really concerned why we don't get the west stand and I'll be writing to the SFA and Hearts demanding answers why there is such a bias. Better? 

Let all us whingers on this thread know how you get on.

1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Let all us whingers on this thread know how you get on.

Can't do that. As I've said many times (and for some reason this isn't getting through to you) I couldn't care less what end we get. 

ToadKiller Dog

Ko time will be the one that viapay decide it to be .

Shouldn't be such an outrage ,pretty simple ask the sfa to explain why the ugly sisters each have an end of hampden no matter who they play .

Ask for a reason is no hardship. 

As I've always argued first team out the hat should get the traditional scotland changing room and the side that goes with that .

Which would be them this time .

luckyBatistuta
14 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

Can't do that. As I've said many times (and for some reason this isn't getting through to you) I couldn't care less what end we get. 

Fair enough, couldn’t care less if you do…am I doing this right.

You have said many things, many times, on a thread titled ‘Our turn for West Stand!!!, yet you don’t actually care about which stand we get:rolleyes5:

17 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Fair enough, couldn’t care less if you do…am I doing this right.

You have said many things, many times, on a thread titled ‘Our turn for West Stand!!!, yet you don’t actually care about which stand we get:rolleyes5:

Yeah, it's kinda how forums work. You put your point of view across on various threads.

Personally I'd rather sit in the west stand or south.   

We won't get a choice though will we.   They got drawn first but that didnt matter for the league cup semi.   

Japan Jambo
4 hours ago, Sir PH said:

What on earth are you talking about? At no point have I said we shouldn't be given an equal share, of course we should. My point was about the crying over what end of Hampden we get. It doesn't matter a jot.

When one end of a supposedly neutral stadium is known as the Celtic end and the other the Rangers end I beg to differ.

ToadKiller Dog

If the orcs support were told they would be in the east stand would they just shrug the shoulders or feel it was an insult ?

I

56 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

When one end of a supposedly neutral stadium is known as the Celtic end and the other the Rangers end I beg to differ.

When it comes to the actual football, it matters not one iota. 

6 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

You do realise I wasn’t being entirely serious. That would never ever happen in the real world, was just venting. Just grates me that which end we get is all about them and the fact they don’t give us a fair opportunity at selling half the stadium to Hearts supporters. It’s all about the OF as always. 

Obvs :rofl: 

Totally get where you are coming from though!

luckyBatistuta
56 minutes ago, D4nny_ said:

Obvs :rofl: 

Totally get where you are coming from though!

😁

No wonder more men die younger than women, it’s football man, must take years off your life expectancy 

3 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

😁

No wonder more men die younger than women, it’s football man, must take years off your life expectancy 

:rofl: 

mitch41
On 11/03/2024 at 22:04, MR INCREDIBLE said:

Come on board !!!

Ask the question!!

Grow a set !

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Ask all day but it will never happen.