Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

FarmerTweedy
On 06/03/2024 at 07:07, Ricardo Quaresma said:

This would virtually lock out new supporters; we're a Football Club, not a Bowling Club

No it wouldn't, unless for some reason they chose not to become members, but they'd be locking themselves out in that case.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• davemclaren

• Paolo

• been here before

26 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No he hasn't because fan pressure would be immense, me i couldn't care regardless, if he wants to continue his career at Hearts and have legendary status fine.

If he doesn't,I'm prepared to move on and invest time in people,that want to play for Hearts.

But only those that want to dedicate their careers to Hearts.  Anyone with any ambition to progress beyond Hearts is not worthy of your support?  

Bongo 1874
9 minutes ago, RobNox said:

But only those that want to dedicate their careers to Hearts.  Anyone with any ambition to progress beyond Hearts is not worthy of your support?  

No in my opinion i can see what is about to play out,If Shankland moves to England or any other League,I can't grudge him, and he will receive my best wishes.

That i can accept.

If he leaves and goes to the club i think his heart is set on,that i can't accept.

Apologies if i come across as having hatred towards them two clubs.

But i have genuinely had enough of them both.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No he hasn't because fan pressure would be immense, me i couldn't care regardless, if he wants to continue his career at Hearts and have legendary status fine.

If he doesn't,I'm prepared to move on and invest time in people,that want to play for Hearts.

Shite,

Because it would ruin the team, that's why he hasn't said or done it.

So, no- doesn't do what you think or want.

Your last sentence makes no sense.

Every Hearts fan moves on from players or managers that leave, that is obvious. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bongo 1874
10 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shite,

We are a one man team? are we.

He has certainly given more and better than Bob in 1 season.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We are a one man team? are we.

He has certainly given more and better than Bob in 1 season.

Wtf does that even mean?

Are you OK?

Ricardo Quaresma
4 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

No it wouldn't, unless for some reason they chose not to become members, but they'd be locking themselves out in that case.

The point was about walk-ups and new supporters being unable to get Tickets, unless some were ring-fenced; any group with 'first dibs' would swallow them up, preventing a public sale of any kind

Bungalow Bill
On 05/03/2024 at 17:59, Zico said:

I’ve posted this before but hopefully the club create some kind of membership for folk on the waiting list. Charge a fee but receive things in return (credit at the shop, invitation to nights with players, coaches etc) and give members first dibs on walk up and exchange tickets. Gives the club more data on supporters (or potential supporters), greater opportunity for engagement beyond ST holders and an opportunity to keep growing the fan base. 

I’ve said something similar. The club have to be looking at how they keep these people engaged, and how they make money from them. 

Hmfc1965
9 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Shite,

Oh the irony.

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

The point was about walk-ups and new supporters being unable to get Tickets, unless some were ring-fenced; any group with 'first dibs' would swallow them up, preventing a public sale of any kind

New supporters could just become members though. As for "walk-ups" assuming you mean folk just appearing at the ground on the day and wanting in, if you're arguing that we shouldn't sell some tickets in advance to people who have decided they want to buy them then and there, but instead keep those tickets back for someone who may (or may not) decide to just come along to the ground without a ticket on the day and see if they can get one, that's just crazy. 

JudyJudyJudy
26 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

New supporters could just become members though. As for "walk-ups" assuming you mean folk just appearing at the ground on the day and wanting in, if you're arguing that we shouldn't sell some tickets in advance to people who have decided they want to buy them then and there, but instead keep those tickets back for someone who may (or may not) decide to just come along to the ground without a ticket on the day and see if they can get one, that's just crazy. 

I always seemed to manage to get a ticket when i didnt have a season ticket. 

18 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I've said my credentials in the past,I'm not repeating myself.

What you don't realise, i could say I'm any Hearts player it's pure speculation.

This thread isn't about me,and i don't want warned/ banned for it going off topic.

Have you decided now you're not bothered about the thread going off topic?

Thunder and Lightning
26 minutes ago, Bender said:

Have you decided now you're not bothered about the thread going off topic?

Don't ask him mate, he doesn't even know who he is. 😂 

Ricardo Quaresma
6 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I disagree

Tams bird

When do we usually get to renew up to.  In case I make the age  65 price this season 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, Tams bird said:

When do we usually get to renew up to.  In case I make the age  65 price this season 

It was early June last year IIRC. If you have an account and have properly declared your age to now, if you turn 65 before the window closes, you will automatically get an over 65 ST.

Sprosten Green
2 hours ago, Tams bird said:

Renewal last season started on May 5th ended june 3rd

Edited by Sprosten Green

Tams bird
19 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

It was early June last year IIRC. If you have an account and have properly declared your age to now, if you turn 65 before the window closes, you will automatically get an over 65 ST.

I'm 2nd week in June..

King Of The Cat Cafe
5 hours ago, Tams bird said:

I'm 2nd week in June..

Cross your fingers and toes then...

Concessionary ticket is one of the few benefits of turning 6-5...

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - details released
  • davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - on sale Tuesday 19/3
On 10/03/2024 at 09:28, Bungalow Bill said:

I’ve said something similar. The club have to be looking at how they keep these people engaged, and how they make money from them. 

Live feeds in the Fans bar.

Marquees in the plaza .

Don't know how many we could squeeze in.

Probably a better laugh than inside ground.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - on sale Tuesday 19/3 ( updated )
bean counter

Were price not held for the last two years once as a thank you for renew during covid and last year due to cost of living crisis so I'm not surprised they have gone up this year

1 minute ago, bean counter said:

Were price not held for the last two years once as a thank you for renew during covid and last year due to cost of living crisis so I'm not surprised they have gone up this year

Last 4 years I think.

GBJambo

Does anyone know what happens if your child goes up an age category mid season? 

My son turns 13 in September do I renew an under 13 or does he have to get an under 16? 

heartsfc_fan
3 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

My son turns 13 in September do I renew an under 13 or does he have to get an under 16? 

Pretty sure it's at time of purchase.

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

End of purchase period I think. 

GBJambo
5 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Pretty sure it's at time of purchase.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

End of purchase period I think. 

Cheers 👍

King Of The Cat Cafe

Hey Guys

Can someone remind me: is Section D platinum or gold?

Chuck Berry

Due to a dodgy knee which needs replaced, which isn't going to happen for a few years, I really need an end of row seat next seasons but I'm going to assume these will be hens teeth once the seat move window opens.

Sprosten Green
3 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Hey Guys

Can someone remind me: is Section D platinum or gold?

Pretty sure it’s platinum

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Is Gorgie Upper Bronze or Silver?

Silver I think.

Chuck Berry
11 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Gold

Burghlass
12 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Roseburn upper is Gold, I would assume Gorgie is the same?

PapaShango
5 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Thanks, guys!

:sob:

I can't remember how much Gold was last year, something tells me around £375 but I could be way out! 

King Of The Cat Cafe
15 minutes ago, Sprosten Green said:

Pretty sure it’s platinum

Tanks sg.  It's not too shabby a price for an old fogey who has a couple of ticket exchange credits.

davemclaren
49 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Cheers 👍

Not really a definitive answer though. 😄

ToadKiller Dog
27 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I can't remember how much Gold was last year, something tells me around £375 but I could be way out! 

Was £360 last year 

Plus 1.50 admin fee

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

GBJambo
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Not really a definitive answer though. 😄

I’ve emailed the ticket office! 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

I’ve emailed the ticket office! 

Very wise. They will likely know better than me. 😄

John Findlay
1 hour ago, GBJambo said:

U13. My son is 16 July 1st but 15 between the renewal dates of March 19 and May4th, so he will be U16 again.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Bit extra this year but was expected! Can't complain with those prices 

GBJambo
28 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

U13. My son is 16 July 1st but 15 between the renewal dates of March 19 and May4th, so he will be U16 again.

Cheers 👍

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )