Season tickets 24/25 - seat change requests start today ( updated )

davemclaren

This may have been answered.  Want to renew my season ticket but also want to put my ticket on exchange for rangers game.  Hearts say dont renew if plan on using exchange again but the deadline is way before rangers game. 

take it i will just lose my credit i get for the rangers game (provided the ticket sells and exchange even opens for it) 

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• Wee Mikey

• Paolo

• been here before

hughesie27
19 minutes ago, Shanks said:

This may have been answered.  Want to renew my season ticket but also want to put my ticket on exchange for rangers game.  Hearts say dont renew if plan on using exchange again but the deadline is way before rangers game. 

take it i will just lose my credit i get for the rangers game (provided the ticket sells and exchange even opens for it) 

Because there were no more Home games before deadline i renewed last week, despite not being able to make Dundee game. Just luck of the draw. 

Jambo-Fox

I’ve just renewed!

i claimed the ticket exchange discount this year (didn’t last year) and paid the reduced amount. The reduced amount has left my bank account. However the e mail from Ticketmaster quotes the full amount.

Chuck Berry
4 hours ago, Shanks said:

As it stands, you get nothing if you place Dundee/Rangers tickets on the TE, so renew now.

However, this has been raised with the club to see if credit can be carried forward from those 2 games.

davemclaren
16 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

As it stands, you get nothing if you place Dundee/Rangers tickets on the TE, so renew now.

However, this has been raised with the club to see if credit can be carried forward from those 2 games.

I imagine it's a system issue that will need resolved. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
On 27/04/2024 at 15:12, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Worth checking your spam/junk folder if you haven’t already.

I sent two voice  messages today, no reply, attempted to send email but doesn’t work from my email. I would just like confirmation as I do not have time to go to TO, according to bank my money has been been taken

21 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

I sent two voice  messages today, no reply, attempted to send email but doesn’t work from my email. I would just like confirmation as I do not have time to go to TO, according to bank my money has been been taken

Have you checked your eticket account?

Scott Leitch
27 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

It's closed on a Monday.

Sierra Delta
18 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’ve just renewed!

i claimed the ticket exchange discount this year (didn’t last year) and paid the reduced amount. The reduced amount has left my bank account. However the e mail from Ticketmaster quotes the full amount.

That makes sense as the email will be quoting the cost of the season ticket itself, would image the payment method section will cover the amount to be debited from your bank account and any account credit used. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
23 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

It's closed on a Monday.

Thanks, the email option was a joke, try again tomorrow, paying in the arse, had my present ST since 2004 and had one before that from 1984

Bonnie Prince Charlie
28 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

It's closed on a Monday.

Thanks, but maybe they should have a email & phone message stating that? Not getting at you just a pain

19 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Thanks, the email option was a joke, try again tomorrow, paying in the arse, had my present ST since 2004 and had one before that from 1984

:oohmatron:

been here before
20 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

I just used my card but might have bargained a bit if that was an option. Do you get a discount?

Fire_At_The_Disco

Renewed mines earlier, I had £32 credit from exchange but the full £500 was taken off my card🤷🏻‍♂️ Did I do something wrong? 

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 minute ago, Fire_At_The_Disco said:

Renewed mines earlier, I had £32 credit from exchange but the full £500 was taken off my card🤷🏻‍♂️ Did I do something wrong? 

Did you specifically choose the "use discount" option before payment?

1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Did you specifically choose the "use discount" option before payment?

I forgot to do this as well, maybe skipped through too quickly or it wasn't obvious enough! It should be deducted by default to be honest...

hughesie27

Applying the discount is pretty clear when renewing. 

PapaShango

That’s my 2 renewed today. I’m sure there will be a last minute rush this week with the deadline being end of the week I think. Looking forward already to season number 38 following the JT’s! 

scott herbertson

renewed again, glutton for punishment (or a glutton for beer is maybe more accurate)

2 hours ago, been here before said:

I just used my card but might have bargained a bit if that was an option. Do you get a discount?

Hopefully contactless. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
23 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

renewed again, glutton for punishment (or a glutton for beer is maybe more accurate)

More celebratory downing of the pints next season rather than drowning the sorrows as it usually is for us diehards, that's the hope😁 

Another Robbo
22 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I’ve just renewed!

My email said order total (full amount) then payment method "mixed".  The reduced amount was what i was charged. Could be clearer though.

AC Mallin_51

Can’t see many not renewing with at least 4 home games in Europe to look forward to next year 

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

Can’t see many not renewing with at least 4 home games in Europe to look forward to next year 

After blowing 3rd last season and selling record number can see us exceeding last seasons total 

hughesie27
5 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

After blowing 3rd last season and selling record number can see us exceeding last seasons total 

If we have a waiting list presumably we have sold all STs available for the last few years?

1971fozzy
30 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We sold out so I don’t think we can sell any more ? Maybe I’m wrong 

Selkirkhmfc1874
41 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

If we have a waiting list presumably we have sold all STs available for the last few years?

A thought I seen somewhere that there's going to be more season tickets made available for next season ?

1874Jambo
On 28/04/2024 at 20:03, Jambo-Fox said:

I’ve just renewed!

How did you manage to claim the exchange money online?

Midloth_Iain
48 minutes ago, 1874Jambo said:

How did you manage to claim the exchange money online?

It gives you the option through your e-Ticketing account

coatbridgejambo
16 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Deadline is the 3rd of May right?

4th is it not?

feedtheroman2

We are in the roseburn and due to renew. Anyone know if we can swap? Pretty sure we are bronze section.

Miss the wheatfield to be honest !

been here before

Ach shite, apologies.

I renewed last Thursday but forgot to come on here and tell everyone.

DG_HMFC
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ach shite, apologies.

Glad you finally remembered.

hughesie27
11 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

We are in the roseburn and due to renew. Anyone know if we can swap? Pretty sure we are bronze section.

Assume that is a Categroy B ST, so you'd be swapping but also having to upgrade to a regular ST. Probably best to contact the TO for that. 

davemclaren

I was in the ticket office this morning to do 'stuff' and there was a steady trickle of people coming in to renew. 

HoGwash
51 minutes ago, feedtheroman2 said:

You need to renew your current seat this week and after the renewal period ends there will be a window for seat swaps.

soonbe110
On 29/04/2024 at 15:49, Famous 1874 said:

Deadline is the 3rd of May right?

Think it’s 5pm Saturday. 

luckydug
2 hours ago, been here before said:

Ach shite, apologies.

I renewed last week and forgot to declare it to JKB ticket police.

Will I be stripped of my PHM status. ?

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I was in the ticket office this morning to do 'stuff' and there was a steady trickle of people coming in to renew. 

“ stuff “ = buying Kickback tickets amirite 

brownkg
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

40 years in IT and your technical term is "stuff":getout:

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Sooks said:

“ stuff “ = buying Kickback tickets amirite 

Could be. 😄

davemclaren
1 hour ago, brownkg said:

40 years in IT and your technical term is "stuff":getout:

😎

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - seat change requests star today ( updated )
  • davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - seat change requests start today ( updated )