Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )

davemclaren

been here before
Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Fans could not get Tickets

All the Hearts fans entitled to tickets with the apropriate STs could.

It even went to a general sale on the ticket exchange.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• davemclaren

• Paolo

• been here before

JudyJudyJudy
20 hours ago, davemclaren said:

By natural turnover I assume that is us old farts failing to survive into the next season. 😄

Yep . I think I inherited a departed season ticket holders place , judging by the people around me !! “Still game” comes to mind . 😎

Ricardo Quaresma
Just now, been here before said:

All the Hearts fans entitled to tickets with the apropriate STs could.

It even went to a general sale on the ticket exchange.

Yes, the last one did, after I blagged a Ticket elsewhere

I referenced the 'Earlier' one in the original reply

soonbe110
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Yep . I think I inherited a departed season ticket holders place , judging by the people around me !! “Still game” comes to mind . 😎

But is it a good view, Isa? 

JudyJudyJudy
19 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yup, I almost became such a statistic myself on Sat, but survived to get to the match on Sunday. PHM. 😉

Then? Up to the ERI post-match and am currently in total agony, but hoping to be recovered in time for the away match in Dingwall.

Thankfully, I have a thick skull. Only a couple of chipped bones, much tendon trouble (shoulder, elbow, knee), bruising, swelling, deep grazes, a chipped tooth, and so on, and so forth.

When younger, I'd have bounced back up again, but at 64 the slip onto rough hewn granite blocks on a downward slope was almost the end of me.

Didnae stop me witnessing our magnificent win v Celtic, though.

🤣

What a trooper 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Yes, the last one did, after I blagged a Ticket elsewhere

I referenced the 'Earlier' one in the original reply

So theres never been a "Roseburn Lockout".

You either have a ST that entitles you to a ticket or you dont. Just because you have the former doesnt mean you're being locked out anymore than my Premium Wheatfield seat entitles me a seat un the directors box.

Or The Directors Box lock out as you would call it.

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

You either have a ST that entitles you to a ticket or you dont. Just because you have the former doesnt mean you're being locked out anymore than my Premium Wheatfield seat entitles me a seat un the directors box.

You read the 1st reply wrong, stop digging

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

But is it a good view, Isa? 

Almost perfect ! 👌 however my mates are along at another section so might consider trying to bag a seat near them . But if not happy where I am . Getting used to faces and characters beside me. But if I do move it’s def one prime view seat up for grabs . 

IMG_7554.jpeg

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

davemclaren
25 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

😄

Bongo 1874
On 05/03/2024 at 16:03, Wee Mikey said:

You are not a 'bad person' ... but ...

Come OAN ...

Why not reveal your true identity?

if you are an ex-Hearts player then man up.

It might be that you deserve plaudits ...

... or it might be that you are not as up-front as, say, Blackie, and are running scared of potential brickbats.

Just a thought ...

Irrelevant who i am,my time has come and gone, just trust in me and I'll never let you down!!!!

0_19796155.jpg

Weonly151

I've not read through the whole thread but 2 points I'd like to bring up are.

1. Are the club planning on making the Gorgie Ultras section bigger. If so they have to find seats to relocate the fans who will need moved. I really hope the Ultras get more sections in lower Gorgie.

2. There must be a better way for segregation in the Roseburn. We must be wasting around 700 seats with that security advertising tarpaulin.

Ricardo Quaresma
3 hours ago, Weonly151 said:

I've not read through the whole thread but 2 points I'd like to bring up are.

1. Are the club planning on making the Gorgie Ultras section bigger. If so they have to find seats to relocate the fans who will need moved. I really hope the Ultras get more sections in lower Gorgie.

2. There must be a better way for segregation in the Roseburn. We must be wasting around 700 seats with that security advertising tarpaulin.

Think it's 28 rows (-1 row at the front) X 16 seats = 432

jr ewing
12 hours ago, been here before said:

Covid did. 

Jim_Duncan
5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Irrelevant who i am,my time has come and gone, just trust in me and I'll never let you down!!!!

Reads like a Bob Dylan lyric from one of his unloved 80's albums.

Bongo 1874
On 05/03/2024 at 16:03, Wee Mikey said:

You are not a 'bad person' ... but ...

Come OAN ...

Why not reveal your true identity?

if you are an ex-Hearts player then man up.

It might be that you deserve plaudits ...

... or it might be that you are not as up-front as, say, Blackie, and are running scared of potential brickbats.

Just a thought ...

Have received warnings and bans on this subject in the past,so would rather not 👍.

Der Kaiser
On 05/03/2024 at 12:42, Wee Mikey said:

A chap I attend games with (home & away regularly) bagged one of the very best Wheatfield seats from the waiting list this season. It was a single.

Some folks were eschewing single seats hoping for doubles to come up and settled for Roseburn ones instead, thus missing out on home derbies.

My advice? Get on the waiting list and buy when available. Good ones will appear simply by natural turnover. One can always thereafter look to swap etc.

Me and my laddie have Roseburn seats.

Quite close to the goal. He loves his seat and doesn't want to move.

We've also bagged tickets for both Derbies through ticket exchange so winning overall.

Smithian

Any idea when league fixtures for next season will be announced? Trying to plan a wee hop across the Atlantic build around a weekend day at Tynecastle with the plus one and trying to game out when I can start looking at weekends.

soonbe110
21 minutes ago, Smithian said:

Any idea when league fixtures for next season will be announced? Trying to plan a wee hop across the Atlantic build around a weekend day at Tynecastle with the plus one and trying to game out when I can start looking at weekends.

Usually early to mid June 

Smithian
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Usually early to mid June 

Much appreciated! Did a Google and it seems you're right that is typical. 👍

Thunder and Lightning
On 06/03/2024 at 23:52, Bongo 1874 said:

Have received warnings and bans on this subject in the past,so would rather not 👍.

Calling shite on this one. 

Why would you be warned or banned for confirming who you are? 

Seems more likely you alluded to being an ex player at some point for some reason and have realised there is a high chance whoever you pretend to be somone on here might know them and confirm you're a liar. 

Edited by Thunder and Lightning

The Real Maroonblood

What a lot of cobblers.

Go on, another ban will do us all good

been here before

c5f.jpg.9b9fbb45b0c89e7b64d123714455d053.jpg

Jambo-Fox
33 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a lot of cobblers.

If this is a clue? Could he be Andy Kirk??

Bazzas right boot

Rather nit what?

You mention it all the time in an attempt to justify your ramblings.

IIt's rems like Bob kept you out the side,  played 10 years with Hearts,  managed us and is now in the US  while you seemed to have taken a different path.

If not clear it up.

Black isn't banned for revealing himself, neither would you be, if anything you'd gain more respect.

The Treasurer
37 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rather nit what?

IIt's rems like Bob kept you out the side,  played 10 years with Hearts,  managed us and is now in the US  while you seemed to have taken a different path.

If not clear it up.

Black isn't banned for revealing himself, neither would you be, if anything you'd gain more respect.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would be banned for using or revealing their own identity on here 

Lone Striker
On 06/03/2024 at 16:49, Bongo 1874 said:

What a strange thing to say.     :berra:

Bongo 1874
15 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

Calling shite on this one. 

Why would you be warned or banned for confirming who you are? 

Seems more likely you alluded to being an ex player at some point for some reason and have realised there is a high chance whoever you pretend to be somone on here might know them and confirm you're a liar. 

7 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a lot of cobblers.

6 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Rather nit what?

If not clear it up.

5 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

I can't think of any reason why anyone would be banned for using or revealing their own identity on here 

Speculating posters Identities

Believe what you want 👍.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Speculating posters identitys.

Believe what you want 👍.

No, you have said you are a ex Hearts player.

Following on from  that, You are being asked to identify which one?

If you didn't want to be identified As a ex  Hearts player or questioned , why the **** did you you post that you where a ex Hearts player on a Hearts public forum.

You then suggest you'd get banned if you revealed yourself, which is shite as Ian Black proves. 

Are you OK?

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No, you have said you are a ex Hearts player.

Following on from  that, You are being asked to identify which one?

If you didn't want to be identified As a ex  Hearts player or questioned , why the **** did you you post that you where a ex Hearts player on a Hearts public forum.

You then suggest you'd get banned if you revealed yourself, which is shite as Ian Black proves. 

Are you OK?

I've said my credentials in the past,I'm not repeating myself.

What you don't realise, i could say I'm any Hearts player it's pure speculation.

This thread isn't about me,and i don't want warned/ banned for it going off topic.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

What you don't realise, i could say I'm any Hearts player it's pure speculation.

You've not,  you've dropped daft hints.

Why not just say who you are, like Black has.

Why would you say you're any Hearts player and not the one you are?

That's borderline crazy.

joondalupjambo
On 08/03/2024 at 17:02, Smithian said:

This season's fixtures were officially released by the SPFL on 30th June 2023.  Also this might help.

https://spfl.co.uk/news/key-dates-for-season-202425

Edited by joondalupjambo

Thunder and Lightning
49 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Believe what you want 👍.

Nobody is speculating. We are saying you are lying. 

Why? That's on you. 

Weird behaviour. 

Thunder and Lightning
46 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

This thread isn't about me,and i don't want warned/ banned for it going off topic.

We realise it perfectly well. And you realise when you do and Somone who knows said player confirms you're not that you will have made a horrendous fool of yourself. 

Sorry, more of a fool of yourself. 

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Believe what you want 👍.

I've never speculated on yours or anyone else's identity, I'm not that interested. 

I only said that I couldn't see any reason why a poster would be banned for revealing who they were 

Jambo61
On 06/03/2024 at 09:13, JudyJudyJudy said:

You the young guy with red rums teeth?

Wee Mikey
6 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

You the young guy with red rums teeth?

Methadone Mick?

He's the spitting image. 🤭

Screenshot_20240309_175925_Google.jpg

Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

We realise it perfectly well. And you realise when you do and Somone who knows said player confirms you're not that you will have made a horrendous fool of yourself. 

Sorry, more of a fool of yourself. 

So again you realise it's irrelevant,if i tell you who i am,as you might not believe me anyway 😂🤣.

Thunder and Lightning

So again you realise it's irrelevant,if i tell you who i am,as you might not believe me anyway 😂🤣.

You're a fantasist. You should seek help. 

jr ewing

I use to stand under the shed if we were shooting at that end, then move to the Gorgie end at half time. Changed days indeed.

Bazzas right boot

Not if you say who you actually are and are not lieing.

You aren't making any sense.

If you think identifying yourself is irrelevant,  why mention you were an ex player in the first place?

And why not just say who you are, like Black, if irrelevant?

Are you OK?

Bongo 1874
1 hour ago, Thunder and Lightning said:

You're a fantasist. You should seek help. 

Have a nice night 😃 lads 

29 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Not if you say who you actually are and are not lieing.

You aren't making any sense.

If you think identifying yourself is irrelevant,  why mention you were an ex player in the first place?

And why not just say who you are, like Black, if irrelevant?

Are you OK?

^

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Call my cynical, but if you're going to seek attention by claiming (or allude to the idea) you're a former player, then it's perfectly reasonable for some to seek clarity.

Either way, it's a very strange thing to do.

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, Bender said:

Call my cynical, but if you're going to seek attention by claiming (or allude to the idea) you're a former player, then it's perfectly reasonable for some to seek clarity.

Either way, it's a very strange thing to do.

Not really,I was questioned as to how do you know better etc, I explained the reason.

Its funny how everything I've been saying for a while,is now coming out the gaffer's mouth,I mean if you want me to highlight it, I can do that ?

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Not really,I was questioned as to how do you know better etc, I explained the reason.

Its funny how everything I've been saying for a while,is now coming out the gaffer's mouth,I mean if you want me to highlight it, I can do that ?

Naismith has not said-

" we're dropping Shankland until he signs an extension,  and we won't sell to the OF"

Just stoap it.

Bongo 1874
36 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Naismith has not said-

" we're dropping Shankland until he signs an extension,  and we won't sell to the OF"

Just stoap it.

No he hasn't because fan pressure would be immense, me i couldn't care regardless, if he wants to continue his career at Hearts and have legendary status fine.

If he doesn't,I'm prepared to move on and invest time in people,that want to play for Hearts.

Wish people would just leave Bongo to spout his garbage in peace, if only so I don't have to see his quoted posts

JimmyCant
On 05/03/2024 at 13:02, Wee Mikey said:

Totally.

One section properly sectioned off for ALL visiting teams with barriers & netting as appropriate.

Job done.

Hearts fans first & foremost with something in place to encourage and allow new Hearts fans at every opportunity.

The recent debacles regarding how many LPs required for OF matches has been us being over cautious and has seen many stuck-on Hearts fans excluded.

@Doctor FinnBarr being a typical example.

Our database can surely be utilised to nigh on rule out any interlopers.

Having said that, it'll be getting re-assessed, for sure. There are many 'moving parts' and it might take a while for us to settle on what is truly best practice.

Ms Budge, when asked this week about Hibs allocation reduction stated ‘No one wants that’

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 24/25 - Renewal Period closes 4/5 ( updated )