Championship clubs keeping an eye on Naismith - and why he should keep clear

jamboinglasgow

saxondale
18 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

I think you'll find he has , and maybe for the love of the game 

You sound like you know something I don't - why are you certain he is set up for life?

I am basing my statement on what I have read, including this:

https://www.cazenovecapital.com/en-gb/uk/wealth-management/insights/footballers-pain-making-high-but-short-term-incomes-last-a-lifetime/

And I've not doubt he loves the game.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saxondale

• Sooks

• kingantti1874

• jamboinglasgow

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

saxondale
13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I get your broader point.  I’m just saying Naismith is part of the 1% and the money that a championship team suck as mill will offer won’t be a defining factor for him.  

His contract values were well reported and commensurate for a player who sold for the fees Naismith did. 

Bet worth 10 figures easily. And id bet my balls that he’s invested it wisely.  

I didn't say it would just be money, that's just one of many factors (such as ambition).

Again, I'm not really bothered about how much he earns, it's not the point. However, I would suggest reading the below which puts into perspective that just because a player earns x amount at one point, there are countless reasons why it may not last a lifetime:

https://www.cazenovecapital.com/en-gb/uk/wealth-management/insights/footballers-pain-making-high-but-short-term-incomes-last-a-lifetime/

Ricardo Quaresma

Garbage website, that and the others

I've no doubt Naisy wants to manage down there but I think he'll make sure he's damn ready, that means no basket case clubs

Clubs like millwall don't even register, I reckon, why would they?

Ricardo Quaresma

I hope he stays and registers Euro coefficient numbers for us until he at least completes the 5 year coefficient total, that's 2½ Seasons after this one

But for all I know, he may want to stay longer than that

-

Edited by Ricardo Quaresma

cookieboy
40 minutes ago, saxondale said:

You sound like you know something I don't - why are you certain he is set up for life?

I am basing my statement on what I have read, including this:

And I've not doubt he loves the game.

personal mutual friends