• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

henrysmithsgloves

I admit after last weeks display,I was hoping for a draw. Glad I was wrong 😁👍🏻

Mikey1874
32 minutes ago, been here before said:

Indeed.

Difficult working out whose worse. Second win against Celtic this year, bossed them off the park this efty and @Geoff Kilpatrick starts a thread having a pop at Hearts fans or Stendal cheerleader and full time oddball slaver hawk @Bongo 1874 for being himself.

It worked then.

Bongo 1874
30 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

IF  that is our identity it will only become more pronounced after a couple more transfer windows. It wasn’t our identity under Neilson and a lot of our players were guys he brought in to play in a different way. 

Can you not feel it? When you are watching them giving 100% chasing and closing down players,the fans can see they are giving 100% so then the fans give 100% back 😉.

There is a method to my madness 😂🤣.

Mikey1874
30 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We demand it as fans,that's how you challenge and win things, you don't get anything handed to you.

You have to earn it,and we wanted and earned it big time today 

But you also have to take into account that Celtic were poor. And Rangers were very good last week.

Although I mentioned the sending off I don't think it made much difference to the result. Hearts were always winning that today.

We got a couple of breaks today with them missing the penalty - even if it was quite a soft pen in the first place - and then a stupid challenge for the red card from one of their players. 

But the thing about playing the Old Firm at Tynecastle is you have to make it uncomfortable for them and let them know they're in a game in the first few minutes. When you get in their faces and give them very little time on the ball you can see them panicking. 

The only frustration today is that if we had more of an attacking threat we could have given them a real doing with the opportunities we had to break in the second half. 

GinRummy
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Can you not feel it? When you are watching them giving 100% chasing and closing down players,the fans can see they are giving 100% so then the fans give 100% back 😉.

There is a method to my madness 😂🤣.

Aye but no team performs to the best of their ability every week. Players lose confidence before games or sometimes during games. The secret as a fan is to keep some sort of perspective.  

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye it doesn't getter better than 🤔.

3rd place- I stand by that 

I don't think we'll get 2nd or 1st. 

Madjambo21

I went into the game a bit pessimistic with so many injuries but loved the way the ream set about it from the start.

Got a good bit of luck today but thoroughly deserved the 3 points

SectionDJambo

After that thread following the Hibs game, where so many players were dead wood and that we needed to sign 6 or 7 players in the summer, it should be a bit quieter this time. We were throwing away 3rd place again, seemingly.

The doom mongers and Hibs trolls back in their box. 

We're going to have some bad performances. The players aren't robots.  It's always how we respond that counts.

Well done to our team today. They did us proud, and if there were any doubts about restricting them to 500+ tickets, those were blown out of the water too. 

Bongo 1874
21 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

3rd place- I stand by that 

I don't think we'll get 2nd or 1st. 

No you said Neilson.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No you said Neilson.

You said you'd drop Shankland, good, but strange  try at deflection.

Drop Shankland because he's not signed an extension.

:rofl:

Bongo 1874
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

You said you'd drop Shankland, good, but strange  try at deflection.

Drop Shankland because he's not signed an extension.

:rofl:

Yes I want players that are committed to Heart Of Midlothian Football Club.

I don't give a **** about Celtic&Rangers become a legend at Hearts Shankland, or become a number and Bench Warmer.

At either of them.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't give a **** about Celtic&Rangers become a legend at Hearts Shankland, or become a number and Bench Warmer.

At either of them.

And that is why you're not involved in football any more.

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

At either of them.

How do you know anyone is committed to HMFC. Just taking the money and trying all to get moves to better higher paid clubs. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Bongo 1874
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

How do you anyone is committed to HMFC. Just taking the money and trying all to get moves to better higher paid clubs. 

No problem with that, if the intention is to play in England or a better league.

Celtic or Rangers nah!!!! And that Mentality needs installed into every player that joins us 

GinRummy
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

At either of them.

As an ex pro you should know that quality players leave clubs at the end of their contract after deliberately letting it run down. It’s part of the modern game and often happens with a clubs best players. 

Edited by GinRummy

Bongo 1874
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

As an ex pro you should know that quality players leave clubs at the end of their contract after deliberately letting it run down. It’s part of the modern game and often happens with a clubs best players. 

Understand,but under no terms do we sell to either of them.

And that should be pointed out to Shankland straight away.

As a negotiation ploy.

Jeremy Goss

Expected a hiding today and so glad Naisy has made me eat my words.

What a team.

RudiSkacelsLeftPeg

Bit of a daft thread after such a good win. We haven’t beat Rangers this season? Two excellent back to back wins against Celtic. Well done Hearts.

Enjoy it Jambos.

Mikey1874
11 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No problem with that, if the intention is to play in England or a better league.

Celtic or Rangers nah!!!! And that Mentality needs installed into every player that joins us 

You don't know that Shankland wants to go to Rangers who are very unlikely to be interested in him.

Henroddy

Let's be honest. At least 80% expected nothing from today's game. Especially after the last 2 performances and so many injuries. We are all extremely happy with today's result. Well done everyone involved 👏 👍 

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You don't know that Shankland wants to go to Rangers who are very unlikely to be interested in him.

I think it's very clear mate but just my opinion.

Happy to be proved wrong 👍 apologies if I come across as a dick.

I seriously see this as a great opportunity to do a once in a lifetime moment.

And we need everybody buying into it.

spacerjoe
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Shankland great player want him to commit his future to club.

If not interested then yes.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Even removing how good he is from the conversation, he signed a contract with us for 3 seasons. We should play him for 3 seasons.

That's the point in contracts.

It not even like he has only a few months left and has checked out.

He's in the form of his life and has another year to run.

Just like Cochrane and Kingsley also. And a few others. Should we drop everyone who only has a year left???

Philfigo

Make no mistake last weeks effort at Ibrox was totally unacceptable and people did rightfully call it out just as that. This weeks brilliant effort and is the benchmark going g forwards.

Bongo 1874
8 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Even removing how good he is from the conversation, he signed a contract with us for 3 seasons. We should play him for 3 seasons.

That's the point in contracts.

It not even like he has only a few months left and has checked out.

He's in the form of his life and has another year to run.

Just like Cochrane and Kingsley also. And a few others. Should we drop everyone who only has a year left???

If the intentions are to join one of them,then yes, I stand by we don't sell to either of them.

We want players that are committed and I have no problem if they want to go to a better league.

But Celtic or Rangers no,by no means do they get to benefit from us.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Benny Klack

Admittedly I was nervous about the game today but we have shown during that match that in one off games we can compete - we’re still well off doing it over a season but small steps and all that 

Just need a performance like that against the huns of Govan now.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I think it's very clear mate but just my opinion.

Happy to be proved wrong 👍 apologies if I come across as a dick.

I seriously see this as a great opportunity to do a once in a lifetime moment.

And we need everybody buying into it.

Aye, drop every one who doesn't want to sign an extension would certainly be a once in the lifetime moment,  we'd drop about 2 divisions and no one would sign for us. 

Wtf are you on about?

Mikey1874
4 hours ago, Philfigo said:

Make no mistake last weeks effort at Ibrox was totally unacceptable and people did rightfully call it out just as that. This weeks brilliant effort and is the benchmark going g forwards.

It does seem this squad learns quickly.

Disser Pointon
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, drop every one who doesn't want to sign an extension would certainly be a once in the lifetime moment,  we'd drop about 2 divisions and no one would sign for us. 

Wtf are you on about?

Best put on ignore mate, attention seeker.

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If the intentions are to join one of them,then yes, I stand by we don't sell to either of them.

We want players that are committed and I have no problem if they want to go to a better league.

But Celtic or Rangers no,by no means do they get to benefit from us.

Pile of shite.

We can't tell players that under no circumstances you will never be sold to the old firm, and if you want to go there we'll bin you.

Your reasoning is so ridiculous.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Disser Pointon said:

Best put on ignore mate, attention seeker.

His potential player signingscare interesting, if not a bit far fetched, but he might need ti go onignore at this rate, the pish he's coming out with is borderline insane.

Disser Pointon
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

His potential player signingscare interesting, if not a bit far fetched, but he might need ti go onignore at this rate, the pish he's coming out with is borderline insane.

Been on for me for some time now!!

Watt-Zeefuik

Best striker in the league dropped for not signing extension when 18 months left on contract.

I would legitimately want a manager who did that sacked for rank incompetence.

Aside from that, yeah, enough of how we're scared of the OF or need to take a page from Killie or Motherwell or whomever.

It's football, funny things happen. Folk who can't understand that a couple wins against the OF do not somehow make up for a string of losses to small teams need to find a different sport to watch.

periodictabledancer
5 hours ago, been here before said:

Indeed.

Difficult working out whose worse. Second win against Celtic this year, bossed them off the park this efty and @Geoff Kilpatrick starts a thread having a pop at Hearts fans or Stendal cheerleader and full time oddball slaver hawk @Bongo 1874 for being himself.

This. 

Some folk just can't enjoy the moment. 

Bongo 1874
28 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Pile of shite.

We can't tell players that under no circumstances you will never be sold to the old firm, and if you want to go there we'll bin you.

Your reasoning is so ridiculous.

Just like Bob then.

27 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

And similar just like the pish he came out with,moan the Naisy!!!! It doesn't getter better than Bob 😂🤣.

milky_26
7 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Without halks, kent, mckay, boyce, vargas, oda

and gordon

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just like Bob then.

And similar just like the pish he came out with,moan the Naisy!!!! It doesn't getter better than Bob 😂🤣.

Wtf you on about, I said it won’t get much better than 3rd and cup finals and any new manager will do well to match that, never mind better it.

I stand by that.

Naismith has done well and will continue our strong league finishes and better our points total.

With a bit of luck, he'll better a pk shoot out and aet defeat in the cup as well. Need a bit luck there tho,  like any team in the cup.

Next season we go again and pish about the OF and having meltdowns if they beat us are counter productive, never mind your nonsense about dropping Shankland and the team not trying.

It's beyond stupid.

Bob has nothing to do with this, other than signing Shankland ofc.

Is that your point?

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Canscot
6 hours ago, sadj said:

Jesus H Khreeist!!!! Im so glad i got up at 5am to watch this, so glad I can order breakfast now and have a beer or three with it, so glad I’v all day to enjoy this win and another solid performance, so glad we got another deserved three points, so glad we got another three points towards third.

You still want to pick bones immediately after the games done.

😂😂😂 I decided to give the 5am start a miss. Was expecting a bheasting in all fairness. Plus needed the extra sleep. 
Imagine my surprise, waking up to THAT result!

Orgasmic I tell ye!

Armageddon

ROOND YOU CRAIG GIBSON YA ROASTER!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bongo 1874
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Wtf you on about, I said it won’t get much better than 3rd and cup finals and any new manager will do well to match that, never mind better it.

I stand by that.

Naismith has done well and will continue our strong league finishes and better our points total.

With a bit of luck, he'll better a pk shoot out and aet defeat in the cup as well. Need a bit luck there tho,  like any team in the cup.

Next season we go again and pish about the OF and having meltdowns if they beat us are counter productive, never mind your nonsense about dropping Shankland and the team not trying.

It's beyond stupid.

Bob has nothing to do with this, other than signing Shankland ofc.

Is that your point?

Listen under no terms does he go to them alright!!!!!

No chance in hell.

GHwe3LYW4AEqUZd.jpeg

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Listen under no terms does he go to them alright!!!!!

No chance in hell.

GHwe3LYW4AEqUZd.jpeg

Do you not like Shankland cos Bob signed him?

He's about 14 there ya creep. Wtf you doing searching photos to try and besmirch Shankland?

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Hearts_fan

A draw at Parkhead after the split and we’ve won our head to head against Celtic this season, 7 pts to 4 pts.

Imagine that in a season in which we match their results against the 9 other “weaker teams” in the league – that’s us finishing second place at worst.

Massive milestone therefore, if we can get a point at Parkhead.

Bongo 1874
14 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He's about 14 there ya creep. Wtf you doing searching photos to try and besmirch Shankland?

He's a rangers supporter everyone knows that,thankfully the club hold the same views as me, sign the deal or move on out of scotland if the deal is right.

No Rangers or Celtic.

No likey no Carey!!!!.

I love Shankland, just not prepared to have the same situation as souttar.

They can bite my shite,they horrible zombie *****.

Bob might of signed him but Naisy improved him 😉👍 Just like he has every other player.

But it doesn't get better than Bob 🤔.

Edited by Bongo 1874

Warby72

Had the fear this morning after the result against the Huns last weekend but as it turns out this fear was completely unfounded. 😃 

Still floating about in a state of euphoria on my maroon cloud.

I firkin love our club. ❤️

Bongo 1874
18 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

If he's holding that flag in memory of our brave fallen soldiers no problem.

There is one club that truly represents Scotland/Great Britain 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧 and being in a lodge or thinking you are a royalty lover isn't that.

People that have given there life's are proper heroes like McCrae's Battalion 

Not arseholes that sing about songs,  that have no meaning or any place in football.

And yes I hate them both Celtic & Rangers everything they stand for.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If he's holding that flag in memory of our brave fallen soldiers no problem.

There is one club that truly represents Scotland/Great Britain 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧 and being in a lodge or thinking you are a royalty lover isn't that.

People that have given there life's are proper heroes like McCrae's Battalion 

Not arseholes that sing about songs,  that have no meaning or any place in football.

And yes I hate them both Celtic & Rangers everything they stand for.

Wtf you on about?

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He's a rangers supporter everyone knows that,thankfully the club hold the same views as me, sign the deal or move on out of scotland if the deal is right.

No Rangers or Celtic.

No likey no Carey!!!!.

I love Shankland, just not prepared to have the same situation as souttar.

They can bite my shite,they horrible zombie *****.

Bob might of signed him but Naisy improved him 😉👍 Just like he has every other player.

But it doesn't get better than Bob 🤔.

The club don't hold the same view as you.

By your admission, You'd drop him.

Nothing you say makes sense.

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

The club don't hold the same view as you.

By your admission, You'd drop him.

Nothing you say makes sense.

He won't be sold to either of them.

My reason for dropping him is simple.

Commit future to Hearts,we helped him and gave him the platform to get his career back on track.

If they valued you at all son.

Why didn't either of them pay the money for you.

It's simple they value Dessers,Kyogo,Danilo,Idah over him.

That's how much they value him.

I want committed players that don't look at them in Awe,that's how you change the mentality.

That's how you run business.

Call me deluded all you want,but I won't stop until we win get it right through the club.

Hearts can go to the next level.

You laughed at me when i said that.

Let's see how it plays out.

Edited by Bongo 1874