Posted Images

Thunder and Lightning
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

:verysmug:

Remember, we can't compete. We should just take the free hits. 😂 

Bongo 1874
11 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

What happened against Hibs&Rangers mate ?

hearts00

I mean you have to hand it to Naismith, he has won away games, got results against OF, put consistency of results together, starting to bleed youngsters. 

He is ticking every box. Great credit to him and them all. 

28 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Unfortunately they won't see this. Hearts win so they'll get on with their day instead of immediately logging into Kickback.

2 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

I mean you have to hand it to Naismith, he has won away games, got results against OF, put consistency of results together, starting to bleed youngsters. 

Exactly 

Bazzas right boot

Most that were rabid on here last week are not here this week.

Who'd have funk it.

A win does clear the board from a certain ilk of poster.

21 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Jesus H Khreeist!!!! Im so glad i got up at 5am to watch this, so glad I can order breakfast now and have a beer or three with it, so glad I’v all day to enjoy this win and another solid performance, so glad we got another deserved three points, so glad we got another three points towards third.

You still want to pick bones immediately after the games done.

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Aye, but you'd drop Shankland.

:getout:

Pasquale for King

Not sure many moan about how we always compete against Celtic, now to do so against their ugly cousins. 

Bongo 1874
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

Jesus H Khreeist!!!! Im so glad i got up at 5am to watch this, so glad I can order breakfast now and have a beer or three with it, so glad I’v all day to enjoy this win and another solid performance, so glad we got another deserved three points, so glad we got another three points towards third.

You still want to pick bones immediately after the games done.

No I'm buzzing mate you know that,my point let's do the same to them.

We can do it,you have just witnessed that.

Hearts1975
32 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

When was the last time we beat Celtic home and away, back to back. We nearly and should have won at Ibrox as well. 

We are coming off the back of one of the best runs in over a decade 

Our away from has been as good as it has been for a long long time 

We are streets ahead in 3rd place 

We have a team who look like they are loving to play for the badge 

We are introducing youngsters left, right and centre, and throwing them into pressure situations 

We have a young rookie manager, with nae coaching badges who is putting this all together for us 

What more do you want! 

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, but you'd drop Shankland.

:getout:

Shankland great player want him to commit his future to club.

If not interested then yes.

GinRummy
34 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

As an ex pro yourself you should know that performances differ from week to week for a multitude of reasons for almost every side in world football. 

pettigrewsstylist
18 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Excited for him to have another summer transfer window tbh.

Bongo 1874
Just now, Hearts1975 said:

When was the last time we beat Celtic home and away, back to back. We nearly and should have won at Ibrox as well. 

We are coming off the back of one of the best runs in over a decade 

Our away from has been as good as it has been for a long long time 

We are streets ahead in 3rd place 

We have a team who look like they are loving to play for the badge 

We are introducing youngsters left, right and centre, and throwing them into pressure situations 

We have a young rookie manager, with nae coaching badges who is putting this all together for us 

What more do you want! 

I want that performance we seen today on a regular basis.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Shankland great player want him to commit his future to club.

If not interested then yes.

And that kind of decision making is why you are no longer involved with football!

Bongo 1874
Just now, GinRummy said:

As an ex pro yourself you should know that performances differ from week to week for a multitude of reasons for almost every side in world football. 

That commitment wasn't there on Wednesday or last Saturday mate.

And they rightly got called out for it.

Today no complaints like watching a different team.

Bazzas right boot

It has been, that is why we are set for 3rd, again.

You must blink for a really long time. 

Bongo 1874
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

It has been, that is why we are set for 3rd, again.

You must blink for a really long time. 

You clearly can't see the difference in workrate from today's game,then watching Hibs & Rangers games.

Oh and let me remind you? It doesn't get better than Bob 🤔 Naismith in his first full season.

Is on course of smashing Neilsons point record.

And he's done it with Rangers and Celtic in the same league too 😁

0_19808860.jpg

Edited by Bongo 1874

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You mean you want us to save a penalty early on and an opposition player is sent off after 15 minutes. 

Not sure how anyone can make that happen regularly. 

GinRummy

We’ve been on a fantastic run then stumbled against rangers at ibrox. Anyone could see the performance against Hibs was a hangover from a 5-0 pumping the previous game. 

We have had a fantastic season so far, our away form has improved immeasurably and the only team we haven’t won against is top of the league rangers. 

we are doing well after one transfer window with the new manager. Have some patience. 

hearts00
6 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Excited for him to have another summer transfer window tbh.

I am as well. However if Shankland leaves it will be a massive set back. 

whodanny
43 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

FFS

Hearts1975

It doesn't work like that though. Everyone wants that, all the other teams will want that, and everyone wants performances like that. It's 11 players Vs 11 players at the end of the day. 

If we performed like you are asking, our players would be worth millions of pounds. 

Expectations, perspective etc ... We aren't real Madrid and don't have their money. It's all about incremental steps and step by step improvements. 

We are getting that now. On the right road. Great that you want the best, but you need perspective in terms of what we can realistically achieve. 

Bongo 1874
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We’ve been on a fantastic run then stumbled against rangers at ibrox. Anyone could see the performance against Hibs was a hangover from a 5-0 pumping the previous game. 

We have had a fantastic season so far, our away form has improved immeasurably and the only team we haven’t won against is top of the league rangers. 

we are doing well after one transfer window with the new manager. Have some patience. 

My point mate, and I'll keep saying it 

We are a possession based team that tries to win the ball high up the pitch,and then break into attacks from there.

Intensity is our identity.

been here before
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Valid thread 

Indeed.

Difficult working out whose worse. Second win against Celtic this year, bossed them off the park this efty and @Geoff Kilpatrick starts a thread having a pop at Hearts fans or Stendal cheerleader and full time oddball slaver hawk @Bongo 1874 for being himself.

Bongo 1874
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You mean you want us to save a penalty early on and an opposition player is sent off after 15 minutes. 

No I want us to press play with tempo,win 50/50s be competitive.

Edited by Bongo 1874

alicante jambo
20 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Most that were rabid on here last week are not here this week.

Who'd have funk it.

A win does clear the board from a certain ilk of poster.

Theres 1 who has went missing from the hibs thread. On here winding everybody up the other  night goes by the name of greedy

GinRummy
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

My point mate, and I'll keep saying it 

We are a possession based team that tries to win the ball high up the pitch,and then break into attacks from there.

Intensity is our identity.

IF  that is our identity it will only become more pronounced after a couple more transfer windows. It wasn’t our identity under Neilson and a lot of our players were guys he brought in to play in a different way. 

Bongo 1874
5 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

It doesn't work like that though. Everyone wants that, all the other teams will want that, and everyone wants performances like that. It's 11 players Vs 11 players at the end of the day. 

If we performed like you are asking, our players would be worth millions of pounds. 

Expectations, perspective etc ... We aren't real Madrid and don't have their money. It's all about incremental steps and step by step improvements. 

We are getting that now. On the right road. Great that you want the best, but you need perspective in terms of what we can realistically achieve. 

We demand it as fans,that's how you challenge and win things, you don't get anything handed to you.

You have to earn it,and we wanted and earned it big time today 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Finlay James

The best part of today’s win is that it was expected and surprise to anyone.  Naismith is inch by inch changing the club mentality.

Also, Hoff was superb again today, an incredible find by our recruitment team.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Theres 1 who has went missing from the hibs thread. On here winding everybody up the other  night goes by the name of greedy

Aye, he's too busy to post, until we get beat then he's all over this place.

tiger Rudi

Well I was one that questioned whether we were doing as well against the OF as we should be.

Not afraid to say I never saw that coming today. Delighted to be proven wrong. I think Naisy is definitely having an effect on the players mentality. We had a bit of a hangover against Hibs, but to get the team firing again so soon after the Rangers drubbing is quite something. Beating Celtic home and away in one season is a great achievement. Definitely heading in the right direction. 

alicante jambo
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Aye, he's too busy to post, until we get beat then he's all over this place.

More than him mate. But feck them that was some result today amazing. Firsttime in 18 years back to back. Half of them will be on hibs.net talking about their 100 billion pound investment. Mon the jts

Hearts1975

We demand it as fans,that's how you challenge and win things, you get anything handed to you.

You have to earn it,and we wanted and earned it big time today 

So, what about the other teams demanding it as well. It's 11 Vs 11. Teams have bad games, it's a fact of life. Demanding results doesn't make you win games otherwise every team would be full of superstars and stenhousemuir would win the SPL in the same year that  Wrexham won the EPL with Man City 30 points behind them, in second 

Cmon mate. Seriously ? 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aye,I don’t think that poster knows what he's on about.

That pk goes in, he's the first in moaning about not trying and blah blah.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

So, what about the other teams demanding it as well. It's 11 Vs 11. Teams have bad games, it's a fact of life. Demanding results doesn't make you win games otherwise every team would be full of superstars and stenhousemuir would win the SPL in the same year that  Wrexham won the EPL with Man City 30 points behind them, in second 

Cmon mate. Seriously ? 

He's never answered that question.

Nothing he says makes sense. 

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, Bazzas right boot said:

He's never answered that question.

Nothing he says makes sense. 

I'm not knocking him for wanting the best but in terms of expectations, I'm at a loss. 

Canny understand how anyone (not just aimed at Bongo) would be anything other than happy at this moment in time. 

I worry our expectations at times is just too far gone. 

All about building blocks and less about building pyramids with 2 folk and a camel. 

Bongo 1874
6 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Toilets we were great from start to finish and never a penalty.

Hands up. I'm happy to be proven wrong, on this occasion. Now let's do it against Rangers.

Bongo 1874
7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Cmon mate. Seriously ? 

Its not so much the results,I believe when we give 100% play at tempo,press teams relentlessly we give ourselves a better chance at winning football games.

We impose our style,they have no breathing space that pitch is ours.

best in the land

Wasn't convinced by Naismith appointment and was more for bringing in experience but delighted to be wrong so far.

Have seen some improvement in some players which wasn't really happening in recent years.

Still room for improvement hopefully keep shanks for another season as a replacement for him would be tough.

Young players getting opportunities at the right time as well which needs to happen and hasn't for a while.

Hoff making a big difference in the middle his energy is unbelievable.

I'm more confident that Naismith will identify the players that need moved on and the positions needing strengthening.

Hopefully he Will get the backing from the board in the transfer market in the summer 🤞

Scott Monument
52 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

17 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Also unlike previous managers we have had when we do get a defeat we recover from it quickly