Scenario

Cruyff

Picture this...

You're happy in an a relationship but have serious chemistry with a very attractive work colleague with a banging body. 

What do you do? 

Asking for a friend.... :whistling:

il Duce McTarkin
41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Kill them both.

:sadrobbo:

@Cruyff, do you have a sizeable patio?

JudyJudyJudy

Oh dear someone’s been on the sauce tonight 😂😂……

if you were really happy in said relationship you wouldn’t even think of someone else . Sorry to be a Debbie Downer 

I’m a bit old fashioned about the commitment  in a relationship unless it’s been agreed there’s an open relationship.  

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Are you coming out @Cruyff🤣

No another one !!! There can be only one !!  

IMG_6454.gif

henrysmithsgloves
1 minute ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No another one !!! There can be only one !!  

IMG_6454.gif

th-994661685.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

🤣🤣🤣

Night Henry . 👍👍

That thing you do
3 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Picture this...

You're happy in an a relationship but have serious chemistry with a very attractive work colleague with a banging body. 

What do you do? 

Been there....I chose my marriage over doing anything.

Is it worth wrecking your life and family for a bit of fun? It shouldnt be.

If it is, youre not as happy as you think you are and you should be honest with the wife if anything happens. 

Seaside Dave

Id let your partner read the topic and see how they feel after if they are hurt and want to leave then go with your work mate. If your partner is ok with it. Then ask your work mate how they feel about you having a partner. Suggest all sitting down for a chat as a threesome ? Chances are you'll finish quick and leave both disappointed but be a good story for the forum or the lads group chat 

Edited by Seaside Dave

Seaside Dave
Just now, Seaside Dave said:

Id let your partner read the topic and see how they feel after if they are hurt and want to leave then go with your work mate. If your partner is ok with it. Then ask your work mate how they feel about you having a partner. Suggest all sitting down for a chat as a threesome ? Chances are you'll finish quick and leave both disappointed but be a good story for the forum or the lads group chat 

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Pap said:

Shag your wife and keep it a secret from your workmate.

:rofl:

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, Seaside Dave said:

Don’t judge others by your own low standards, Dave :( 

Seaside Dave
7 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Don’t judge others by your own low standards, Dave :( 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

John Findlay
11 hours ago, FWJ said:

Grow up, ignore the infatuation / crush and concentrate on your relationship.

The correct answer.

Generic Username

"I asked Kickback and they said I should rattle her" is going to be quite the defence to make to your missus. 

Jim_Duncan
6 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

"I asked Kickback and they said I should rattle her" is going to be quite the defence to make to your missus. 

If he can get the mods to confirm it then she has no right of appeal. 

1 hour ago, Bauld said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: class. Thanks mate :lol:

11 hours ago, FWJ said:

Grow up, ignore the infatuation / crush and concentrate on your relationship.

It's difficult to avoid temptation though. I am doing my best. 

I love my missus but if I was the customize my own, this would be it. European, Size 8, C cup, brunette, brown eyes, very funny and it's literally on a plate.

I absolutely want to smash the living daylights out of it to be honest. 

But I know I can't because it would ruin my life and everyone else's. 

Point is, this is one of life's scenarios, temptation. I know it's a poison apple.  I've thought about quitting my job tbh. 

10 hours ago, il Duce McTarkin said:

:sadrobbo:

@Cruyff, do you have a sizeable patio?

I do. :lol:

10 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Are you coming out @Cruyff🤣

I sometimes wish I was gay, then we could just bum each other and play FIFA. 🤷🏻

10 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Oh dear someone’s been on the sauce tonight 😂😂……

if you were really happy in said relationship you wouldn’t even think of someone else . Sorry to be a Debbie Downer 

I’m a bit old fashioned about the commitment  in a relationship unless it’s been agreed there’s an open relationship.  

**** off James, surely you've been in these situations as a younger man? 

Especially when you've been a lad in your younger days. I'm just past that stage and any opportunity that has presented itself in the past has always been taken. I'm going against the grain. 

10 hours ago, Doctor FinnBarr said:

Shag the workmate and don't tell the Mrs 

I think the workmate is looking for a relationship and would definitely create issues. 

7 hours ago, That thing you do said:

Been there....I chose my marriage over doing anything.

Is it worth wrecking your life and family for a bit of fun? It shouldnt be.

If it is, youre not as happy as you think you are and you should be honest with the wife if anything happens. 

Yeah, I think that's the right course of action looking at the consequences. 

It's hard though. Did you just pie the other woman off or did you quit your job? 

21 minutes ago, Generic Username said:

:lol:

Jim_Duncan
3 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I love my missus but if I was the customize my own, this would be it. European, Size 8, C cup, brunette, brown eyes, very funny and it's literally on a plate.

If you pump her at her place it counts double. 

But I know I can't because it would ruin my life and everyone else's.   

There you go.

And ‘creating issues’ rings a few alarm bells too.  Bunny in the stock-pot?

Edited by FWJ

Fecks sake! Tell your work crush that you would absolutely love to, but you love your wife too much to do anything. 

Honour saved, your work crush thinks, what an amazing guy, we mostly all think you're an idiot, but....disaster averted! 

Tell the Mrs you need some time apart and go 'on a break'.

Smash the work colleagues back doors in then tell the Mrs you've made a terrible mistake and dont want to be on a break. But never disclose the smashing of the back doors. 

Dawnrazor
Just now, AndyNic said:

Tell the Mrs you need some time apart and go 'on a break'.

Smash the work colleagues back doors in then tell the Mrs you've made a terrible mistake and dont want to be on a break. But never disclose the smashing of the back doors. 

3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611-leo-toast-9.h473.w710.gif

been here before
12 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Picture this...

What do you do? 

Be honest with your Mrs and tell her about this boy at work you've got feelings for and you're just curious to see if it hurts.

Dawnrazor
Just now, been here before said:

Be honest with your Mrs and tell her about this boy at work you've got feelings for and you're just curious to see if it hurts.

😅

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

🤣

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: class. Thanks mate :lol:

It's difficult to avoid temptation though. I am doing my best. 

I absolutely want to smash the living daylights out of it to be honest. 

But I know I can't because it would ruin my life and everyone else's. 

Point is, this is one of life's scenarios, temptation. I know it's a poison apple.  I've thought about quitting my job tbh. 

I do. :lol:

I sometimes wish I was gay, then we could just bum each other and play FIFA. 🤷🏻

**** off James, surely you've been in these situations as a younger man? 

Especially when you've been a lad in your younger days. I'm just past that stage and any opportunity that has presented itself in the past has always been taken. I'm going against the grain. 

I think the workmate is looking for a relationship and would definitely create issues. 

Yeah, I think that's the right course of action looking at the consequences. 

It's hard though. Did you just pie the other woman off or did you quit your job? 

“ in my younger days ?”  !!! How very. Dare you ! I still get the offers ! 😂😂 

actually I did have a similar dilemma years ago when I was with an ex. We got introduced to a guy who I immediately felt attracted to and had an Irish accent to boot . ( Eire ) . Anyway the partner left the pub early ( he was rather boring really ) and I was left with the guy . He told me he fancied me and we ended up kissing , but I said I couldn’t do anything for else due to my views about commitment . Fast forward 6 months and the partner dumped me and I thought deck it I. Should have went all the way or a knee trembler with the Irish guy 😂😂😂

so ….or not !! It’s your choice 

IMG_7377.gif.8d2947880e58f36ba49adbbc5a847a1f.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

The old classic leave your partner and the new person always has a seed of doubt in their head about you as they know you’re a person who will cheat on someone. The seed grows and the relationship falls apart.

Des Lynam
48 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

“ in my younger days ?”  !!! How very. Dare you ! I still get the offers ! 😂😂 

actually I did have a similar dilemma years ago when I was with an ex. We got introduced to a guy who I immediately felt attracted to and had an Irish accent to boot . ( Eire ) . Anyway the partner left the pub early ( he was rather boring really ) and I was left with the guy . He told me he fancied me and we ended up kissing , but I said I couldn’t do anything for else due to my views about commitment . Fast forward 6 months and the partner dumped me and I thought deck it I. Should have went all the way or a knee trembler with the Irish guy 😂😂😂

so ….or not !! It’s your choice 

IMG_7377.gif.8d2947880e58f36ba49adbbc5a847a1f.gif

Sounds like your ex made the correct decision kicking you to the kerb. 

15 minutes ago, Tazio said:

The old classic leave your partner and the new person always has a seed of doubt in their head about you as they know you’re a person who will cheat on someone. The seed grows and the relationship falls apart.

:spoton:

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

:spoton:

Oh I got over it very quickly dear …. It wasn’t working out so I’m glad he had the balls to call it a day. 

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

been here before
17 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

As ever, no matter the subject matter, James, 'an ex' or 'a friend' has done it, bettered it or experienced it worse than anyone else.

Its the same on the sore feet thread. He's been there and suffered it too.