Knee jerk reactions begin

John Findlay

AlphonseCapone
6 minutes ago, Gordon_1874 said:

We've won 11 of our last 13 games. Today was a bad day at the office at a notoriously difficult venue. 6 points left to play for this week, starting with 3 on Wednesday.

This. Will avoid the board for a few days. The drama queens and attention seekers will be insufferable.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Pasquale for King

• Bazzas right boot

• Russ1977

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The "free-hit" mentality on here is all wrong. 

Cuddles and kisses for the boys that chucked the game away today. 

Hate the free-hit chat. Means absolutely nothing. 

8 times out of 10 you lose in Glasgow I’m afraid. However there are ways to lose and that wasn’t it.  

Questions for Naismith though:

Gordon to start?

Is Beni an issue?

Is Rowles no longer first choice LCH? 

jock _turd

Am I surprised we take a doing against them at Ibrox Not at all just a bit disappointed. But really this place is mental at times first loss in 12 and every man and his dug have to be cleared out... including players that were great according to many just 24hrs ago 😂

What I want to see is SN and his coaches lift the team for mid week, it should not be hard to do.

53 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

We got deservedly gubbed.

We take it on the chin, and we go against Hibs on Wednesday. That's fitbaw.

100%. As disappointing as today is we’ve been on a brilliant run so just need to learn from it and go again. Hopefully Wednesday is a start of another winning run. 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You really see who is good enough when you play better teams. 

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You really see who is good enough when you play better teams. 

Well if we are going by that bar . No one is 🤣

gorgierulesapply88

No knee jerk here always been a fan of naismith.

Perfect chance to get hearts best goalie back in goals tho!

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

100%. As disappointing as today is we’ve been on a brilliant run so just need to learn from it and go again. Hopefully Wednesday is a start of another winning run. 

Learn from it by changing the formation and GK, and start the game as we did away to Celtic or Airdrie for example. 

Australis

Beaten by a better team who did not defend like Sunday league players.

The zombies picked a better formation and looked organised with a game plan.

Better formation and attitude needed against the wee team on Wednesday.

Pasquale for King
Just now, GBJambo said:

I really wouldn’t expect you to understand, at least one of your teams won today. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, gorgierulesapply88 said:

No knee jerk here always been a fan of naismith.

Perfect chance to get hearts best goalie back in goals tho!

Absolutely 

Greedy Jambo
Just now, GBJambo said:

Wrong, we'd have still been in the game if it wasn't for Atkinson and Rowles being absolutely horrendous. 

I'm not saying we'd have won, but it wouldn't have been 5-0

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I really wouldn’t expect you to understand, at least one of your teams won today. 

Cause my initials are GB so I’m a hun? Aye? What a muppet .

2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Wrong, we'd have still been in the game if it wasn't for Atkinson and Rowles being absolutely horrendous. 

I'm not saying we'd have won, but it wouldn't have been 5-0

Wasn’t being serious 

Go for it 1308
44 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

What a pathetic post. Team were poor today and deserve to be criticised. 

Ok mate. You've made you're point.  Let's move on to Wednesday and get behind the team ffs

Cruickie's Moustache

We are still 3rd, still in the cup and just need to regroup.

It is however slightly worrying we seem have a habit of taking a pasting of T'Rangers.

Yes they are a good side but on top of other capitulations 5- zip is something we need to sort out.

I am sure Naismith will be working on this as it is mostly a mentality issue that needs addressing.

As said elsewhere at defeat at Ibrox is nothing to be ashamed off. It is the manner of the defeat that needs to be looked at.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Cause my initials are GB so I’m a hun? Aye? What a muppet .

Glad you agree, self awareness is an important trait. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Glad you agree, self awareness is an important trait. 

Oh what wit 🤦🏻

Go for it 1308
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Absolutely 

I'm with this....I dont want zander near that team on Wednesday....he'll be a bag of nerves 

Greedy Jambo

I think most of us were quietly confident that we would have made a game of it today, maybe go back with at least a point. 

So i find it strange that a lot of people are now just ignoring that it was 5-0 and calling me a hibs fan. 

1 hour ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Good forward thinking by Naismith. 
Means they’ll be over confident when we get them in the cup final.

IMG_5537.jpeg

I remember us getting gubbed 0-4 by the huns at home a few weeks before the 98 final…

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I think most of us were quietly confident that we would have made a game of it today, maybe go back with at least a point. 

So i find it strange that a lot of people are now just ignoring that it was 5-0 and calling me a hibs fan. 

At least a point? Bookies are seldom wrong and a point would have been a decent outcome. Getting beat by 5 clearly wasn't though. 

ArcticJambo
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's sad to see, Greedy.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

I'm with this....I dont want zander near that team on Wednesday....he'll be a bag of nerves 

So will we be 🤦🏽

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Spot on, the manner of defeat is always important. 

Benny Klack

Let’s just put this one day to a bad day and move on. Aye it was very poor but good players don’t become sh1te overnight.

Will perhaps temper the expectations of those getting carried away off the back of recent results. 

Just beat the effin Hibs and we can agree to never talk of today again 👍

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Nobody is ignoring a shite result.

the reason Some are calling you hibs is Probably because during our fantastic winning and unbeaten run you were missing  but as soon as we get a bad result you are all over this place.

That is strange.

Bull's-eye
17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Hibs fan is about the only insult allowed on here, depending on who you say it to of course.

I reckon a lot worse is going through most people's mind.

Not me of course  👍

Boris5115
26 minutes ago, Go for it 1308 said:

Ok mate. You've made you're point.  Let's move on to Wednesday and get behind the team ffs

Yip FTH 

17 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I can’t begin to get in the mind of a football supporter, not just a Hearts one, who will quite happily dismiss a heavy defeat?   People quite rightly had a little bit hope for today.   We were on a very good run…..so if you can’t have hope today, when can you? When is it allowed?

I don’t find any comfort in suggesting we should expect a hammering because they have more money blah blah blah…..a truly mind boggling mindset for excuse makers.

We played better the previous twice at Ibrox which should’ve been a wee marker of improvement to work on and something the players should’ve taken heart and belief from.  Normally your brain works on habit. It seems our players don’t have that capacity.   A truly weak, regressive showing today.  We are better than what we showed but only against weaker sides.  

Everything fell apart far too easy today and that sadly shows our mentality against stronger sides is still miles off as the conditions of the game had a detrimental effect on our composure and questioned our guts.  

Greedy Jambo
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Nobody is ignoring a shite result.

the reason Some are calling you hibs is Probably because during our fantastic winning and unbeaten run you were missing  but as soon as we get a bad result you are all over this place.

That is strange.

I've not been missing, there's more than one Hearts forum 👍

ToadKiller Dog

Your allowed a wee tantrum for an hour or so after such a performance .

Now for Wednesday our favorite lot to take it out on.

36 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Learn from it by changing the formation and GK, and start the game as we did away to Celtic or Airdrie for example. 

Agreed.

The problem for me is that was a horrific performance. Not so much the 3 points in am bothered about as even a good performance and we might not get the any points. Its the fact that the only thing we have to play for is the cups finishing 3rd gets you **** all medals. Now that performance the next time we have to play them at Hampden semi or final our players and support don't and won't believe we can get a result. We are mentally ****ed with this Rangers team. Any chance of wining a cup is so so low. We are now in no man's lands easily getting 3rd but a mile away from 2nd or wining a cup. Getting in to Europe great  but getting shagged every Thursday by some 2nd rate European team. Great times to be a supporter of a scottish football team if it's not one the the old firm.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Greedy Jambo said:

I've not been missing, there's more than one Hearts forum 👍

So you have been missing until we got beat, then you're all about it.

That's exactly what I said!

:rofl:

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I can’t begin to get in the mind of a football supporter, not just a Hearts one, who will quite happily dismiss a heavy defeat?   People quite rightly had a little bit hope for today.   We were on a very good run…..so if you can’t have hope today, when can you? When is it allowed?

I don’t find any comfort in suggesting we should expect a hammering because they have more money blah blah blah…..a truly mind boggling mindset for excuse makers.

We played better the previous twice at Ibrox which should’ve been a wee marker of improvement to work on and something the players should’ve taken heart and belief from.  Normally your brain works on habit. It seems our players don’t have that capacity.   A truly weak, regressive showing today.  We are better than what we showed but only against weaker sides.  

Everything fell apart far too easy today and that sadly shows our mentality against stronger sides is still miles off as the conditions of the game had a detrimental effect on our composure and questioned our guts.  

Spot on, mate. 

Too many folk on here support hearts just to get out the house, and have no knowledge of football. 

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Your allowed a wee tantrum for an hour or so after such a performance .

Now for Wednesday our favorite lot to take it out on.

Exactly 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Great post 👍🏽

Hearts1975

It is mad how some folk appear at the drop of a hat, minute we register a defeat, but take a holiday the minute we are winning  

Find that really strange 

Today wasnt great but all it proved is that we arent anywhere close to them, and most probably we should keep the paper talk, and thoughts about competing, for the timebeing, to ourselves 

Atkinson and Rowles were terrible and even big Frankie was poor. Get big Craigie back in the sticks for midweek as well. 

The first thing you need is to have a solid defence when you go to either of the 2 of them, and we just didnt have that today, unfortunately  

Move on to midweek. This game is gone. 

Maybe in a way the players will be hurting and hopefully will take that out on the vermin  

Naisy will get them up for what is now a big big game, midweek. HHGH 

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

So you have been missing until we got beat, then you're all about it.

That's exactly what I said!

:rofl:

I'm a regular in the shed, mate. I normally choose to talk about football elsewhere, because i know what the majority of you are like on here.

You'd still have your beloved Robbie Neilson in charge if it was up to you. 

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Spot on, mate. 

Too many folk on here support hearts just to get out the house, and have no knowledge of football. 

Hoped that we would have learned a lesson from the semi-final. Sadly not. 

Bull's-eye

Few man-babies popped out of hiding i see.

Back to tell everyone how Shit we are  😆😆😆😆😆😆

Shooter McGavin

Rangers are just miles ahead of us.

We’ll give Celtic and Rangers the odd slap here and there, but more often than not we’ll be on the end of a drubbing.

If we want to compete with them on a regular basis, we’d need to start paying the same wages and bringing in the same calibre of player as them, and that ain't going to happen.

Onto Wednesday!

Inclined to agree with the OP despite not seeing the game.

Rangers are miles ahead of us budget wise. That doesn't define our season.

We've still got a couple of players miles off it. Another transfer window where we replace them and the gap will have closed again further.

By and large things are good, very good.. Until recently we've been rock solid at the back. Once players are fit, we will be again.

Edited by Taffin

Greedy Jambo
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Rangers are just miles ahead of us.

We’ll give Celtic and Rangers the odd slap here and there, but more often than not we’ll be on the end of a drubbing.

If we want to compete with them on a regular basis, we’d need to start paying the same wages and bringing in the same calibre of player as them, and that ain't going to happen.

Onto Wednesday!

We beat Celtic not so long ago, we only need 3 or 4 better players in my opinion. 

Tagawa, Oda, Forrest, Atkinson, and Devlin are not good enough. 

I don't think Rowles is either, but he's good enough against the rest of the league. 

12 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Good post mate, I thought we could get 3 points today as long as we got infront, really didn't expect that capitulation, thought we were/are better than that. I could be mistaken but I think that's their biggest home win of the season. 

A few of the players need to have a serious look at themselves after today, Grant, Rowles and Natty for starters, there are others too.

5-0, comical defending, cheap goals, simply not good enough today.

Looking forward positively to Wednesday though, I'm sure Naisy will get them.going again.

Australis

Was expecting the zombies to win today.

But was expecting us to play much better and be more organised than we were.

Better formation against the wee team and giving them another gubbing, we will soon get over it.

We are really poor and in the wrong frame of mind when we turn up in Glasgow. Wish we could sort it.