Frankie Kent

Jim Panzee

Jim Panzee

So....we've had McKay, Boyce, Beni and now Zeefuik getting a mention.

By god, you can tell when we're doing well.

OK - so my turn.

Frankie Kent......if the lad could decide once and for all to either have his hair with a centre parting or with a side parting (none of this in between hair parting) - then he'd be playing in the English Premier league in weeks. 

Can't believe Naebadges and his stooges haven't sorted this out.

Ridiculous.

Budge OUt

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• Pasquale for King

• Chuck Berry

• feej

You could make a strong case for stating he's been the best CB in Scotland this season. He's made am incredible difference to the side. We looked like conceding every time the ball came into our box last season under pairing of Sibbick and Rowles. Rowles has improved massively playing beside Kent. 

Bull's-eye

He'd be up there as one of the best signings we've ever had if he didn't have such a dodgy barnet.

Can't rate someone without consideration of hair.

Robbie Neilson's managing went to hell as fast as his beautiful locks and trendy fashion turned into a sort of bald and frumpy look. 

RustyRightPeg
23 minutes ago, Carter said:

You could make a strong case for stating he's been the best CB in Scotland this season. He's made am incredible difference to the side. We looked like conceding every time the ball came into our box last season under pairing of Sibbick and Rowles. Rowles has improved massively playing beside Kent. 

Has to be in the TOTY. 

Celtic and Rangers haven't had anyone consistently play other than Goldson. 

Curtains are due a big comeback . I think he should lead . He is a leader on the park so let him be a leader in the fashion sphere too

hmfc_liam06

In all seriousness though, what a signing. He's had just as big an impact on the team this season as Shankland.

It'll be Shankland because of the goals but Kent is our POTY for me.

johnking123

Been a great signing.  We had him end of last season.  Would been group stages again. We missed a dominant CB big time.

Lambert Simnel

I had been thinking of him as a great signing and a fantastic central defender. But, to be honest, I hadn't really taken his hair into consideration.  Will go off and reappraise his contribution in this light.

karipidis
45 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

In all seriousness though, what a signing. He's had just as big an impact on the team this season as Shankland.

It'll be Shankland because of the goals but Kent is our POTY for me.

He's been great, but to have anyone ahead of Shankland is bonkers. 

ollie2004
2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Has to be in the TOTY. 

Celtic and Rangers haven't had anyone consistently play other than Goldson. 

Who constantly gets away with tugging jerseys and doing a Boylesque fall to the floor with little if any challenge.

Benny Klack
48 minutes ago, merrymac said:

What we need is a separate match ratings for hair styles.🙁

I fear for Atkinson here 👀

53 minutes ago, merrymac said:

What we need is a separate match ratings for hair styles.🙁

Can’t imagine this board coming to a consensus on Oda’s follicle form

IMG_2132.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Benny Klack said:

I fear for Atkinson here 👀

Was always a fringe player:whistling:

He's been an absolute revelation since he's came in. 

Such a consistently good player. I'd go as far as to say that he's the CB equivalent of Michael Smith. Every week, 7/8 out of 10 without fail. 

Maybe not the best distributer of the ball, but honestly I don't care. Plenty of other players to do stuff on the ball. 

Reminds me a little bit of Berra too actually, pre-injury. Just an absolute defensive powerhouse. Love it. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

He's been an absolute revelation since he's came in. 

Such a consistently good player. I'd go as far as to say that he's the CB equivalent of Michael Smith. Every week, 7/8 out of 10 without fail. 

Maybe not the best distributer of the ball, but honestly I don't care. Plenty of other players to do stuff on the ball. 

Reminds me a little bit of Berra too actually, pre-injury. Just an absolute defensive powerhouse. Love it. 

Yip.

He's the big difference from last season imo.

Really helps give us a strong springboard to get results. Last year every ball in to our  box had me shitting myself. Rowles also injury free and a year wiser has just made our defence so much better v last season.

hmfc_liam06
2 hours ago, karipidis said:

He's been great, but to have anyone ahead of Shankland is bonkers. 

It’s really not bonkers at all. Shankland is easily measured through goals but what Kent has brought is immeasurable.

He’s been an absolute revelation for us.

The striker will always get the glory though.

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It’s really not bonkers at all. Shankland is easily measured through goals but what Kent has brought is immeasurable.

This

karipidis
3 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Shankland has produced a once in a generation season for hearts. I think Kent has been brilliant, but striker or not Shankland has been the best player in the whole league, not just at Hearts. 

He's been a great signing and comes across as a great lad, always a smile on his face and seems very confident and assured in interviews.  He certainly has something about him.

18 minutes ago, superjack said:

Seen this on Facebook earlier.

FB_IMG_1708554800686.jpg

Brilliant, got to get that in the club shop along with a whole range of "Frankie says" merch.

Nelly Terraces

Obviously it would be insane not to consider a certain prolific goal scoring forward as our Player Of The Year but Frankie would be my close 2nd choice. This lad has been outstanding since the first game away at St Johnstone, just a class player who knows how to defend & always looks supremely confident. 

Love this boy. 

gregzy2k7

Love big Frankie, been a brilliant signing for us.

Couldn't give a toss if he has dreadlocks or a Mohawk, as long as he keeps winning those aerial duels, he can tattoo an English breakfast on his head.

hmfc_liam06
8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Obviously it would be insane not to consider a certain prolific goal scoring forward as our Player Of The Year but Frankie would be my close 2nd choice. This lad has been outstanding since the first game away at St Johnstone, just a class player who knows how to defend & always looks supremely confident. 

Love this boy. 

It's a struggle to even remember a bad game the guy has had. His worst games are 6/10's.

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, heatonjambo said:

Eggart Johnson 

**** no.

Magic hat is a Much better ch.

Jim Panzee
10 hours ago, lost in space said:

I hope Frankie is not parting - for a few seasons.

👏 😁

Byyy The Light

Would like him to go for the Vidic look and whip the locks off.

Could get a similar chant…

The_razors_edge

I can confirm Frankie is a top lad. My 7 year old has started modelling his hair on Frankie - we’re at the Oriam a lot watching his older brother train/play so my son always gets a selfie with him and it’s now a standing joke between us all about making sure they’ve got matching hair. My wife even took the time to interrogate him about how he gets his hair like that 😂  beyond that he’s always got time to take selfies and chat to the kids - my older son walked into the Oriam with him the Saturday morning before the airdrie game and they chatted all the way up to the bistro. Frankie wanted to know all about who they were playing that day, what position he played etc. I hope he’s here for a very long time to come 🙏🏻

Jim Panzee
20 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

I can confirm Frankie is a top lad. My 7 year old has started modelling his hair on Frankie - we’re at the Oriam a lot watching his older brother train/play so my son always gets a selfie with him and it’s now a standing joke between us all about making sure they’ve got matching hair. My wife even took the time to interrogate him about how he gets his hair like that 😂  beyond that he’s always got time to take selfies and chat to the kids - my older son walked into the Oriam with him the Saturday morning before the airdrie game and they chatted all the way up to the bistro. Frankie wanted to know all about who they were playing that day, what position he played etc. I hope he’s here for a very long time to come 🙏🏻

brilliant. Get the feeling Frankie K is a very down to earth lad.

The_razors_edge
25 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

brilliant. Get the feeling Frankie K is a very down to earth lad.

He absolutely is 👌🏻

Love the guy. Great defender. If only he could direct his headers goalward, he'd be one of our top scorers. He certainly wins more than his fair share.

Peakybunnet
21 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

So....we've had McKay, Boyce, Beni and now Zeefuik getting a mention.

By god, you can tell when we're doing well.

OK - so my turn.

Frankie Kent......if the lad could decide once and for all to either have his hair with a centre parting or with a side parting (none of this in between hair parting) - then he'd be playing in the English Premier league in weeks. 

Can't believe Naebadges and his stooges haven't sorted this out.

Ridiculous.

Budge OUt

Maybe that’s why he cannae head a ball downwards? If he could he would have double figure goals this season. 😀