Yet more hospitality suites…

Montgomery Brewster

davemclaren
Just now, jimbojambo said:

It seems Gorgie and Wheatfield customers are not being catered for as yet. Hopefully they can have a bar in the dead space to the right under the Wheatfield stand as we have money to spend to. 

The problem is that fitting out a bar for 20 6/7 hour openings a year doesn't really add up. 

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Pete Elliott

• Sooks

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hughesie27
1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

It seems Gorgie and Wheatfield customers are not being catered for as yet. Hopefully they can have a bar in the dead space to the right under the Wheatfield stand as we have money to spend to. 

Our Main Hospitality Suite is in the Gorgie Stand.

Would be easy enough for a Gorgie Stand fan to use this new £90  option too as it's a short walk.

hereford_hearts
3 hours ago, Sigma One said:

I was there on Saturday and that was like going to the Hydro, very alien compared to Tynecastle, but I do think we could offer something similar if we tried.  A merch section would be good as it could take some pressure off the store for big sellers. 🤑 

I forgot to mention that they also have their own brewery that has the capacity to brew 1 million pints a year. It's sold in all of the bars in the stadium, and also sold to local bars in the closed season. Their catering kitchen is the same size as the pitch! Everything sold at the kiosks is made in house, from sausage rolls( they sell 40k of them at every home game), to the sushi, Chinese stir fry, Indian meals etc. It's like feeding a large town all at the same time! 

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Would be easy enough for a Gorgie Stand fan to use this new £90  option too as it's a short walk.

I’m sure they don’t want the riffraff in there unless your equipped with a valid criminal record check 😁

25 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Guinness is nectar. 

If that shit is nectar , then I would hate to see the nick of the bee 

davemclaren
Just now, Sooks said:

If that shit is nectar , then I would hate to see the nick of the bee 

😤

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Hopefully they keep Guinness away from it as it slows down the whole movement

It's "hole" and its said to have the opposite effect 💩😆

jimbojambo
50 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Would be easy enough for a Gorgie Stand fan to use this new £90  option too as it's a short walk.

The 1874 bar is fairly minimalist in terms of the decoration so not sure it would cost that much but I accept that by it's location in the "wrong" stand it would be used that much other than on match days. 

hughesie27
1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

The 1874 bar is fairly minimalist in terms of the decoration so not sure it would cost that much but I accept that by it's location in the "wrong" stand it would be used that much other than on match days. 

Used for what? I'm sure the 1874 bar is open most if not every night from about 5.

davemclaren
28 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Decoration and fitting out aren't the same thing. 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

The problem is that fitting out a bar for 20 6/7 hour openings a year doesn't really add up. 

It could work but how much trade would a community club want to take from the local pubs. You could set it up a bit like music festivals or temporary bars but a huge beer hall set up like someone suggested above could be a bit over the top. 

Sigma One
1 hour ago, hereford_hearts said:

I forgot to mention that they also have their own brewery that has the capacity to brew 1 million pints a year. It's sold in all of the bars in the stadium, and also sold to local bars in the closed season. Their catering kitchen is the same size as the pitch! Everything sold at the kiosks is made in house, from sausage rolls( they sell 40k of them at every home game), to the sushi, Chinese stir fry, Indian meals etc. It's like feeding a large town all at the same time! 

On top of that they have an underground track for formula-E, plus a few other types of pitches that can be changed over.  They have to make money somehow seeing as they've never won anything. 😅

Pete Elliott

Found the booking system for the new PR bar very straightforward but they may need to simplify it even more. Some found the multiple choice too complicated.

Section Q
On 13/02/2024 at 03:05, Montgomery Brewster said:

Seats are already in short supply. When I first read this I immediately thought this leaves less seats for fans who don't have a spare £100+ to watch a game.  I hope the board will focus on increased capacity soon, for fans on the waiting list.

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Seats are already in short supply. When I first read this I immediately thought this leaves less seats for fans who don't have a spare £100+ to watch a game.  I hope the board will focus on increased capacity soon, for fans on the waiting list.

More cost effective to increase the revenue per seat tbf.  This is the real world.  

Section Q
5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

More cost effective to increase the revenue per seat tbf.  This is the real world.  

So we now need the money that badly, and a reported 6,000 fans on the waiting list for a ST....?

hereford_hearts
12 hours ago, Sigma One said:

On top of that they have an underground track for formula-E, plus a few other types of pitches that can be changed over.  They have to make money somehow seeing as they've never won anything. 😅

The NFL stumped up £250 million for the American Football pitch and changing rooms. Obviously playing the long game for when London gets a franchise. 

Edited by hereford_hearts

Disser Pointon
53 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

What happens if everyone picks the £90 option.

does that mean there will a group of empty seats !!

They'll just release them for general sale obviously.

58 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

They would put them on sale like they currently do with unsold hospitality seats. 

Americana

Just out of curiosity since I am a peasant and have never sat in one, apart from the optimal view what is the difference between the premium seats and that in say Section N Upper. 

davemclaren
8 hours ago, Section Q said:

So we now need the money that badly, and a reported 6,000 fans on the waiting list for a ST....?

Need to finance the jump to the 'next level'. 😎

23 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I suspect we'd make more £££ with the boxes so losing a couple rows won't be the end of the world. Plus we'd probably gain seats from the directors box as Budge and Co will no doubt have a box or 2.

Obviously we couldn't be charging these prices but look at the money Arsenal are generating from them.

https://hospitality.arsenal.com/matchday-hospitality/fc-porto/ 

Why not fill in the corners with hospitality boxes? Maybe easier build and easy money without losing any seats!!

Pete Elliott
2 hours ago, Americana said:

Just out of curiosity since I am a peasant and have never sat in one, apart from the optimal view what is the difference between the premium seats and that in say Section N Upper. 

Wider seats and access to the PR bar before and after games.

David McCaig
1 minute ago, Pete Elliott said:

Wider seats and access to the PR bar before and after games.

and if you sit in the back row, its a really nice option to be able to stand slap bang in the middle of the stand without blocking anyone's view as there is an empty row between the PR section and the Directors Box.

LarrysRightFoot

Would it be possible to have some kind of ‘club hub’ on say Dalry Road catering for fans coming down from Haymarket etc?  Something like a club shop/bar/entertainment venue.  

The fan bar at the stadium is always mobbed and the club shop can be a nightmare to get in and out of. Something like this may help the flow of people and not have them congregated in one area - you often see people leave the queues/walk away as it’s taking too long to get in. 

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, Americana said:

They are coin operated so you can have a gentle massage during the game…….5quid a pop mind 😁

Pete Elliott
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

and if you sit in the back row, its a really nice option to be able to stand slap bang in the middle of the stand without blocking anyone's view as there is an empty row between the PR section and the Directors Box.

Snap 👍🏻

Fxxx the SPFL
5 hours ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

£90 option is for ST holders who just go to their own seat they recommend that if you take this option then ideally your ST should be in the Main Stand that's the way i read it.

Section Q
3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Need to finance the jump to the 'next level'. 😎

Hi Ann...........Nice to know you read this crap.....!

MR INCREDIBLE
1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

£90 option is for ST holders who just go to their own seat they recommend that if you take this option then ideally your ST should be in the Main Stand that's the way i read it.

I understand that !!

But obviously they have somehow managed to source a group of seats in case they sell the dearer ticket that require a match ticket.

Seems a bit of a risk waiting til last minute to see if we had sold these packages when those prime seats could have been sold 🇱🇻

Pete Elliott
8 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I understand that !!

But obviously they have somehow managed to source a group of seats in case they sell the dearer ticket that require a match ticket.

Seems a bit of a risk waiting til last minute to see if we had sold these packages when those prime seats could have been sold 🇱🇻

image.gif.8e7bf9cd1e2861ab1a4584b191485aab.gif

Fxxx the SPFL
13 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I understand that !!

I think that this package is for small numbers so hopefully not an issue my work colleague is going on Saturday so will grill him after the game

Heartsofgold

Book the McCrae suites for 2 for the Killie Match in March.  Looks good!

stuart500

The only real space left to develop would be at the old Gerard's Yard corner. In fact building above the current car park area. 

That area could have a ground floor car park but with custom built sports bar above. This would have access to and from the concourse at the Gorgie/Wheatfield corner so could be used as a fan bar on match days.

Would also have direct access to Wheatfield street and be open to the public on non match days. 

Probably pretty expensive to build but not impossible and would make a fortune opening before and after matches.

I bet there are loads on here who would love it if such a facility were available!!

Edited by stuart500
missing word

So this Spurs bar is pouring pints from the bottom up? What other way is there to do it, gravity defying top down?

Not sure I get it :lol: 

Fxxx the SPFL

Dear Main Stand members,

We're thrilled to announce the launch of a new Bar inside Tynecastle Park Hotel that will be open for our game against Motherwell on Saturday.  

We are looking forward to trailing a revamped and improved PR Bar experience on matchdays for the remainder of the season.

Here's what's new:

Location & Facilities: The PR Bar will be situated in the McLeod Suite of the Hotel on Level 2 of the Main Stand. 

This new facility will feature a pop-up bar setup, and multiple TV screens ensuring you catch all the football action before Hearts kick-off. We will also have a selection of hot snack food available to purchase pre-game. 

Package: To enhance your matchday experience, we're introducing a pre-booked package for just £18 per person, ensuring your access to the Bar pre-game, half-time and post match. This package includes a pie, cake and a hot beverage at half-time.

Operating Hours: The PR Bar will open at 12:30 prior to Saturday's 15:00 kick-off, at half-time and for one hour post match. (*Opening times dependent on kick-off time).

Pre-Booking: Spaces are limited so to secure your place in the new PR Bar, pre-purchase of the £18 ticket is essential. Sales close at 12:00 this Friday. 

Booking for the PR Bar is available online to PR members five days before the match, and will then go on sale to the Main Stand ticket holders three days before the match, should the allocation not be taken.

Limited tickets now remain for the PR Bar for Main Stand ticket holders. 

Please note that you will be asked to provide your season ticket number(s) upon booking. Once your season ticket numbers have been confirmed by our team, your order will be approved. 

We will trial this new PR Bar setup for the remainder of the current season. Based on your feedback and experiences, we'll fine-tune and enhance our offerings further ahead of the 2024-25 season.

Don't forget to book your spot and be part of this exciting new Tynecastle matchday experience.

Thank you for your ongoing support - we look forward to welcoming you to the new PR Bar this weekend!

Warm regards,

Graeme Pacitti
Hospitality Operations Director

Just received a email from Hearts regarding the opening of the PR bar at Tynecastle.

£18 a head doors open 12.30 on Saturday I am assuming they serve alcohol.

Will find out if not it’s not much good to me.

33 minutes ago, cheetah said:

So this Spurs bar is pouring pints from the bottom up? What other way is there to do it, gravity defying top down?

Not sure I get it :lol: 

They have special glasses which have a valve in the bottom of the glass.  The glass is placed on top of a nozzle which fills the pint up from the bottom, instead of pouring it into the top and creating foam :thumbsup: 

Fxxx the SPFL

Dear Main Stand members,

We're thrilled to announce the launch of a new Bar inside Tynecastle Park Hotel that will be open for our game against Motherwell on Saturday.  

We are looking forward to trailing a revamped and improved PR Bar experience on matchdays for the remainder of the season.

Here's what's new:

Location & Facilities: The PR Bar will be situated in the McLeod Suite of the Hotel on Level 2 of the Main Stand. 

This new facility will feature a pop-up bar setup, and multiple TV screens ensuring you catch all the football action before Hearts kick-off. We will also have a selection of hot snack food available to purchase pre-game. 

Package: To enhance your matchday experience, we're introducing a pre-booked package for just £18 per person, ensuring your access to the Bar pre-game, half-time and post match. This package includes a pie, cake and a hot beverage at half-time.

Operating Hours: The PR Bar will open at 12:30 prior to Saturday's 15:00 kick-off, at half-time and for one hour post match. (*Opening times dependent on kick-off time).

Pre-Booking: Spaces are limited so to secure your place in the new PR Bar, pre-purchase of the £18 ticket is essential. Sales close at 12:00 this Friday. 

Booking for the PR Bar is available online to PR members five days before the match, and will then go on sale to the Main Stand ticket holders three days before the match, should the allocation not be taken.

Limited tickets now remain for the PR Bar for Main Stand ticket holders. 

Please note that you will be asked to provide your season ticket number(s) upon booking. Once your season ticket numbers have been confirmed by our team, your order will be approved. 

We will trial this new PR Bar setup for the remainder of the current season. Based on your feedback and experiences, we'll fine-tune and enhance our offerings further ahead of the 2024-25 season.

Don't forget to book your spot and be part of this exciting new Tynecastle matchday experience.

Thank you for your ongoing support - we look forward to welcoming you to the new PR Bar this weekend!

Warm regards,

Graeme Pacitti
Hospitality Operations Director

Bull's-eye

Very disappointed that the club are going to allow the peasants in but it has to make a few quid so shall suck up the disappointment.

Surprised after 1/2 hour plus, nobody has zoomed into the photograph & spotted someone in the background with his hands full tucking into a plateful of sweet🙈😎

Wee Mikey
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Very disappointed that the club are going to allow the peasants in but it has to make a few quid so shall suck up the disappointment.

As long as it doesn't end up like sardines then I'll be OK With it.

£18 for Main Stand ST holders is quite a premium prior to shelling out for 🍸🍸🍸

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Plus a pie and a bit of cake.   

38 minutes ago, tian447 said:

They have special glasses which have a valve in the bottom of the glass.  The glass is placed on top of a nozzle which fills the pint up from the bottom, instead of pouring it into the top and creating foam :thumbsup: 

Oh I don't like, all the gas will be in the beer then and not the head. 

Bull's-eye
3 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Obviously aimed at the more affluent Main Stander. Doubt there's many of them.

Bull's-eye
Just now, davemclaren said:

Plus a pie and a bit of cake.   

Thats another Tenner at half time.