Yet more hospitality suites…

Montgomery Brewster

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whatever happened to "The Wheatfield undercroft" that onced housed the shop and offices and latterly the away dressing room during covid days?

IIRC the changing rooms and offices are still there. The offices were going to move to the new stand but the decission was made to keep them under the Wheatfeild.)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wee Mikey

• Pete Elliott

• Sooks

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gillsland jack
16 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Absolutely wee glitches. I can handle it given that I can remember where the club has come From in the 70’s - used a handful of times a season , the ill fated supporters club at the back of the old stand etc. 

superbly run off the park and we are now looking much better on it 

FTH 

Was that the padded seats up the back for the 'Hearts Associates' my Mum's auld auntie was a member of that group, she would sometimes allow me to go along with her if her husband could not make it, she would take me into the old social club that was in the car park out side (I forget what that was called)it was the mid to late 70s, we were shite but you had unlimited crisps and the grown ups would have the fare of the day, think chicken in a basket or stovies😆

Don't tell me our club is not in great hands these days.

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whatever happened to "The Wheatfield undercroft" that onced housed the shop and offices and latterly the away dressing room during covid days?

I believe it’s set aside for disputatious KBers who want a ‘square-go’.

Wee Mikey
13 hours ago, Sooks said:

Looking forward to my PR Season ticket hospitality . New bar and lounge . Payed a bit extra for a few years and enjoyed the wee pop up bar thing as well as the comfy seat . This new one looks barry though . Booked up and ready to enjoy before , at half time , and after

🦐🥪

Us 3 also. 👍

Mind you, I kinda liked the low-key PR bar for many reasons. It was flawed, but quirky. The new arrangements? Let's wait & see.

Having to book in advance, plus the less than perfect Ticketmaster interface? Hmm.

It would've been better had I been able to log on, quote our 3 ST Ref numbers and job done rather than each having to do it individually.

4 hours ago, Pete Elliott said:

Me too. It’s going to be opened up to other Main Stand ST holders as well depending on uptake from PR ST holders. 👍🏻

I'm wondering what the £s will be for any main stand ST holders should the allocation not be taken up by PR ST holders.

It looks, at first glance, perhaps a bit of an administrative nightmare. Having to alert Main Stand ST holders etc., etc.

Ach, let's wait and see.

It'll likely need tweaking but the main thing for me is that it doesn't end up like 'sardines'.

I liked the casual nature of the now defunct PR bar.

Francis Albert
32 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

IIRC the changing rooms and offices are still there. The offices were going to move to the new stand but the decission was made to keep them under the Wheatfeild.)

Correct. And a good decision leaving room for the hotel and more hospitality in the main stand.

David McCaig
36 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Us 3 also. 👍

Mind you, I kinda liked the low-key PR bar for many reasons. It was flawed, but quirky. The new arrangements? Let's wait & see.

Having to book in advance, plus the less than perfect Ticketmaster interface? Hmm.

It would've been better had I been able to log on, quote our 3 ST Ref numbers and job done rather than each having to do it individually.

I'm wondering what the £s will be for any main stand ST holders should the allocation not be taken up by PR ST holders.

It looks, at first glance, perhaps a bit of an administrative nightmare. Having to alert Main Stand ST holders etc., etc.

Ach, let's wait and see.

It'll likely need tweaking but the main thing for me is that it doesn't end up like 'sardines'.

you can book 3 people in one booking, thats what I did for me and my kids.  

Wee Mikey
7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

you can book 3 people in one booking, thats what I did for me and my kids.  

I'll see you there. 👍

This is going to be a TOTAL sell-out.

13 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I'll see you there. 👍

This is going to be a TOTAL sell-out.

Hearts supporters love to give money to their club . It really is the difference between us and our two most similarly sized rivals . The Green lot actively try and avoid paying what they are due ffs :lol: 

Sigma One
2 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

If any of the management read KB, get on the phone to Tottenham, and ask for advice on how to relieve fans of their hard earned cash. 

My son is a Spurs supporter, and I took him to watch a game last season. We also did the stadium tour beforehand. Their operation is amazing, and if we could replicate a small portion of it, albeit on a smaller scale, then the match day experience would be greatly enhanced. Some really innotive things The pints pour from the bottom of the glasses in about 6 seconds. You are never more than a minute walk away from food or drink. My son got a ham and pepperoni pizza. We actually watched a proper chef making them, and put them in the oven. £11 for a 9inch pizza may be thought of as expensive, but it wouldn't be out of place in a top restaurant, unlike most of the shite that is served up in football grounds. My burger and chips was £9.50, but had a lovely juicy burger and fresh salad etc. Again, wouldn't be out of place in a decent restaurant. 

During the tour, our guide said that they are constantly visiting local pubs/restaurants, to ensure that the prices in the stadium are competitive. It was £4.40 for a Heineken. 

We could obviously never compete with the range of food; the have a sushi bar FFS, but there is no reason we cannot match the quality and price. 

The ground opened at 13:30, and there were queues waiting to get in. We wandered round the whole stadium, taking in the atmosphere. I reckon over half of the attendees were eating and drinking at the stadium, rather than the surrounding area. 

Edit - They also had 2 local bands playing on the concourse. 

I was there on Saturday and that was like going to the Hydro, very alien compared to Tynecastle, but I do think we could offer something similar if we tried.  A merch section would be good as it could take some pressure off the store for big sellers. 🤑 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, been here before said:

It still houses the offices and the shop is now where Big Hearts are based. 

Pete Elliott

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Us 3 also. 👍

As above, you can book multiple at once. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ach, let's wait and see.

Needs to big enough to offer the whole PR section a guaranteed spot so thinking it will be a decent enough space.

i’m hoping for an upgraded bar, with a few draft options including Guinness🤞🏻

6 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

Needs to big enough to offer the whole PR section a guaranteed spot so thinking it will be a decent enough space.

Hopefully they keep Guinness away from it as it slows down the whole movement and service of the bar . ****ing ridiculous thing to drink anyway :lol: 

Wee Mikey
4 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

The email maybe wasn't the best then seeing as it ended with:-

"Please note that you will be asked to provide your season ticket number upon booking, and booking will be limited to one per transaction."

Oh, never mind ... it'll all sort itself out.

1 minute ago, Wee Mikey said:

The email maybe wasn't the best then seeing as it ended with:-

"Please note that you will be asked to provide your season ticket number upon booking, and booking will be limited to one per transaction."

Oh, never mind ... it'll all sort itself out.

Booking more than one person can lead to issues . Also avoid ticking both boxes as that seems to cause the booking system issues too 

Montgomery Brewster
11 minutes ago, Pete Elliott said:

Unlikely . Will be can Guinness if your lucky 

1 minute ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Unlikely . Will be can Guinness if your lucky 

Hope so . That bloody can crushing machine they use now is even slower . Just ban the stuff imo . Maybe open a separate bar where people in wooly jumpers can all sit around and wait for ten minutes while their beer settles , and talk about the price of stamps or whatever 

5 minutes ago, fmjambo said:

What’s the PR season ticket bar? I’ve got a season ticket in section P

For the last few years there has been a wee bar behind reception for supporters in section PR . They have now moved it upstairs instead and made it a bit bigger / nicer . As a mainstand supporter you will be able to book a place in the new one once the PR section supporters have confirmed their places by tomorrow 

Pete Elliott
40 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Hope so . That bloody can crushing machine they use now is even slower . Just ban the stuff imo . Maybe open a separate bar where people in wooly jumpers can all sit around and wait for ten minutes while their beer settles , and talk about the price of stamps or whatever 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b6jtq5104az79clo1aem

Just now, Pete Elliott said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b6jtq5104az79clo1aem

Not a ****ing chance she drinks that shite . Not without getting paid a million or two anyway . I would maybe consider it for that price 

Pete Elliott
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not a ****ing chance she drinks that shite .

Only when discussing stamps. 👍🏻

David McCaig
20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

For the last few years there has been a wee bar behind reception for supporters in section PR . They have now moved it upstairs instead and made it a bit bigger / nicer . As a mainstand supporter you will be able to book a place in the new one once the PR section supporters have confirmed their places by tomorrow 

Opening at half time is a real game changer and will be interesting to see if the bar is serving alcoholic drinks at HT or just teas/coffees etc.

Going forward I think the £10 for PR STs is a bit steep and maybe an increase could be incorporated into the STs for next year to cover.  An optional £100 to cover HT access could possibly be a fairer deal?

Edited by David McCaig

1 minute ago, Pete Elliott said:

Only when discussing stamps. 👍🏻

It would go straight to her arse ……….. actually wait a minute 

The Tackle
7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Not a ****ing chance she drinks that shite . Not without getting paid a million or two anyway . I would maybe consider it for that price 

Like whisky, Guinness is an acquired taste (Even though i still prefer Lager) it’s actually really nice if you get a good pint from clean lines

29 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How do I confirm my place?

Pete Elliott
6 minutes ago, fmjambo said:

I expect comms will come out from the club tomorrow to main stand ST holders. At the moment they’re waiting to see how many PR members take up their guaranteed spot.

Edited by Pete Elliott

HEARTS FOREVER
26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Best Drink on the Planet my friend!

I expect comms will come out from the club tomorrow to main stand ST holders. At the moment they’re waiting to see how many PR members take up their guaranteed spot.

My season ticket is in section P

?

I was thinking PR means for those in sections P and R, or am I wrong? 😄

7 minutes ago, fmjambo said:

My season ticket is in section P

So not PR then. You'll get a note in the coming days if there is any room left :thumbsup:

Just now, fmjambo said:

You are indeed wrong :lol:

PR is the section below the Director's Box and Skyline Hospitality :thumbsup:

David McCaig

Its PR for Premium, bigger seats and access to its own bar.

Pete Elliott

Yeah unfortunately so mate. PR  is the Premium Section.

Pete Elliott
1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Its PR for Premium, bigger and heated seats and access to its own bar.

FTFY 👍🏻

35 minutes ago, fmjambo said:

You will probably get an email after the deadline for PR 

44 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Like whisky, Guinness is an acquired taste (Even though i still prefer Lager) it’s actually really nice if you get a good pint from clean lines

General rule of thumb for me is only drink beer when I can see my hand through the glass , and wine that I can not :) 

Wee Mikey
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

Opening at half time is a real game changer and will be interesting to see if the bar is serving alcoholic drinks at HT or just teas/coffees etc.

Going forward I think the £10 for PR STs is a bit steep and maybe an increase could be incorporated into the STs for next year to cover.  An optional £100 to cover HT access could possibly be a fairer deal?

It's a pie, hot drink, and a cake ...

... I think!

Maybe that's the £10 and there's a bar?

From today's email:-

• Exclusive Half-Time Package: Pre-book for £10 per person, including access to the bar, a pie, cake and a hot beverage.
  •  

So, it seems like the bar will be serving.

Edited by Wee Mikey

It's a pie, hot drink, and a cake.

We need to redress this imo . Any other country in the world including England you can get a half time pint . Anything that changes the current trend of folk smashing back gallons before the match is to be encouraged imo . Yes I can go to a game and not have a beer , done it a great many times , but I like that gentle non pished buzz during a match , and you can do that at almost any other entertainment event . We should never have set the bar at the lowest denominator ( the old firm ) and punished everyone else 

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

We need to redress this imo . Any other country in the world including England you can get a half time pint . Anything that changes the current trend of folk smashing back gallons before the match is to be encouraged imo . Yes I can go to a game and not have a beer , done it a great many times , but I like that gentle non pished buzz during a match , and you can do that at almost any other entertainment event . We should never have set the bar at the lowest denominator ( the old firm ) and punished everyone else 

I've edited my post having had a wee look at today's email.

It defo mentions access to the bar.

I've edited my post having had a wee look at today's email.

It defo mentions access to the bar.

I thought so too . A good positive first step back towards normal civilised trust towards adults 

Wee Mikey
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I thought so too . A good positive first step back towards normal civilised trust towards adults 

.. or 3 half-time pints o' Guinness for some.

5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

.. or 3 half-time pints o' Guinness for some.

Drinking Guineas should be on a persons permanent record , in fact I would make them wear a badge so that decent members of society know to avoid them 

Edited by Sooks

hughesie27
20 hours ago, Taffin said:

Also, what is "bowl food"?

One word. Sumptuous.

18 hours ago, been here before said:

I've often thought that one thing that hospitality misses is an option for existing (season) ticket holders so its good to see theres that option here.

Like many others I've already shelled out for my ST seat which Im more than happy with and really wouldnt want to let it go for an inferior seat in the main stand or the Gorgie, likewise Im not wanting to pay for a hospitality seat Im not going to use.

An option to do hospitality at a cheaper rate if you have a ticket has been missing for years aling with options for taking say u16s.

Obviously any alternatives that dont include Scott Wilson are also a plus.

Pretty sure it was only until fairly recently that the Gorgie Suite hospitality was discounted for ST holders. Maybe dropped it once the Ticket Exchange was introduced?

8 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

It's a shame we couldn't work in private boxes into the new main stand. They'd have been a great income generator.

Definitely another +1 for a fan zone type area.

When he new stand was brand new im sure I remember Hearts putting out a catalogue advertising private booths in the new stand with various levels including free food and bevvy for up to 20 or so people.

6 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

They won't be looking out to the pitch though? I'm thinking glass fronted boxes looking out to the pitch, that our more wealthier/celebrity fans would be paying top dollar for.

With regards to the regular hospitality options isn't it illegal to have a view of the pitch from indoors where alcohol is served in Scotland? Hence why the blinds are always down in the Gorgie suite on match days. 

Not sure if same rule would apply to private booths.

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Drinking Guineas should be on a persons permanent record , in fact I would make them wear a badge so that decent members of society know to avoid them 

Guinness is nectar. 

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

With regards to the regular hospitality options isn't it illegal to have a view of the pitch from indoors where alcohol is served in Scotland? Hence why the blinds are always down in the Gorgie suite on match days. 

Not sure if same rule would apply to private booths.

After the match starts yes. 

jimbojambo

It seems Gorgie and Wheatfield customers are not being catered for as yet. Hopefully they can have a bar in the dead space to the right under the Wheatfield stand as we have money to spend to.