Hibs debt situation explained by Hibs Supporters Ltd Chairman.

Section Q

2 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

But but but but

what aboot the 12 point swing coming soon

That'll be between them and Ross County.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• leipzig76

• Section Q

• pettigrewsstylist

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Turkishcap
5 hours ago, Australis said:

It's wonderful reading.

He is pointing out the dangers and downsides  and he knows the club owners are at it.

But they are still going to vote it through at the end of the month. 🙂

Has Ron's family given the wee team fans an update of where they intend to take them since he passed?

With him by sound of it.

leipzig76
24 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

A big question has to be why none of their very wealthy celeb fans have not made public any plan to buy Hibs and use their trusted  business & legal contacts to operate them.  e.g. Andy Murray or  the Proclaimer boys    

Andy Murray will have sports  folk that he uses for  medical recovery and psychological training as part of his company, and he wouldn't miss a  few million in loose change.

So can we assume that none of them actually care very much about Hibs ?   Or do they just don't want the hassle &  abuse from Hibs fans when they continue to be thrashed & dominated  by Edinburgh's fan-owned big team ?  😎

They have all been very quiet haven't they.Just like they were back when Duff and Gray were spiriting all the funds down South to buy night clubs and restaurants.There will be no Hearts fans helping them out financially or standing shoulder to shoulder with them(As I did) way back when Wallace tried the takeover.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Are we allowed to buy them and turn them into a Lowland league feeder club for us? 🤔

Hearts C team you mean?

1971fozzy
26 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Spending money on players they can't afford.

Living way beyond their means.

Buying trophi......trying to buy trophies.

It's pathetic, What a corrupt bunch of cheats. 

Wouldn't be surprised if they were stealing from charities.

superb 👍🤣🤣

Shipwrecked

Thoroughly enjoying this thread. Even when we're not playing them H*bs are still providing the laughs. 

Let's see where they're at:-

-spending beyond their means

-a bloated squad full of players with no loyalty to the club

-a manager with no say on what players he gets (or picks?) 

-absentee owners

Sounding familiar? 

And now another foreign owner who wants to use them as a nursery team at the very bottom of his 'pyramid' 

Ah but no doubt the fans will come to their rescue...... 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Best case scenario is they get liquidated and form a newco after selling off all their assets . They would still exist to get the natural order dished out but be a shadow of the dead club in terms of size 

We could delegate responsibility for pumping them on a regular basis to our B team, assuming the new hobos ever make it as far as the Lowland League.

Im sure i saw Andy Murray on telly saying he was an Arsenal fan.  Poor guy can’t even admit his allegiance to the wee team 😂

kingantti1874

Hibs are a club who’ve never been able to accept the reality that they are a smaller club than hearts or Aberdeen.  

When hearts or Aberdeen get our shit together then hibs will simply never ever be able to keep up. They have a smaller support. Handing out and counting free tickets doesn’t change that reality.  

10 minutes ago, RobNox said:

We could delegate responsibility for pumping them on a regular basis to our B team, assuming the new hobos ever make it as far as the Lowland League.

Good shout that

vegas-voss
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I don't really understand the shares 29% issue and all the other stuff but if there is a chance of this all going Pete Tong and those rats ceasing to exist then I find that very exciting.

Depends how many loans ( as in cash ) they ask the Foley group for.

Shanks said no

East Lothian Hobos when they have to sell the ground, won't be able to afford land in the Capital.

Just now, Shanks said no said:

East Lothian Hobos when they have to sell the ground, won't be able to afford land in the Capital.

Foley or the Gordon’s could sell them a bit of land around East Mains for a modest stadium

sirwalter
26 minutes ago, B.S. said:

Im sure i saw Andy Murray on telly saying he was an Arsenal fan.  Poor guy can’t even admit his allegiance to the wee team 😂

Andy has a business link to a football club and it isn't Hibs or Arsenal.

Ex member of the SaS

Some on .net seem to have grasped the reality, even if they voted it down,  it will still go ahead and there is nothing they can do about it. TBF this COULD go one way or the other, better players/more cash OR goodbye Hibs hello flats.

The owners have no real connection after their father died other then a slight sentimentality aspect and will dump them when things get tough. It appears their CEO is on huge money but that can't last as debt mounts up. The Black Knights thingy are not doing this to make money and it can only be to offload costs for players or as a tax conn.

Breasts skywards looks the most likely scenario.

Gillsland jack

Is Hearts V Spartans going to be the new Edinburgh Derby? lets face it they are a very well run club, they have well respected business people behind the scenes, they have a nice ground with lots of potential for expansion, they are a proper community club and will be an upgrade  on the mess the Gordon's and Foley leave behind.

It will be a safe place to visit, we won't have to worry about the bridge of doom, there is so many positives that could emerge when the 'emails to Lithuanian administrators brigade' disappear to the Lowland league...Karma indeed, it was only ever a matter of time.

hughesie27
6 minutes ago, Gillsland jack said:

Is Hearts V Spartans going to be the new Edinburgh Derby? lets face it they are a very well run club, they have well respected business people behind the scenes, they have a nice ground with lots of potential for expansion, they are a proper community club and will be an upgrade  on the mess the Gordon's and Foley leave behind.

It will be a safe place to visit, we won't have to worry about the bridge of doom, there is so many positives that could emerge when the 'emails to Lithuanian administrators brigade' disappear to the Lowland league...Karma indeed, it was only ever a matter of time.

They gave us a better game than Hibs have in recent years.

Australis

Hopefully the rest of the muppet fans don't agree with his view, and they carry on regardless.

Fingers crossed they take no notice of him and sell their club and soles at the end of the month to Foley.

They are bringing out a new set of hibees underpants, two yanks and they are down.

Cameronstheman
1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

They have all been very quiet haven't they.Just like they were back when Duff and Gray were spiriting all the funds down South to buy night clubs and restaurants.There will be no Hearts fans helping them out financially or standing shoulder to shoulder with them(As I did) way back when Wallace tried the takeover.

Remember the night club well, sure the irony was it made a profit, unlike the other investments at the time and one of them got the jail later. Typical hibs 

Auld Reekin'
7 hours ago, I.T.K said:

Heartbroken.... you mean Hibsbroken... 

mueller.jpg

“Mah h1b5 are broken, mah h1b5 are broken, sorrow, sorrow…”

:jj:

John Findlay

The one thing the American owners don't get and will never get is the tribal nature of Scottish football. Hearts 98 years and Hibs 99 years were formed respectively after the USA became a country. We this year are celebrating our 150th anniversary. There is no major sporting club in the USA that old our even close, maybe a couple of Baseball clubs. They don't call themselves clubs, they call themselves franchises, and at a whim can move from one US city to another. That's the last thing any Scottish team will do, though I appreciate Clyde have been a bit nomadic in recent years.

Scottish football supporters won't buy a season ticket or club merchandise if they perceive their team to be shite.

If the empty seats at ER on Wednesday night wasn't a wake up call to the Gordon's and Foley's of this world, it should have been. We don't turn up regardless. Our stadiums and the infrastructure surrounding them is not geared for tailgate parties and BBQs.

We are not Americans or America, the sooner these owners recognise this the better as far as I am concerned.

I don't want to see Hibs go down the pan. I have far to many family members who are invested in them as much as I am in Hearts.

If they and their fellow Hibs supporters don't get their arses into gear, then they will not have club to support.

You reap what you sow.

42 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

No way!! 😡

They are not bringing their sh..ey stadium with the weird smelling people down here.

And what about house prices 🙁🤣

1 minute ago, merrymac said:

No way!! 😡

They are not bringing their sh..ey stadium with the weird smelling people down here.

And what about house prices 🙁🤣

Always just assumed Hibs supporters lived in holes in the ground . Some kind of loosely assembled primitive shelter made of branches leaves perhaps 

42 minutes ago, Shanks said no said:

Turn the pig farm into a smaller version of St Mirren’s flat-pack stadium? It’s a great shout. 2000 capacity should suffice.

Wonder what they’d call it?

Pork Park/The Trotterdome/San Spoonburn/Foley’s Folly…

Hearts1975
3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Always just assumed Hibs supporters lived in holes in the ground . Some kind of loosely assembled primitive shelter made of branches leaves perhaps 

🤣💯

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, leipzig76 said:

Not as quiet as the Evening News though !

Shanks said no
14 minutes ago, leginten said:

Turn the pig farm into a smaller version of St Mirren’s flat-pack stadium? It’s a great shout. 2000 capacity should suffice.

As a traditionalist I would stick with the Piggery or Compost Corner, give them a sense of continuity

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

th-2482268506.jpg.603c054b743db8cd8241a54f500d2525.jpgHibs accountant

Hobonomics, real phenomena.

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

😂😂

they can dig there holes somewhere else 

They could probably dig them near parkhead that  would suit . They are half way up their arses anyway

18 minutes ago, leginten said:

2000 capacity sold out with child season tickets and guess what 2000 adults turn up 😂

Cameronstheman

Hibs have a windfall in waiting, that being when Millwall sell on  Nisbet  for a huge fee !!🤢

Lovecraft
8 minutes ago, Cameronstheman said:

Hibs have a windfall in waiting, that being when Millwall sell on  Nisbet  for a huge fee !!🤢

They could be waiting a while then.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/kevin-nisbets-scotland-euro-2024-dream-in-serious-jeopardy-after-millwall-striker-told-he-may-play-not-again-this-season-4512649

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You're absolutely correct ! ...

Day 89 (August 18th) – “In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit”  (after church tour of Hobbiton) – A Time for Us

34 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Good shout

I wonder why. ?

Lone Striker
9 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

To think that less than a year ago, some journos actually claimed that  Nisbet was ahead of  Shanks  for a Scotland place.  :facepalm:

Lone Striker
3 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

Good shout

I wonder why. ?

Just out of interest, who's the Evening Hobo's equivalent of Banderson ?

40 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Maybe their editor who was posting about Hearts on their forum had his knuckles rapped 

Victorian
46 minutes ago, leginten said:

East Mains Echofields.  Club renamed the Ormiston Dugshites.

Pans Jambo
50 minutes ago, leginten said:

Eff off wi that mate!!!
I was rging when I heard about the piggery getting built!

A stadium doon here would end me 😂

At what point is shafting the UK taxpayer, with a shady pennies in the pound debt repayment to HBOS, doing things the right way. I know they like to sugarcoat/rewrite their history, but that is utter delusional!! 

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Eff off wi that mate!!!
I was rging when I heard about the piggery getting built!

A stadium doon here would end me 😂

🤣

You’ve got to look at the bigger picture for the rest of us, though.

Think of the public health benefit and the reduction in crime figures in Edinburgh.

Pans Jambo
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

🤣

You’ve got to look at the bigger picture for the rest of us, though.

Think of the public health benefit and the reduction in crime figures in Edinburgh.

I cry for Ormiston Jambos!

3 hours ago, Taffin said:

Imo, no.

I don't think the ones you were criticising thought they were either. 

Craig Herbertson
2 hours ago, B.S. said:

To be fair, we all hedge a bit when deeply embarrassing things emerge.

Hearts_fan
6 hours ago, EIEIO said:

Originally they were Hibernians then Hibernian , must be Hibernia next?

😂 

When do we send in emails and exactly to what country's to complain of injustice. Can't see them getting the inevitable CVA passed. Think the yank and Gordon's will want the farm and Easter Road to sell off to collect as much of the debt back.  

Edited by Philfigo