• Hearts007

• King prawn

• feej

• Gizmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

It's between Killie and Dundee for 4th.

:thumb:...Turn of the year, who'd have thought, Kilmarnock, St Mirren and Dundee would be our distant challengers for 3rd...celebrate good times come on...Aberdeen, h1b5:Toby:

Edited by OBE

Was expecting and would have been happy enough with one point.  To come back from being down and go in to win is what we’ve all been wanting for years

Its braw 

JimmyCant
2 minutes ago, jambo mark said:

Just because your team got pumped 3-0 at home today, don’t take it out on us!

It appears Ex Member of the SAS is still a member

Bazzas right boot

Fantastic result v a decent side at a ground we historically have wobbles.

Absolutely fantastic.

Der Kaiser

Dundee fans on twitter pleading for their own support to stop singing Hearts are falling apart......

"Hey Dundee.....

5af3624b1db7a_Yaaaaaaaasss_zpsb160650c(1).thumb.JPG.c9ba19b2601f8b2024749f700931e020.JPG

Ex member of the SaS
4 minutes ago, ali_jambo said:

Yeah imagine praising the manager for winning game after game.

Yes the same manager that makes the same mistakes game after game. If it wasn't for Shanks we would be bottom six.

Ex member of the SaS
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It appears Ex Member of the SAS is still a member

Oh so funny don't give up your day job. Delighted with the win but there has to be a discussion as to why we can't start games and players like Oda keep getting starts.

south morocco

bloody hell, not been able to follow it today. Shanks again. Tremendous what a player 

Australis

Terrific result and comeback.

That, and the filthy wee team getting leathered at home, what a fantastic Saturday.

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Oh so funny don't give up your day job. Delighted with the win but there has to be a discussion as to why we can't start games and players like Oda keep getting starts.

Let’s start that discussion when we lose. It’s been a while. 

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Yes the same manager that makes the same mistakes game after game. If it wasn't for Shanks we would be bottom six.

If making mistakes leads to winning, I want our manager to keep making them.

That, for me, is the most significant result of the season.  Not just in the manner we got it, coming from behind twice, but what it means, especially with other results.  Third was pretty much secured, I think it is now.  Despite the desperation from the press, Rangers did not bid for Shankland, but he has secured us more money than they would have offered, if they did. 

Gillsland jack
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Away and throw shite  at yourself. Dundee played very well and since Naisy took over we’ve developed the grit and determination to find a way to win. Complete ****ing nonsense from you. 

Dundee are a good team with a very good manager who I think will get a bigger job in the future.

Hearts are growing into a very good team, at half-time I said to my mate, that I just would not be surprised if we win this game.

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Thats a tremendous result by the way.

A very dangerous team. 

Superb result against a very tidy and dangerous side. The grit to comeback, again, cannot be underestimated. 

Jack Torrance
5 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

It's never about how you start, it's about how you finish.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sibbick was fine today.

He wasn't very good but people do need to give him a bit of a break.

He is almost always coming into games cold. He hardly ever gets a decent run of games and actually when he does he's proven he is capable of performing. He is a player who clearly lacks confidence in himself. He hesitates and you can see him questioning himself on what to do. That tends to disappear once he's played a few games in a row. 

Sibbick was fine today.

Difficult to watch his performance today and draw that conclusion unfortunately.    His positional sense and drifting from his man caused us some obvious problems.   I was really hoping for him to develop into a top class CB but there's a reason he's had very little game time this season.    

Bongo 1874
Just now, jdl2002 said:

🤔 Not sure if serious 🧐 

Very,we are trying to play Attacking Football we are going to concede Goals.

For some they can't seem to grasp that part.

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sibbick was fine today.

No he wasn't Bongo...

I like Sibbick but that was as poor a peformance as we've seen from him. Struggled with the physicality and was very passive. 

He's not a CB IMO - Not at this level. Would have liked to have seen him trained up as a Haring replacement. 

Sergemcmurto

Strangely enough I didn't think we played too badly in the first half apart from poor defending for their goal. In an ideal world we would win comfortably but I am more than delighted to watch this team playing for each other, the manager and the fans and coming up with results like today.Roll on Wednesday.

Absolutely brilliant result today ! Must admit I thought that was it at  2-1, but these players don't give up !

Well done to them all !👍

spirt of 98
2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

He wasn't very good but people do need to give him a bit of a break.

He is almost always coming into games cold. He hardly ever gets a decent run of games and actually when he does he's proven he is capable of performing. He is a player who clearly lacks confidence in himself. He hesitates and you can see him questioning himself on what to do. That tends to disappear once he's played a few games in a row. 

Simple fact is he costs us goals when he plays. He cost us today and should have been sold as he’s not Hearts level. 

Bongo 1874

Blaming Sibbick 🤣😂 best player on the park was Luke McGowan, pulled the strings all day, and had Nieuwenhof and Beni multiple times in the back pocket.

Had a great game today.

Maybe if the midfield could do it's Job.

17 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Fantastic win but people praising SN need a word. Was beginning to think he had it sorted but his starting team and tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Can't get the ball moving forward until going behind or after the first half. Never seem to get stuck in from KO. What he seeing in Oda I just can't fathom.

Away and find a fellow phisherman to suck on...Jeezus...:notsure:

PortyBeach
7 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Fantastic result v a decent side at a ground we historically have wobbles.

Absolutely fantastic.

Good comment. I think as well as skill, what makes for success is team spirit and determination.

The team is playing with an obvious sense of self-belief and that’s the quality that gets you over the line in crunch games.

So, credit to Naismith and his staff.

As you say, Baz, lots to be pleased about. And the Hobos got gubbed too!

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sibbick was fine today.

You’re only saying that beciase he was in Stendel’s side for a couple of games. I wouldn’t single him out as being poor because he had some decent moments but if you compare him to his team mates he was in the bottom 2. 

jock _turd
10 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Don't get that at all. Shanks is doing his job and it is a team game he is not out there on his own. SN is turning me around to his side and above all has this team getting hard fought wins... I will take that winning makes the team more confident.

Dallas Green
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes he was.

Backing off at the goal and getting caught under the ball when the Dundee boy missed a sitter. Horrific defending.

Blaming Sibbick 🤣😂 best player on the park was Luke McGowan, pulled the strings all day, and had Nieuwenhof and Beni multiple times in the back pocket.

Had a great game today.

Maybe if the midfield could do it's Job.

You are at it.

Bongo 1874
3 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

Backing off at the goal and getting caught under the ball when the Dundee boy missed a sitter. Horrific defending.

You are at it.

I was meaning Luke Mccowan,Sibbick never done much wrong.

Edited by Bongo 1874

FarmerTweedy
19 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Fantastic win but people praising SN need a word. Was beginning to think he had it sorted but his starting team and tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Can't get the ball moving forward until going behind or after the first half. Never seem to get stuck in from KO. What he seeing in Oda I just can't fathom.

8 wins out of 12 away this season. 34 points from a possible 42 in our last 14 games. People not praising SN need a word.

Is he getting everything right?  No.  Of course not.  No manager does.  Is he getting most things right?  Yes, clearly.  Should he be getting praise?  Absofeckinglutely!

Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You’re only saying that beciase he was in Stendel’s side for a couple of games. I wouldn’t single him out as being poor because he had some decent moments but if you compare him to his team mates he was in the bottom 2. 

No I'm saying that because it's true,midfield was pish today and gave no protection to the back four,Luke McCowan got 2 assists today.

Edited by Bongo 1874

JimmyCant
10 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

He starts for width. We don’t have  much width on the right now we moved Vargas to a second striker role.

I thought we were fine first half. Lost a poor goal but made plenty chances. That’s a pretty good team on their own patch

It’s only the score at the end that matters in this league and if we start playing well the further into games we go and the opposition have shot their bolt (which Dundee had to an extent) then I’m quite happy