*** official Dundee V Heart Of Midlothian ***

Selkirkhmfc1874

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Normal fans; “YAAASSSSS!”

Weirdo fans: “Yas! But here’s my criticism of a Hearts player I want you all to know I think is shite”

👍🏼100%

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• King prawn

• feej

• Gizmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GlasgoJambo
2 minutes ago, KG1874 said:

Good characters in this team constantly staying focused when losing. That’s quite a few times this season we’ve came from behind and won. Credit to Zander at 2-2 he pulled off a great save. 

Good point about Zander. If they’d scored it wouldn’t have been undeserved. 

Lovely stuff

Hearts_fan

Superb, Hearts. A massive well done to all! Absolutely superb run from Naismith now, and I for one am absolutely delighted to have my doubts shoved firmly down my throat! Well done Naisy!!!!

Captain Sausage

8 wins in 12 is absolutely outstanding.

The quality of our play is poor. But it's impossible to argue with the results! Fantastic three points, pulling us further away from the pack.

But Sibbick, Oda and Grant. Jeez. Dreadful stuff from all three. Hopefully see Halkett/Kingsley, Vargas and Fraser step up and keep them from getting on the pitch for the rest of the season.

thegreatsd

Absolutely brilliant Hearts. I’m loving this never say die attitude we have just now. Shanks is absolutely something else. Enjoy your evening everyone👍😀🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Right, in no particular order

Shanks is a god - pay him what he wants and get him signed 

Sibbick - not picking on him but he isnt a defender, not in a million years. Too many mistakes in him. Gives me the fear. 

Nelms & Scumdee - Take your tin pot scummy institution and ram it where the sun dont shine. You got what you always deserve - nothing.

This team is starting to inherit a never say die attitude - very similar to naismiths attitude when he was playing ..... nice 

Sibbick had Lembikisa in front of him......think that was poor, I like the look of the laddie but he is no defender! He was often in the wrong place and easily beaten!

jock _turd

This is the final and definitive " Hooray we are brilliant" 😂

Well done to the boys fought hard against a very competent team and got a win when it looked less than likely. In othere news the Hibs got well and truely pumped at home again 😂😂😂

Great result but I think the Oda project has reached its conclusion.  Grant dreadful today but can occasionally rise to the challenge.  Forrest form continues and thanks feck for Shanks.  We shall not be moved.

Edited by Arry

Chuck Berry

Credit to the players, we found a way when perhaps a draw was a fair result. Halkett or Rowles in for Sibbick on Wednesday, Vargas in for Oda, and go again.

Takeshi kovac

What can you say about Shankland he is unbelievable and the reason we are where we are but Forrest was excellent again today and thought Fraser looked decent as well

I’m ready for some ‘ShedBoy is a pant wetter’ abuse.

A03FDEE8-D65C-4788-98D8-ACC5A691D883.thumb.jpeg.60f72fea40ef33d9e2c0cf086145b31f.jpeg

I love this team. There’s not a player I can’t get behind. Well done lads. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Heart&soul
6 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Wee bit worried about this one. As others have said they’re set up well, are slick and rapid on the attack. They rinsed Livi away last week with 10 men and are not to be taken lightly. I’d take a draw right now. 

Hopefully you will all be on here at 1645 calling me a pant wetting bawbag. Happy Saturday Jambos 👍🏻

Pant wetting bawbag

Ex member of the SaS

Fantastic win but people praising SN need a word. Was beginning to think he had it sorted but his starting team and tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Can't get the ball moving forward until going behind or after the first half. Never seem to get stuck in from KO. What he seeing in Oda I just can't fathom.

brawlad74

Dug deep the day. Well played lads 👏 Let's have a game we control throughout please I cannae take the tension. 

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

We win ugly :jjyay:

I don’t think that was ugly at all tbh, was some game with loads of chances both ends. 

ali_jambo
1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Fantastic win but people praising SN need a word. Was beginning to think he had it sorted but his starting team and tactics leaves a lot to be desired. Can't get the ball moving forward until going behind or after the first half. Never seem to get stuck in from KO. What he seeing in Oda I just can't fathom.

Yeah imagine praising the manager for winning game after game.

2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Away and throw shite  at yourself. Dundee played very well and since Naisy took over we’ve developed the grit and determination to find a way to win. Complete ****ing nonsense from you. 

Edited by GinRummy

JamboRossi79

Yaaas and I think that now means Shanks has scored against every team in this league this season

Geoff Kilpatrick

Two points back on Septic. The title hunt is on!

Well, if that weirdo vermin can claim bizarro comebacks...

jambo mark

Just because your team got pumped 3-0 at home today, don’t take it out on us!

Hearts1975
1 minute ago, Jambo61 said:

Sibbick had Lembikisa in front of him......think that was poor, I like the look of the laddie but he is no defender! He was often in the wrong place and easily beaten!

Its just Sibbick in defence though - needs must and all that but you can just see when we defend its almost expected at times he will make an error 

Like I said, no picking on him. Would much rather see him as a No6 in the middle but not in the backline. 

Their 2nd goal, he is running back the way .... needs to just come out and get a foot on the ball. the space just opened up for their player and he hit a rasper tbf 

Defense first ... just dont think Sibbick has that in him unfortunately ..... Lembikisa didnt have his best game but he was up against Beck who was probably their best player. Think that was the main issue as Lembikisa likes to get forward 

That said, this team just doesnt know when its beat and its a massive mentality change to what we had before 

You’ve had too many head shots from your time in the SAS 

Hearts1975
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

****ing fantastic. I’ve never been so elated after a game since last Tuesday. 

:D

BackOfTheNet
4 minutes ago, Arry said:

Great result but I think the Oda project has reached its conclusion.  Grant dreadful today but can occasionally rise to the challenge.  Forrest form continues and thanks feck for Shanks.  We shall not be moved.

People said the same about Oda after Spartans, he then wins the match against Dundee at Tynecastle in the next game. When will people learn young players can be inconsistent FFS!

bobby bombscare
14 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I thought so. I remember this ending.

:yas:

It's like the second avengers film, it was the same thing in a slightly different order and location but the good guys always win 😂

Japan Jambo
4 minutes ago, Arry said:

beck is one of the best LBs in the league. Neither Oda nor Dexter had an answer for him. Needs to develop some consistency.

Pans Jambo
3 minutes ago, stotty said:

I don’t think that was ugly at all tbh, was some game with loads of chances both ends. 

Had a big plook on it

Des Lynam
3 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

:bolt:

Ya Walter Mitty weirdo!

Another fantastic result. I would have taken a draw any time until Shanks sewed it up. Hibs with their wonderful loan players, oh dear! 

10 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Very good point. Players generally doing their jobs effectively all over the pitch now. 

It’s brilliant to see. Sibbick who is clearly out of favour and had a bid in for him played superb the day. Nothing is distracting these players from getting 3rd and trying to close the gap on the 2 arse cheeks 

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Very good point. Players generally doing their jobs effectively all over the pitch now. 

Keep it real. Superstar is the difference.

Hearts1975
4 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Give it a rest ffs 

If its a fantastic win then praise is deserved 

If you have something against the guy then you have made your point