Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

2 nil Boyle. HT. Our boys not coming home yet

Nor are Hibs who need them more :)

uniwildcat38
3 minutes ago, jamdunc said:

2 nil Boyle. HT. Our boys not coming home yet

How did Boyle hurt himself? You'd think someone with his diving expertise would be able to land properly.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Great holiday for Natty only to find Dex in his bed when he gets home  :(

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

😄

Kalamazoo Jambo
Just now, jamdunc said:

3 nil

Natty with a nice cross in the build up to the goal.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Pretty comfortable 4-0 in the end, Rowles didn’t have too much to do and Natty did well when he came on as a sub.

16 hours ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

This made me laugh out loud. Well done!

The Black Prince
17 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Pretty comfortable 4-0 in the end, Rowles didn’t have too much to do and Natty did well when he came on as a sub.

Rowles had a very good game. Indonesia were surprisingly good and quite physical - constantly pressed Oz into error and the game wasn't settled until the third goal in the 91st minute. Rowles was needed constantly.

Natty did well when he came on and played a major part in the third goal.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Australia next play Friday versus Saudi Arabia or South Korea. 

For any rich Saudi club owners tuning into JKB to glean some knowledge, please don’t take our $10m rated full back Atkinson away from us.

1 hour ago, Jambo dans les Pyrenees said:

For any rich Saudi club owners tuning into JKB to glean some knowledge, please don’t take our $10m rated full back Atkinson away from us.

Take Natty with you,buy one get one freeee 😎👍🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, jambo007 said:

Take Natty with you,buy one get one freeee 😎👍🤣🤣🤣

Who is the other Natty

The Black Prince

That will be a tough match. Not least as Australia have been pretty dreadful so far.

Mind you, Oz tend to play better against the better teams, so you never know.

Plenty calling for Natty to start.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

3.30 ko today, hoping for a South Korea win myself, time to come home lads, just in case we need you. The winners should reach the final I think.

Garvock jambo

Where is the aussie wonder kid Garang Kuell,not seen his name on any teamsheet 

Jamboross
3 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Ta
Has anyone found a channel that a Firestick setup might have access to? I've looked in previous matches and not found it anywhere

They're all on Network Ten in Australia, that's how I watched the previous games. Sometimes also in one of the events tabs. 

Japan Jambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

20240202_141513.jpg

Fantastic that they are both starters in a match of this importance to their country. Would hate to see the wig starting and them parked on the bench, on that theme where is the Hibee wunderkid Lego?

42 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

They're all on Network Ten in Australia, that's how I watched the previous games. Sometimes also in one of the events tabs. 

I've got a TEN in Aussie category but just coming up as offline, bugger. Thanks anyway

heartmussel

Triller TV Event 18 on mine. 0-0 after 30 mins Atkinson having a good game . South Korea just had a goal chalked off, probably better team .

colinmorewasgash

Boyle shoots wide from distance

Boyle gets the ball — he twists and turns and takes a shot from outside the box, which is quite wide of the post. He is frustrated with the execution of that shot and rubs his hair. 

Goodwin scores assist natty 1 0

Sub4TiddlerMurray

Atkinson has had a brilliant first half. Dealt easily with Son and a beautiful lob to the far post for Goodwin to volley into the net. Boyle has been honking so far

1 minute ago, AppleTarts said:

Atkinson assist: https://streamin.me/v/7af5e6b0

Nice to see him hitting the byline. 

I really hope with Dexter being here, that super attacking element of his game rubs off onto Atkinson. When we had Mikey Smith, I always felt that Atkinson was the more attacking of the two, but in the last year I think we've seen his defensive game come on leaps and bounds, but his attacking game less so. He's undoubtedly a better, more well rounded player than he was 12 months ago, but from what we've seen of Dexter, I think we can probably say more attacking from our wing backs is needed and has been missing up to this point. 

5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nice to see him hitting the byline. 

I really hope with Dexter being here, that super attacking element of his game rubs off onto Atkinson. When we had Mikey Smith, I always felt that Atkinson was the more attacking of the two, but in the last year I think we've seen his defensive game come on leaps and bounds, but his attacking game less so. He's undoubtedly a better, more well rounded player than he was 12 months ago, but from what we've seen of Dexter, I think we can probably say more attacking from our wing backs is needed and has been missing up to this point. 

When Natty was fit and playing this season, he was regularly one of our best players and constantly looking to get forward.

6 minutes ago, db211833 said:

When Natty was fit and playing this season, he was regularly one of our best players and constantly looking to get forward.

I'm not saying he wasn't doing well, just there is a marked difference between Dexter and Atkinson in what they do on the ball. I want to see Aktinson taking his man on and relishing attacking 1v1s in the same way that Dexter does. 

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm not saying he wasn't doing well, just there is a marked difference between Dexter and Atkinson in what they do on the ball. I want to see Aktinson taking his man on and relishing attacking 1v1s in the same way that Dexter does. 

Dexter certainly beats the man more and hits the byline. Natty cuts inside a lot.

Part of that I think is just that Dexter is quicker.

Mikey1874
2 minutes ago, Jaap's Sigh said:

Cheers for this, but I can’t seem to get past the pop ups on my phone. Is it on a firestick anywhere?

Discussed on the Asian Cup thread 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to *** Asian Cup / Rowles and Atkinson (merged) ***