US and UK bombing Yemen

JFK-1

The Mighty Thor

Reports starting to emerge that the 'British' ship was carrying Russian petroleum product.

I thought Ivan was under embargo🤔

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• il Duce McTarkin

• The Mighty Thor

• Mikey1874

• Boab

luckyBatistuta
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Reports starting to emerge that the 'British' ship was carrying Russian petroleum product.

Wouldn’t be shocked in the least 

Tanker on fire, Houthis/Iran responsible...Beach the ***kin thing right up Mochas high street...

Mikey1874
5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Very old ships transport Russian oil. Its a work around sanctions. 

Malinga the Swinga
14 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Doesn't seem to be a British tanker the company it's operating for has offices worldwide including London but was started in Peru 

ship is registered in Marshall Islands 

Shoosh now. The GB haters are super excited that Houthis have hit ship with missile. Don't go spoiling their day with facts.

Mikey1874
On 26/01/2024 at 23:24, Mikey1874 said:

Working well the precision strikes taking out the Houthi missile capability.

Or not it seems

On 27/01/2024 at 12:35, Malinga the Swinga said:

Shoosh now. The GB haters are super excited that Houthis have hit ship with missile. Don't go spoiling their day with facts.

Feck GB, I hope it gets fecking destroyed. Its been a long time coming.

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Dream on, little man. GB will still be here long after you have departed this earth.

Mikey1874
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Various sites in Iraq and Syria getting pummelled by the USA the now.

Well that's them told.

Feeling safe now.

doddsyJR9
On 01/02/2024 at 19:33, ri Alban said:

You okay?

doddsyJR9
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

Various sites in Iraq and Syria getting pummelled by the USA the now.

Had hoped, despite my saying that the US would retaliate, that it would be measured and avoid escalation. Pummeled sounds not too good. Hope old sleepy Joe isn't starting WW3.

Jeffros Furios
Just now, doddsyJR9 said:

You okay?

Davie .. Thatcher's old man was a East German spy . He spent a few years over there ..

That's where she got her marxist green agenda from  . It took Tony Blair to sort out her mess ..the enemy within .

Tony Blair best PM ever ... God bless him .

doddsyJR9
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

Davie .. Thatcher's old man was a East German spy . He spent a few years over there ..

That's where she got her marxist green agenda from  . It took Tony Blair to sort out her mess ..the enemy within .

Tony Blair best PM ever ... God bless him .

Jeffros, what was so good for you about Tony 'Fettes' Blair? Was it that he gave the separatists a platform to cause chaos within the UK? The guy was a menace.

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Jeffros, what was so good for you about Tony 'Fettes' Blair? Was it that he gave the separatists a platform to cause chaos within the UK? The guy was a menace.

Blair gave us a great economy and closed the borders .. defended our freedoms which marxist Maggie couldn't.  No woke green brigade from him unlike red Mags .

doddsyJR9
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Blair gave us a great economy and closed the borders .. defended our freedoms which marxist Maggie couldn't.  No woke green brigade from him unlike red Mags .

Jeffros, you should be a stand up comedian mucker. Stand up and everybody would laugh. Yeh I know the old ones are the best. Have good night my man.

Radio Ga Ga
36 minutes ago, doddsyJR9 said:

You okay?

Thinks he’s got special needs, either that or not the full shilling. 

Just another stage for proxy actors acting on our behalf along with Iran and any other state which wants status.

The suffering over the last 50 years of one peoples over another in Yemen ,Ethiopia, and a plethora of African nations primarily over raw materials registers nothing in interest or scrutiny .

doddsyJR9
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Thinks he’s got special needs, either that or not the full shilling. 

Cheers mate. Thought I was the only one who thought that, as he seems to get a free ride on here. I don't blame them, and actually feel sympathy for them. Its an illness.

Looks like Iranian proxy groups are going to be hammered over the course of some weeks.  None of the major players in the region will care about that, certainly not Saudi who would love to see Iran taken down. They will cheer it on, privately.

The way I see it the US has to do this, if they don't it will just carry on, till more are killed. If the US weren't currently so dysfunctional as the GOP follow a simple minded lunatic into oblivion there would be no major domestic argument over this. The GOP will talk utter shite no matter if they retaliated or not.

If they don't they're weak, if they do they're war mongers, that dysfunctional as one half of the body politic falls ever further into insanity with zero interest in anything that's actually rational.

Personally I believe Iran is ripe for revolution, a whole generation of people under 40 have never seen anything but these mullahs run their country, and they're tired of it. The young want to join the wider world, not live in a medieval theocracy.

'If you harm an American, we will respond': Biden on U.S. strikes in Middle East

The Mighty Thor

Did the lap dug no send over both our working bombers to show our global hardman credentials? 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

joondalupjambo
34 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Did the lap dug no send over both our working bombers to show our global hardman credentials? 

Both garaged getting serviced.  Unfortunate timing.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, joondalupjambo said:

Both garaged getting serviced.  Unfortunate timing.

We could use our multi-billion carrier strike......

In the dry Dock.

And right on cue the Republicans respond.

Republicans in Congress have been quick to condemn Mr Biden's approach for being too lenient on Iran. "Deterrence isn't delayed half-measures, deterrence is taking the head off the snake."

What did I say, nothing will make them happy. And the dems know that because well the GOP are so simple mindedly predictable aren't they, i'm not a politician yet I knew no matter wat was done, not happy.

Comment from a democrat.

"If they did strike in Iran, the Republican standard bearers like Donald Trump would denounce Biden for being a warmonger," he said. "It's a political trap. Everybody gets that, so they're not going to fall into that trap."

Full article - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68182658

12 hours ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Had hoped, despite my saying that the US would retaliate, that it would be measured and avoid escalation. Pummeled sounds not too good. Hope old sleepy Joe isn't starting WW3.

US, bawz been flicked once too many...Surprised at the restraint shown by the rest of the world with regard to international shipping currently being fair game...WTF did the heidcases expect...applause?

6 minutes ago, OBE said:

US, bawz been flicked once too many...Surprised at the restraint shown by the rest of the world with regard to international shipping currently being fair game...WTF did the heidcases expect...applause?

Quite the opposite in fact !

There is a purpose for all of this and the yanks are well aware of it. They won’t be pulled into a trap BUT will let other players in the region know that they will **** up their proxies if they get wide !

Edited by Boab

JudyJudyJudy
12 hours ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Jeffros, you should be a stand up comedian mucker. Stand up and everybody would laugh. Yeh I know the old ones are the best. Have good night my man.

Hes a right wind up merchant , the things he has said about me would make a nun blush 😳 😂

Mikey1874
11 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Looks like Iranian proxy groups are going to be hammered over the course of some weeks.  None of the major players in the region will care about that, certainly not Saudi who would love to see Iran taken down. They will cheer it on, privately.

The way I see it the US has to do this, if they don't it will just carry on, till more are killed. If the US weren't currently so dysfunctional as the GOP follow a simple minded lunatic into oblivion there would be no major domestic argument over this. The GOP will talk utter shite no matter if they retaliated or not.

If they don't they're weak, if they do they're war mongers, that dysfunctional as one half of the body politic falls ever further into insanity with zero interest in anything that's actually rational.

Personally I believe Iran is ripe for revolution, a whole generation of people under 40 have never seen anything but these mullahs run their country, and they're tired of it. The young want to join the wider world, not live in a medieval theocracy.

'If you harm an American, we will respond': Biden on U.S. strikes in Middle East

Same as people have said about say Russia. But the state is too strong. They have total control. The more recent protests have been brutally worn down, without much publicity here. Hundreds executed. 

There's not going to be any revolution in Iran. More a gradual decay. 

Malinga the Swinga
24 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Same as people have said about say Russia. But the state is too strong. They have total control. The more recent protests have been brutally worn down, without much publicity here. Hundreds executed. 

There's not going to be any revolution in Iran. More a gradual decay. 

Strangely no protests in UK or elsewhere outside of Iran regardless deaths. Almost like nobody cares if Muslims kill other Muslims. 

Dawnrazor
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Strangely no protests in UK or elsewhere outside of Iran regardless deaths. Almost like nobody cares if Muslims kill other Muslims. 

Not the anti Jew angle.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not the anti Jew angle.

We need more anti Jew angles imo.

doddsyJR9
11 hours ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Hes a right wind up merchant , the things he has said about me would make a nun blush 😳 😂

Was definitely winding me up, but in a good way. No one would believe Maggie was anything other than a British Patriot, and defended the realm. Jeffros loves Tony, the complete opposite of Maggie. Tony loved the Oirish, the break up of the UK, and was someone who I'd love to have met in person, to at least have told the Oirish traitor what I thought of him. 

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, doddsyJR9 said:

Was definitely winding me up, but in a good way. No one would believe Maggie was anything other than a British Patriot, and defended the realm. Jeffros loves Tony, the complete opposite of Maggie. Tony loved the Oirish, the break up of the UK, and was someone who I'd love to have met in person, to at least have told the Oirish traitor what I thought of him. 

@Jeffros Furios loves the Oirish too. Cardinal Jheffros O'Fuhreros, as he is known to his friends and choirboys.

More targets bombed by UK and U.S overnight....but doesn't sound likes it's going to change things much, time to crank things up a notch.

Jim_Duncan
1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

More targets bombed by UK and U.S overnight....but doesn't sound likes it's going to change things much, time to crank things up a notch.

A surgical strike on Blair Drummond Safari Park being mooted. 

The Mighty Thor
On 03/02/2024 at 07:09, The Mighty Thor said:

We could use our multi-billion carrier strike......

In the dry Dock.

I was only joking too. 

At least the Houthis will not be able to get at it. Unless they've got a cell on the Isle of Wight

On 01/02/2024 at 19:33, ri Alban said:

FZuJccgWQAg2Zu3.jpg

I think they're being deliberately vague around the question of whether there will be strikes inside Iran. They probably want the mullahs to think there's a chance, especially if you keep messing with us. 

Victorian
3 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I think they're being deliberately vague around the question of whether there will be strikes inside Iran. They probably want the mullahs to think there's a chance, especially if you keep messing with us. 

Pure optics imo.  I think they're probably in back-channel contact with Iran already and are also going out of their way to display that Iran isn't going to be directly targetted.  I think they are incrementally dipping the toe in the water to see how far the strikes will be tolerated as not sufficient enough to merit Iranian escalation.  But imo,  Iran will already know that there will be no direct strikes on Iran and where the red line is to prevent that changing.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Malinga the Swinga
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Worked well right enough all that precision bombing.

That ship is registered and sails under the flag of Belize.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Worked well right enough all that precision bombing.

Better than that were apparently retiring 30 Typhoon aircraft ahead of schedule. 

Global Britain 👍

highlandjambo3
14 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Better than that were apparently retiring 30 Typhoon aircraft ahead of schedule. 

Global Britain 👍

We should just sell them to the yanks………..like we did with our harrier jump jets after spending tens of millions upgrading them.

manaliveits105
On 03/03/2024 at 00:35, Malinga the Swinga said:

Disappointing news for the jkb comrades 

Mikey1874
On 02/03/2024 at 17:35, Malinga the Swinga said:

So UK / US bombing isn't actually aiming to stop Houthis sinking ships.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Malinga the Swinga
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So UK / US bombing isn't actually aiming to stop Houthis sinking ships.

Thanks for clarifying. 

Of course they are. No idea why you are getting so upright. Merely pointing out that ship registered and sailing under flag of Belize.