Dundee away Tickets - sold out ( updated )

SuperAustin

32 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why not?

Original tickets were lost by Royal Mail and Dundee aren’t doing reprints so we’ve been given different tickets. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• scottg71

• Wee Mikey

• Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado
Just now, scottg71 said:

Original tickets were lost by Royal Mail and Dundee aren’t doing reprints so we’ve been given different tickets. 

Thought the ticket office said they were getting reprints. Ours are in the lost pile!!! Cant get to Tynie so collecting at Dens,better be 2 seats together at least. Utter nonsense in this day and age that some sort of scanned QR or barcode isnt enough to get in.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Thought the ticket office said they were getting reprints. Ours are in the lost pile!!! Cant get to Tynie so collecting at Dens,better be 2 seats together at least. Utter nonsense in this day and age that some sort of scanned QR or barcode isnt enough to get in.

My 3 are together. 
Yeah all clubs should be going digital. Paper tickets unnecessary nowadays 

Dundee hasn’t had electricity for as long as other cities so it’ll take a wee bit longer for them to be able to accept QR codes. 

Fort Vallance
40 minutes ago, SecN said:

Dundee hasn’t had electricity for as long as other cities so it’ll take a wee bit longer for them to be able to accept QR codes. 

If you get to Dundee but don't get in you can find somewhere with a telly and keep up to date on teletext. 

1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

Getting the feeling that Dundee will be making Hearts pay for the other tickets that were lost.  Hope not but why else not just do reprint.

Jambof3tornado
3 hours ago, Pc7072 said:

Getting the feeling that Dundee will be making Hearts pay for the other tickets that were lost.  Hope not but why else not just do reprint.

Exactly or just use the emailed receipt with some sort of ID to get in. Hearts said they were working 'with' dundee to find a solution but they havent got a solution if I'm just getting dumped elsewhere in the stand?

so picked up Dundee tickets.  Ticket office said just go sit in original seats from booking.   Not been resold.   Also son and me have been given tickets not together now.   So will just be finding a space for both of us really.

The new West End
11 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

If you get to Dundee but don't get in you can find somewhere with a telly and keep up to date on teletext. 

Clubcall is your friend

Jambof3tornado
24 minutes ago, Pc7072 said:

so picked up Dundee tickets.  Ticket office said just go sit in original seats from booking.   Not been resold.   Also son and me have been given tickets not together now.   So will just be finding a space for both of us really.

Yup they just confirmed by email to sit in original seats,no idea how many are impacted by this. As you say folk with kids being sat apart is crazy!!!

soonbe110
28 minutes ago, Pc7072 said:

Why wouldn’t you just sit in your original seats? 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup they just confirmed by email to sit in original seats,no idea how many are impacted by this. As you say folk with kids being sat apart is crazy!!!

If folks sit in their original seats they'll be beside their kids no matter what's on the replacement ticket, or have I read this wrongly. 

Jambof3tornado
Just now, 1953 said:

If folks sit in their original seats they'll be beside their kids no matter what's on the replacement ticket, or have I read this wrongly. 

Yup thats why I'm saying folk need to sit in their original seats, normally several numpties that all bought tickets for various seats try to force their way to sit together and want a scrap when told to bolt!!

Bit of a shambles really though not the ticket offices fault but i fail to see why dundee couldnt do reprints(with hearts sending the bill to royal mail!).

tartofmidlothian
12 hours ago, SecN said:

It takes them a whole day to put enough coal in to open their spam folder.

11 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Yup thats why I'm saying folk need to sit in their original seats, normally several numpties that all bought tickets for various seats try to force their way to sit together and want a scrap when told to bolt!!

Bit of a shambles really though not the ticket offices fault but i fail to see why dundee couldnt do reprints(with hearts sending the bill to royal mail!).

I was there a few years ago and they had a cash gate on the night. Carnage with people sitting in others seats. Saw one proper punch up with folks refusing to move. 

Jambof3tornado
9 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I was there a few years ago and they had a cash gate on the night. Carnage with people sitting in others seats. Saw one proper punch up with folks refusing to move. 

Haha yup been involved a few times with heated debates!! Ticket office have said original tickets havent been resold(coz they dont have them to sell)so should be grand to sit in the seats I originally planned!!

TO reckons over 100 went missing in the post!(so maybe not as many impacted as I thought).

Better fekkin win after all this stress.

The fun will start if a postie stole the tickets and gave them to his mates.

Then they’re all in our seats tomorrow 🤣🤣

Jambof3tornado
26 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

The fun will start if a postie stole the tickets and gave them to his mates.

Then they’re all in our seats tomorrow 🤣🤣

Or 100 posties all in uniform sat in the seats.......lol!!!

Fort Vallance
3 hours ago, The new West End said:

Clubcall is your friend

I used to have the little card in my wallet. Cost a fortune for very little. A bit like Babestation. (So I'm told)

The Treasurer
54 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Or 100 posties all in uniform sat in the seats.......lol!!!

Easy to spot, they will be the dafties in shorts even if its baltic 🥶

been here before

Saw this on the website no idea if its been posted already...

SUPPORTER INFORMATION: DUNDEE VS HEARTS

02 February 2024

Supporters attending Hearts’ cinch Premiership match against Dundee at Dens Park on Saturday should read the following information.

Tickets

There will be no cash gate at Dens Park. Supporters who do not have a ticket for the match should not travel.

Hearts Ticket Office staff will be present at the main reception at Dens Park from 1:45pm for supporters who are still to collect/receive their tickets for this match. 

Any supporters still intending to collect tickets from the Hearts Ticket Office on matchday, are encouraged to inform the Ticket Office, to ensure they are not brought to Dens Park. 

Tickets are for an allocated seat and supporters should sit in the seat shown on their ticket.

HopeDiouf
42 minutes ago, 5-1neverforget said:

Anyone got 2 tickets together they’re selling? 

give the post sorting office a shout

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Easy to spot, they will be the dafties in shorts even if its baltic 🥶

Lol

3 hours ago, BRY said:

Well that's put my parking plans up the spout!

I'll have to wrestle a space on clepington road...

Theres a car park that's off the main road at the back of the flats I live in. About 5 min walk to the Stadium. PM if you want address. No permits or anything.

10 minutes ago, 151 said:

Theres a car park that's off the main road at the back of the flats I live in. About 5 min walk to the Stadium. PM if you want address. No permits or anything.

Ah, cheers.

I've got a cheap parking space from yourparkingspace.com

Thanks though

20 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Celtic supporters use it all the time, even if they don't have a ticket 🙄 

Wee Mikey
16 minutes ago, honky said:

scab fans......only hearts....remember that or has everyone forgotten?

Nowt to do with their fans?

Maybe more to do with their owners?

Just a thought ...

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, honky said:

scab fans......only hearts....remember that or has everyone forgotten?

Life's too short honky. 

Anything else worth seeing in Dundee on the day and making an early start to ‘take in the sights’?

Portable Badger
20 minutes ago, SecN said:

Anything else worth seeing in Dundee on the day and making an early start to ‘take in the sights’?

V&A & some boats 

been here before
Just now, crunchy frog said:

I hope somebody else sits in your seat. 

Likely will as its due to be "a shambles, carnage and crazy" all at the same time.

Gorgierools
1 hour ago, SecN said:

There's usually as few walkers on their way back across the bridge. Failing that there's the SHARPS avoidance tour and the junky mumbling interpretation workshop. I believe there is also an old boat to look around. 

dannymack

Unless your a Gorgie Ultra... hustle and bustle your way in and force others to move. 👌🏻

Screenshot_20240202_224048_Chrome.jpg

been here before
13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Unless your a Gorgie Ultra... hustle and bustle your way in and force others to move. 👌🏻

Might sit in with all the posties.

Any pub recommendations for us tomorrow? Other than the supporters bar.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

GU are a registered supporters club and all members have tickets next to each other, usually behind the goal.

1 hour ago, Wilo said:

GU are a registered supporters club and all members have tickets next to each other, usually behind the goal.

Don’t come in here with your sensible and truthful comments regarding GU!

Some folk prefer to moan about make believe situations over and over again 😂

ToadKiller Dog
4 hours ago, SecN said:

It's under promoted  Hms Unicorn doesn't get the place it deserves in dundee history.

Also echo the verdant works 

Jamstomorrow

The best thing to see is the sight of Dundee getting smaller in your rear view mirror.

dannymack
On 02/02/2024 at 23:01, been here before said:

Might sit in with all the posties.

They'll still be on their delivery 😔 poor buggers