Dundee away Tickets - sold out ( updated )

SuperAustin

Hopefully their midweek game against Aberdeen is a brutal affair and they’ll be struggling for Saturday.

can’t stand Dundee, hope we hammer them.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• scottg71

• Wee Mikey

• Jambof3tornado

7 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Will McCowan be suspended after getting sent off yesterday??????

It used to be the next game automatically then further games if points exceed the threshold.  Presume still the same?  So, he’d miss Aberdeen.

Looks like this is sold out. 

If anyone has three spare (kid ticket fine) or cannot make it then give me a PM. 

Wee Mikey

Do Dundee not have arrangements for additional tickets?

Surely they have space?

I've got mine, so no probs, but they must need some extra income?

Rudi Hates Hibees
1 hour ago, connlach said:

Anyone still waiting on tickets arriving?

Yip, still waiting…

5 hours ago, AndrewB said:

It used to be the next game automatically then further games if points exceed the threshold.  Presume still the same?  So, he’d miss Aberdeen.

It was two yellows so if Aberdeen v Dundee is played, he'll serve his automatic suspension in that match. Even if he has gone over the disciplinary points threshold that won't kick in until two weeks from the point he reached the total required. He's free to face Hearts as long as the midweek fixture goes ahead.

ToadKiller Dog
40 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Do Dundee not have arrangements for additional tickets?

Surely they have space?

I've got mine, so no probs, but they must need some extra income?

Sometimes they open up part of the old main stand to away fans ,usually only united and uglies .

I

Wee Mikey
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Sometimes they open up part of the old main stand to away fans ,usually only united and uglies .

I

Well, the more Hearts fans the better, so let's hope that they do that.

dannymack
On 26/01/2024 at 11:31, It should’ve been 12! said:

Has anyone else had a delay receiving their tickets by post? I ordered them last Friday - Royal Mail first class and am yet to receive them. Based in Edinburgh 🇱🇻️ I contacted the ticket office and Dundee aren’t doing reprints so looking at other solutions 🙈

Royal Mail are NOT* prioritising 1st Class letters for delivery.

You'll get your tickets eventually BUT you'll not get the 1st class service you paid for. 

*They say they are but as far as I'm concerned they're bloody not ! 

Post been delivered but still no tickets. Ordered 10 days ago. Ticket office said they’ve been sent. Bit of a shambles on Royal Mail part I imagine. Think I’ll just collect in future. 

Jambof3tornado
13 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Post been delivered but still no tickets. Ordered 10 days ago. Ticket office said they’ve been sent. Bit of a shambles on Royal Mail part I imagine. Think I’ll just collect in future. 

Havent got mine either.

I also don't have. ticket office told me they are aware of issue with Royal Mail but didn't expand on that.    Still have a week and can only hope Dundee ticket office will rethink reprints on proof of purchase if they don't appear soon.

Edited by Pc7072
Spelling

Rudi Hates Hibees
51 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Same. Collection from now on for me. 

Rudi Hates Hibees

I’ll be back in touch with the ticket office if they aren’t in tomorrow’s post. 
Hopefully the situation can be resolved. 

2 minutes ago, Rudi Hates Hibees said:

I’ll be back in touch with the ticket office if they aren’t in tomorrow’s post. 
Hopefully the situation can be resolved. 

Same. I think they’ll have reprints left at Dens for us to collect if we’ve not received them by end of the week. 

Rudi Hates Hibees
Just now, scottg71 said:

Same. I think they’ll have reprints left at Dens for us to collect if we’ve not received them by end of the week. 

I hope so. 

2024 and we're still relying on the post to get tickets to us on time. Surely a bar code/QR code would be a lot easier and more environmentally friendly? 

Wee Mikey
19 minutes ago, Sir PH said:

2024 and we're still relying on the post to get tickets to us on time. Surely a bar code/QR code would be a lot easier and more environmentally friendly? 

In this day and age, it's unfathomable.

Ever since my tickets went through a neighbour's letter box (they were on holiday) I've collected.

Easy for those such as myself who can stroll it to Tynie, but not so for those who live remotely.

As for the Royal Mail? They simply deposit parcels on the doorstep without even bothering to chap the door ... even for jiffy bags that fit the letter box. The number of times I've got letters addressed to neighbours is astounding, so it's a complete farce now.

Still the rest of this week to go, but hopefully there'll be a fall-back to collect at Dundee. Even then, that's a crappy inconvenience.

Bizarre this one seems to have sold out without any announcement from Hearts. Be even more frustrating when the bottom sections will inevitably be closed off.

dannymack
11 hours ago, dannymack said:

Royal Mail are NOT* prioritising 1st Class letters for delivery.

You'll get your tickets eventually BUT you'll not get the 1st class service you paid for. 

*They say they are but as far as I'm concerned they're bloody not ! 

For anyone not aware of Royal Mail and their unofficial 1st class letter policy. 

It's all about the parcels. 

1 hour ago, Sir PH said:

Sick of saying exactly this...discussed it again at the game on Saturday

Some people find it hard to get to the TO.....and as we can see, the royal mail cant be relied upon....so an app with a code to scan is surely the way forward

crunchy frog
3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Havent got mine either.

Might see you there son. Its been a while!

3 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Mine haven't arrived yet either.

Emailed the ticket office over the weekend -they said if nothing arrives by tomorrow (Tuesday), then to get back in touch with them

On 28/01/2024 at 12:28, Dalry said:

Hopefully their midweek game against Aberdeen is a brutal affair and they’ll be struggling for Saturday.

can’t stand Dundee, hope we hammer them.

Me too - basically cost us two League Championships, missing fax, and have generally been a bit of a bogey team for as long as I can remember.

2 hours ago, Bender said:

Bizarre this one seems to have sold out without any announcement from Hearts. Be even more frustrating when the bottom sections will inevitably be closed off.

It maybe that there are extras sitting at the ticket office but with them being closed to Tuesday they don’t have the ability to release them?

I am keen to go. I’ve emailed them. 

Wearsider
On 20/01/2024 at 20:59, cazzyy said:

They open the upstairs function room in the Dundee social club just up the road for away fans.

Screenshot_20240120-205806~2.png

Is this any good?

58 minutes ago, Wearsider said:

Is this any good?

If it's Dundee North End FC they're on about, it is good. But there wasn't an awful lot of seating last time we were there, only a handful of tables.

3 hours ago, Wearsider said:

Is this any good?

2 hours ago, Bender said:

If it's Dundee North End FC they're on about, it is good. But there wasn't an awful lot of seating last time we were there, only a handful of tables.

Different place, it's a big function room with lots of tables and seats and cheap beer within a 10 minute walk of the away turnstiles.

I had 4 pints last time up there and never queued for more than a couple of minutes each time.

Cost me a fortune in bloody raffle tickets that the old wifies were selling.

Downstairs is reserved for home supporters, was absolutely no bother last time and plenty kids running about.

Screenshot_20240129-184003~2.png

Edited by cazzyy

Jambof3tornado
8 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

Might see you there son. Its been a while!

Haha you've been missed mate!!!

• davemclaren changed the title to Dundee away Tickets ( updated )

Tickets still haven’t arrived with today’s post. Have emailed ticket office and they say they were posted on the 19th but are aware of an issue and are in contact with Royal Mail. Also talking to Dundee to have a solution in place.

Not panicking but all seems a bit of a shambles whatever’s happened. 

5 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Tickets still haven’t arrived with today’s post. Have emailed ticket office and they say they were posted on the 19th but are aware of an issue and are in contact with Royal Mail. Also talking to Dundee to have a solution in place.

I got the exact same response from them.  So they must be well aware.

i assume a bag of mail has went missing or sitting on the floor in some sorting office.

Berra than you
42 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

Is this maybe why they are not on sale at the moment? No sell out announced but can't seem to purchase them online.

Seems like we're all getting the same reply now...

Your tickets were posted out on Friday 19th, we are aware there is an issue and Royal Mail is currently looking into this for us.

We are also in dialogue with Dundee to get a solution for the missing tickets, once we know more, we will be in touch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rudi Hates Hibees
34 minutes ago, BRY said:

Seems like we're all getting the same reply now...

Your tickets were posted out on Friday 19th, we are aware there is an issue and Royal Mail is currently looking into this for us.

We are also in dialogue with Dundee to get a solution for the missing tickets, once we know more, we will be in touch.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Same reply as I got on Saturday. 

dannymack

The blame is not with the Heart of Midlothian Ticket Office. 

I urge every single Hearts fan on here to go to their Royal Mail Delivery Office with sufficient Identification and demand to speak to the manager and request your mail that is "possibly" sitting there waiting for delivery. 

Scott Leitch
22 minutes ago, dannymack said:

I urge every single Hearts fan on here to go to their Royal Mail Delivery Office with sufficient Identification and demand to speak to the manager and request your mail that is "possibly" sitting there waiting for delivery. 

😂 🤣

innerjambo

Anyone know, or got a rough idea when the tickets for the Motherwell game on the 17th Feb, will become available?

Biffa Bacon

Allocation sold out. They might be getting more, but don't know when.

Source Ticket Office around 1 pm.

been here before
36 minutes ago, dannymack said:

:rofl:

Nae bother chief.

Is this just for Hearts fans without Dundee tickets or you "urging every single Hearts fan" to rock up with i.d at the delivery offices incase there's anything else kicking about for them?

And how are we doing this? Queuing or as an angry mob storming the front counter?

Edited by been here before

55 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Not sure if this is a dig, or a joke (can't read the "tone") - however on the off chance you are having a go...

Not saying there's a "blame", but I bought tickets from Hearts, not the Post Office. Therefore, it's up to Hearts to ensure I receive the tickets.

Again - if what you said was just in jest and I've just bitten on your hook, then no bother! 🙂

Dundee game now disappeared off eticket site.....will wait in hope for a further release of tickets....!

Weebroon98

Tickets for Saturday's trip to Dens Park have now 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓, with no further tickets available

We'll see you in Dundee  🫡

• davemclaren changed the title to Dundee away Tickets - sold out ( updated )