Dundee away Tickets - sold out ( updated )

SuperAustin

dannymack
28 minutes ago, BRY said:

Not sure if this is a dig, or a joke (can't read the "tone") - however on the off chance you are having a go...

Not saying there's a "blame", but I bought tickets from Hearts, not the Post Office. Therefore, it's up to Hearts to ensure I receive the tickets.

Again - if what you said was just in jest and I've just bitten on your hook, then no bother! 🙂

No problem with your concern but I'm being serious on this one. 

HMFC T.O. put trust in the Royal Mail to collect, process, distribute and deliver their mail whether it be letters or parcels, as stated previously Royal Mail are NOT adhering to the rules they should be with regards to 1st class letters. 

Royal Mail are failing at the final hurdle to deliver your item, some folk will be lucky some folk, if not most, won't be. 

First hand experience on several occasions with a company I often deal with, with a simple receipt of proof of purchase and the time it takes for the letter(s) to arrive... not forgetting the issue that's been highlighted on the National news. 

👍👍

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• scottg71

• Wee Mikey

• Jambof3tornado

Luckies1874

Dundee fans saying that Hearts could have asked for the 3 sections in the Main Stand which hold about 1100 🤷‍♂️

• davemclaren changed the title to Dundee away Tickets - sold out ( updated )
Italian Lambretta
38 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Dundee fans saying that Hearts could have asked for the 3 sections in the Main Stand which hold about 1100 🤷‍♂️

Maybe with all the current problems of delivery, they couldn't be bothered with any more crap. 

Luckies1874
6 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Maybe with all the current problems of delivery, they couldn't be bothered with any more crap. 

My thoughts exactly. 

So … since when can either club afford to throw away £20k in revenue, just because they can’t be bothered???

been here before
2 minutes ago, dc-jambo said:

So … since when can either club afford to throw away £20k in revenue, just because they can’t be bothered???

Maybe its not the case unless you're blindly accepting a post on here about something that some other fans of some other team might or might not have said about something that might or might not be true as fact and drawing your own ill informed conclusion.

Would Hearts maybe have to pay for the extra 1100 tickets upfront? Although they'd likely sell out, maybe the club don't want to risk being out of pocket?

been here before
41 minutes ago, JAMBO GQ said:

Looking fo 1 ticket for Dundee please

Thanks 🇱🇻 

A lot of folk still are....

8 hours ago, Luckies1874 said:

I read somewhere that Hearts did ask for additional tickets, but the request was declined.

vintage1874
3 minutes ago, connlach said:

Still no tickets here, anyone received today?

Ticket office waiting on the replacement tickets to arrive from Dundee. TO will have a staff member up at Dens for collection of the tickets lost in the post.  

1 minute ago, vintage1874 said:

Ticket office waiting on the replacement tickets to arrive from Dundee. TO will have a staff member up at Dens for collection of the tickets lost in the post.  

Thanks for the update thats appreciated 

23 minutes ago, vintage1874 said:

Sorry but what does that mean? Ours haven’t arrived yet so should we contact office for replacements? 

vintage1874
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

Sorry but what does that mean? Ours haven’t arrived yet so should we contact office for replacements? 

The  ticket office are waiting for the reprints from Dundee and we'll be able to collect tickets outside dens park on saturday. Perhaps an idea to contact TO.

I'm guessing fans with missing tickets all purchased on the same day and Hearts have requested reprints of that batch of tickets posted that day. 

11 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

I would yes. I’ve just been in buying Airdrie tickets and asked about my Dundee ones. I was told there will be reprints that can be collected either from Tynecastle by Friday or in Dundee before kick off on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, vintage1874 said:

The  ticket office are waiting for the reprints from Dundee and we'll be able to collect tickets outside dens park on saturday. Perhaps an idea to contact TO.

I'm guessing fans with missing tickets all purchased on the same day and Hearts have requested reprints of that batch of tickets posted that day. 

1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

I would yes. I’ve just been in buying Airdrie tickets and asked about my Dundee ones. I was told there will be reprints that can be collected either from Tynecastle by Friday or in Dundee before kick off on Saturday. 

Thanks both - really helpful. Will get on it as really looking forward to Saturday 

Hearts have just tweeted additional tickets have been received from Dundee.

"We've received a limited number of tickets from Dundee for Saturday's trip to Dens Park

ℹ️ These are available to purchase in-person at the Ticket Office only"

Remnants of Standards

I work for RM and this sort of thing doesn't surprise me one bit, it's largely a shambles behind the scenes due in the main to short-staffing. I'd love to know the story about the missing tickets of which 1 is mine it looks like!

Edited by Remnants of Standards

18 hours ago, Pc7072 said:

IMG_9084.jpeg

Did the club send you this on email?

I've not had this...

David McCaig
46 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

TO now selling Dundee tickets in the Bob Shankly stand, in the lower rows.

Why on earth didn't Dundee put the lower rows on sale in the first place and why were they saying no further tickets would be released?

4 hours ago, BRY said:

Did the club send you this on email?

I've not had this...

Yes they did.   I had emailed them to ask what was up so they probably added me to a list of people to email back.   I assume if you have missing tickets then you'll be able to go get reprint.

4 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

TO now selling Dundee tickets in the Bob Shankly stand, in the lower rows.

Cash gate on the day would definitely have shifted hundreds more aswell.

Just a heads up that your replacement tickets won’t be the same seats as your original order. 

been here before
11 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

How many fans will we have there on Saturday?

:rofl:

How would we know that?

Im guessing 942.

Scott Leitch
1 hour ago, scottg71 said:

Just a heads up that your replacement tickets won’t be the same seats as your original order. 

Just noticed that. So where have we to sit. New or old seats? This will be chaos.

28 minutes ago, Scott Leitch said:

Just noticed that. So where have we to sit. New or old seats? This will be chaos.

You sit in your seat on your ticket. I assume this feck up is part of the reason tickets were taken off sale then the sold out sign was put up. 

Scott Leitch
20 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

You sit in your seat on your ticket. I assume this feck up is part of the reason tickets were taken off sale then the sold out sign was put up. 

Cheers what a shambles. Wonder if they have now put the original ones up for sale!

been here before
1 hour ago, Scott Leitch said:

Cheers what a shambles. Wonder if they have now put the original ones up for sale!

Its not really.

You get a ticket with a seat number on it, you sit in it.

Italian Lambretta

I wonder how many tickets were lost?

Itll look very odd if there is a block in the middle of the away stand with empty seats.

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its not really.

Do you ever take a day off from trying to be a smart arse? 

My experience of away games especially to these

older stadiums and with the excitement of the visiting support is that no one actually sits on their seat anyway. 

Scott Leitch
35 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its not really.

😂

Daveandal
3 hours ago, Scott Leitch said:

This happened at Dens before once. The Juanma game maybe? 

There seemed to be 2 types of ticket's sold contradictory to each other and a cash gate with no ticket given out.

God knows what will happen this time.

Scott Leitch
6 minutes ago, Daveandal said:

This happened at Dens before once. The Juanma game maybe? 

There seemed to be 2 types of ticket's sold contradictory to each other and a cash gate with no ticket given out.

God knows what will happen this time.

Fun and games!

Remember being at Partick Thistle midweek in the first championship season (“Danny Wilson, he’s the captain game”) and someone announced it was “Sit anywhere”. Loads of folk took the huff and was tense for a bit. 

That stand had been opened for us especially that night and it was restricted view for some. 

Cameronstheman
56 minutes ago, SecN said:

My experience of away games especially to these

older stadiums and with the excitement of the visiting support is that no one actually sits on their seat anyway. 

I don't mind where i sit at away games. but you will always get the 3 pint throbbers who look for there seat when coming in late

Just number the tickets from 1 to what ever and he gets in first can cherry pick 

Jambof3tornado
6 hours ago, scottg71 said:

Why not?