Foley deal with Hibs approved ( updated )

Sooks

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• kingantti1874

• Mikey1874

• vegas-voss

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo
3 hours ago, OTT said:

I think Hibs fans behaviour during our administration has sickened a lot of Jambos. It went from being a typical local rivalry to being a lot deeper IMO. Whereas plenty of Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with Hibs fans during the failed merger - didn't Robbo speak at a Hands off Hibs rally?! Absolutely none of that was reciprocated during admin, infact, they couldn't even give us ambivalence. They actively tried to disrupt the administration process to bring about a liquidation event. 

**** Hibs. I hope Foley rips the Heart and Soul out of that club and leaves them a husk on life support. Existing for existings sake and no more. Hopefully a chance to repeat 21 in a row (and more). 

Absolutely 

Never forget what they tried to do to us, both during our administration period and the Covid demotion.

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, OTT said:

I think Hibs fans behaviour during our administration has sickened a lot of Jambos. It went from being a typical local rivalry to being a lot deeper IMO. Whereas plenty of Jambos stood shoulder to shoulder with Hibs fans during the failed merger - didn't Robbo speak at a Hands off Hibs rally?! Absolutely none of that was reciprocated during admin, infact, they couldn't even give us ambivalence. They actively tried to disrupt the administration process to bring about a liquidation event. 

**** Hibs. I hope Foley rips the Heart and Soul out of that club and leaves them a husk on life support. Existing for existings sake and no more. Hopefully a chance to repeat 21 in a row (and more). 

WTAF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Any actual Jambo surely knows it was 22 in a row???????????? 

ShedBoy
33 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

WTAF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

OMG I want to apologise for being alive.

I’m genuinely a disgrace for overlooking this! 

However I may have had a few for the bairns birthday in sunny Tenerife 🤣🤣🤣

Dont hang me out 😁

FTH

Edited by ShedBoy

Arthur Morgan
50 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

WTAF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I was going to bring this up too but didn't bother 😅

John Findlay

Lorient currently second bottom of Ligue 1 with 26pts, which is the same as Metz who are third bottom, but Lorient are one goal worse off.

132goals1958

Most Hibs supporters keep reassuring themselves that ultimately the Gordon family are the owners and see this as some sort of protection. What I would be asking now is why a minority shareholder (albeit with a significant holding) is carrying out an all important strategic root and branch review.  Funnily enough I believe they are planting some trees at their training outpost  to protect them from the inclement weather. 

John Findlay

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Foley and the Black Knights have paid the piper.

132goals1958
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

He who pays the piper calls the tune.

Foley and the Black Knights have paid the piper.

Yep. Whether they like or or not it’s now a wing or a prayer.

Australis
9 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Did you just hear that big **** off penny drop down Leith? 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366301-Foley-Interview/page3

Originally Posted by Bridge hibs:
Also wants a South American club

Bill Foley

“We’ll have a third European club that will maybe be a level below Ligue 1 and then we’ll take a look at South America and really start investigating that because that’s the feeder system. A Uruguayan club that can feed into a Belgian club, that can feed into a French club, that can feed into a Premier League club. We’re controlling our destiny.

Who's feeding us?

Priceless. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😃😃😃😃😃😀😀😀😃😀😃😁😀😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😀😃😁😁

9 hours ago, ShedBoy said:

Did you just hear that big **** off penny drop down Leith? 🤣🤣🤣

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?366301-Foley-Interview/page3

The one poster is trying to convince himself and others. Claiming they will have access to players they would not have had previously. Here back in the real world. They will be siloed to players from the group/chain also every team in Scotland can get loans from Premier league teams and both us and Celtic have dipped our toes into the far east and South American markets. 

The penny is going to really drop soon when they are getting duds from Bournemouth and below standard Auckland players. 

Plus Lorient has not worked out so the group is not exactly setting the heather on fire so far.

6 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

WTAF?!?!?!?!?!?!?

😂 the shame!!!! 

See when fans of one of the other clubs forced in to this pyramid of pish start sending truckloads of fish in protest , it is probably a good idea to take notice 

FarmerTweedy
14 minutes ago, OTT said:

😂 the shame!!!! 

I'd call you a vermin interloper, but trying to make out it was only 21 games instead of 22 wouldn't exactly be reducing their embarrassment much! 🤣

15 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'd call you a vermin interloper, but trying to make out it was only 21 games instead of 22 wouldn't exactly be reducing their embarrassment much! 🤣

22.8k posts and credibility gone in a flash :lol: 

Oh well, brb away to argue that Martin Boyle isn't past it and Rocky definitely isn't a huddy that for certain wasn't signed by accident and is absolutely a good defender 👀

BlueRiver
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Oh well, brb away to argue that Martin Boyle isn't past it and Rocky definitely isn't a huddy that for certain wasn't signed by accident and is absolutely a good defender 👀

What other centre back has the sheer skill to nutmeg himself with a header? 

£10m player imo. 

FarmerTweedy
24 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

What other centre back has the sheer skill to nutmeg himself with a header? 

£10m player imo. 

I could probably do it, but not intentionally! 

John Findlay
2 hours ago, OTT said:

You Hibsed it🤣

cameron79
4 hours ago, Australis said:
Originally Posted by Bridge hibs:
Also wants a South American club

Bill Foley

“We’ll have a third European club that will maybe be a level below Ligue 1 and then we’ll take a look at South America and really start investigating that because that’s the feeder system. A Uruguayan club that can feed into a Belgian club, that can feed into a French club, that can feed into a Premier League club. We’re controlling our destiny.

Who's feeding us?

Priceless. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😃😃😃😃😃😀😀😀😃😀😃😁😀😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😃😀😃😁😁

Auckland FC apparently 😂😂. They'd be better of being supplied by Mikey Forester and some Russian sailors.

2 minutes ago, cameron79 said:

Auckland FC apparently 😂😂. They'd be better of being supplied by Mikey Forester and some Russian sailors.

Controlling their own destiny lol. Every other team can pick and choose their players from these leagues. They are essentially chaining themselves to one team in the league. 

kingantti1874
5 hours ago, Rods said:

The one poster is trying to convince himself and others. Claiming they will have access to players they would not have had previously. Here back in the real world. They will be siloed to players from the group/chain also every team in Scotland can get loans from Premier league teams and both us and Celtic have dipped our toes into the far east and South American markets. 

The penny is going to really drop soon when they are getting duds from Bournemouth and below standard Auckland players. 

Plus Lorient has not worked out so the group is not exactly setting the heather on fire so far.

this is the bit of their logic I don’t get, they ALWAYS had access to EPL loans .  From more than 1 club.

Feels like they’ve closed a door rather than opened one imo.

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Rods said:

Controlling their own destiny lol. Every other team can pick and choose their players from these leagues. They are essentially chaining themselves to one team in the league. 

Don't forget also giving that team the opportunity to take any Hibs players if they ever have any decent ones - unlikely Iknow

kingantti1874
13 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Don't forget also giving that team the opportunity to take any Hibs players if they ever have any decent ones - unlikely Iknow

yup.  They will never again will they have a John McGinn for 3 seasons. Or even a Josh Doig who’d be away to France or Belgium 

Edited by kingantti1874

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

this is the bit of their logic I don’t get, they ALWAYS had access to EPL loans .  From more than 1 club.

That’s the way I am seeing it. 

They crow on about Moalida for example. He does not play for a team in the franchise so they wont be bringing him back. Yet they seem to think he is an example of the players they will bring in. 

3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Although didn't they get a Sunderland player on loan in January?

Mikey1874
43 minutes ago, Hansel said:

Triantis is from Sunderland. They also have an 18 year old Eliezer Mayenda from them who is on bench sometimes, made 2 sub appearances.

south morocco
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Triantis is from Sunderland. They also have an 18 year old Eliezer Mayenda from them who is on bench sometimes, made 2 sub appearances.

Montgomery knew him from his previous club in Oz. Maybe a concession?

1971fozzy

Some idiot on.net  🤣🤣🤣🤣 so it’s £15m they are getting for players now. What the actual Fek is in their heroin ?  This gem is from their bottom 6 thread v st Johnstone and Nick ‘yeah’ Montgomery . 🤣🤣

IMG_4424.thumb.jpeg.8903dbe76c09b5569bcd986cd719da38.jpeg

4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Some idiot on.net  🤣🤣🤣🤣 so it’s £15m they are getting for players now. What the actual Fek is in their heroin ?  This gem is from their bottom 6 thread v st Johnstone and Nick ‘yeah’ Montgomery . 🤣🤣

IMG_4424.thumb.jpeg.8903dbe76c09b5569bcd986cd719da38.jpeg

You need a special Hibs calculator for this one . There is a “ few “ button on it next to the ‘ zero ‘

kingantti1874
14 hours ago, Hansel said:

yes they did.  The foley deal hadn’t gone through of course.  

That said it’s a good point, I don’t think it closes the door on all loans, but would Brighton loan them a player being part of ten Bournemouth stable? I think quite a few teams would have second thoughts about that or prefer to loan to someone other than a club who’d prioritise a direct competitor.

stuart500

One hibby on their thread gets it..

"Standard Liege and Substandard Hibs"

😂😂

44 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

That said it’s a good point, I don’t think it closes the door on all loans, but would Brighton loan them a player being part of ten Bournemouth stable? I think quite a few teams would have second thoughts about that or prefer to loan to someone other than a club who’d prioritise a direct competitor.

Im not convinced that other EPL teams will factor it in. You want your players playing and developing and if Hibs (no laughing) is deemed the best place to do that, then clubs will still send players. 

Ricardo Quaresma

Who was the guy touted on here, used to play in France, harder to manage than Balotelli?

Played for Eastern European / russian bankrolled team and was rated at £10M+ or so?

Wasn't that maolida was it?

Pretty sure foley arranged that deal to evaluate him for higher clubs up the chan

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

Who was the guy touted on here, used to play in France, harder to manage than Balotelli?

Played for Eastern European / russian bankrolled team and was rated at £10M+ or so?

Wasn't that maolida was it?

Pretty sure foley arranged that deal to evaluate him for higher clubs up the chan

That guy was at their training camp

Likes to dress up wi make up and stuff

Cant mind his name

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, JAYEL said:

That guy was at their training camp

Likes to dress up wi make up and stuff

Cant mind his name

I mind the guy you refer to, not sure if same guy

He'll be on my browser history if anyone can get a name though 👍

3 minutes ago, Ricardo Quaresma said:

I mind the guy you refer to, not sure if same guy

He'll be on my browser history if anyone can get a name though 👍

They binned him

JimmyCant
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Lorient have half a dozen players on loan from various different clubs. None from Bournemouth (which in itself begs a question)

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Snedescu said:

It was Adryan.

Aye, that's the boy @JAYEL meant 👍

Guy I was on about defo around £10M max on TM and was mentioned on the last winter thread 👍

Rick Sanchez
4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6847.jpeg

:vrwow:

Belgian loans. EPL youngsters on loan. Older EPL quality loans.

Loans 11.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

:vrwow:

Belgian loans. EPL youngsters on loan. Older EPL quality loans.

Loans 11.

He is literally describing being a reserve side , and doing so in gushing times . His ambitions for his club sounds absolutely horrible to me 

pettigrewsstylist
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6847.jpeg

Long may that deliriium continue. 

Next step is for all the Foley yes men to get shoehorned into non descript posts this summer and Gordons to announce some cover story for bailing out.

This will sustain us in the close season.

Lovely jubbly.

25 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Long may that deliriium continue. 

Next step is for all the Foley yes men to get shoehorned into non descript posts this summer and Gordons to announce some cover story for bailing out.

This will sustain us in the close season.

Lovely jubbly.

Yet Foley doesn’t even give them a mention in his latest statement 😆😆😆

Ricardo Quaresma
47 minutes ago, Sooks said:

IMG_6847.jpeg

It's like that film surviving the game

SKELP!!

You're the *&$£%% prey, bitch! :rofl:

Just now, Ricardo Quaresma said:

It's like that film surviving the game

SKELP!!

You're the *&$£%% prey, bitch! :rofl:

I am starting to think some of these posts are parody . Have to be spoofs surely to hell :lol: 

Ricardo Quaresma
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I am starting to think some of these posts are parody . Have to be spoofs surely to hell :lol: 

DBS.... Surely :rofl: