• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• alicante jambo

• Bazzas right boot

manaliveits105

Rod Stewart Humza Yousaf Jim Kerr Paulo Nutini John Higgins Gerald Butler Martin Compston Kevin Bridges George Galloway and Susan Boyle your bhoys  took a hell of a beating ! :HeartsMandance::HeartsManspotrun:

Edited by manaliveits105

Just now, colinmaroon said:

So well organised!  Back line superb!  Midfield played a support role for defence and did it well.

Next thing is to develop a game that uses the out ball to counter attack.

Special mention for Atkinson.  Great game and his lack of games began to show in last 15.  Felt that he should have been subbed at that point although he stuck in.

My one negative was Vargas.  Got in a couple of good situations but just didn't have it to keep the ball and he was brushed aside too easily.  Something I think we need to work on with some of the pool players.

Cochrane was outstanding as was Kent and Rowles, and Kingsley.  Sibbick didn't let the side down.

👍 Cochrane is a bit of an enigma to me some days he looks absolute merde and others he is great. If he can get a run of really good performances together will kick on. He is young though so has the time. Having said all of that the next game is the important on now. a The next game must always be the focus!

Thunder and Lightning
28 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Some absolute belters posted on here before the match, I think I'll read them again. :rofl:

Aye, the poundland peps doubled down. Shite team selection, crap formation. 

😂 

maroondoonhamer
7 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

Can we no have AGMs  every week 👍

Great to see these privelaged weegie twats spewing 

🎶Oh AGMs, Are wonderful,

AGMs are wonderful.

Apart from the waffle and the bull 💩

AGMs are wonderful.🎶

4 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

We also wouldn't of got the freekick from which Kingsley scored. We also would of had many fouls, and yellow cards. 

Just looked at the BBC match stats we only gave away three fouls to Celtics 12 ?? Celtic had 18 corners to our 3 !

7 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

So well organised!  Back line superb!  Midfield played a support role for defence and did it well.

Next thing is to develop a game that uses the out ball to counter attack.

Special mention for Atkinson.  Great game and his lack of games began to show in last 15.  Felt that he should have been subbed at that point although he stuck in.

My one negative was Vargas.  Got in a couple of good situations but just didn't have it to keep the ball and he was brushed aside too easily.  Something I think we need to work on with some of the pool players.

Cochrane was outstanding as was Kent and Rowles, and Kingsley.  Sibbick didn't let the side down.

Agree with this. Some superb performances today. Vargas was the only disappointment.

Just now, maroondoonhamer said:

🎶Oh AGMs, Are wonderful,

AGMs are wonderful.

Apart from the waffle and the bull 💩

AGMs are wonderful.🎶

🤣👍🇱🇻

Thunder and Lightning

It's strange tho, there is seemingly a conspiracy against Hearts. 

Must have forgotten to send out the memo this week. 

46 minutes ago, Gordon_1874 said:

😁😁😁😁😁

Think I need to apologise to the poster who predicted 0-2. I never seen it coming. Fantastic result and I’m still elated. The scenes at full time when the whole Hearts support did the huddle

was priceless. It’s days like this when I need to go back on the drugs lol 

Edited by SMJ_1874

Just now, jock _turd said:

Just looked at the BBC match stats we only gave away three fouls to Celtics 12 ?? Celtic had 18 corners to our 3 !

It’s a very interesting stat. Seven bookings and goodness knows how many fouls in an unfocused, lazy performance at Pittodrie last week, three fouls and no bookings today when almost everyone was absolutely on it from the start.

gordon simpson
2 minutes ago, leginten said:

Agree with this. Some superb performances today. Vargas was the only disappointment.

how do you work this oot  Pep 

6 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Rod Stewart Humza Yousaf Jim Kerr Paulo Nutini John Higgins Gerald Butler Martin Compston Kevin Bridges George Galloway and Susan Boyle your bhoys  took a hell of a beating ! :HeartsMandance::HeartsManspotrun:

You googled 'famous Tic fans' as well 😂🤣😅

Nightshift just got a bit easier tonight...emails a plenty fired out similar to above!!!! 

1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Just listened to brenda on sportsound. Not once did he say well done to Hearts. Totally disrespectful. 

Don't expect anything less.

alicante jambo
2 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Just listened to brenda on sportsound. Not once did he say well done to Hearts. Totally disrespectful. 

He will be oot the door shortly

Thunder and Lightning
2 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Was Brenda on the tranny? 

All this talk, and no mention of Hearts winning because of a "conspiracy". That's how good a win that was. Selic can't even grasp that straw. Big Craig winning v. them is just the bonus too.

23 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

We made them poor. They couldnt get past our players. We stopped them playing..

Not trying to take anything away from the team. Just think Celtic aren’t the same team they were under previous manager. Not even just against us, just in general. 

alicante jambo
Just now, stotty said:

Not trying to take anything away from the team. Just think Celtic aren’t the same team they were under previous manager. Not even just against us, just in general. 

Just beat feyenoord bud?

1 minute ago, stotty said:

Personally my dear I don’t really give a damn🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Long time since we won a league game there - great result 

I was there. I had a head full of thick hair and a six pack. 

Someone recently told me I now look like Sinbad from Brookside 😢 

26 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

After the HEARTS agm and the FOH agm I wonder if the whole club got the message why the fans were not happy and that gave them the kick up the proverbial, maybe yes, maybe no, who knows. But let’s go again next Saturday and tear these Buddies apart.

More likely the a**ekickers are actually pants-wetters? 

36 minutes ago, Jim_Duncan said:

Agreed re Atkinson. He’s a real modern full/wing back. Pacey and confident with the ball, puts in a lot of work. Doesn’t always come off for him, but if it did he’d already be playing at a higher level. 

And last season we were convinced he wanted away. Great turnaround from the lad.

You can add me to the ‘absolutely stunned’ list. I did observe yesterday that we have had a few close games v Rangers* recently, and so you never know, but even so!

7 hours ago, Gordon_1874 said:

0-2 Shankland and Tagawa

:flagwave:

I think we can let you off with the 2nd goalscorer.

Nice one, bud.

Edited by martoon

Just now, Jim_Duncan said:

I think Neilson had basically given up on him. 

But he was already one of our better performers this season before being wrestled at Love Street and I was glad to see him back. 

Yep, Naismith has definitely got a tune out the boy. 

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

After the HEARTS agm and the FOH agm I wonder if the whole club got the message why the fans were not happy and that gave them the kick up the proverbial, maybe yes, maybe no, who knows. But let’s go again next Saturday and tear these Buddies apart.

Ahh fuvk me, aye that was it.

alicante jambo
Just now, Sigma One said:

Just seen the score and fudge me I'm a happy Jambo.  If only there was a catch up service to watch it. 😀

Half 7 bbc scotland sportscene

StirlingJambo

Give Naismith his due, we have definitely improved in the games against the arse cheeks. Hopefully can kick on and get a result next Saturday and start to pull away. 

3 hours ago, 4marsbars said:

With respect, I'll trust Steve Clarke's judgement over yours.

Ok mate, don't care tbh, to busy celebrating 👍👍

1 hour ago, JJ93 said:

Haha yes both with Brendan at their Helm!

😀true, wonderful, at least this time he can’t blame the pitch.