• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Morgan

• alicante jambo

• Bazzas right boot

6 minutes ago, rmreido said:

Double thread....... already started on Sunday....

Bad enough having one matchday thread for this one

Mods bin this then , I never seen it. 

Yes agreed one is enough for this 

10 minutes ago, Marvin said:

What are the chances of us getting fined should Budge run on to the field and scud Beaton (or whoever the ref is)? 

I just got an image of that auld Granny on  Madagascar giving the ref a scudding with her handbag in my head.:lol:

Always positive.

A reaction is possible. EEN quote Naismith as talking about rotating players especially forwards which explains Vargas not always starting. 

Need to show improvement then an important run of games. 

N Lincs Jambo
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

What are the chances of us getting fined should Budge run on to the field and scud Beaton (or whoever the ref is)? 

Clancy is the ref. Assistant refs are David Roome and Jonathan Bell with Gavin Duncan on VAR

6-0. A simple job done for Celtic. They wont even get out of first gear. I wonder what Naismith's excuse will be come full time?

Ex member of the SaS
38 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Always positive.

A reaction is possible. EEN quote Naismith as talking about rotating players especially forwards which explains Vargas not always starting. 

Rotating players can work but you really need consistency so that players will instinctively know what their partner will do. By chopping and changing there is no cohesion. They should have worked out what pairing works best and that should be the line up for most if not all games barring injuries/suspensions. RN made the mistake of changing formation/players depending on who we played. We should be forcing other teams to change to combat us rather that the other way round and SN seems to be doing the same.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

After losing their first game of the season, if they could hand pick a game to get back on track they'd probably pick us at home. We'll probably keep it to 3 but only because they quite down after scoring 2 in the first 20 minutes 

Jambof3tornado

Best result possible...would be the wheels all falling off the team bus,and us being fined £10k by the SFA for failing to field a team,with celtic awarded a 3 nil win. 

I'm normally really negative but feel positive we're getting the dry boaby.

Drawing with Motherwell then defeat at Killie. They underperformed in both of those games, make no mistake they will be on 100% switched on and firing on all cylinders. 4-5 nil unfortunately - everything will come off for them 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Nothing to suggest we will take a scudding, however we will still lose in a manner that will only add fuel to the fire. 

Ironically not enough fire in the bellies for the aptitude required to resist, what for the moment is a rather docile Celtic

Can we not just get a bout of food poisoning through the team, stay put, and just take the 3-0 loss. Will be less harmful than actually going there, with this team and manager!

Edited by Fraggle

6 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

Clancy is the ref. Assistant refs are David Roome and Jonathan Bell with Gavin Duncan on VAR

I saw after I posted 👍Either way we're Donald ducked.

If we've improved in anyway whatsoever, Darkheid is the place I'd expect to see it.

Big pitch, plenty space to knock it about and on the counter attack. 

After getting beat by Kilmarnock last week, they'll do their usual which is to absolutely whip the next team to play them 5-0 or 6-0.

Unfortunately, it just happens to be our turn. 

They won’t need a penalty and red card.

We’ll be 2 down in the first 15 minutes.  Once they get 5 they’ll ease off.

We will have 0 shots on target.

Sorry - I’m just ****ing scunnered with our capitulation to the both of them.  Maybe the stats show different but it just seems  that other teams can steal a point or all three from them sometimes.  We just ***k up and lose.

Edited by FWJ

13 hours ago, waterboy11 said:

Drawing with Motherwell then defeat at Killie. They underperformed in both of those games, make no mistake they will be on 100% switched on and firing on all cylinders. 4-5 nil unfortunately - everything will come off for them 

Sadly, agree with every word and for the reasons given.

Hopefully proved wrong, but I just can't see it. 

11 hours ago, tian447 said:

After getting beat by Kilmarnock last week, they'll do their usual which is to absolutely whip the next team to play them 5-0 or 6-0.

Unfortunately, it just happens to be our turn. 

It's been like that every time we play the OF sadly. 

20 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

After losing their first game of the season, if they could hand pick a game to get back on track they'd probably pick us at home. We'll probably keep it to 3 but only because they quite down after scoring 2 in the first 20 minutes 

We won't and they won't! at least 4!

13 hours ago, William H. Bonney said:

We won't have any shots on target but we'll win 1-0. 

Own goal. 

I wish we give Owen Goal an extended contract.😐

18 hours ago, waterboy11 said:

Couldn't have got them at a worse time.

We will get absolutely battered .

N Lincs Jambo

Clutching at straws here but I'm hoping they get a result in the CL tonight. What I don't want is for them to get arse raped tonight and then do to us what they did to the sheep after their last CL tanking. Maybe a 2-1 tonight and a 0-1 on Saturday?? Ok, i'll get my coat.....

I fear for us at the weekend, we are soft as they come and if we lose an early goal we will capitulate as usual and be on the wrong end of an absolute doing. 

Kevin Clancy is the diddy in Celtics pockets.............................oh sorry in charge. Not that it will matter a jot as we will duly fill our Calvin's as soon as we pass Harthill. It is the predicable norm

On 12/12/2023 at 12:29, Mikey1874 said:

Always positive.

Need some rotation to beat them.