We are crap ( merged )

mr fox

Atmosphere at Tynie midweek v Rangers was the flattest I have witnessed in many a year. Fans were not up for even before the game.

At no stages can this joke of a team lift the fans. There is no tempo, desire or effort. 

And that comes also from the Management in how we set up.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr fox

• jamboozy

• feej

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SectionDJambo

I’m not one to criticise my football club, Hearts, lightly. Over nearly 60 years of being a fan I’ve seen worse than we have now, and a lot better, but it has never cost as much to go to a football match in Scotland as it does now. It’s not easy to justify the outlay to go to matches, particularly if you are wanting to spend the time with your children.
There is a feeling amongst many of us that we are being taken for granted. We have put a lot of money into our club, and continue to do so. Remember the dark days of children emptying their piggy banks and adults giving money, they could ill afford to give away, with no prospect of getting it back? Loyalty beyond reason.
Is it too much to ask that we see 100% effort from everyone at Hearts, all the time, to bring some pride to the performance of our team. I don’t think that you become a Hearts fan thinking that we are going to sweep every opponent aside with ease, but it’s not unreasonable to expect better than we have had since we emerged from administration.
 It’s not enough to self congratulate on saving the club. What was the point if we are going to just drift along as if results on the pitch don’t really matter. Where is the determination to be a winning nuisance to the rival clubs who deliberately did us unnecessary, and spiteful, harm during covid?

We’ve enjoyed some good times, but it’s been mostly very underwhelming.

Apathy is setting in within the fan base, and that should be far more of a concern to the Hearts board of directors than anger.

This team is doing nothing except following St. Midden down into mdi-table mediocrity until..

Nieuwenhof - OOT

Baningime - OOT

Rowles - OOT

Tagawa - OOT

Clark - OOT

And ultimately BUDGE - OOT

I think us fans could accept defeats like today if we had an obvious positive direction, and were on an upward trajectory.

We aren’t though. We are awful to watch, and those 4 wins on the bounce have papered over all the cracks. Those wins though are, unfortunately, what will keep our management team in place. 

Folk like James Anderson talk about fans wanting quick results/improvements and my answer to him would be “****ing right we do”. Look at what a quality manager has achieved at Villa in a very short space of time. 

Our experimental managerial set up is not, and never will, improve our players beyond their current capabilities. 

Time to admit the board ****ed up and get a proper manager in. 

This team is going nowhere except following St. Midden down into mid-table mediocrity until...

Nieuwenhof - OOT

Beningime - OOT

Rowles - OOT

Tagawa - OOT

Clark - OOT

NAISMITH - OOT

He gives a good impression of a drugged sloth in post-match interviews and his teams performances reflect that - slow, predictable, niaive and never any urgency until it's too late!

Get a manager in who knows what they're doing and doesn't carry the usual fear of the OF baggage like ALL Scottish managers do

Budge - OOT

13 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m not one to criticise my football club, Hearts, lightly. Over nearly 60 years of being a fan I’ve seen worse than we have now, and a lot better, but it has never cost as much to go to a football match in Scotland as it does now. It’s not easy to justify the outlay to go to matches, particularly if you are wanting to spend the time with your children.
There is a feeling amongst many of us that we are being taken for granted. We have put a lot of money into our club, and continue to do so. Remember the dark days of children emptying their piggy banks and adults giving money, they could ill afford to give away, with no prospect of getting it back? Loyalty beyond reason.
Is it too much to ask that we see 100% effort from everyone at Hearts, all the time, to bring some pride to the performance of our team. I don’t think that you become a Hearts fan thinking that we are going to sweep every opponent aside with ease, but it’s not unreasonable to expect better than we have had since we emerged from administration.
 It’s not enough to self congratulate on saving the club. What was the point if we are going to just drift along as if results on the pitch don’t really matter. Where is the determination to be a winning nuisance to the rival clubs who deliberately did us unnecessary, and spiteful, harm during covid?

Apathy is setting in within the fan base, and that should be far more of a concern to the Hearts board of directors than anger.

The football club will go no further forward than where they are now under the current regime. 

It's soft. It's rotten. It's shite. 

SectionDJambo
7 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

The football club will go no further forward than where they are now under the current regime. 

It's soft. It's rotten. It's shite. 

I’m a bit sad to say that I agree with you. 
 They’re all talk, which is easy. Our club is probably the softest, and possibly the biggest underachievers based on the resources that we have had access to.

19 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This is a good post which I suspect sums up the way a lot of us are feeling. It’s frankly shameful to see so many players at best going through the motions. A performance like today’s is far from a one-off this season, but you can guarantee that the same players will be selected again to put in the same no-show in the weeks to come. Totally inept football.

Standards are pitifully low at the club. The buck should stop right at the top.

20 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I honestly despair at how bad we are right now, with a much increased budget. 

Money has all been wasted on below average imposter crap.

Seems to be no motivation or energy either.

Heartbreaking to watch, highly paid players with no idea of what they are supposed to be doing, and unable to do the basics.

Come to Hearts, we will make you worse.

As soon as I saw the team today I knew we were in for a difficult afternoon. Pleasantly surprised to see us take the lead, but we have absolutely zero creativity on the side, hence we rarely score goals. 

Midfield is atrocious, and wingers can’t beat a man, Mckay excepted. Have no idea what our plan was in the last transfer window, or the half dozen or so before that. Every single year we seem to need a rebuild and it is frankly getting boring now, just like our play.

18 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

The hotel rooms look top notch though eh?

Looks like a bit like a Travelodge with a big price tag. 

1 hour ago, Scott Monument said:

I watched Raith rovers last night and what a team raith are Ian Murray would be a good choice as manager

😀😀Good effort 

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

good news about the hotel though eh

The board are delighted, apparently! They didn't even know the game was on today.

Pasquale for King

Nothing has changed from the form that got RN the sack, the new players apart from Kent haven’t improved the team. 

4 minutes ago, suds66 said:

The board are delighted, apparently! They didn't even know the game was on today.

Too busy with other things probably.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

The 2nd half today was as bad as we've been. 

He didn't know how to change it. 

Not for the first time either. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not for the first time either. 

Sadly true.

I also can't believe our attacking players are as bad as they have shown this season. They all cant be bad.

Edited by Ari Gold

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing has changed from the form that got RN the sack, the new players apart from Kent haven’t improved the team. 

Last four transfer windows, who has improved the squad?

Simms, Shankland and Kent. That’s it. Will give pass marks to Clark but he has not improved us, significantly weaker without Gordon. 

3 players out of about 20 players over transfer windows.

Just awful! 

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They’ve made the team worse, not improve it. Shocking.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Ari Gold said:

Sadly true.

I also can't believe our attacking players are as bad as they have shown this season. They all cant be bad.

They don’t get any decent balls over the top or quick to their feet, all slow passes or high balls to fight for. Starting with 3 attackers and 8 defenders, with Kingsley at RCH then RWB would’ve got Neilson pelters, rightly so.
We are no further forward from CLs time never mind RNs. 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Last four transfer windows, who has improved the squad?

Simms, Shankland and Kent. That’s it. Will give pass marks to Clark but he has not improved us, significantly weaker without Gordon. 

3 players out of about 20 players over transfer windows.

Just awful! 

Agreed bur cant stand Clark, but as a back up to play the odd game ok, not a whole year. 

Shooter McGavin

Think I’m actually angrier now that I’ve had time to mull it over, than I was at full-time.

Go ahead against a demoralised Aberdeen squad who were all over the place, and then instead of trying to get another, we defend for our lives and hope they don’t score?

F****** abysmal.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Think I’m actually angrier now that I’ve had time to mull it over, than I was at full-time.

Go ahead against a demoralised Aberdeen squad who were all over the place, and then instead of trying to get another, we defend for our lives and hope they don’t score?

F****** abysmal.

Said it .

A must win game.

Naismith hasn't the baws to run Hearts.

I'm sorry our football manager has to have a bit about him.

For the op

We are not crap just rudderless.

There's lots of things to identify but the basics are in there and have been for far too long.

Crap is about the long and short of it.

We are completely and utterly rudderless. A team with no clear direction, managed by an unqualified youth coach who destroys any small chance these mediocre players have of gelling by making multiple changes each week and scattergun substitutions when things don’t work.

Averaging only one or two meaningful chances per game. Less than one goal scored per game. The opposition score and we’re finished. Nothing to respond with. No signs we’re figuring out how to fix it. 

As I say - rudderless. The remaining December schedule will decimate us. Defeats from Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hibs and St Mirren could be a real possibility. It’s sad, but I’d almost accept it if it meant we saw the root and branch changes required. I know deep down we likely won’t.

5 hours ago, mr fox said:

Hibs away Celtic away can’t see us getting anything. 

That November Manager of the month award was quite something. Four wins but only 5 goals across those 4 games. We are so pedestrian it's got to the point now where teams are happy for us to have the majority of possession as there's no incisive pass, without McKay, or any concern about pace in behind. We've become entirely predictable to teams with far inferior resources. That's going to be hard to square. I really hope they overwhelmingly get the message on Thursday that fans are severely pissed off with how things are going. This has largely been a lost decade where punters have been conditioned to losing above anything else. It's simply unacceptable.

It's not time for Naismith to go now. It was time got him to go 2 months ago. 

Worst Hearts team to watch since God knows when.

17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

The Hotel jibes are barry.

Les Dawson ran out of material too.

I think people are simply pointing out that there might be a priority conflict / mismatch at Board level. 

Yes, additional revenue streams are welcome but at what cost to our actual reason for being here? 

Even when grinding out results, the performances have been pretty dire. Who didn't see this result coming? 

2 hours ago, AyrJambo said:

This team is doing nothing except following St. Midden down into mdi-table mediocrity until..

Nieuwenhof - OOT

Baningime - OOT

Rowles - OOT

Tagawa - OOT

Clark - OOT

And ultimately BUDGE - OOT

Along with you abou AB but not sure about 

the others

AB is using hearts as a pet experiment one that gives her a huge advantage in who we employ to as contractors and then to add insult to injury is claiming business interests rates on the loan 10% +
I for one hate the moman she’s loaded and treating fans like fools.

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

I think people are simply pointing out that there might be a priority conflict / mismatch at Board level. 

Yes, additional revenue streams are welcome but at what cost to our actual reason for being here? 

Even when grinding out results, the performances have been pretty dire. Who didn't see this result coming? 

There is no priority conflict/mismatch; the footballing side is delegated to those that deal with the footballing side (ie the coaching setup), and the commercial side is delegated to those qualified to deal with commercial matters.

One department performing better than the other does not mean one is getting more attention. However, one side may be more competent than the other...

We’re now in December and I have no idea what our best formation is or what our style of play is. 

The summer recruitment has been woeful (other than Kent) 

Naisy has said countless times how he wants fast paced attacking football…?? Where is it? Why didn’t we sign players to implement this style!?

There is just an air of negativity around Tynecastle just now whereby most fans have no expectancy. 

Big changes needed but I suspect as always that they’ll be made too late 

26 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

It's not time for Naismith to go now. It was time got him to go 2 months ago. 

Worst Hearts team to watch since God knows when.

Since last season, and the season before. 

4 minutes ago, Jamb04life said:

We’re now in December and I have no idea what our best formation is or what our style of play is. 

The summer recruitment has been woeful (other than Kent) 

Naisy has said countless times how he wants fast paced attacking football…?? Where is it? Why didn’t we sign players to implement this style!?

There is just an air of negativity around Tynecastle just now whereby most fans have no expectancy. 

Big changes needed but I suspect as always that they’ll be made too late 

Or not at all…

20 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Get a grip we played a very very bad team scoring a goal and sat back.

Fail repeatedly do the same over an over

not good.

TagawA oot oot. He hasn’t shown a single shred of evidence that he has ever ever played football before. 
I think we’ve got a lookalike or his sister with a haircut flown over from the player savage and head recruitment team must have diligently scouted. We’ve been totally hoodwinked !!!!! 

2 minutes ago, Barney bulge said:

TagawA oot oot. He hasn’t shown a single shred of evidence that he has ever ever played football before. 
I think we’ve got a lookalike or his sister with a haircut flown over from the player savage and head recruitment team must have diligently scouted. We’ve been totally hoodwinked !!!!! 

38 goals in 287 games…we should have really expected that.

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Spot on.

38 minutes ago, iainmac said:

20230923_230135.jpg

:sweeet:

Good one Naisy.

I don't even think it's holding out for a win that we are trying. It's just a sheer lack of idea or creativity to attack. It certainly isn't defending well anyway.

2 hours ago, AyrJambo said:

This team is going nowhere except following St. Midden down into mid-table mediocrity until...

Nieuwenhof - OOT

Beningime - OOT

Rowles - OOT

Tagawa - OOT

Clark - OOT

NAISMITH - OOT

He gives a good impression of a drugged sloth in post-match interviews and his teams performances reflect that - slow, predictable, niaive and never any urgency until it's too late!

Get a manager in who knows what they're doing and doesn't carry the usual fear of the OF baggage like ALL Scottish managers do

Budge - OOT

Sibbick and Atkinson. Ooooot

We get told the Vargas newhoff and tagawA will take time to settle blahdy blah 

yet devlin 2 years and oda over a year can’t get a game 

it’s a nonsense 

are we expected to waste full seasons giving these guys a run in the team.

literally playing with 10 men waiting on these players getting up to speed with the possibility at the end of it they will be bench warmers !!   

there are players we could pick up from bottom six clubs and the likes of raith rovers who could contribute more 

• davemclaren changed the title to We are crap ( merged )