We are crap ( merged )

mr fox

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, Australis said:

Everything is missing.

Can't do the basics, midfield can't link with the forwards.

Whoever we play with Shankland is always miles away from him.

No leadership, no get up and go.

And always waiting for the inevitable mistakes.

Wouldn’t blame Shankland if he asked to go now. He does his job, shame nobody else is capable of theirs. 

I just wouldn’t trust the money we get for him to be reinvested well by Felonious Gru himself that we call our DOF.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr fox

• jamboozy

• feej

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drylaw Hearts

This team has one of the worst midfields I can remember. Beni can barely run.

I absolutely despise Steven Naismith…..we are going nowhere under him.

22 minutes ago, assessor said:

That comment about the academy is a light bulb moment. So true.

There’s something badly wrong if our academy can’t supply 2 or 3 players for the first team squad. It would save so much money and allow us to afford a couple of quality signings rather than bringing in 6 or 7 players that contribute sod all.

Terrible performance , utter clueless management and a shite team . Wouldn’t blame Shankland for leaving . We are going nowhere , pathetic shower of shite

Go for it 1308
43 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Absolute dross. We are a disgrace. I was wanting to give Naismith the benefit of the doubt but I’m done. 

Utter pish today. A terrible terrible side. 

I was in the Naismith camp as well...but I'm done now. I've had enough.  We are utter garbage 

27 minutes ago, Dsjambo said:

Bringing in journeymen players from all over the world is shocking and pointless. If we don’t have academy players at least as good as Hof, Grant, Varga, Oda, Tagawa etc then we should close it now. Manager of the month has us playing worse football than Robbie

Agreed, it really isn’t working out on the recruitment front. But most of these players are under contract so we are stuck with them. I think I’m right in saying we also paid decent transfer fees for many of them, which right now looks like (more) money down the drain.

Go for it 1308
Just now, Go for it 1308 said:

I was in the Naismith camp as well...but I'm done now. I've had enough.  We are utter garbage 

Ps. Shankland signing for that scum or staying with us is a total no brainer for him now

16 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Pish. I'm no saying he's  a great manager but I'd get rid of half of the gutless losers we call player's. They're the biggest problem in our club.

is it ? Where the attacking football ? Less than a goal a game.  It really isn’t pish

Go for it 1308
1 minute ago, R9. said:

Mentioned that to a mate earlier, I wouldn’t care if he left even to them in Glasgow! 

He stays at Hearts with this bunch of piss takers then his Euro 2024 chances could be in jeopardy.

Spot on

9 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Still, we dodged a bullet with Cifuentes eh as he turns round QPR...

Did he not get a 10 minute zoom call. 

Who would you actually keep out of that bunch of imposters?

Gordon, Kent, Rowles, Kingsley maybe, McKay maybe, Shanks.

That's possibly 6.

Fat Joe has got a bit of a job on his hands, if he can manage to get off them.

It's a ******* shambles.

Edited by Robbo-Jambo
First step is to get rid of Naismith though. So out of his depth he is drowning.

4 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

Agreed, it really isn’t working out on the recruitment front. But most of these players are under contract so we are stuck with them. I think I’m right in saying we also paid decent transfer fees for many of them, which right now looks like (more) money down the drain.

You are correct, we’ve spent good money on several of them. That’s my point about our Academy, if we had 2 or 3 of them in the squad it would allow us to spend any money we have on a couple of real quality players instead of six bang average journeymen. The money wasted on duds over the last 5+ years is criminal.

Drylaw Hearts
2 minutes ago, R9. said:

I hated him when he played for Kilmarnock Rangers EVERTON Norwich wasn’t keen on him at Hearts and now the manager I cannot stand the little scrotum 

Just recall how gutless the side were when he was captain.

His contribution to this club has not been one that can be fondly remembered.

Fozzyonthefence
17 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

This team has one of the worst midfields I can remember. Beni can barely walk.

ftfy 

Drylaw Hearts
3 minutes ago, R9. said:

I wasn’t a Robbie fan either ( as manager ) top man but football management no! 

someone posted on here after the Kilmarnock game the other week            “ nothing wrong about winning ugly “

Robbie used to win ugly and leave folk absolutely seething. 

I heard at the time when Craig was manager Naismith was training part time with us he would only be up in Edinburgh once or twice a week, everything else was done from his house. When DS took over he told him it’s full time or you’re out. 

Id just loved to see the lot of them get cleared from McKinley right the way down to Gordon Forrest and Paul Gallagher. 

A clear out from top to bottom.

49 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

not even angry now 

just losing interest and apathetic 

even the four recent wins weren’t worth watching 

absolutely zero entertainment and a lot of laughably poor individual and team errors week after week 

teams score goals against us that nobody else would concede week after week due to lack of concentration and tactical nous

and at the other end we could go weeks without showing any aggressive and creative play and goals gave completely dried up

sad times but i’m concentrating on enjoying Christmas now and not even thinking of how bad we have become 

This. 

Don’t even get too excited when we win either  

Will Always support hearts but compared to days of old it doesn’t make or break my weekend. 

We’ve been become very predictable and not in a positive way 

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

Just recall how gutless the side were when he was captain.

His contribution to this club has not been one that can be fondly remembered.

I think your memory is playing tricks on you.  As I recall it we could only win when he played!  We were hopeless without him.   Then after his last injury he was finished. 

Tokyo Drifter
26 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

In that respect Kio and Tagawa look like the biggest waste of money. Is Malaury Martin still with us? 

wattie exploited

as soon as I seen our midfield I though oh were @ucked  total non attacking midfield who cant pass a ball apart from Benni who just passes it sideways !

not one shot in the second half 

we couldnt make 2 or 3 passes at all what a joke of a team we have :rifle:

33 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Did he not get a 10 minute zoom call. 

Not sure but you have to wonder how we operate recruitment in all areas at this club 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

That manager of the month award for scoring 3 goals in november and beating diddies will keep him and the Fairbrass brothers in the job for months.

:rofl:

You're not wrong.😡

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, sac said:

Think the OP is on to something here, we’re not crap, but we lack a cutting edge and a bit fight

We lack a manager that knows how to get the best out of the players at his disposal. 

GorgieFifeLife
1 hour ago, Buster HMFC said:

Pish. I'm no saying he's  a great manager but I'd get rid of half of the gutless losers we call player's. They're the biggest problem in our club.

Naismith brought a lot of these losers to the club. 

colinmorewasgash

When Shankland goes to sevco on cheap where does tht leave us who will score goals we could seriously slide down league because who would silly bring in to replace. We have young kid 23 goals and naisy doesnt rate him so nowhere nr first team absolute joke while we have vargas oda tagawa who look out depth and are not being played to any strengths they have. Midfields been prob for years still we persevere with this two in middle crap with powderpuff players beni im afraid is not patch on how he was and seems afraid of injury again hoff lost. McGrath spent ages as free agent yet we didnt even think about bringing him in cdnt have been worse than what we have. Stuck a fiver on sheep to win it was obvious and punt on bournemouth as both clubs us and utd flatter to deceive got something out a shit day at least.

I genuinely don't feel there is any logical case for Naisy staying as manager.

He's not won a game yet where we were not favourites on paper as far as I can recall.  I could be wrong. You could maybe give him Rosenborg but Crusaders almost knocked them out so I'm not sure I'd even give him that. 

Any game where there is a reasonable challenge on paper we've lost or drawn often from winning positions too.

We frequently lose goals in bursts and look very fragile when we lose a goal.

Our attacking record is awful considering we have an excellent striker and I think that indicates a lack of ability to structure the build up.

I just can't see what the case to keep him is other than that he might come good in time. 

Fozzyonthefence
10 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

We lack a manager that knows how to get the best out of the players at his disposal. 

The players are mostly pish with a few exceptions.  How are fans still not seeing this?  We have an entire midfield that can’t play a forward pass and only one forward who can score.  This isn’t a quick fix that is going to happen by bringing in McInness or Robinson. 

Thunder and Lightning
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Award winning restaurant tho

:fonzie:

Anyone know how the women's team got on? 

Can we bring any of them into the squad?

Fozzyonthefence
59 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Let's be brutally honest we are more boring than we were under Bob.

It’s just the same as the last 5 or 6 games under Neilson, only difference is we’ve managed to grind out 4 wins recently.  Turgid shite though. 

I'm starting to think we're exactly was the OP says we are - crap! Crap players. Crap coaches. Crap DOF. 

Our recruitment is horrendous. We need to stop with buying average players from an average Oz league. Vargas looked lively when he first came in but doesn't contribute anything and anonymous pretty much every time he plays. As are Tagawa and Oda. We keep expecting to see something from them but they are bang average. 

If you sign crap players, you'll be a crap team. Poor stuff today.

Naismith is a dick and we’re playing worse football than under Neilson.

Nothing about watching Hearts gives any enjoyment three days. Depressing.

31 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Naismith brought a lot of these losers to the club. 

Blame Savage then

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Cheerio.

Enjoy your evening in the Harp and Castle.

Why can I not state the facts? I am defo not a Hobo! 

Jambof3tornado
27 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

The players are mostly pish with a few exceptions.  How are fans still not seeing this?  We have an entire midfield that can’t play a forward pass and only one forward who can score.  This isn’t a quick fix that is going to happen by bringing in McInness or Robinson. 

I dont want Robinson or McInness.

We are not seeing the best out of any of our players....none of them.

They are better than we're seeing.

GorgieFifeLife
3 minutes ago, Buster HMFC said:

Blame Savage then

It’s already been confirmed by Naismith that he gives the final call on signings and Savage facilitates the transfers.  I’m not saying Savage is not culpable also but no point in pretending Naismith is just working with what he is given.  For years now we have tried to be too clever by bringing in players from cheaper markets rather than bring in guys who have been successful in this league but may be more experience.  There are very few success stories from the signings from abroad.

GorgieFifeLife
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I dont want Robinson or McInness.

We are not seeing the best out of any of our players....none of them.

They are better than we're seeing.

There is zero evidence that they are better than what we are seeing.  The biggest problem I can see is the character of the players.  When I played it didn’t matter if our manager was suspect or not.  You need characters in the team who can manage themselves, take a hold of other players and demand more.   Nasty, winners on the pitch and players with intelligence who can see things themselves and change how they are operating within the game.  I can’t think of a single player on our team who I think, shit I wouldn’t want to face him.  We are soft as shit and they are all waiting on the manager to babysit them and wipe their back ends.  The lot of them are a disgrace to the jersey and should be embarrassed by their efforts.

Does anyone remember and able to locate the quote from Naismith about how we wouldn't really see how he wants the team to play until December?

That probably isn't exactly right but the general jist was the team will need a few months to reach their peak performances. I remember thinking at the time, that if we are going to be third we can't afford to write off half the season. The worry now is that we have endured months of turgid performances and often awful tactics, but we don't seem to be any better than day one of the season.

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

There is zero evidence that they are better than what we are seeing.  The biggest problem I can see is the character of the players.  When I played it didn’t matter if our manager was suspect or not.  You need characters in the team who can manage themselves, take a hold of other players and demand more.   Nasty, winners on the pitch and players with intelligence who can see things themselves and change how they are operating within the game.  I can’t think of a single player on our team who I think, shit I wouldn’t want to face him.  We are soft as shit and they are all waiting on the manager to babysit them and wipe their back ends.  The lot of them are a disgrace to the jersey and should be embarrassed by their efforts.

I know what you mean,even Kent is a nice guy. Zero nastiness in the team,none at all.

Clearly deliberate to recruit attitude free players,no big characters for neilson or naismith to tame.

I've no evidence to back up thinking they are better than we've seen but I can't believe its random that we've failed to improve ANYBODY we've brought in!!

GorgieFifeLife
1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I know what you mean,even Kent is a nice guy. Zero nastiness in the team,none at all.

Clearly deliberate to recruit attitude free players,no big characters for neilson or naismith to tame.

I've no evidence to back up thinking they are better than we've seen but I can't believe its random that we've failed to improve ANYBODY we've brought in!!

It feels like the lot of them need to grow a set.  When I see the lack of aggression and desire from them it’s no wonder so many people are angry and dismayed at the moment.

2 hours ago, jamboozy said:

Just my opinion, how?

It’s posted by myself who is a seriously pissed off fan. We are absolutely rotten just now the players are simply not good enough. Infact they are not interested.

2 hours ago, Drylaw Hearts said:

This team has one of the worst midfields I can remember. Beni can barely run.

I absolutely despise Steven Naismith…..we are going nowhere under him.

Can’t think of a worse midfield we have had than this.

Can they not see this at recruitment level.

A midfielder should be able to move all over the pitch these guys are static. 

We need strength pace as well the squad is utter rank.

• davemclaren changed the title to We are crap ( merged )