We are crap ( merged )

mr fox

The White Cockade

not even angry now 

just losing interest and apathetic 

even the four recent wins weren’t worth watching 

absolutely zero entertainment and a lot of laughably poor individual and team errors week after week 

teams score goals against us that nobody else would concede week after week due to lack of concentration and tactical nous

and at the other end we could go weeks without showing any aggressive and creative play and goals gave completely dried up

sad times but i’m concentrating on enjoying Christmas now and not even thinking of how bad we have become 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mr fox

• jamboozy

• feej

• Pasquale for King

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

coatbridgejambo
13 minutes ago, mr fox said:

What a terrible performance yet again. 
The midfield is absolutely non existent,no pace up top we need a serious clearout. 

Looks like a team that just can’t be bothered painful to watch. 

Thread title is facts

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, mr fox said:

Seriously dont think we will get a single point next few games 

Dunno, hibs are shite anaw. St mirren are hardly world beaters. 

Every game seems 50/50 tho.

Where is the attacking football Naismith promised ? He’s a donkey

clark

rowles

atkinson

kent

beni

denholm

grant

tagawa

oda

vargas

I’d look to move on all of the above.  The most timid and slow hearts side I’ve seen

Ex member of the SaS

Do we wait till after the Jan window and allow this mob to sign players or do we get a manager in and give him cash to splash?

10 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

It's the players that have been assembled, powder puff project crap. Savage and our recruitment team is the problem.

Correct. Until we sort out the recruitment it wouldn't matter if Guardiola was the manager. The lack of physicality in the team and the lack of quality in the final third is totally unacceptable. 

11 minutes ago, spirt of 98 said:

Doesn’t help that our main goal threat is about a stone overweight. Looks like he is running in treacle. 

Cheerio.

Enjoy your evening in the Harp and Castle.

14 minutes ago, mr fox said:

The midfield is absolutely non existent,no pace up top we need a serious clearout. 

We had the chance to go for the killer goal after scoring but instead started pissing about. 0-2 and that game is over. 

Way too many crap signings I’m afraid. 

It would be easier to name the players you’d keep than the ones you want to get rid of. 

1 minute ago, The White Cockade said:

not even angry now 

just losing interest and apathetic 

even the four recent wins weren’t worth watching 

absolutely zero entertainment and a lot of laughably poor individual and team errors week after week 

teams score goals against us that nobody else would concede week after week due to lack of concentration and tactical nous

and at the other end we could go weeks without showing any aggressive and creative play and goals gave completely dried up

sad times but i’m concentrating on enjoying Christmas now and not even thinking of how bad we have become 

It’s how I feel pretty much. If Shanklands goes in January? It’s pretty much season over for us.

I’ve seen it quoted that Hearts matches have featured fewer goals than any other top flight team this season?

I really didn’t expect us to become even more turgid to watch under Naismith. 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Cheerio.

Enjoy your evening in the Harp and Castle.

This thread is absolutely reeking of vermin.🐀

Graham Thomson
17 minutes ago, mr fox said:

This 100% 

1 minute ago, Holtie said:

Tagawa, Oda, Vargas…..just honking players, add nothing to the team and are only being played because they come from Japan & Costa Rica. Midfield is poor as well although one attacking midfielder could make a big difference….its up front things are really poor.

Tagawa is a complete vanity project runs fast when there's no ball in front of him, anytime he has a the ball he has the heart of a mouse and gets rid of it.

Oda has 5 minute spells where he looks great but much like Tagawa has no desire to run at anyone and offers no threat.

Vargas is a mystery.

As much as I think Forrest is limited I'd rather have him before any of the above.

Shooter McGavin

Take Shankland out of the equation, and we’ve only scored 8 goals in 24 hours of football.

I feel like attendances are going to drop significantly at this rate.

Bringing in journeymen players from all over the world is shocking and pointless. If we don’t have academy players at least as good as Hof, Grant, Varga, Oda, Tagawa etc then we should close it now. Manager of the month has us playing worse football than Robbie

Graham Thomson
5 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Where is the attacking football Naismith promised ? He’s a donkey

clark

rowles

atkinson

kent

beni

denholm

grant

tagawa

oda

vargas

I’d look to move on all of the above.  The most timid and slow hearts side I’ve seen

I have been saying it all season the above name players would get nowhere near previous Hearts teams

Recruitment has been awful!!! 

Tokyo Drifter

If Shanks goes, we're toast. No goals anywhere else in the team we fielded today. I doubt Oda, Boyce, Tagawa, Forrest, Vargas and McKay could manage much more than 10 goals between them for the rest of the season 

GorgieFifeLife
13 minutes ago, leginten said:

We have so many players who offer absolutely nothing to the team. And get away with it week in, week out. Pass marks again to Kent today, maybe Rowles. Anyone else?

Rowles culpable at the goal, outmuscled and outpaced.

1 minute ago, Dsjambo said:

Bringing in journeymen players from all over the world is shocking and pointless. If we don’t have academy players at least as good as Hof, Grant, Varga, Oda, Tagawa etc then we should close it now. Manager of the month has us playing worse football than Robbie

That comment about the academy is a light bulb moment. So true.

11 minutes ago, feej said:

Naismith is out his depth - we're honking. I sat and watched that and ended laughing at some of our play, can't make 5 yrd passes, deary me professional footballers.

Cochrane thinks he's a player, woeful, Hoff out his depth, where's the real Benni, Toby doesnay know whether he needs a shite or a haircut.

Do you think any manager would do better with this squad. 
Not so sure about this 

Edited by mr fox

Just now, jamboozy said:

Just my opinion, how?

Fair enough, it s all about opinions.

I think folks are now seeing what this is now, a total shambles, a bunch of misfits.

Apart from Shanks & Kent I wouldn't miss anyone who played today. 

We hit a good run of form there and looked like being a solid team that would grind out results. Today was a big indicator of where we are, the OF games were always going to be tough but 3 points today would’ve really shown we have taken a step forward to being that solid side. Now it’s starting to look like we weren’t actually a solid team and we just scraped results against poor sides 

11 minutes ago, stirlo said:

Correct. Until we sort out the recruitment it wouldn't matter if Guardiola was the manager. The lack of physicality in the team and the lack of quality in the final third is totally unacceptable. 

This 

Just now, feej said:

Fair enough, it s all about opinions.

I think folks are now seeing what this is now, a total shambles, a bunch of misfits.

Apart from Shanks & Kent I wouldn't miss anyone who played today. 

feej, for what it’s worth, I agree with the thread OP, a lot of the players in this team need to have a serious word as to wither they want to be seen as good professional players or not.

In regards to my calling some posters out, I just had a look at their posting history and formed my opinion on that. Hope you have a good weekend buddy.👍

12 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Tagawa is a complete vanity project runs fast when there's no ball in front of him, anytime he has a the ball he has the heart of a mouse and gets rid of it.

Oda has 5 minute spells where he looks great but much like Tagawa has no desire to run at anyone and offers no threat.

Vargas is a mystery.

As much as I think Forrest is limited I'd rather have him before any of the above.

They are all pish

1 minute ago, mr fox said:

Do you think any manager would do better with this squad. 
Not so sure about this 

Possibly, will only find out if someone who knows what they're doing is given a chance to try and set up the team.

The squad is rank rotten though.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Take Shankland out of the equation, and we’ve only scored 8 goals in 24 hours of football.

I feel like attendances are going to drop significantly at this rate.

The number of season ticket holders masks the level of disgruntlement and will keep attendances fairly high, but I would say that if this was back in the 1960's, 70's, 80's or 90's, playing like we are now would mean gates of 5,000. We are dull as dishwater, ponderous and lacking in any flair or inspiration. It's painful to watch. 

11 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Rowles culpable at the goal, outmuscled and outpaced.

Out of character for him...

5 year deal though because he got a few games in a World Cup.

2 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

feej, for what it’s worth, I agree with the thread OP, a lot of the players in this team need to have a serious word as to wither they want to be seen as good professional players or not.

In regards to my calling some posters out, I just had a look at their posting history and formed my opinion on that. Hope you have a good weekend buddy.👍

Thanks mate, you too, wasn't having a go.

It's not fun at the moment watching Hearts, I'm huffy, I can take a loss if I've watched endeavour etc but that simply isn't good enough.

16 minutes ago, feedthefox said:

Vargas is a mystery.

I think you’re right there. I have been saying Forrest isn’t the standard we need for a long time but he improvises more than Tagawa & Vargas. Oda has glimpses where he’s looked useful but still provides nothing more than Forrest. 

20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

naismiths been full of bullshit since day 1

Pish. I'm no saying he's  a great manager but I'd get rid of half of the gutless losers we call player's. They're the biggest problem in our club.

1 minute ago, feej said:

Thanks mate, you too, wasn't having a go.

It's not fun at the moment watching Hearts, I'm huffy, I can take a loss if I've watched endeavour etc but that simply isn't good enough.

Feel exactly the same.

Shooter McGavin
5 minutes ago, henryheart said:

The number of season ticket holders masks the level of disgruntlement and will keep attendances fairly high, but I would say that if this was back in the 1960's, 70's, 80's or 90's, playing like we are now would mean gates of 5,000. We are dull as dishwater, ponderous and lacking in any flair or inspiration. It's painful to watch. 

Yeah will just need to see how many empty seats there are I suppose. Definitely a strong feeling of apathy growing around the place.

Everything is missing.

Can't do the basics, midfield can't link with the forwards.

Whoever we play with Shankland is always miles away from him.

No leadership, no get up and go.

And always waiting for the inevitable mistakes.

pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Recruitment has been poor.

We've lost decent players though injury or leaving and replaced them with experiments/ projects/ punts. 

It cost Bob his job last seson, when we needed an experienced ch and a midfielder to replace Beni and we brought in sibbick, young loanees and ****ing Kio.

St mirren becomes a very important game now.

Yeah but limping thro that with a Shankland penalty getting us 3 pts changes nothing really.

How many times can you tead the riot act or go back to basics.

The base standard is so low on both quality and intelligence.

Trying hard not to over egg this but another CH, 2 RBs, 3 new central midifielders, 3 new forwards, including wide players, wouldnt be overkill IMO.

Never going to happen this window of course but the idea that we are going to play 3 CMs with no ability to break lines and rely on Alex C and Toby to consistently shoulder our assists is insane.

1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Yeah but limping thro that with a Shankland penalty getting us 3 pts changes nothing really.

How many times can you tead the riot act or go back to basics.

The base standard is so low on both quality and intelligence.

Trying hard not to over egg this but another CH, 2 RBs, 3 new central midifielders, 3 new forwards, including wide players, wouldnt be overkill IMO.

Never going to happen this window of course but the idea that we are going to play 3 CMs with no ability to break lines and rely on Alex C and Toby to consistently shoulder our assists is insane.

Can’t disagree with this. 

It is beyond depressing. 

39 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

I wanted Neilson gone for crap football but this is worse 

Horrible horrible football 

100% this... 

Anyone who says the football or performances are better under Naismith is not being honest. Our performances are worse now than they ever were under Neilson. (Including his last 5 or so games). 

The fact that the league is poorer this season is papering over the cracks of our coaching staff.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

True. Hard to complain too much when sitting 3rd but we are utter dog shite likes. 15 goals in 16 games 😄

Budge is the problem. I know some can't seem to see any dirt on her halo but she is terminal to this club. She sets the priorities, tone and culture.

Then you have the grotty fat weegie farting sloth making her vision happen

Then you have Savage bringing shite after shite into the club.

Then you have the amateurs. The unqualified Naismith, the postie and the P.E teacher picking the team and training them week in week out.

Throw in a sub standard mecical team and **** me this is some mess.

We are ****ed.

Memory foam pillows tho

:fonzie:

• davemclaren changed the title to We are crap ( merged )