*** Official Aberdeen vs. Heart of Midlothian Thread ***

martoon

6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

St Mirren game is key now.  Lose that and it’s looking like 5 defeats in a row as we’re getting nothing at Parkhead or ER.  

It's a tight month for money and I'm regretting shelling out dosh for me and the kids on this bunch of losers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• alicante jambo

• pettigrewsstylist

• Morgan

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

You have to remember how shite every else is as well.

Hibs, St mirren etc aren't going to tear away in 3rd, they're as likely to lose a few games in a row like we will.

Aberdeen will still fancy 3rd, 2/3 wins changes the table quickly.

Why do you continually look at the position of other teams to make excuses for our under performance? Yes it is a poor league but as it sits we are 5th  six points ahead of a Ross C team that were next to bottom a few weeks back. Do you believe that we are less shite than the other shite teams in the league? If you do you are not watching the same Hearts team I am. We are worse than shite at the moment 16 goals in 16 games for a Hearts team! We have tow games coming up we will get zip from. If we do not win at home to St Mirren we are going to be in deep shit and no mistake.

3 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

You could see that ending coming from half time, we just don’t create chances and seem to just give the game up. If Shankland leaves next month we have serious problems to fix

If I was him I'd definitely go.

best in the land
6 minutes ago, Australis said:

Need a real manager in ASAP.

This board won't pay for a real manager or have the ability to identify one

Just now, Luckies1874 said:

I hear you but it’s an indictment on everything that it could even be argued he improves us. In 2023. He’s well over the hill, rarely scores and it says it all about recruitment, the non improvement in players brought in and the general ineptness of our side. Dire. Absolutely dire. 

Why are players going to listen to a rookie with no qualifications to merit the job 

Just now, Luckies1874 said:

I hear you but it’s an indictment on everything that it could even be argued he improves us. In 2023. He’s well over the hill, rarely scores and it says it all about recruitment, the non improvement in players brought in and the general ineptness of our side. Dire. Absolutely dire. 

I feel ye mate.

Just think we can get disorientated from the real problem.

Some c^&t in charge of the team.

20 to 30 year old men need leadership.

I don't see it.

35 minutes ago, OTT said:

We're absolutely awful. 

Nothing we do looks good, and that comes down to the quality of coaching. If the players aren't up to playing how he wants, he needs to adapt. 

I'm sick of him tbh. 

Makes Levein look like an attacking coach.

4 minutes ago, ehcaley said:

Vargas would struggle in the Lowland League he offers nothing.

He'd win a rosette in a prancing pony contest...🐎

5 minutes ago, jambmoz said:

You could see that ending coming from half time, we just don’t create chances and seem to just give the game up. If Shankland leaves next month we have serious problems to fix

Saw it from Thursday!  Guanteed home banker.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

His sarcasm was plain for all to see.

I'd concede thar and apologise for not interpretation well.

But I won't because I didn't.

I8 spouts that pish after every setback

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

You're wrong but unusually as I usually am at this time on a Saturday.

I think Hearts are more confident when he starts.

When do Hearts ever look confident?  The team is shite, Boyce is shite.  If we’re pinning our hopes on a has been striker that can’t score anymore and is slower than Beni then we really are ****ed.  

I’m losing patience with SN but **** me too many of these players are simply not up to standard.  A new manager better have some magic wand because I can’t see anyone getting a tune out of these guys.  Recruitment had been awful and getting Boyce on another year just sums it up.

2 minutes ago, best in the land said:

Scared a real manager will find them out 

Go for it 1308
6 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Where people get upset with i8 is that 90% of the time he is right, but so many can't face up to reality.

Yep👍

1 minute ago, best in the land said:

Sadly you are 100% correct. Our spineless, clueless board couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Why do you continually look at the position of other teams to make excuses for our under performance? Yes it is a poor league but as it sits we are 5th  six points ahead of a Ross C team that were next to bottom a few weeks back. Do you believe that we are less shite than the other shite teams in the league? If you do you are not watching the same Hearts team I am. We are worse than shite at the moment 16 goals in 16 games for a Hearts team! We have tow games coming up we will get zip from. If we do not win at home to St Mirren we are going to be in deep shit and no mistake.

No excuses,  it's a reason why I think we'll be in about 3rd ( other teams are just as shite) When you reply I assume it's a conversation.

Read what I post before going of on one, or don't reply to me and just post your rant- save the confusion and needless interaction if that's what you want. 

8 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Where people get upset with i8 is that 90% of the time he is right, but so many can't face up to reality.

:spoton:

18 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Clark...Rowles...Kent...Sibbick...Kent...Rowles...Cochrane...Beni...Nieuwenhof...Beni...Rowles...Kent...Clark.....HOOF to Vargas...lose possession.

EErKc0dXYAABrQm.jpg

We rarely make more than 3 passes successfully .. and we always lose the ball after a hoof

12 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You have to remember how shite every else is as well.

Hibs, St mirren etc aren't going to tear away in 3rd, they're as likely to lose a few games in a row like we will.

Aberdeen will still fancy 3rd, 2/3 wins changes the table quickly.

I don't give a flying fandango about other teams.

Fact!  Since we got the European money we have gone backwards, by a country mile.

6 minutes ago, Ked said:

We'd have won today if Boyce had played.

Shanklands a better player with him in team.

As an aside does Shanks score more or less or does the team score more or less when Boyce plays

Not caring to investigate. But name anyone apart from Shanks that is an attacking force? Just 1!

Vargas, Hoff, Grant, Beni, Toby & Rowles will not kick us on. Theyre just not good enough. Naismith needs to take responsibility for that shit show today. Leading then backing off is very poor. Aberdeen are pish but we made them look like fighters today. 

1 minute ago, best in the land said:

I’m afraid you have summed up the current Hearts board in a nutshell 

Complete Total lack of football knowledge 

it’s not going to improve under the current model, serious questions need to be asked of the current leadership, who are they answerable to, I genuinely believe they take the support and 8000 FOH members for granted and a convenient cash cow

15 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

There is no 7’000 waiting list.

One of the biggest con comments ever made by a Hearts board member in recent times, the guy could have ahd a job with saddam's PR dept.

5 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Poor management there's your answer.

We cannot keep pretending we have good players and bad managers year after year...We have a poor squad which is absolutely chock-full of Defensive Midfielders yet we often end up putting defenders into midfield...How can that be?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

I don't give a flying fandango about other teams.

Fact!  Since we got the European money we have gone backwards, by a country mile.

Ffs, read what I replied to rather than just jumping in.

1 minute ago, Spellczech said:

We cannot keep pretending we have good players and bad managers year after year...We have a poor squad which is absolutely chock-full of Defensive Midfielders yet we often end up putting defenders into midfield...How can that be?

Good managers improve players,that is a fact,our players seem to go backwards,can you explain that?

5 minutes ago, hmfc_steve said:

We rarely make more than 3 passes successfully .. and we always lose the ball after a hoof

But we fight hard to retain possession for that eventual hoof! Maybe give up the possession thing and hoof from the half way line .....at least we'd be further away from our goals!

periodictabledancer
6 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

When do Hearts ever look confident?  The team is shite, Boyce is shite.  If we’re pinning our hopes on a has been striker that can’t score anymore and is slower than Beni then we really are ****ed.  

I’m losing patience with SN but **** me too many of these players are simply not up to standard.  A new manager better have some magic wand because I can’t see anyone getting a tune out of these guys.  Recruitment had been awful and getting Boyce on another year just sums it up.

100%.

Tagawa is weak as piss, Atkinson had yet more horrendous moments and he's just  so lacking and Lowrie.... 

How the feck does he get near the first team. 

But Halkett and big Craig will both be back so it's all good apparently. 

1 minute ago, ford donald said:

Good managers improve players,that is a fact,our players seem to go backwards,can you explain that?

That's the mark.

Although I'd say Shankland had improved since he signed.

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

No excuses,  it's a reason why I think we'll be in about 3rd ( other teams are just as shite) When you reply I assume it's a conversation.

Read what I post before going of on one, or don't reply to me and just post your rant- save the confusion and needless interaction if that's what you want. 

Fair enough but I just do not agree that we are in any way above the rest of the dross in the league. Thinking that is sleep walking into trouble. We recently won four on the bounce... it had nothig at all to do with performance but a huge measure of good fortune, we could easily have lost any of those games. If that is what you are relying on us to be near third I am surprised at your thinking. In a nutshell the team cannot even take the lead in a game and not give you the impression that it is going to evaporate minutes later . Today showed that but I will cut them slack they were away from home to a team despirate for a win. We have to the same against St Mirren now , are you confident ? I aint 😄 

I never thought I would see the day Hearts would score in a tough venue to go one up and I had absolutely no reaction.  Not a "Yes;" nothing, silence, no emotion, and I can safely say it's the first time ever, in almost 70 years man and boy supporting Hearts.  THE most unemotional goal ever.

I just knew, not only that we'd lose but lose like a disorganised bunch of no hopes.  The passing was woeful.  The tackling, apart from the back three was woeful and, with contracts coming up, any decent player can see no incentive bar money to stay.

We are a rudderless ship!  I think the decent players will seriously consider their position.  

10 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Not caring to investigate. But name anyone apart from Shanks that is an attacking force? Just 1!

As long as you don't count passing.

13 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Maybe buddy I happen to think there's a team about us.

Just needs managed

11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Vargas, Hoff, Grant, Beni, Toby & Rowles will not kick us on. Theyre just not good enough. Naismith needs to take responsibility for that shit show today. Leading then backing off is very poor. Aberdeen are pish but we made them look like fighters today. 

Savage should take blame too for sourcing our United Nations of losers and weaklings.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jock _turd said:

Fair enough but I just do not agree that we are in any way above the rest of the dross in the league. Thinking that is sleep walking into trouble. We recently won four on the bounce... it had nothig at all to do with performance but a huge measure of good fortune, we could easily have lost any of those games. If that is what you are relying on us to be near third I am surprised at your thinking. In a nutshell the team cannot even take the lead in a game and not give you the impression that it is going to evaporate minutes later . Today showed that but I will cut them slack they were away from home to a team despirate for a win. We have to the same against St Mirren now , are you confident ? I aint 😄 

Maybe I'm not being clear, we'll be in about 3rd imo because although we are shite, no other team is far better, therefore default we'll be in about 3rd. I've seen every other team at least once and it's a shit show. 

I agree regarding  recruitment and  performances- it's poor, but no surprise tbh. I've seen this movie before.

3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

He’s been a big disappointment IMO. Good first half against Hibs and a goal against Killie - apart from that zilch with horrendous performances against the likes of Celtic and Livy!

He’ll be subbed after an hour after another game making no contribution - obviously hope he proves me wrong.

Subbed after 58 minutes! Enough of this guy - ship him back to Ibrox!

3 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Hahahahaha........not sure intentional but you are funny!

He's not being played.

What are our imbalances.

What are our weaknesses.

We have little threat.

Anyway glad ti cheer you up.

Fekin fitbaw man 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Sibbick,  Gino, Shankland, Souttar, Rowles, Halkett. Cochrane all improved under our previous manager imo.

The nomadic journeyman Jon Nouble didn't even get off the bench for Livingston today and he's better than most of Savage's signings.

Atleast he'd be a proper player to launch the ball long at. Not Vargas. We've never even been close to playing Vargas or Tagawa in over the top like we did Ginnelly.

It's ****ing infuriating.

Naismith signed Haring to an extra year because he knows the demands and he knows Haring can play how he wants to play...yet he can't be arsed bringing him on the bus with a place spare.

Absolute shitshow.

aberhill jambo
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

The nomadic journeyman Jon Nouble didn't even get off the bench for Livingston today and he's better than most of Savage's signings.

Atleast he'd be a proper player to launch the ball long at. Not Vargas. We've never even been close to playing Vargas or Tagawa in over the top like we did Ginnelly.

It's ****ing infuriating.

Naismith signed Haring to an extra year because he knows the demands and he knows Haring can play how he wants to play...yet he can't be arsed bringing him on the bus with a place spare.

Absolute shitshow.

He brought him on against rangers 

see how that went

31 minutes ago, Nerja Jambo said:

Reality coming home to bite. Like any business the buck stops at the very top. People can criticise players, coaches, greet about refs etc etc but the bottom line is that our entire board are the problem. They have been shown up time and again as utterly clueless. The 4 game winning run was against 4 teams who are actually even worse than we are, which speaks volumes. I'll come back to the last 3 stupid decisions the board have made, the 3 year contract extensions for Neilson, Forrest and McCulloch, the failure to act quickly enough in sacking RN and combine both these failures, how much has that cost our business, money that could and should have been invested in the squad. Then we come to the forked tongue chat about experienced coaches, aye right. The board are the route cause of all our on field problems of which there are many. They are clueless and when SN gets the bullet, I would suggest we do a Rangers and bring in an individual(s) who have some ******* clue about football. Enough is enough of these clowns and the sooner they step down or are voted down the better it will be for the club. Roll on Thursday.

Hard to disagree with that.