Explosion in Baberton

Sooperstar

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Just like your turn of phrase about having an ear close to the ground when discissing a man  who had been dragged a mile up the road by a lorry then? 

That was an unfortunate error on my behalf . Not delibrate . Unlike yours regarding this issue . Grossly insensitive, but that’s what happens when you try to be a smart so and so . Good day 

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You really have managed to upset a wee clique on here. Wouldn't give them a second thought though, they're not worth it.

I don’t mate . He has made a complete James H of himself and his acolytes too . Not so funny today though ! It’s water of a ducks back to me . I’m ard 😂hhgh 

4 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

That was an unfortunate error on my behalf . Not delibrate . Unlike yours regarding this issue . Grossly insensitive, but that’s what happens when you try to be a smart so and so . Good day 

Grossly insensitive 😄 

It's factual. I know multiple people from Baberton. 

Enjoy the game.

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Grossly insensitive 😄 

Enjoy the game.

You know what you were doing . As the others did too . Anyway have a good day . 👍

Just now, hughesie27 said:

Grossly insensitive 😄 

Enjoy the game.

I only know 1 or 2, but I am from another country.

Remarkable to think that people escaped alive from the house itself while someone next door was killed.  Hopefully the occupants aren't seriously injured.

2 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Remarkable to think that people escaped alive from the house itself while someone next door was killed.  Hopefully the occupants aren't seriously injured.

Absolutely. From what I've heard the 2 occupants obviously have some serious injuries but to escape at all is incredible.

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s all kicking off

:pleasing:

No I’m in killie im having a few . I never come on this under the influence ! Maybe I should ? Make more sense 😂

been here before
8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

No I’m in killie im having a few . I never come on this under the influence ! Maybe I should ? Make more sense 😂

Aye cause a drunk perpetually offended intolerant attention seeking histrionic egotistical full time victims is so much better than a sober one.

1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

In his rush to make a dig at me he bypassed all sense of decency and  respect . Pathetic . 

Not wishing to take the thread off topic but what the f are you talking about? Nothing I posted was aimed at you.

Edit: actually looks like you jumped on @Jim_Duncan's reply to me and it appeared you were having a go at me but meant someone else, I'm prepared to accept you made an error if that's what has happened.

Edited by cazzyy

29 minutes ago, cazzyy said:

Not wishing to take the thread off topic but what the f are you talking about? Nothing I posted was aimed at you.

Edit: actually looks like you jumped on @Jim_Duncan's reply to me and it appeared you were having a go at me but meant someone else, I'm prepared to accept you made an error if that's what has happened.

Wrong on all counts. It was my post he was referring to.

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Wrong on all counts. It was my post he was referring to.

Then he should have made that clear, he posted a reply to a post that was to me but like I said, happy to accept there may be a misunderstanding.

Screenshot_20231202-155331~2.png

Edited by cazzyy

been here before
50 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Gas explosion that kills an elderly gentleman and people on here squabble like a bunch of teenage lassies.

This place sometimes :facepalm:

25 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Only an explosion and a death?

Och, let's fight.

FFS

Who knew that folk not acting like ******s on the internet would stop someone from dying in an explosion?

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Who knew that folk not acting like ******s on the internet would stop someone from dying in an explosion?

You get the point though?

been here before
4 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You get the point though?

No really.

Folk squabbling on the internet hardly has any bearing on whats happened. It changes nothing, it doesnt bring anyone back.

Just folk posting shite in the internet. As meaningless as sending internet RIP messages.

Edited by been here before

58 minutes ago, been here before said:

No really.

Folk squabbling on the internet hardly has any bearing on whats happened. It changes nothing, it doesnt bring anyone back.

Just folk posting shite in the internet. As meaningless as sending internet RIP messages.

Indeed - just like someone we don't know in Edinburgh dying is no different from someone we don't know in any other village, town, city or country dying...

4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I'm wondering if the 84 years old deceased died from a heart attack due to fright of hearing the explosion?

If the two persons injured in the house itself survive. Then that is a miracle in my eyes.

26 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I'm wondering if the 84 years old deceased died from a heart attack due to fright of hearing the explosion?

If the two persons injured in the house itself survive. Then that is a miracle in my eyes.

No idea how he came to pass but his front door ended up in the living room of the house across the street so his house was also very badly damaged.

34 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

No idea how he came to pass but his front door ended up in the living room of the house across the street so his house was also very badly damaged.

👍 I haven't read the reports and wasn't aware of that.