• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• John Findlay

• JudyJudyJudy

• Luckies1874

Sooperstar
1 hour ago, naeclue said:

Haven't received ballot results as yet, presumably they are wrapping up my big batch of tickets.....

You have to go onto the site to check as the emails are slow in coming out. I've been in and bought my ticket despite still not having received an email about the ballot. 

https://euro2024-fans.tickets.uefa.com/lottery/welcome_en.html

Luckies1874

We just got notified that we have 4 for the Hungary game - 400 Euros a pop!! So got upgraded having ticket the 'whatever price' box.

I now have 4 spares for that match though as we bought (as we have done for the Germany game) through Live Football Tickets so if anyone is interested please feel feee to send me a message. They are expensive through, the order was £1310 so £327 each.

2 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Congrats. I got diddly squat again.

Do you not fancy visiting Jeremy Clarkson?

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

We just got notified that we have 4 for the Hungary game - 400 Euros a pop!! So got upgraded having ticket the 'whatever price' box.

I now have 4 spares for that match though as we bought (as we have done for the Germany game) through Live Football Tickets so if anyone is interested please feel feee to send me a message. They are expensive through, the order was £1310 so £327 each.

I'll take two if still available.

Dirty Deeds
1 hour ago, Luckies1874 said:

Re Live Football Tickets, is this them and have you used them before?

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/

Luckies1874
10 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

Re Live Football Tickets, is this them and have you used them before?

https://www.livefootballtickets.com/

Yep that's them. Have used them multiple times in a number of different countries and they have always come through. 

• 1 month later...
Luckies1874
On 25/01/2024 at 12:34, Luckies1874 said:

Still have 2 of these available if anyone is interested. 

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Still have 2 of these available if anyone is interested. 

I can't say I'm too surprised. 😎

Luckies1874
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I can't say I'm too surprised. 😎

:kirk:

Easily get rid of these chief! Will be thousands looking in Germany but wanted to give fellow Jambos the opportunity first. Have made no effort for a couple of months and sold the other 2 within hours of last posting!  The UEFA announcement today reminded me I had them! 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Luckies1874 said:

:kirk:

Easily get rid of these chief! Will be thousands looking in Germany but wanted to give fellow Jambos the opportunity first. Have made no effort for a couple of months and sold the other 2 within hours of last posting!  The UEFA announcement today reminded me I had them! 

Fair enough. 👍

MrBones

We managed to get tickets in the resale this morning for the second 2 games.

Not cheap though, one game was 200 euro and the other 150 per ticket.

Just need to sell our England tickets at a mark up to help cover the costs!

RustyRightPeg

Managed to bag tickets this morning, absolutely delighted. Cannot wait now.

Luckies1874

That's brilliant news guys. Suspect we are easily going to have more than half the crowd at both the Switzerland and Hungary games!

Chuck Berry

There will be a hell of a lot of Swiss and Hungarians at both games.

• 2 weeks later...
Mikey1874

UEFA are considering allowing 26 man squads after saying it was 23.

Meeting next month (8 April) to discuss further.

Gorgieshed

I've got 3 spare tickets for the Hungary game. Only looking for swaps for Switzerland game though.

hamburger jambo

Lucky to be going to 3 games 

Czech republic V Georgia here in Hamburg 

France v Poland in Dortmund 

Scotland v Hungary in Stuttgart 

If anyone has questions  regarding Germany drop me a line and I'll try and help. Been living here in Hamburg for nearly 30 years

south morocco
1 minute ago, hamburger jambo said:

Lucky to be going to 3 games 

Czech republic V Georgia here in Hamburg 

France v Poland in Dortmund 

Scotland v Hungary in Stuttgart 

If anyone has questions  regarding Germany drop me a line and I'll try and help. Been living here in Hamburg for nearly 30 years

Do they still sell mace spray and knuckle dusters in the Reeperbahn? 

JimmyCant

Small group of us(9)have tickets for 7 games. Was 8 until we offloaded the England tickets for ahem….. face value of course 🤒

Distribution draw (and nominated driver days) night in a few weeks will be interesting. We’ve got 4 tickets for the last 2 Scotland games. Had 2 for the Germany game but got an offer we couldn’t refuse (swapped for 4 for the Switzerland game) more because it was an extra 5 days away than we wanted

Edited by JimmyCant

hamburger jambo
On 29/03/2024 at 17:22, south morocco said:

Among many other interesting things😂

AndrewB
On 28/03/2024 at 13:57, Mikey1874 said:

UEFA are considering allowing 26 man squads after saying it was 23.

Meeting next month (8 April) to discuss further.

Lewis Ferguson will be pleased.  I suspect he / Shanks were favourites to miss out if Clarke picked the usuals (those that got us to the finals to be fair).  And I think Shanks did enough to get his name down for a 23.

John Findlay
On 29/03/2024 at 16:22, south morocco said:

Don't recall them selling that on my first visit way back in 1981.

Luckies1874
44 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

Lewis Ferguson will be pleased.  I suspect he / Shanks were favourites to miss out if Clarke picked the usuals (those that got us to the finals to be fair).  And I think Shanks did enough to get his name down for a 23.

Both Ferguson and Shankland a certs for a 23 man squad. 

If it does go to 26 then it may mean another striker makes it too - Brown would likely be favourite but is out with a bad injury so lessens his chances. Conway has been playing well for Bristol City and might be in with a shout.

AndrewB
2 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

Both Ferguson and Shankland a certs for a 23 man squad. 

If it does go to 26 then it may mean another striker makes it too - Brown would likely be favourite but is out with a bad injury so lessens his chances. Conway has been playing well for Bristol City and might be in with a shout.

If Clarke goes for 3 keepers then 2 for every single position, then that’s 2 LB, 2 RB, 6 CB, 8 MF, 2 CF , which is where I worried about Shankland.  It would be madness to have only two strikers in a squad, however, so I thought either a centre back or a midfielder misses out .  At best it is either Souttar or Cooper  - maybe neither, then McLean or Ferguson.

Maybe!

Luckies1874
3 minutes ago, AndrewB said:

If Clarke goes for 3 keepers then 2 for every single position, then that’s 2 LB, 2 RB, 6 CB, 8 MF, 2 CF , which is where I worried about Shankland.  It would be madness to have only two strikers in a squad, however, so I thought either a centre back or a midfielder misses out .  At best it is either Souttar or Cooper  - maybe neither, then McLean or Ferguson.

Maybe!

My prediction. This is assuming everyone is fit and available which right now seems pretty far fetched and unlikely! Robertson, Hanley, Hickey, McGregor and Gilmour all currently injured

1 Gunn

2 Hickey

3 Robertson

4 McTominay

5 Hanley

6 Tierney

7 McGinn

8 McGregor

9 Dykes

10 Adams

11 Christie

12 Gordon

13 Hendry

14 Gilmour

15 Porteous

16 McKenna

17 Armstrong

18 Shankland

19 Ferguson

20 Souttar

21 Clark

22 Patterson

23 McLean

This means Cooper, Jack, Taylor, Ralston, Brown and Kelly miss out from recent squads. That could change big time if 26 allowed. 

AndrewB
7 minutes ago, Luckies1874 said:

My prediction. This is assuming everyone is fit and available which right now seems pretty far fetched and unlikely! Robertson, Hanley, Hickey, McGregor and Gilmour all currently injured

1 Gunn

2 Hickey

3 Robertson

4 McTominay

5 Hanley

6 Tierney

7 McGinn

8 McGregor

9 Dykes

10 Adams

11 Christie

12 Gordon

13 Hendry

14 Gilmour

15 Porteous

16 McKenna

17 Armstrong

18 Shankland

19 Ferguson

20 Souttar

21 Clark

22 Patterson

23 McLean

This means Cooper, Jack, Taylor, Ralston, Brown and Kelly miss out from recent squads. That could change big time if 26 allowed. 

Thanks for doing all that typing.  Saved me doing so.  I agree 22 of 23 but wonder if he’ll include Taylor to give cover to Robertson.  Saves Tierney having to switch out of a back 3.  If he did your 23, I wouldn’t complain.  We’re unlikely to play more than 16 probably as it’s often the same guys who come on as subs in our games.

• 2 weeks later...