Euros 2024 Draw

John Findlay

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Probably the types high on the hunnish scale.

They urnt hunz ken just proud uh beun Britush. 

Yaaas 

:gok:

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooperstar

• John Findlay

• JudyJudyJudy

• Luckies1874

That’s a decent draw. Glad we’ve got Düsseldorf as our base, just amending some details so we’re there for the last two games. Watch the opener here. 

29 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Irony. And yet we are governed by the biggest Nazi apologists of all.

True ! They support them an awe 

29 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

Do we have any idea what the possible kick off times for the Switzerland game would be? Can get the bus to Koln from London for £26 but it gets in around midday. 

Can't see times confirmed apart from opening game.

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can't see times confirmed apart from opening game.

I've just played it safe and booked for the day before, got a cheap hotel in a wee commuter town for a couple of nights as well. 

Group B: Group of Death ??

As for Scotland's group, Germany are (still) in a transitional phase and are not the power they once were. Every now and then they destroy someone and every now and then they totally implode.  

Hungary and Switzerland are certainly games we can get something from.

No shite teams qualify for a Finals and it'll be a big ask to get out of the group stage, but hope springs eternal.

1 hour ago, briever said:

SUN/Sunday Mail headling tomorrow:

So it's us against 

Real Nazis
Wannabe Nazis

Nazi sympathisers

:facepalm:

Albania must be cursing that draw by the way :lol:

Get through qualifying only to be hit with a group of Spain, Italy, and Croatia. 

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Jamboross said:

Do we have any idea what the possible kick off times for the Switzerland game would be? Can get the bus to Koln from London for £26 but it gets in around midday. 

No KO times announced yet for group games (Germany aside) but there's three games a day with last KOs 21.00 local time.  Rumours are the early games will be 2.00 or 3.00 pm local time.

We can look at that group with a degree of optimism. 

Whatever the **** Germany are up to at the minute is anyone's guess.  They seem to be having real difficulties in getting a team to work together properly. Their recent results are shocking. It's probably the best Pot 1 team could have asked for, on current form. 

Switzerland are ranked 18th and Hungary are ranked 27th in the Fifa rankings.  They each have a couple of quality players but aren't exceptionally strong squads. 

I'm not suggesting for a second that we're going to pish that group, it's going to be tough and we cannot have any lapses of judgement or slip ups like we did against the Czech Republic last time around, a team who are probably on par with both of the two above. We have, however, developed a team who are capable of getting results and know what they're doing on the pitch. 

6 months is a long time away, we have to just hope that players like McTominay don't go and get injured playing club football before the tournament. 

It could have been a lot worse. Groups B and D look like absolute *******s for the team in pot 3.

Thunder and Lightning

Can people keep it on topic and not try to drag this thread back to some pathetic point scoring shite. 

Nobody gives a **** how you vote or whether you dislike a certain flag or parliament. 

This is about the euros. 

Thunder and Lightning
10 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Get through qualifying only to be hit with a group of Spain, Italy, and Croatia. 

The will just be happy to have avoided us. 😂 

13 minutes ago, tian447 said:

sickening eh 😂

tbh I genuinely thought that was the sorta group we’d get.

Why is it, every single time, England always get the easiest draw en route to the last 16 ..... It's an absolute certainty 

Looking at the groups for us, I would say that's probably middle of the road in terms of difficulty 

Germany ... You just don't know what team will turn up. Switzerland is Switzerland but Hungary is an intriguing one 

The fact that the 4 best 3rd places teams go through is an interesting one. 

We need all our key players to make it and no concentration lapses for the duration of the group to get through. Canny wait for the tournament 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

For the avoidance of doubt I meant this Separatist lot.  

I know that.   

Superb draw for Scotland, including for me and mates. We booked hotels/hostels everywhere so covered all bases (free cancellation). Flight booked for Frankfurt a week ago on the 14th June - Straight to Munich by train for opener. Return booked from Cologne after 2nd game. Means a few days recovery rather then the potential journey back on the Sunday then work Monday. Flight on way home went up by £140 within 30 mins of booking. 

Over the moon.  

Great draw. We at least have a chance of progressing. Got the opening game as well just as I'd hoped. 

Watching the Newcastle v Man Utd game and so impressed with Gordon and Livramento. We really should be asking these two players where they feel their allegiances lie and do it now. At least put the whole thing to bed either way. Seeing them get capped for England without at least asking the question could be a glorious chance missed. Don't think either of them will pledge, but at least end any speculation.

If we were to take 2nd in the group then we get the 2nd placed team from Spain / Italy / Croatia / Albania in the last 16.

If we can somehow manage a group win then we meet 2nd in the group of England, Denmark, Serbia or Slovenia.

Most likely we go home at the usual time. 

7 hours ago, tiger Rudi said:

Great draw. We at least have a chance of progressing. Got the opening game as well just as I'd hoped. 

Watching the Newcastle v Man Utd game and so impressed with Gordon and Livramento. We really should be asking these two players where they feel their allegiances lie and do it now. At least put the whole thing to bed either way. Seeing them get capped for England without at least asking the question could be a glorious chance missed. Don't think either of them will pledge, but at least end any speculation.

I think you will find we have asked. If Southgate doesn't pick them then I think you may find they attempt a Scottish accent.

14 hours ago, John Findlay said:

The KO time of our game against Germany is 20.00 BST. All other KO times are TBC.

All 3 of our games at 8pm now

Edit: should have read the rest of the page!

Edited by spacerjoe

11 hours ago, Homme said:

If we were to take 2nd in the group then we get the 2nd placed team from Spain / Italy / Croatia / Albania in the last 16.

If we can somehow manage a group win then we meet 2nd in the group of England, Denmark, Serbia or Slovenia.

4 out of 6 3rd placed teams also make it out the groups. 

Winner of Scotland's group faces Runner-up of Group C (Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England)
Runner-up of Scotland's group faces Runner-up of Group B (Spain, Croatia, Italy, Albania)
If 3rd place in Scotland's group qualifies they face the group winner from either Group B (see above), Group E (Belgium, Slovakia, Romania, Play-off B ) or Group F (Turkey, Play-Off C, Portugal, Czech Republic).

Winner of Ingerlund's group faces 3rd place from either Group D (Play-off A, Netherlands, Austria, France), Group E (see above) or Group F (see above)
Runner-up of Ingerlund's group faces winner of Group A (Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland)
If 3rd place in Ingerlund's group qualifies they face the winner from either Group E (see above) or Group F (see above)

Edited by Cade

Booked up for the second and third games. A week in Germany, can't wait!

The only tickets we got in the draw so far we're for England v Denmark! Hopefully there's a ticket exchange and we can flog them

Edited by MrBones

2 minutes ago, MrBones said:

The only tickets we got in the draw so far we're for England v Denmark! Hopefully there's a ticket exchange and we can flog them

I'd be fleecing some English fan for a few hundred quid for those. 

periodictabledancer
27 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Do you just want to sell them ?

Looking at the dates, we fly out after the first 4 games of the last 16, which means Scotland will most likely be home and done. Bit of a bummer. 

Bazzas right boot
19 hours ago, Sarah O said:

They urnt hunz ken just proud uh beun Britush. 

Yaaas 

:gok:

Pwoud of being brittush and loving the the monarchy are key KPI's in the hunnish scale o' meter.

Montgomery Brewster
15 hours ago, Homme said:

Folk need to keep in mind we are the lowest fifa ranked team in our group. The others will be viewing us as the winnable game. 

hopefully we can put on a few good performances and qualify for the next stage.

• 1 month later...
Sooperstar

Latest ballot results are out. I managed to get a Cat 2 for Scotland v Switzerland. Well chuffed! 

Sooperstar
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Congrats. I got diddly squat again.

I applied for about 15 games across the 2 ballots, so to get the one game I really wanted as my only successful application is a bit of a result. 

We had tickets reserved through a tout anyway but they're £250 each so it's good to be sorted and for less money. 

RustyRightPeg
31 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I applied for about 15 games across the 2 ballots, so to get the one game I really wanted as my only successful application is a bit of a result. 

We had tickets reserved through a tout anyway but they're £250 each so it's good to be sorted and for less money. 

Aye so did we. Must've applied for about 3 grands worth of tickets. 

Haven't received ballot results as yet, presumably they are wrapping up my big batch of tickets.....

Gordon Ramsay
47 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Congrats. I got diddly squat again.

We've applied for an absolute shed load of tickets and all of us got nothing 😭